Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Guest hpnotiq

I do believe that some of the girls have gotten their eyes & noses done, but seriously there aren't any korean celeb's that haven't so it's not that big of a deal.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Your face is like God's gift. Changing your face is like Demon's gift" :mellow:

One of the Phelps?

"All you homos go burn in hell! RAWR!"

----

Our face is indeed a gift from GOD.

"Plastic surgery is a demon's gift?"

That sounds like something the Phelps family would say.

I'm sure you're more mature than those creeps.

EDIT!

To the topic maker.

It's not like they don't have enough antis already.....geez...

Guest twnty2

I think the most shocking "transformation" for me was probably Tiffany... I thought Tiffany was a natural beauty, but I guess not.

Soo young looks the same [her smile and eyes], but her nose is a big difference.

Jessica - WOW! Her nose looks the same so maybe she only did her eyes.

After seeing these pictures, I'm kind of disappointed just cause I thought they were all natural beauties when I first saw them, and I guess that made me like and respect them more [since it's so uncommon for an artist to have great talent + natural beauty] ... but oh well.

they never got surgeries.

most of them just outgrew all the baby fats and started dressing up well.

1. YoonA

i think she still looks the same. no change at all.

2. Tiffany

yes that's her. go lurk around ambition. there are some pictures there of tiffany during her years in the US and pre-debut.

3. YuRi

no plastic surgery because her eyes are still like that. same nose. same smile.

4. HyoYeon

yes, that childhood pic looks bad. but if you look very closely, it's still her. just get rid of the annoying bangs.

5. SooYoung

she still looks the same. she just got rid of a lot of baby fats.

6. SeoHyun

there's nothing wrong there. ever heard of CIRCLE LENS?

7. TaeYeon

her eyes' shape still looks the same. i believe that it's just because of the angles in the pic.

8. Jessica

it's just her teeth. there is the technology we call BRACES.

9. Sunny

again, she just lost tons of baby fats.

mostly, if you guys think that their chinky eyes became larger...i believe it's circle lens.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ you're in denial girl

no matter how much fat you lose, your nose DOES NOT suddenly grow from flat and wide to sharp and pointy

Guest x-prince

hyo yeon looks scary

yoona i really like her

soo young looks indon. aahaha nice

honestly speaking, they didnt look so great when they were younger

theyre alot pretier now

dont even ask me about tiffany. heheh

dono about them much, so cant say much.

Guest Whateva

^ you're in denial girl

no matter how much fat you lose, your nose DOES NOT suddenly grow from flat and wide to sharp and pointy

pinch your nose...lol

When you're a kid, it DOES work.

Since cartilage is like model clay.

Guest subdwfreaky

I do believe that some of the girls have gotten their eyes & noses done, but seriously there aren't any korean celeb's that haven't so it's not that big of a deal.

Err, i think that's a pretty UNFAIR statement! NOT EVERY Korean celeb do that...it's not that i know much of other artistes..but as far as i know...my Battle don't do that..haha...and if you're talking bout girls.....hmm, KARA is natural.....you'll know if you see their pics growing up... :D ...so pretty n natural at the same time...[and i'm sure a lot more celebs are also natural :) ]...and no, i'm not gonna say more about snsd since i'm not really into observing them.....but the point is...DON'T make statement that generalize people <_<

jessica actually still looks the same.

the camera just has to catch her at certain angles and you can see she's still the same.

she's pretty at the right angle, but otherwise .. :crazy:

Guest bands182

i think its such a shame that too many people try to dig up stuff about peoples pasts....and aso that image and outer appearances are so important...i really hope one day people realise that these girls went through a lot to where they are now. It takes a lot of courage to debut and perform...years of training.

hope these girls will do well, i wish them all the best, they deserve as much respect as dbsk, suju and other sm artists have.

Guest fantasy21

I think it's okay that girls in korea do eye surgery because only 30 % of korea's population get " natural double eyelids " so that is why eye surgery is done so much in korea because it is rare to have it and beauty & appearance is VERY important in korea. Though we shouldn't be looking so much on their looks but more on their talent. I think all the girls did eye surgery because you can tell by looking at the eye tip near the nose ( the red slit ) ( see taeyoen's eye photo- a perfect example ) I hope you guys get what i mean ... How do I know this ? it's because I study this topic and I did a big project on " eye surgery " so I know information. And I have natural double eyelids cuz I'm korean/ Chinese so I know what a true natural double eyelid looks like.

( I'm not bashing the girls... I love them !!! ) :unsure:

Guest x tina x

yuri had her eyes done. hmm i thought everyone knew that.

the rest of the girls look totally natural to me. the ones that barely look any different would be taeyeon, seohyun & yoonah.

hyoyeon's picture was overly photoshopped. if you watch her in recent videos her nose is still the same.

i personally can careless what they got done especially hyoyeon & taeyeon because they're the most talented girls in the group in my opinion.

Guest 1S0ULL

im not that surprised.

as long as they have talent, i dont really care.

im pretty sure they got double eyelids done. but thats like nothing XD

jessica looks the same to mee. just some crooked teeth.

haha.

her chin is still kinda weird. so she didnt get that done =P

la la i like jessica (:

i dont really care wehther they get surgery or not...

their personal choice.

i mean i do tend to like the natural beauties a bit more just because it gives me the impression that you dont neeed to tweak at what u've been given by nature to loook beautiful.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ I didn't talk about face shape

bc I know when you lose weight, your face shape may change

HOWEVER no matter how much fat you lose, your nose does not suddenly become all pointy and sharp if you never had a pointy nose to begin with.

^ I didn't talk about face shape

bc I know when you lose weight, your face shape may change

HOWEVER no matter how much fat you lose, your nose does not suddenly become all pointy and sharp if you never had a pointy nose to begin with.

I'm a fan but sadly, I do think that HyoHyeon had her nose fixed up.

some of htese girls had a few touch-ups done but atleast it looked natural.

I really feel bad for Jessica, SeoHyun, SUNNY, TaeYeon and Yoonah.

They merely grew out of their "UGLY" phase and it's already called Plastic surgery?

Isn't their a thread here on soompi

"From Ugly Duckling to Swan" or sth at the health and beauty section?

Some people there were not very attractive when they were young but they grew up and matured...

naturally....

Archived