[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

I don't know whether if I going to hate or pity Jin-aH if she really turns evil :( . She's not wrong to hate the man who married her but don't love her but yet in the first place when she married DH, she should know well enough that there will be no happiness in their marriage since DH is deeply in love with YE and YE is unreplacable in DH's heart.

I was gasping for air watching the preview. JA is not even his wife yet; she is still his newly bride and yet DH just kick her to the curb and went after YE. :o What a performance!

I would die if that happen to me. But the strange thing is I kept thinking about DH action with a lovely smile on my face. I just couldn't figure why... maneuneun thanks to you I now know why..... YE is irreplacable in DH's heart!..... Wow! what a love story!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

next week preview:

winterbird23avi00366109uc8.jpg

winterbird23avi00367026gs1.jpg

DH leaves JA by the hotel curb

winterbird23avi00368374sb5.jpg

where's my pacifier mommy.

winterbird23avi00368991vd2.jpg

waahhhh... can't find my blinkie...

winterbird23avi00370356bj0.jpg

winterbird23avi00370503jh4.jpg

DH with tear falling... :tears:

Guest dramaok

there was no YE today.

Winter Bird Ep. 24

People Left Behind 1

winterbird24avi00014327ww2.jpgwinterbird24avi00024768ij0.jpg

KW shows up at the hotel where DH and JA are spending their first night, and KW demands to know where YE is, saying they know about YE and DH's scandalous relationship, and DH gets pissed and punches KW. Afterwards DH tells JA to go and wait at the hotel room while he goes around looking for YE, and JA is upset by it and says that is KW's job, not DH, however DH leaves her at the hotel entrance and leaves in a cab.

winterbird24avi00056746dp0.jpgwinterbird24avi00126816ca0.jpg

DH goes to see HJ, and HJ says this is all DH's fault, for not protecting YE in the first place when he made promises to her, and he should've never allowed YE to be married like that. DH says YE didn't want to be with him, and HJ says that's bull because he should've known well that YE was not in any position to say no to the marriage, and it was DH's role to whisk her away, HJ also says the Jeong's paid Mz. Kang money when YE wanted to divorce previously, and DH is surprised by this. DH asks if HJ has any idea where YE might be, and HJ asks what will he do if he did find YE, and HJ says there's nothing DH can do for YE now.

winterbird24avi00174344ro2.jpgwinterbird24avi00291280lx3.jpg

When DH returns to the hotel room JA is already gone, and when JA's parents see JA coming home and locking herself in the room after muttering the marriage is invalid, JA's mom calls DH's mom and demands to know what happened, but the Jeong's are clueless. Mrs. Jeong and Minhee head over to JA's and begs to speak to her but JA continues to lock herself in the room. Meanwhile, aunt ES goes to see DH at the hotel room and finds out DH left JA alone to look for YE, and ES says DH will never know how much he must have hurt JA. DH and ES then head over to JA's, and DH tries to talk to JA, but JA storms out and stops DH from saying anything to her parents, and simply states the marriage is invalid, because DH was not prepared to marry her, and she in return is to be blamed too for going through with the wedding with him.

winterbird24avi00335008ym0.jpgwinterbird24avi00354023aw8.jpg

Next day, DH tries to go talk to JA again but JA's mom tells him to leave without opening the door. DH then calls JA and leaves a message asking her to give him another chance. KW starts to go crazy worrying about YE, and Mz. Kang plays coy with the Jeongs by pretending YE is still home, but Mrs. Jeong tells her to stop the act already and hangs up on her. KW becomes a zombie calling the hospitals to see if YE might have been in accident, calling HJ all the time to see if YE called her, and staying up at night drinking liquor and listeining to music on loud volumn. When Mz. Kang complains and mocks YE, KW yells and says it's all his mom's fault. meanwhile HJ and her mom catch HJ's brother kwangwook and Yura sleeping together and Yura says it's nothing and she's leaving for the U.S. soon but Kwangwook says he will marry Yura.

Mz. Kang and MRs. Jeong meet and Mz. Kang starts to accuse the Jeong's of stealing YE away.

