Before And After Of So Nyuh Shi Dae

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i know some of them got surgery,but all?!!!
Okay guys,i'm not the one who made these before and after pics and rumors,i started this thread because i want to know what you think of them if some of them got surgery or some dont,and ask the opinion about they got surgery or not

i love SNSD too,i didnt want to cause the bashing or bad replies in this thread

if you're a singer,talent's always more important than looks,if they can sing,dance well,its fine,i dont hate them -_-

if you think i'm rude,i can delete all the pics,just let me know -_-

What do you think with them after you seen all the pics :rolleyes:

YoonA

b_688E4EE72CC568F7FC719B410D904FCE.jpg

b_CE0469E1F535D7EF5A0570FE0A8D4569.jpg

b_F6AF0824982B8096CEE334B0A46DA279.jpg

b_6F48183BA643EED58EF2DB738471452D.jpg

Tiffany

b_067A473D6AA997720C5CDE588B15EA52.jpg

b_DA398582368DDCD970BDE9D6711048B6.jpg

b_5C2970A5860E6410AECB936BC72F6C96.jpg

Yuri

b_ACC89D00AD0B606ACE06BB1203BAC9E8.jpg

b_F2A3EC280CFF193ADDC3782C87744360.jpg

b_304D4E61F8B99B2EBCD8871BD8C755CD.jpg

Hyo Yeon

b_452B3C931B9B41B3A1F9D1DCF3AFA9DF.jpg

b_425863DD6EA453E92550898D1EBC7CA8.jpg

b_3CC30D672572CD32D665DAFDEFD0C063.jpg

Soo Young

b_15A02BC68840F75F6EB16B2B76C7DCC5.jpg

b_43D4524049452B35D7B37CE2F6020540.jpg

Seo Hyun

b_A3432A271F915AE3E9152CA3261C0C53.jpg

b_E6DBA86F31A886D1BC7210CBE76386FA.jpg

Tae Yeon

b_E1D3072317FC5AF7FAAA79B6FD0FA8CA.jpg

b_B3C27C0744A07870CF44421901946587.jpg

Jessica

b_08E98E59A7E219260E156350D38D72D1.jpg

b_977BED683D972075960384231BE0D518.jpg

Sunny

b_8A3C25D020716B6AAD2834ACB69184DD.jpg

b_894B82BBD6876ED9DFEBBE2EF34AED72.jpg

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smiile

most of them were pretty before anyways.

but it seems like most got their nose/eyes done.

stupid sooman... can't he love the girls how they are? why make/pressure them to do surgery.....

Guest suejinners

lol i knew netizens/antis were going to make this stuff.

jessica's pictures are really bad. =X... i feel sorry for her.. her antifans must be having a ball with those pictures.

honestly ive got to say that some of them did change... its really obvious that some did. but if they are talented enough im sure ppl will get over it

every celeb .... well mostly female celebs have these made up by haters .....-___-

Guest energywen

where's e credits?

i saw the exact same ting, in the exact same sequence in coolky few days back alr thou.

but i tink some may not undergone surgery..changes happen when they grow up... >"<

Hmmm Is that really Tiffany? I really doubt that, maybe there's 3 stephanie in SM

I mean look the pic b4 debut looks like 18yrs old gal, while tiffany still what 15 or 16 yrs old sooo different

Tiffany after Debut look like a lil gal >.<

Well I dunno hahaha

But Yoona SeoHyun and TaeYeon just look the same to me

Guest m@ng0

wah!

i thought that they had natural beauty... <_<

but ALL did surgery?!?!? unexpected!

they really change alot... i mean ALOT after surgery...

Guest smile-jw

What DO i think of them now?

I think of them as the same way.

Yeah its kinda obvious they got surgery, but with their talent I dont think it matters.

Its quite obvious that netizens would make this. x_x (since they have so much time on their hands :rolleyes: )

Well. Thank You very much for posting this up where people will find another excuse to hate SNSD. -_-

Guest sassydork_.

Hmmm Is that really Tiffany? I really doubt that, maybe there's 3 stephanie in SM

I mean look the pic b4 debut looks like 18yrs old gal, while tiffany still what 15 or 16 yrs old sooo different

Tiffany after Debut look like a lil gal >.<

Well I dunno hahaha

But Yoona SeoHyun and TaeYeon just look the same to me

That's definitely Tiffany. The photos were like a long time ago and not all celebrities looks almost the same before and after the surgery.

I'm not surprised to see a topic like this -__-

Guest ~ cherrie ~

i'm already guessing that because all came out very pretty..but all?!!

isn't it too much?..:( no natural beauty..

O_O

Guest sassydork_.

i'm already guessing that because all came out very pretty..but all?!!

isn't it too much?.. :( no natural beauty..

O_O

I don't think Yoona did something about her face. Maybe I'm wrong? I'm not sure coz she look definitely the same to me. I've seen pictures of her from 5 to 7 years ago and she still looks the same as now.

Guest atrabida

For me Yoon-A, Seo Hyun and Tae Yon look the same and probably did not have surgery. But the other girls had something done, it is quite obvious since they changed a lot. I like them and all but Im just stating what I observed.

That's definitely Tiffany. The photos were like a long time ago and not all celebrities looks almost the same before and after the surgery.

I'm not surprised to see a topic like this -__-

Really? well doesn't matter to me, I mean lot's of other artists do the same

well she just done her eyes maybe coz the rest she looks the same

she lose sooo much weight and that also the reason she looks different^^

I hope ppl won't start bashing coz it's not impossible that the artists they like also done surgery <_<

Guest hyo.jy

oh...wow...

i think its just a bad picture.

i knoowwww because ive taken enough self-ca's to know that bad pictures can make you look 100% diff.

yeah..some are pretty obvious..but i believe jessica,seohun,taeyeon and yoona didnt have plastic surgery.

and PS definitely is not something uncommon to see..especially for ANTI-FANS.(who can make them up and just say anyone have plastic surgery.)

and young girls having plastic surgery are common now..hyuna and sunye from WG also did..i dun see any prob and i still like them.^^

i like SNSD because they dances well and their song is very nice and cute.not because of their beauty or something else.They will succeed if they have talent...which imo they certainly are the most talented girls out now. ^_^

Guest discern

Sometimes maybe the entertainment scene is too judgemental in terms of looks that people really fail to notice the real talent. Which is true, there are many many actresses out there who have done plastic surgery & the real beauties are really hard to find nowadays. But I'm sure if they have talent, people will forget their plastic surgery fact.

Good luck to them :}

Sometimes maybe the entertainment scene is too judgemental in terms of looks that people really fail to notice the real talent. Which is true, there are many many actresses out there who have done plastic surgery & the real beauties are really hard to find nowadays. But I'm sure if they have talent, people will forget their plastic surgery fact.

Good luck to them :}

Yes.

There are a lot of pressure on female artists on how they look. If they're not so pretty, people will think that they're ugly/average etc but when they're pretty, people'll think that they have surgery, which might or might not be true. *sigh* I feel sorry for them. :ph34r:

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

and young girls having plastic surgery are common now..hyuna and sunye from WG also did..i dun see any prob and i still like them.^^

wtf...are you sure??? -_-

post the pics to prove what you say -_-

Archived