Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was funny when i was reading this thread, i see soompi's ads down below:

"Plastic Surgeons in Seattle"

"Plastic Surgery In New York"

Guest JaeHoLove

Tifanny shocked me, are you sure that's her before pics? It's too much. And she definitely lost a lot of weight. But anyhow, that doesn't stop me to be a fan of hers. I don't think Seo Hyun did any surgeries, she's only 16 this year. And some of them are 17, so don't think all did surgeries. Honestly, Sunny should've kept that hairstyle without fringe, her current hairstyles makes her look fat and weird.

Guest mcmelly

im not surprised if they all did plastic surgery.

it's expected of SM artists.

i heard many of them do go through plastic surgery.

so yah.

& yah the before & after pics are a big difference.

most of them did a nose job to make their nose smaller and went for an eye job to make their eyes bigger >.<

*hais*

Guest kimalli92

omg.

i've nothing to say.

uh. i admit that i'm kinda pissed off with them.

but, dude, those surgeries are waaaay overboard.

it's like, they totally had a new face.

over-all make-overs. jesus. (_ _)

Guest IlikeChicken

It may be sad but they had to do it so that people would actually notice them. Sadly, talent alone is not good enough

Not really surprising..We all know how plastic surgery is common nowadays

not real pretty...

but i love all..

but so sad.. they all had a plastic surgery..

luv yoona

not ALL of them had surgery,bsides ppl change through out the years, I even dun look the same when I was 7 to 11 to 15 to 18 then now my face changing alot and I never did surgery =____=

OMG OMG OMG .... I M FEELING THE BATTLE AROUND HERE ... I TOT WE R HERE JUST TO GIVE OUR OPINION ABOUT SNSD'S PLACTIC SURGURY LOOK IS IT A YES OR NO ... BUT SUDDENLY I SEE PPL BRINGING IN YUNHO , BOA -.- .... I FELT IT SO SCARY TO COMPARE PPL LIKE THAT

to me ... i felt

yoon-a --- 100% no surgury ~~~

yuri ---- 100% no surgury ( there is one pic make her look like an animal .. i felt that is photoshop also )

hyo yeon--- 100% no surgury

tae yeon -- 100% no surgury

the curatin hair girl ( still can't remember her name -.- dunno why but u noe in the snsd go to school .. hyo yeon call her to take away this curtain.. yeah ... that curtain hair girl)--- 100% no surgury

jessica ---95% no surgury ( cos that ugly pic .. i felt it is . er photoshop by anti ..

sunny--84% no surgury

tiffany --- 100% slim down .. err 50% no surgury ... ( cos ...err.. she look rather diff)

then the girl who look like filipino --- 65% plastic surgury... only 35 % no plactis surgury ..

this is wud i think ... maybe i m wrong -.- cos my friends and family .. non of them went to plactic surgury b 4..-.-so .. i can't really tell ...

Guest Vanny92

OMG OMG OMG .... I M FEELING THE BATTLE AROUND HERE ... I TOT WE R HERE JUST TO GIVE OUR OPINION ABOUT SNSD'S PLACTIC SURGURY LOOK IS IT A YES OR NO ... BUT SUDDENLY I SEE PPL BRINGING IN YUNHO , BOA -.- .... I FELT IT SO SCARY TO COMPARE PPL LIKE THAT

to me ... i felt

yoon-a --- 100% no surgury ~~~

yuri ---- 100% no surgury ( there is one pic make her look like an animal .. i felt that is photoshop also )

hyo yeon--- 100% no surgury

tae yeon -- 100% no surgury

the curatin hair girl ( still can't remember her name -.- dunno why but u noe in the snsd go to school .. hyo yeon call her to take away this curtain.. yeah ... that curtain hair girl)--- 100% no surgury

jessica ---95% no surgury ( cos that ugly pic .. i felt it is . er photoshop by anti ..

sunny--84% no surgury

tiffany --- 100% slim down .. err 50% no surgury ... ( cos ...err.. she look rather diff)

then the girl who look like filipino --- 65% plastic surgury... only 35 % no plactis surgury ..

this is wud i think ... maybe i m wrong -.- cos my friends and family .. non of them went to plactic surgury b 4..-.-so .. i can't really tell ...

Lol.

Living in denial doesn't solve the problem darling.

Besides, it's not like it seriously matters if they went for plastic surgery or not.

And the picture of Jessica Jung was not photoshopped by and anti. She was like that.

Yuri looks quite natural to me, maybe her eyes or nose.

And 'the girl who look like filipino'<---- that was quite insulting to both the girl and filipinos.

All said,

Stop living in denial.

Lol.

Living in denial doesn't solve the problem darling.

Besides, it's not like it seriously matters if they went for plastic surgery or not.

And the picture of Jessica Jung was not photoshopped by and anti. She was like that.

Yuri looks quite natural to me, maybe her eyes or nose.

And 'the girl who look like filipino'<---- that was quite insulting to both the girl and filipinos.

All said,

Stop living in denial.

It's not denial. it's having an opinion.

So, if you don't agree they had plastic surgery, you are in denial.

Great, i love soompi.

Guest my sweet love*

you girls seriously need to STOP trippin out.

THEY'RE CELEBRITIES. THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TALKED ABOUT.

good god -_- people these days.

wow...jessica's is pretty shocking, but eh. all celebs (or most) have surgery so this isn't a surprise to me at all.

Guest sweetharmony

wow...some looked pretty without doing surgery>.<

are they really forced to do surgery by their manager?

overall...i feel bad because surgery at young age is kind of strange for me

welll

as long as they keep on singing..im happy^________^

Guest biga816

Plastic surgery has been done by so many celebrities in Korea by now, I dont know why people are still bashing on them about it. Popular celebs who are loved by all and those that are hated by most have had their appearances augmented. What I usually read/hear when a popular actress or someone has one and is adored by many is, "Oh, she looks so pretty...she looks much better now." But if a celebrity is hated then they use that same subject to bash on them....oh well.

Remember Ok-Ju-hyeon of FINKL?....even tho she was the best singer in the group, people just couldnt let go that she was unattractive and on the portly side. But after surgery people started commenting her.

Its sad that its pretty much a requirement nowadays in Korea but what are you gonna do? Its become the norm. I wonder what the conversation between the SM management and the girls were like when told they needed plastic surgery to be more successful....mustve been a big ego hit....quite offensive I suppose.

I'm pretty sure people would just criticize them for their bad looks if they didn't have it.

I think majority of them just got double eyelid surgery and slimmed down. Double eyelid surgery isn't really plastic surgery. Plastic surgery means breast implants and other health reasons, like plastic hips for old people :mellow: SNSD had cosmetic surgery, which means they had surgery to enhance their beauty and not have plastic moulded onto their faces. I know Hyoyeon probably got her nose lifted, Sooyoung might have too. Jessica had braces. I think Tiffany just got double eyelids, those pictures dont look like Tiffany....but it could be. Besides that, I just think everyone else just slimmed down and probably got double eyelids.... =)

Archived