----------------------------------

20071216084737539940852yf3.jpg

'Winter Bird' receives its highest viewership to date with its 24th episode broadcast on Saturday Dec. 15th, 2007. According to TNS media research firm, it received 13.5% nationwide viewership.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...amp;newssetid=5

Thanks so much to dramaok for the summary and knuts for ep24 upload. *mwahmwah!* Must get this out first.. DH is just soooo sexy when he's soooo serious and angry. :blush:

Ok.. ok.. back to Winter Bird :P.. I'm wondering how come DH & JA didn't go somewhere far for their honeymoon.. like Jeju? They're still in town where KW can easily find them. :sweatingbullets:

Looks like PSY is taking a break from ep 24, YE didn't appear at all. Good for HJ for telling DH straight in his face all about YE. But yeah.. can't help but pity JA a little.. for being left alone on her wedding night.. that is really going to hurt for any woman. Seems that DH had a long time thinking things over, too. Yet.. JA is right for once.. they were rushing into the marriage.

Yes, yesss.. the rating is picking up.. Winter Bird fighting! :lol:

Each time I see DW crying and whaling I can not help thinking that he is really upset that his whipping board has disappeared! He's thinking about how he's been subjected to his mother mental abuse for over 30 years and when it came time for him to be the abuser he barley got in 30 months! So unfair! <_<

When it comes to DH what he has done is the unthinkable to any woman's ego. Even a screeching witch would be scared for life after being abandon on her wedding night while her groom go look for his other woman. DH is really bad! And although I do not approve of what he has done I still can't help feeling all giddy inside about his love for YE! Now this is the very first time I truly understand the Koreans actions of persistently apologizing. DH should apologize until he has to wear knee caps! He should do that to at least restore JA's dignity!

But let's be honest.... as bad as his action were you think he at least be thinking about what he's done to JA.... NOT! All his thought are centered on where YE can be and what he has done to her! He can't even apologize to JA with sincerity because his heart is not there!!!!! JA is a smart woman to acknowledge that she is part of the problem and would be even smarter if she truly leaves DH while they haven't reached the status of husband and wife.

Anyway I am so glad YE has got away from the crazy family. To be honest she couldn't do anything until DH was married. According to societal rules, once he was married she would no longer pose as a threat of seduction to him. At least that what one would think. I am sure she was thinking this and now viewed herself free as a bird to live her life as she pleases because she's no longer a threat to DH's nasty mother..... little did anyone know that the bonds of marriage would not hold YE and DH but rather free them!

Dramaok as usual Thank you for the wonderful summary.

Guest xXeunhaexP

i must say episode 24 was the best episode by far! hahah but my goodness YE husband's soo psycho, i would be so scared to live with that family!

i wonder where YE is hidding :unsure:

has anyone seen today's episode?

I agree with gerryg about DH's unthinkable action towards JA. I mean.. I'm still rooting for him & YE but what he did was.. just.. what it is.. unthinkable. :wacko: But as bad as it made him, it's the only way to make the Jeongs, JA and DH himself realize how much he really love YE and how hastily they've been all along. It takes an unthinkable act to make them see what they've done.

I sure hope JA becomes the better person this time around and let DH go with whatever pride he had left. Now she knows how DH really, really, really feels despite his effort to forget YE.. she (JA) would be better off with someone else, who'll love her wholeheartedly... and not just a one-sided love.

Guest dramaok

still no YE today, but Winter Bird scored another high at 13.8% for ep. 25.

----------

Ep. 25:

Mrs. Jeong and Mz. Kang meet, and Mz. Kang says the Jeong's are the ones who stole YE, but Mrs. Jeong scoffs and says YE was ousted by KW and Mz. Kang. Mz. Kang insists the blame is on the Jeong's and she holds them responsible should anything happen to YE's baby. Kang then comments she's been traumatized and is on medication. Mrs. Jeong says if Mz. Kang is a human she should start acting like a human, and Mz. Kang says Mrs. Jeong isn't an angel either. Mz. Kang then says she can name the exact clothing and appearance of the relatives of Jeong's who talked in the bathroom about YE and DH's dirty laundry, and Mrs. Jeong seems alarmed.

