Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

oh good, i thought i posted the wrong pic, hihi.

kjw should be commended for his willingness to look unglamorous for the role. though the stylists will surely have a hard time because he's really good looking.

Dear missko, thanks for the pics. If we can read the text contents, it's so great... ^^'

I read that JW is also a singer. I wonder where we can get his songs.... I just know that he plays guitar so well.

PS: If you please, use thumbnail and link to full-size pic, that makes thread can load faster ^^

Then some pics from the hot topic: "Antique" :sweatingbullets: (Finally, the success of "Antique" has appeared on Vietnamese news sites, I'm so glad :sweatingbullets:, laulm once said that the movie will be screened in many countries, include Vietnam, but I searched and didn't find anything T_T)

First is glass-guy :wub:

antiquescene16.jpg

antiquescene17.jpg

antiquescene18.jpg

antiquescene15.jpg

antiquescene11.jpg

antiquescene10.jpg

antiquescene09.jpg

antiquescene21.jpg

antiquescene22.jpg

credit: Naver, most from cold7082

Thanks for new things, missko, special the comic! :wub: Haha, in the 2nd page, I see JJH XD

You're right, Oranjyu and other fans of JW, like cold7082, flyjeawook... are doing well to support him :blush: (and help us so much too :sweatingbullets: )

Oranjyu scanned magazines I haven't seen with JW in, I wonder how many magazines and stuff of JW that we don't know... :mellow: