[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

Guest stumpy013

does anyone have ep 24 & 25 in magoplaud ( i think thats what you call it)??? :sweatingbullets:

you can dl them from my veoh page

The Preview for Ep.27 looks frekin awsome!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im so glad DH finds YE first!

hehe

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thanks stumpy013 for episode 27 preview. Really happy to read that, finally! :D

But what happened in ep. 26.. still no YE? Can't wait to watch the actual episodes.

--

Anyway.. as this is quite late.. for cindy2349 or anyone who wishes to download from Megaupload (MU) instead, thanks to knuts' Sendspace links posted earlier :)

Winter Bird episode 24

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWZ9HVXD

Will try to upload MU backup copies as well for the episodes from now on, hope it's alright with knuts as I found it easier downloading from the sendspace link & uploading on MU later. :blush:

119833301285825.jpg

119833301733262.jpg

119833302190858.jpg

119833302612255.jpg

119833303186348.jpg

credits: longchenga@www.koreanwind.net

^ Thanks stumpy013 for episode 27 preview. Really happy to read that, finally! :D

But what happened in ep. 26.. still no YE? Can't wait to watch the actual episodes.

--

Anyway.. as this is quite late.. for cindy2349 or anyone who wishes to download from Megaupload (MU) instead, thanks to knuts' Sendspace links posted earlier :)

Winter Bird episode 24

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWZ9HVXD

Will try to upload MU backup copies as well for the episodes from now on, hope it's alright with knuts as I found it easier downloading from the sendspace link & uploading on MU later. :blush:

rubie, thanks for upl on MU :)

PS: the upload of ep 26 on SS died on me at 91 % after almost 3 hours :crazy:

will give it a try again later

Thank you very much Rubie... :w00t: Can't wait to watch.

Hi, no problem at all.. glad to help. I'll update the MU links at page 1 (post #2) as well, for everyone's easier reference ^^

Winter Bird episode 25

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHKOI3ZN

PS: the upload of ep 26 on SS died on me at 91 % after almost 3 hours :crazy:

will give it a try again later

Oh my.. that is just.. :o:sweatingbullets:

No rush ok.. it just can't be helped that uploading got stuck when we're just so close. Aish.. headache happens all the time. *hugs*

December 24, 2007

Adultery, Evil Mothers-in-Law: Korean Soaps in 2007

20071224001600yk6.jpg

My Man’s Woman

The hottest topics in Korean TV soaps in 2007 were adultery and conflicts between woman and her mother-in-law, and the resolutions were inevitably physical.

Viewers were treated to cheating spouses being cursed, kicked in the stomach and hit over the head with a washboard. The stock conflict between women and their mothers-in-law also reached new heights of intensity on TV.

◆ Coming to blows

The SBS series “My Man’s Woman” offered a slightly new angle on the age-old adultery problem. In an early episode, Junpyo, the male lead who is having an affair with his wife’s friend Hwa-young, is caught kissing her by his sister-in-law, Eun-su. Viewers were stunned when Eun-su kicked Hwa-young and hit her in the face.

The characters in the SBS drama “First Wives Club” also came to blows. In the drama, Han Won-soo who has an affair, beats his wife Nah Hwa-shin, and Han Bok-soo, who is angry with her husband’s affair hits him over the head with a washboard.

“In the past, Korean drama showed fantasies about adultery, like something out of a fairy tale,” cultural critic Kim Jong-whee says. “But now dramas show the reality that is created by adultery.” Kim Soo-hyun, the writer of “My Man’s Woman,” earlier told the Chosun Ilbo, “I write my script based on in-depth inquiries of adultery itself, rather than dealing with it as an episode.”

20071224001601em5.jpg

From left, ‘My Man’s Woman’, ‘First Wives Club’ and ‘Winter Bird.’

◆ Nasty mothers-in-law

Conflicts between women and their mothers-in-law reached new pitch. One mother-in-law in MBC series “Winter Bird” accused her daughter-in-law of being “spoiled goods in a pretty package.” In KBS’ “Golden Age of Daughters-in-Law”, a woman is seen to cause the death of her daughter-in-law when she visits her in hospital and harangues her about splitting up with her son. Some viewers felt this was going too far.

◆ Regressing

Some experts say these storylines are a step back in time. Park Woong-jin of the Korea Broadcasting Institute said, “It remains a question whether viewers can feel catharsis from such fights.” In the case of Eun-soo, viewers were impressed already by her feisty character; the fisticuffs were surplus to requirements. “The fight was a hackneyed old device to attract viewers,” Park says, but admits that the ubiquity of such scenes suggests viewers prefer action to storyline.

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0712240016.html

Guest xXeunhaexP

lasdjfiodejfa;lkejfiojla;sdf :tongue2:

after watching the previews for epsidoe 28:

ughh YE psycho husband is going to suh san to find YE!!!?!?! and in the previews he's there grabbing a baby toy... :tongue2: that stupid girl (HJ's sister-in-law why does she have to be so stupid!?)ughhh

ahhhh just as YE was going to be hang bok hae...her psycho huband is going to find her!! just as she started to build a comfortable lifestyle....

119841923969814.jpg

119841924380891.jpg

119841924793539.jpg

119841925215866.jpg

credits: longchenga@www.koreanwind.net

jennxxness, xXeunhaexP, koalabear and rubie, you are welcome :blush:

glad to be of any help

xXeunhaexP, ...your previews/spoilers = :tears::blink:

Guest xXeunhaexP

^^

ohhh no thank YOU knuts i don't know what i would if you didn't upload those vidoes :) heheh

butt yeahhh....al;sdjfioea;lsdkfj YE needs to be happpy :(

ohhh.. i was rewatching episode 27, but i just don't understand YE....

she told DH near the end of the episode that she didn't LOVE him, rather she loved him so that she could be accepted by his family. something like she wanted to considered as a real family memeber. and DH of course was really shocked :( i just hope that he doesn't beleive her because he told her that he still loves her. YE i think is just saying all this BS to push him away, but DH hopefully learned from his lesson and will stay by YE's side!

^ Hahaa.. the BTS from DH's wedding. :D Thanks knuts for the caps.

ohhh.. i was rewatching episode 27, but i just don't understand YE....

she told DH near the end of the episode that she didn't LOVE him, rather she loved him so that she could be accepted by his family. something like she wanted to considered as a real family memeber. and DH of course was really shocked :( i just hope that he doesn't beleive her because he told her that he still loves her. YE i think is just saying all this BS to push him away, but DH hopefully learned from his lesson and will stay by YE's side!

DH better had learned from past experience & the pain or guilt.. of losing YE like that. Now that he'd really seen how crazy KW can be, what he did to YE.

Besides, neither JA or her parents will ever accept/forgive him .. after what he did.

But most importantly, he really loves YE. Enough with the one but very major mistake.. of letting her marry KW.

Archived