Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest CherryWookieForever

That kind of hair color makes anyone look old and thin. I remember that was similar to her hair color during some late episodes of Hotel King, wherein she should display mature Ah Mo Ne.

Anyway, Dahae still beautiful no matter what, but since she's playing an idol, I think it's better to sport a darker hair color.

Thank you @samzz and @apqiaria :wub:

Here goes dahae again trying to play hide and seek.. haha good thing KohdaeHwaPD is very generous when it comes to IG update (please update us more PDnim).. i can't wait for this drama miss dahae on screen so much :w00t:

@CherryWokieForever.. agree with you dear. I think Dahae is more beautiful with her natural hair, long black hair :)

@CherryWookieForever I am not experienced with styling and how each hair color represent but I personally miss our girl's long black hair which she abandoned since 2009 and wish she can show it again some day.

But I don't mind change as long  as it fits character and looks good on her although still bangs are not my favorite.

• Like 1

Guest CherryWookieForever

It's a good thing Dahae has a very clear, smooth, and flawless facial skin. No matter how dull and dry a hair color and  hair texture can be, she will still look beautiful. But of course we always want the best for our girl. :wub:

testing...

I guess I got it right this time.. hehe thanks @apqaria :)

Off topic.. I don't know why but I find this cute, a few days ago Heechul updated his IG with a picture of his cat named Cherry, We all know that Heechul is very close to our Cherry so why does he named his cat Cherry maybe the cat is from our girl or maybe bc this cat is kinda pretty that's why he named it after his pretty friend.. haha anyways for me this is a sign of their good frienship. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. 

Well, I have just finished my Love Actually marathon! Although the drama has many faults on the whole, I must admit I am completely bowled over by Dahae and Joe's chemistry. If Donghae is 10/10, then Dajoe (I think they deserve a name) is a solid 9/10, with potential of hitting a 9.5 or even 10 if the story was better. Wookie loves stroking Dahae's hair while Joe loves taking Dahae's hand and kissing it/placing it on his left chest. So many swoon-worthy moments. *melts*

The soundtrack is excellent although most are not original. I am still searching for the names of the songs.

@apqaria and @Samzz i agree with all your previous comments! Also, Dahae has a very pretty side profile and the pd captures it very well in this drama. Her current look is very similar to that in LA so I am really looking forward to seeing her pretty lips and side profile again.

• Like 1

@bogs_0712 Yah, you got it right to post IG posts. You can also try post normal pictures as it is a different case ^^ and I noticed about Heechul's cat name too. I saw many videos of him with it and calling "Cherry, Cherry" and I found it pretty funny knowing his friendship with our girl, imagine him bringing his cat with him while meeting Dahae and called "Cherry", I am sure Dahae will nag him non stop :D and if Dahae also brought her puppy who is also named "Cherry", this would be a very awkward meeting for 3 cherries, lol :D

@ELY_397 We swoooon SO HARD in that drama and honestly I couldn't have made it through some of the cringe worthy scenes if not for this couple's chemistry :wub:

About the drama OST, I totally agree. I would say it is the second best thing about the drama after DaJoe ;) Chemistry and although the songs weren't done specially for the drama but they choose them pretty well, I loved them all. While back I have made a playlist for the OST songs as I usually listened to them a lot so may be I could save you some time :) 

Here it is (although I am not sure it includes all the songs)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoCwSg-IGwAaF0oVcJXaIhBWaNWm-I0bu

Edited by apqaria

@ELY_397 We swoooon SO HARD in that drama and honestly I couldn't have made it through some of the cringe worthy scenes if not for this couple's chemistry :wub:

About the drama OST, I totally agree. I would say it is the second best thing about the drama after DaJoe ;) Chemistry and although the songs weren't done specially for the drama but they choose them pretty well, I loved them all. While back I have made a playlist for the OST songs as I usually listened to them a lot so may be I could save you some time :) 

Here it is (although I am not sure it includes all the songs)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoCwSg-IGwAaF0oVcJXaIhBWaNWm-I0bu

so true! The  latter part of the drama has so many cringe worthy moments it reminded me of some of the 1970s Hong Kong TV reruns I used to watch after school when I was a kid. Also, YF had a lot of screen time for a second male lead, I think they were trying to promote him. The ex gf drove me nuts and had way too much screen time IMO. I think DaJoe chemistry is in part due to us fan girls falling for Joe's unique good looks, his intense stare and his kisses :wub:(no stiff neck and body, more upper body contact, touching DaHae's nape, no mere pressing of lips, etc). For some reason, I can't seem to find the wall kiss scene described in your blog. Is it one of those scenes that were cut, since it looks quite hot?

I think your playlist is private...if you don't mind, can you make it public for a while so I can recreate it please? Many congratulations on getting more than 183k views on your MV!!!

Edited by ELY_397
  • Like 1

@ELY_397 and @RahmaL sorry dears, as I created it back then for myself alone and I forgot about it being private before posting. Please check it now, you should be able to see it.

About that wall kiss, I guess they also cut part of it although I am not sure. But they did show very short part of it when HF remembers it next morning as it was imaginary scene (HF imagine kissing XX but he was actually kissing his ex-Gf) that was in Ep 18

Edited by apqaria

@ELY_397 and @RahmaL sorry dears, as I created it back then for myself alone and I forgot about it being private before posting. Please check it now, you should be able to see it.

About that wall kiss, I guess they also cut part of it although I am not sure. But they did show very short part of it when HF remembers it next morning as it was imaginary scene (HF imagine kissing XX but he was actually kissing his ex-Gf) that was in Ep 18

Thanks apqaria. The only thing I have changed is to replace the original MV for Ready for Love with your version. In Ep 18, the wall kiss has been cut back to a blurry split second snapshot. It was either too hot for TV or it contradicts with the fact that it was supposed to be staged (if the kiss was too vivid)! :)

Edited by ELY_397