[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can try using this link mms://onair.usmbc.co.kr/tv :lol:

I have been using it to watch mbc program lately and it's working well. :D

Thanks very much for the link, I'll try connecting to it one of these days.. just to check & be ready.

Feels weird not watching Winter Bird on Sat and Sun like always. :blush:

next week's episode...

oh no...Mr. Jeong is getting chest pains...I hope it will not go worse real soon

:huh:

I sure hope it doesn't get any worse as he's the only one (who's authoritive enough) besides DH & ES who could protect and defend YE when needed to.

Guest suzziee

just a quick question on this drama actually-

I've been wanting to take the plunge and start watching due to many many reccomendations (albeit from ajummas mostly when I was in Korea) but hmm, I just wanted to know if its similar to the style of 내 남자의 여자? Just because, well some dramas can be addictive but in a really junky way, or is this something that I *really* shouldn't miss? Aforementioned drama was abit too much on my blood pressure >_< hehe

^ Hi suz! Good to see you here! :lol:

Hmm... one of the better ones to comment on this might be Mic.

I've not seen that many series, not even those with similar storyline to Winter Bird as some has mentioned before. Basically.. a first watching a live-on-air series.. majorly for Lee Tae Gon :blush: .. hehee. But it's good... all the hair-pulling factors are there.. chemistry is credible, most importantly. :P

have created a fanclub for Winter Bird...any comments or additional info will be appreciated...share the love

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/winter_bird

Yes! Thanks koala! I'm already there! :D

dramaok's precious summaries would be awesome if they could be compiled and posted at the fanclub. :wub:

^ saw you there already Rubie...thank you!!!

need lots of work to do on this...I'll soon edit the site as I get more time...

Suzziee...just read a little about My Man's Woman but never had a chance to follow the series or any Kim Soo-hyun novel..it's my first time as well...but you'll really feel pity for the main characters of the drama...loving it so far...I was really wondering until now if ms. Kim will join in to write the drama since there were rumors that she would join the drama staff...but still no confirmation for that one

Guest dramaok

THANK YOU koalabear!!!!! for the fanclub!

i'll go over there and join now. keke..

and don't worry it does take a lot of time so you just edit when you can,

and soon we'll all be able to post over there so there'll be less transferrring of info...

hi Suzziee!

it's not as dramatic as 내 남자. and it's not as junky either.. it will grow on you as you watch.. it starts out slow, but it's not for the faint-hearted because there are some evil characters to deal with.. it really reminds me of the popular dramas from the late 90s....

Lee Tae Gon is a new find for me. I didn't get very far in Dear Sky because I thought the acting in that drama was really bad, however in here he has really matured and he's so hot it's enough to get my pressure high. heehee.

Episode 14 ratings:

9.0% TNS-nationwide (Nov. 3rd, 2007)

it's officially out of the ratings gutter.

since it competes with Dae Jo-Yeong in the high 20s and low 30s viewerships,

and SBS Good Old Wive's club, in the mid teens, and it even has to compete with another KBS variety, escape from criss,

so it has a tough competition,

however Good Old is slipping with it's absurd adultery themes, Winter Bird has a good chance to go into the teens,

and stay there...

koalabear, thanks!

but what is the difference between a fanclub and this thread?

Should I repost the caps in the fanclub?

If so, would that not be wasting bandwith/memory or whatever you call it (sorry I am non-IT person)?

when you post caps in the fanclub you will start a new topic, and it will remain a separate thread in the fanclub,

which makes it easy to see and find later on, and not be all meshed together with the other topics. and each time you post you can name it differently, for example, "ep. 14 caps" like an album.

unlike in forums, where winter bird is just one thread, in the fanclub format, it's like having an entire forum on Winter Bird with lots of different threads within.

forums will continue to run, but i think eventually soomp's vision is to make fanclubs more prominent,

which doesn't mean it willl be like that, but fanclub format offers a lot more interface for fans, and will be a lot easier to navigate through.

Lee Tae Gon is a new find for me. I didn't get very far in Dear Sky because I thought the acting in that drama was really bad, however in here he has really matured and he's so hot it's enough to get my pressure high. heehee.

Hahaa.. yup, yup.. the initial acting in Dear Heaven was pretty bad (for both leading actors).. as in stiff.. as wood. :P But the magic of long-er series is that the actors get to improve as they become more comfortable in their roles. I think LTG has a knack for romantic roles.. and in Winter Bird.. his pensive, silent moody character.. is such a magnet. :lol:

Guest santa007

Hahaa.. yup, yup.. the initial acting in Dear Heaven was pretty bad (for both leading actors).. as in stiff.. as wood. :P But the magic of long-er series is that the actors get to improve as they become more comfortable in their roles. I think LTG has a knack for romantic roles.. and in Winter Bird.. his pensive, silent moody character.. is such a magnet. :lol:

I do agree that at first when I watched Dear Heaven, I did find that LTG is abit stiff, but later on I'll get to like him more and more caused I think he's improving a lot and he looks so down to earth for me! That's why I'm watching Winter Bird, but a bit dissapointed cause though he's the main lead actor, he appearing in the drama is so little compare to the other one! Hope to see him more with YE!

me too...I'm currently watching Dear Heaven on our local TV Station and didn't notice Lee Tae-gon that much before then WB came...loved his character here and I you can feel and understand his character

about the ratings...I don't really care about it but I felt a little sad that this drama is underrated...but still I will continue to watch this drama

anyway...thanks for the comments on the fanclub...will try to update it regularly as possible...if it's okay though to transfer or put some of the links here to the fanclub before making a sub page for it

Guest apple red

Hmm...i wonder if ms.Kang is after the Joeng's money, why she didnt ask KW to marry MH instead..lol.

But i am not feel sorry to Mrs.Joeng, she got what she ask..give ms.Kang money, and she'll ask another, another etc...

Guest chotloan

Hmm...i wonder if ms.Kang is after the Joeng's money, why she didnt ask KW to marry MH instead..lol.

But i am not feel sorry to Mrs.Joeng, she got what she ask..give ms.Kang money, and she'll ask another, another etc...

Hi Applered,

Can U give us a quick summary of ep15/I am addicted to this series.Anyone helps pls?

Guest dramaok

Winter Bird (Ep. 15):

Drug Effect

JE = Jeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong)

DH = Do-Hyeon (Lee Tae-Gon)

KW = Kyeong-Wu (Yoon Sang-Hyeon)

Mz. Kang = KW's mom (Park Won-Sook)

ES = Aunt Eun-Sook (Im Ye-Jin)

MH = DH's sister Minhee (Lee Da-Jin)

JA = Jinah (Hwang Jeong-Eum)

HJ = YE friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong)

SM = ES's son Seung-Min (Ju Min-Su)

Mrs. Jeong = DH mom (Yoon Mira)

Mr. Jeong = DH dad (Jang Yong)

Kwangwook = HJ's brother (Yoo Jae-Ryang)

YR = Yura (Han Ye-In)

winterbird15avi00012105tt8.jpgwinterbird15avi00013099vb2.jpgwinterbird15avi00021901av3.jpg

Both DH and YE are solem after their talk, and DH goes to his office and looks out the window, while YE goes home and puts away the trickets DH gave her. Then after YE finishes her checkup, she calls HJ and says she'll come over. HJ hangs up and sees her ex-boss, who shows up after being gone for 2-3 years selling stuff overseas in Vietnam, and he brings some sample clothes and proposes to work together with HJ, but HJ is reluctant. YE comes to HJ's mom's eatery and HJ's mom asks YE about Mz. Kang, calling her that 'pinkberry'.. and says no matter how much Mz. Kang changes she won't change much. HJ then shows up and complains about her work not going well with clients and her distributor all being difficult. YE and HJ go out for coffee afterwards and YE thanks HJ for being there for her and apologizes for always dumping her baggage on her, and HJ says she'd do the same, and the two talk about their childhood how they both cried when YE's parents and HJ's dad both died around the same time. HJ then gets a call from her ex-boss and HJ yells and rudely hangs up, and YE says that man must like HJ and HJ must like him back for getting all worked up by him. HJ goes back to the eatery and her mom tells HJ she should start school again at the cyber university since they have some money to afford it now and the school isn't as costly as a normal college. HJ says she'll think about it, and her mom says just to do it already.

winterbird15avi00065285rd2.jpgwinterbird15avi00082449cq9.jpgwinterbird15avi00084871wi7.jpg

Mz. Kang and KW check out the final phase of their clinic, and Mz. Kang sighs saying the clinic isn't as fancy as she had imagined, and complains about the Jeong's not helping enough when they can afford it, and maybe they're underestimating them, and KW gets in a panic and says if she keeps doing this then he doesn't want to live, and Mz. Kang backs down and says she's just saying what's on her mind and not to worry about it and KW giggles. When they go home KW tells his mom to go and rest inside and offers to give her a massage but Mz. Kang declines and YE wonders what's wrong with Mz. Kang. Over at the Jeong's, Mrs. Jeong gives DH a ring from his grandma to give to JA for proposal, and DH is upset and says to take it away and he'll propose when he feels like it, and Mrs. Jeong keeps on pushing the issue and DH says she should just give it to JA in that case and Mrs. Jeong says fine. After she leaves, DH gets another ring out from his desk, which he previously gave to YE but YE eventually returned to him. YE and KW arrive at the restaurant by aunt ES's store, and they run into JA and MH there, who came to celebrate JA's birthday. Just then DH drives up and comes out with a bouquet of flowers for JA. MH says if she'd known they'd run into them here they'd invited them too, and KW says he would've brought a present for JA had he known and JA says that's too bad and invites KW and YE to eat with them. YE declines but everyone else insists and so they do. KW asks JA if she and DH set a wedding date, and JA says not yet.

winterbird15avi00113253wl3.jpgwinterbird15avi00112579jb7.jpgwinterbird15avi00120783hw9.jpg

JA compliments KW and YE saying they look great together but both YE and DH remain quiet and appear uncomfortable. Afterwards the couples shop separately at the bookstore, and both DH and YE steal glances at each other while the other isn't looking, and their eyes meet for moment, but KW notices it and DH quickly turns away. aunt ES then talks to YE alone for a while and aunt ES tells YE to be strong and tough because everyone lives with misery and life's not easy but we'd gotta live it anyways. Lagter, JA asks DH if he saw how attentive KW is with YE, and DH asks her if she's complaining that he's not attentive with her, but JA says no. In the car, KW tells YE DH appears to have soften up and KW then asks her if she's jealoused about DH and JA because that's how she looked and DH also glanced at her with strange looks, and YE gets upset but KW laughs and says he's just joking she shouldn't get worked up over it.

winterbird15avi00132549rg1.jpgwinterbird15avi00135675uo0.jpgwinterbird15avi00169372pt5.jpg

Mz. Kang calls Mrs. Jeong and invites them to the grand opening of KW's clinic and Mrs. Jeong says of course she'll come and after she hangs up, Mrs. Jeong says to herself Mz. Kang is quite a character. Mz. Kang asks YE why she didn't tell Mrs. Jeong about KW's clinic opening and YE apologizes, and Mz. Kang tells her to go and call Mrs. Jeong at once, and as YE leaves, Mz. Kang utters YE is so dense. YE's phone rings and Mrs. Jeong called to say she should've told them about KW and YE apologizes. Mrs. Jeong goes to meet JA to give her the ring and tells JA to be patient with DH, while YE goes to see HJ who tells YE she and KW should move out but YE says that's nonsense. HJ's ex-boss calls again to meet and YE laughs as HJ talks to him in a bratty way agreeing to meet. Afterwards YE tells HJ she should just admit it if she likes the man, but HJ adamantly denies. YE then tells HJ actuallys she wishes she could come live here with her, and HJ jokes she will only live with a man not woman. Meanwhile, Mz. Kang and KW are overseeing the final preparation of the clinic and a big golden piggy bank is delivered so they can collect money from guests on the opening day, and Mz. Kang says it's smaller then she thought, but KW throws a fit like a child saying he doesn't want a thing like that, however he's no match against Mz. Kang's stubbornness. HJ's mom goes shopping for an entire day, while her kids and YR tend the store, and HJ's mom finally returns having bought a bunch of food to use for her deceased husband's memorial, and HJ's mom sighs and says had it not been Mz. Kang being so cruel he'd still be alive today. That night YE starts to have nightmares again breaking out in cold sweat, and next morning it's the grand opening of KW's clinic, and Mz. Kang goes on and on about how they should dream big and soon they'd probably have a general hospital under his name, since that's something that the Jeong's are probably preparing for, and KW gets upset telling her not to mention it while YE is around. The two rush out and YE comes downstairs just as Mrs. Choi imitates Mz. Kang muttering about the money she got from Jeong's and how soon they'll get more and more money and Mrs. Choi turns around and is startled to see YE standing there. YE asks about what she just said, and Mrs. Choi runs off saying it's nothing.

