Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Guest pinkylily.

i dont think some of these count because most of the pics are pics of them when they were little

but some of them do look like they had plastic surgery before :mellow:

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest your--HEROine

First off, Yoona kind of look the same.

But anyways, it's not a surprise to me.

I kind of knew.

But it's okay.

It's not like people don't do it either.

MANY MANY stars have it done.

It has become so common that it starts to sound like a natural thing to do.

But I totally understand.

Stars are pressured into looking like the 'PERFECT FACE' that everyone looks up to.

But as of me, I wouldn't get any job done on me.

But I don't really care if people do it.

Guest WithYunHo

WHOA!! I didn't think they all got surgery...I think the prettiest before surgery was

YoonAh though...there wasn't much difference...but dang!! A lot of work on the girls...

Guest jelly_pudding

WHOA!! I didn't think they all got surgery...I think the prettiest before surgery was

YoonAh though...there wasn't much difference...but dang!! A lot of work on the girls...

thats because she didn't get any surgery ^^

Guest xskyi

i dont remember if i posted before but anyways!

I dont feel ugly anymore............

(i didnt mean anything bad about them)

Guest Kimdirect

wow, it looks like a lot of them had surgery. Its actually kind of sad how to be "pretty" in the industry you need to get work done. :(

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*
I'm sure plenty of your precious Chinese celebrities have had surgery too. :) If I'm being racist/offensive, I'm sure it's okay since most of your posts are like that.
um did I ever say chinese celebs don't get it?I was merely pointing out that Korean celebs and japanese celebs get ALOT of it doneI'm not taking a stab in the dark you know? Just looks around at the threads in soompiit seems SO many korean celebs got it done -_-don't deny it, there's evidencesee even girls that are around my age have done itwhen they don't even need to -_-
^I don't really care. I've read too many posts such as "Koreans surgery Koreans surgery blah, we chinese are so natural and beautiful lolz." from that idiot Starry.^ it's still wide, she was just overly photoshopped in the promotions.
there's no need to call me an idiotYou're freakin in denial you know :rolleyes:

Guest jelly_pudding

um did I ever say chinese celebs don't get it?I was merely pointing out that Korean celebs and japanese celebs get ALOT of it doneI'm not taking a stab in the dark you know? Just looks around at the threads in soompiit seems SO many korean celebs got it done -_-don't deny it, there's evidencesee even girls that are around my age have done itwhen they don't even need to -_-there's no need to call me an idiotYou're freakin in denial you know :rolleyes:

why are u making it worse by saying A LOT? -___-;

i understand that u think koreans get a lot of surgery..

but don't be judging saying everyone does ..

theres a lot of celebs who didn't get it 2 u know.

just pointing something out .. because it kinda seems offensive .

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ I'm just stating the truth

can you even name thirty korean celebs that are natural? In their teens and twenties?

Guest winksassy

haha :lol: maybe thats why they all look a like

i first notice is the blond hair girl even if she's not really pretty

she's a great dancer.

Guest mr. lovely

Ah well, it doesn't really change their talent or whatever.

And who knows, puberty does some things. ;D

um did I ever say chinese celebs don't get it?I was merely pointing out that Korean celebs and japanese celebs get ALOT of it doneI'm not taking a stab in the dark you know? Just looks around at the threads in soompiit seems SO many korean celebs got it done -_-don't deny it, there's evidencesee even girls that are around my age have done itwhen they don't even need to -_-there's no need to call me an idiotYou're freakin in denial you know rolleyes.gif

...Then what's the point of saying that?

By saying that "Korean and Japanese celebrities get a lot of surgery", people assume that you're saying all other nationalities don't.

You're seeing a lot of threads about Korean celebrities getting surgery BECAUSE YOU ARE ON A KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT FORUM.

If you were on, oh I don't know, a Chinese entertainment forum, it'd be different.

Nobody's in denial. o__o

Click this. Korea isn't that high.

It's an old list, and I don't know how reliable it is, but this is the only thing I could find >__>

Guest Sarah.

Ugh. It seems like none of them have natural double eyelids. :crazy:

And you can really tell they did them because they don't look natural at all...But they are all pretty.

Guest JunsuLover

^ I'm just stating the truth

can you even name thirty korean celebs that are natural? In their teens and twenties?

you have got to stop.. seriously. & you cant prove that celebs got surgery. if they deny it, who are you to say that they got it? and im sure that some of these girls got surgery. but a lot of it is probably something called puberty. they mature, lose weight, etc etc. yes. i must admit that plastic surgery is a huge thing in korea. but dont go around saying that all korean celebrities do it. and no, dont say "i didnt mean that all celebrities do it. i meant that most of them do" bcus that's practically the same thing. my goodness.. this thread is getting ridiculous. HOW OLD ARE YOU?! if you cant handle this, then leave. stop creating arguments.

--------im officially done. dont even reply to this.

*sigh. why am i warned 20%..

Guest j3ss88

ok... i'm not a huge fan of SNSD...

but who cares if they got surgery...

i mean everyone gets it... i mean i even got double eyelid surgery done in korea...

like every1 who's famous got something done even if its minor they did get something done...

if you want to become famous esp. in korea you have to plan on getting surgery done...

i mean they are pretty now... so surgery did them good!

hehe! =D

Archived