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtviv4.jpgrudnftoe25kor071216hdtvke9.jpg

Mr. Jeong asks his secretary to look for YE, and KW continues to call YE saying he's sorry and begging her to call him. JA's mom visits DH at the hotel, demanding to know what happened the night of the honeymoon for JA to react this way, when she was head over heals in love with him this whole time, but just as DH is about to say something Mrs. Jeong arrives and takes over and orders DH to leave the room as she tries to calm JA's mother down without telling her what really happened.

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtvwj3.jpgrudnftoe25kor071216hdtvpa7.jpg

HJ goes to see aunt ES, but runs into MH first and MH says YE is putting on another show, but HJ scolds MH saying MH is responsible for YE's misfortune too, and they two start bickering but aunt ES comes. HJ then tells aunt ES how YE has been living in hell, and HJ asks aunt ES to be on YE's side no matter what, and aunt ES agrees and says she will contact HJ if she finds out more about YE, and when HJ thanks her, then aunt ES says she wished she had a friend like HJ too.

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtvrk7.jpgrudnftoe25kor071216hdtvfg7.jpg

then later, aunt ES tells DH he should go home now and when DH goes home, Mr. Jeong tells him if DH is a person who can't even be responsible for his choice then he did no raise him properly, and Mr. Jeong asks DH what his plans are now, and DH responds in truth he doesn't want to hurt JA anymore however he doesn't know what to do, and Mr. Jeong says DH must beg and beg until JA forgives.

KW blames his momfor YE's departure, and KW gets drunk and asks if she really thinks YE's child isn't his, and Mz. Kang says regardless, it is true that the Jeong's dumped their problem, YE, on them. KW then has a breakdown and says he loves YE, and if YE doesn't come back then he's gonna abandon the clinic and everything and just disappear. KW then yells at his mom to go and find YE since she's the one who made YE leave.

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtvcf8.jpgrudnftoe25kor071216hdtvyy0.jpg

aunt ES checks up on DH and DH again and aunt ES asks DH what he is really thinking, and DH answers honestly:

"aunt, i'm sorry toward JA.. really sorry.. but auntie.. i miss YE.. like crazy.. I dont care if i'm a bad guy, this is how i really feel. "

Mrs. JEong tells aunt ES not to mention YE's name infront of YE, and aunt ES says Mrs. Jeong should be sorry toward DH and YE, and aunt ES says Mrs. Jeong only cares about DH and doesn't even care what happened to YE, but Mrs. Jeong says when a mother sees her child and someone else's child drowning, she will naturally choose her own child and ES would do the same.

meanwhile KW continues to pester HJ about YE's wheareabouts and HJ tells KW he will never escape his mother's complex unless his mother died and repeats even if YE did come to her she would not send her back to him. KW pleads he truly loves YE, however HJ tells him to stop contacting her.

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtvni3.jpgrudnftoe25kor071216hdtvkj2.jpg

meanwhile kwangwook and yura register as a married couple at the civic court, and Mz. Kang lends Mz. Park some money for urgent use at her jewelry shop, and Mz. Park reveals to Mz. Kang there are some problems between the Jeong's and their in-laws, that something went wrong during the honeymoon, as the rumors go, and that JA's family cancelled all the wedding dowry items that were supposed to be sent to the Jeong's.

KW gets drunk again and pesters the police nonstop about finding his wife, and KW gets his hand-cuffed for disturbance at the station, and Mz. Kang comes to bail him out. Then KW hires an investigator to look for YE, while Mz. Kang tries to hire a doctor to take over things at the clinic while KW gets his acts together but she struggles to find a replacement since she's too cheap to pay a decent salary.

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtvhz1.jpgrudnftoe25kor071216hdtvph1.jpg

Somehow JAs mother finds out what really happend the night of the honeymoon, and she storms into the Jeong's and accuses the Jeong's for ruining her daughrter's life as she slaps DH across the face.