winterbird15avi00210089fo4.jpgwinterbird15avi00217677rq4.jpgwinterbird15avi00218408az3.jpg

At the opening of KW's clinic, Mrs. Jeong, DH, JA, aunt ES, and MH all show up and Mz. Kang compliments about JA's beauty and says how great she looks next to DH. Mrs. Jeong compliments Mz. Kang about the clinic saying it's great, but Mz. Kang says it's not as big as she'd like but what can she do, and KW stops her as Mrs. Jeong and ES look unhappy about it. Then later, as the guests arrive putting money envelops in the giant piggy bank, Mz. Kang goes on and about how it's not as big as she wanted. Mz. Kang rubs it in more by telling Mrs. Jeong that what she really wanted was a hospital but she couldn't afford it and now she's so embarrassed to be greeting such precious guests in such a humble place. Throughout the event, YE remains quiet as she replays what Mrs. Choi acted out earlier in the kitchen. When the Jeong's return home, MH says Mz. Kang is such a strange person and wonders if YE married into a wrong family, but Mrs. Jeong stops her from speaking more. Mr. Jeong asks about YE andn Mrs. Jeong says YE looked pale but there's nothing they can do now. YE returns home and asks Mrs. Choi about the congratutory money again and Mrs. Choi confesses the day after YE found out she was pregnant, Mz. Kang and Mrs. Jeong met and received congratutory money. YE asks if KW knows and Mrs. Choi says of course he does because she only overheard it when Mz. Kang was bragging to KW about it. YE is astonished and Mrs. Choi tells her more by saying the money was used to build the clinic for KW. Mrs. Choi is surprised YE doesn't know about it, and goes on more to say Mz. Kang is already scheming that she'll get a lot more when the baby is born, then when the baby turns 3 months old, then birthday, then so and so, and YE walks uptairs like a zombie, and goes to vomit in the bathroom as she shivers. When Mz. Kang and KW finally return home, KW tells YE to draw bath water for Mz. Kang, but Mz. Kang says YE needn't worry about that and tells YE to sit with them. Mz. Kang asks YE why Mr. Jeong didn't come and YE says he was busy. Mz. Kang gets upset and says he could've at least called, and KW says the man's busy and offers to draw bath water for her and says he'll massage her legs afterwards. Mz. Kang then asks YE if she got any money envelopes from the Jeong's and YE firmly states there's no such thing, and Mz. Kang says she got it and goes to her room. YE goes upstairs and waits for KW to come, and asks KW if he's sure Mz. Kang has changed because of the baby, and not because of money, and KW says of course not and he's not lying to her, but YE mentions the congratutory money saying he knew about it too, and KW is startled by it and runs off saying he'll ask his mom about it since he didn't know.

winterbird15avi00265545au7.jpgwinterbird15avi00296749db2.jpgwinterbird15avi00294787jz9.jpg

