Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Guest jelly_pudding

Ugh. It seems like none of them have natural double eyelids. :crazy:

And you can really tell they did them because they don't look natural at all...But they are all pretty.

actually yoonah and tiffany had double eyelids before .. when they were younger .. theres pictures around ..

i dunno about the other members though so ...

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 영원한 사랑

I don't see what's alot of peoples big deal in here about having double eyelids [상까플] is =_=

It's COMMON to have it!!!!!

little kids to even older adults get it..

i don't think you can even call it "real" surgery cuz its so easy and simple to do..

there isn't even any real surgery, trust me.

getting your nose done, or get your cheekbones done is what i call real surgery though.

Guest trangx

i don't know some people grow into/become prettier when they grow up...features change, noses becoe a bit higher and your face some times become longer ^^

yeahh i have to agree some on the before pictures and after pictures are really different but it could be one of those "bad picture days"

only my opinion :sweatingbullets:

Guest blublow

It's not really a surprise, because lots of celebs get plastic surgery. I guess they weren't happy with the way they looked.

Guest shizumi_chan

What's so big of the deal about this? All you should care is they are pretty now, rite? And they SHOULD be talented or else they won't survive <_< But the firist 3 girls didn't change that much, maybe the makeup make them look different

Guest simply korean

wow they're SO young and they already got half their faces done. this scares me about the korean entertainment industry 10 years from now

plastic surgery from birth O.O lets hope that doesn't happen

Guest kcgirl26

oh wow..plastic surgery?

that's kinda gross to me...

but omg..most of those girls

look like wannabes of the

older celebrities that are already

out and famous...idk why people

do plastic surgery..

Guest Aironaz

Who cares if they have plastic surgery does that make them a dab person? They were young back then maybe they could have matured? On a side note I didn't a nickname for so nyuh shi dae can be sushi hehe I just found that out. :P

Guest mokochan

ok, some of them might have gotten surgery, but alot of them look like they loss weight, and with weight changes comes changes in facial features. and if you don't believe me, look at yoon eun hye. she gains and loses weight all the time and her face expands and shrinks with her.yoona looks like she just has a lot of makeup on, isn't smiling, and aged a bit later on. since i'm a teenager myself, i know for a fact that as we get older we start to look different and some of us start to look prettier.

it was kinda obvious (to me anyway) some had work done to begin with ...

plastic surgery is common in the entertainment world - not only in korea

so bygones ....

but Hyo Yeon really transformed huh? she got very pretty.

Guest dbskluver3eva

Well, I can understand why they would get surgery done. They all knew that they were going to debut and people expect stars to be pretty and stuff like that. If they chose the Entertainment route, then they probably know what to expect. Also, I don't think many of them really did get surgery. Lol, maybe double eyelid... but that's not really considered surgery haha

Guest loveof

the past pics could just be really bad quality...

the could have got their eyelids naturally...

lost some baby fat so their faces were smaller.

just bad quality old photos.. you can't really tell the truth with.

Guest koreanishballet

jessica, sunny probably looks the most changed..

most of them look the same to me though- but that aside, they have good vocals and alot of potential

u guys, plastic surgery is common.

in america, we get the feeling that if u do plastic surgery its like ...disgusting. like ashlee simpson.

but in sm, well they kinda do it to everyone. well mostly girls.

they always ask before auditions , ithink cause my friend told me they do, if u had parents permission to do plastic surgery.

meh, everyone does it in the entertainment industry, its not like they WANT TO. they kinda have to cause of the business.

but i still think theire pretty :)

Archived