----------------

preview:

rudnftoe25kor071216hdtvxr2.jpg

aunt ES checks up on DH and DH again and aunt ES asks DH what he is really thinking, and DH answers honestly:

"aunt, i'm sorry toward JA.. really sorry.. but auntie.. i miss YE.. like crazy.. I dont care if i'm a bad guy, this is how i really feel. "

:tears::tears::tears: DH! :tears::tears::tears:

Somehow JAs mother finds out what really happend the night of the honeymoon, and she storms into the Jeong's and accuses the Jeong's for ruining her daughrter's life as she slaps DH across the face.

DH is wrong.. he did the unthinkable and should apologize dearly.. but JA can still get out of everything. Yet saving face & pride is also more important than anything else.

Guest babymarzy07

thanks mic!

whoah the story is getting more intense!!

i cant wait to see what's gonna happen next..

though i feel bad for JA..

and yes DH did a bad thing..

i cant help feel bad for YE and DH..

i still root for them..

though things will definitely get sticky this while around..

sigh..

i wish to see YE happy..

it will still be a long road ahead for sure..

i wish she could find her peace of mind..

away from clown face and slave boy... hhahhaha :P

Guest dramaok

Must get this out first.. DH is just soooo sexy when he's soooo serious and angry. :blush:

DH is sexy from head to toe, but i gotta say he's not a very good actor.. still rather wooden, but his uber sexy calm voice, and his charisma more than make up whatever he lacks as an actor.. in fact it actually adds to the mysterious appeal..

something about this man is just so delicious.

anyhoo i will be out of town this wkend and next week for the holidays so i wont' be able to watch this wkend's eppies until the following wkend.

happy holidays everyone!

DH is sexy from head to toe, but i gotta say he's not a very good actor.. still rather wooden, but his uber sexy calm voice, and his charisma more than make up whatever he lacks as an actor.. in fact it actually adds to the mysterious appeal..

anyhoo i will be out of town this wkend and next week for the holidays so i wont' be able to watch this wkend's eppies until the following wkend.

happy holidays everyone!

I agree with you on every account. He is one sexy, oozing with charisma wooden actor! And I just can't get enough of him :blush:

Dramaok, Happy Holidays and enjoy your vacation to the utmost!

I feel bad for DH leaving JA alone to find YE...though this really proves that DH still loves YE and JA must realize that and I think she is now....and KW and his mom looks like they're really pathetic...

and I'm happy that WB is getting good ratings...and thanks Dramaok for the summaries what can we do without you...anyway enjoy your trip and unitl then..anyway from the preview YE looks really happy that she finally escaped from her bad marriage...and I love DH when he's sad too....he's really hot ^ ^

happy holidays everyone!

Hahaa.. I agree.. there isn't much for LTG to stretch his acting skills.. :huh: yet but he's just so yummy to look at :wub:.. on his own. :blush: Still a long way to go for this actor but one thing for sure.. waiting to see him (even just) standing there.. beats KW-Mz.Kang's insane scenes. :P

We really do need that mysterious appeal.. huh.. huh! :lol:

To Mic, and everyone celebrating Christmas.. have a great time & enjoy the Holiday Seasons.

Guest babymarzy07

thanks knuts for the HQ eppie :) hehehhe

i agree with mic and rubie.. DH is dreamy he has a good solemn, silent brooding type

.. but i dont see the acting goods in this one.

i thought he acted better in DH. that's just me.

i wonder if its just the character or LTG acts not that great? :huh:

Mic, thanks for all ur summaries (not just WB but all the dramas)!

Hope you have a great holiday! :)

Have a warm and yummy holiday!

Enjoy!! Safe trip :D

^ I just don't know either.. maybe it's the character in Winter Bird that doesn't show a lot of varied emotions from DH.. just sad, solemn and serious all the time. :mellow: LTG was also quite stiff at first in Dear Heaven but towards the end, he's so comfortable in his character.. like, perhaps.. too much into WangMo.

But he's quite a new actor.. despite his age.. only acted in 3 dramas before this. WB is only his fourth series, put together... if I'm not mistaken. Whoops, I started a thread for him and I myself.. can't remember. :sweatingbullets:

can someone upload ep. 24 in asf fileeee??? xD

please&thank you!!!

Hi glooee.. if you're having problem watching the clip because of the format, Windows Media Classic plays episode 24 just as any other clip.

But hopefully someone can help you if you still need an .asf file.

Archived