KW runs downstairs and panics to his mom saying YE found out about the money, but Mz. Kang says she didn't get anything from the Jeong's today, but KW says the money from last time, and Mz. Kang says that was so long ago and KW insists she should return it to the Jeong's but Mz. Kang says that was nothing. KW then pleads she should never talk about money anymore or else YE won't wanna live with him anymore and Mz. Kang says KW is such a moron and plays lip service saying she got it, and KW runs upstairs next and is nervous about seeing YE so he decides to go downstairs to have a drink intead. YE comes downstairs to get a drink of water and ignores KW there, while Mz. Kang is counting all the money from the giant pig, and writes down what everyone gave her. When she finds an envelop from Mr. Jang, with only 100k won (~ $100 usd), she calls him and asks him if perhaps he made a mistake since he was going to a wedding too and maybe he switched the envelopes by mistake, but when Mr. Jang says no, Mz. Kang starts yelling saying he shouldn't be so cheap when she bought him an ac unit when he opened his business.

In bed, KW sees YE crying, and KW apologizes saying his mom said it's not wrong to receive congratutory money and that is how everyone in the republic of korea lives.

winterbird15avi00324307tz2.jpg

YE: I don't have big ambitions. I just want to be a good wife, a good mother, and a good daughter-in-law. That is all I ambition for. That is how I wanted to live and that is how I've been living thinking that is happiness.

KW: I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. sorry.. YE....

winterbird15avi00353536ch9.jpgwinterbird15avi00367613qp9.jpgwinterbird15avi00368728ov7.jpg

Next morning Mz. Kang is on the phone again telling her friends to go see her son in his new clinic and spend some money to fix their skin flaws. Mrs. Choi brings some water to her and leaves, and goes to the kitchen to complain about Mz. Kang's endurance saying the same thing over and over without breaking a smile. Next Mz. Kang is on the phone with Mrs. Jeong thanking her for coming and offers to buy her a meal some time, but Mrs. Jeong says there's no need. Aunt ES asks Mrs. Jeong who called and Mrs. Jeong says it was Mz. Kang to thank them for coming, but ES says that woman's up to no good again and wonders how YE can last in that household. Mrs. Jeong says YE is just living the life that is destined for her, and asks ES if she has thoughts of remarrying, but ES scoffs and says she was married for 9 years the first time, then divorced, then remarried a year and half later, and divorced again and if she'd be crazy to want to marry again, but Mrs. Jeong says the first two marriages were due to bad luck. MH comes downstairs and ES tells MH she can marry 3 times since her her mom's changed a lot and Mrs. Jeong is irked.

HJ's ex-boss comes with delivery of clothes and HJ says he should've just send it by carrier and he complains she should give him a cup of coffee at least, and says he'll be gone for 3-4 days for business and wonders how HJ will live since she'll miss him so much. HJ's phone rings and it's her mom who got hurt. HJ and her ex-boss both show up at the eatery, and HJ's mom is impressed by him who shows a lot of care for HJ's mom and offers to take her to the clinic in his car. HJ's mom says they should go to KW's clinic in that case so they can take a good look at YE's husband. At the clinic, HJ's mom tells KW YE is like a daughter to her and asks KW to take good care of YE. Meanwhile, Mz. Kang arrives and asks the receptionist how much business they've had so far today and when HJ's mom comes out she sees Mz. Kang there and asks her if she's the woman who sold rice cakes about 20 years ago. Mz. Kang gets embarrassed and says HJ's mom is a crazy pinkberry, and the two women start cussing at each other, and HJ and her ex-boss finally drag her mom out, when KW comes out to calm his mom down. Mz. Kang complains this isn't a psycho ward that crazy woman shouldn't be allowed to come by.

=====================

next week:

Mr. Jeong looks like he suffered a heart-attack, and Mz. Kang starts to count the inheritance, even buying some property which she doesn't have the money for.

thanks Dramaok for the summary...Mz. Kang....I'm really intrigued on who she really was during her past life...

EDIT:

nov6b.jpg

Park Sun-young November 6 article about the drama Winter Bird. She defends the drama on criticisms that the plot is not in tune with the times and about Park Won-sook, the actress that plays Mz. Kang that behind the evil mother-in-law image she is a sweet woman off the set

http://kr.rd.yahoo.com/ui/link_original/*h...mp;newssetid=83

Oh my goodness.. Mz.Kang is getting worst by the minute! :o The nerve of the in-laws.. first she wanted a clinic, then a hospital! :angry: And bragging about it, too!

Well.. Mrs. Jeong.. even when she's already doubting the other woman.. still so adamant to say that it's YE's life that is pre-destined to her. *shakes head*

Now.. I'm afraid to watch the next episode.. :sweatingbullets:

Wow! These are really nice drama caps from mbc, knut! I love the one of KW & YE.. sitting down to read. Wait.. was that from the actual shooting or off-screen? That's really sweet.

And LTG with the white teddy bear. :P So cute! :blush: The serious DH in the dark blue turtleneck & dark coat is simply... ooozing .. and melting.. :wub:

---

Aish.. I've been wanting to ask everyone but keeps forgeting.. :sweatingbullets: .. could there be a possiblity of HJ's brother falling for MH or vice-versa? :unsure: They seem to have this cat-dog relationship.. that.. really.. smells kinda.. fishy. :huh:

Guest chotloan

caps thanks to longchenga@www.koreanwind.net

yeah... LTG with the teddy bear....and the kids are so cute

that scene of KW & YE is off screen as far as I remember

hmmm...don't think that HJ's brother will fall for MH....from what I recall....though have missed quite some parts of the last eps

Thanks dramaok for the summary.Are U Korean? How comes U understand Korean so well

<겨울새>│하늘이시여! 남편 철 좀 들게 해주소서 [2007-11-07 10:43]

MBC 주말특별기획 <겨울새> 촬영 현장

m004001818gn6.jpg

MBC 주말드라마 <겨울새>가 제목처럼 차가운 바람이 부는 겨울이 가까워지면서 서서히 날개짓을 시작하고 있다. 초반의 지지부진하던 시청률도 조금씩 오르고 있고, 시청자들의 관심도 날로 커지고 있다. “여자가 눈이 애달프면 슬픔이 많아”라는 원작의 표현이 잘 들어맞는 영은(박선영)의 모습에 연민을 느끼는 사람들도 있고, 더없이 찌질하지만 결코 미워할 수 없는 경우를 연기하는 윤상현과 무서운 시어머니 강여사 역 박원숙의 콤비 플레이를 즐기는 사람들도 있는 것 같다. 시대착오적이라는 비판의 목소리도 있지만, “그래, 그래, 저런 사람들도 있지”라며 수긍하며 보게 되는 <겨울새>의 촬영 현장은 어떤 모습일지 문득 궁금해졌다.

k000001001ol4.jpg

일산에 새로 지은 MBC 제작센터 7층에 자리한 스튜디오 안으로 들어서니 무거운 침묵이 흐른다. 세 대의 커다란 카메라가 각기 자리를 잡은 스튜디오 안은 드라마 촬영 현장이라기보다 마치 연극의 리허설 중인 소극장 같다는 느낌이다. <겨울새> 촬영 현장은 한 마디로 말해 능숙한 베테랑들의 잘 짜인 팀 플레이를 보는 것 같다. 사전 리허설에서 카메라 앵글과 배우들의 동선을 미리 다 맞춰본 뒤 본 촬영에 들어가고, 좀처럼 실수가 없는 박선영의 능숙한 연기 덕에 열 개에 가까운 신의 촬영에 두 시간이 채 걸리지 않을 정도이다. 지난 주말 15회가 방송된 가운데 벌써 18회의 내용을 녹화하는 여유의 이유를 알 수 있었다. 카메라에 불이 들어오자마자 순식간에 눈가가 젖어드는 박선영은 계속되는 감정 연기에 지칠 법도 하건만 잠시도 쉬지 않고 대사를 되뇌어 보곤 한다. “자꾸 ‘~잖아요’가 반복되니까 이상해서 내가 중간에 끊었어”라며 자신의 대사가 입에 붙지 않자 즉석에서 표현을 바꿔보기도 한다. 긴 감정신의 연기를 여러 번 반복한 뒤 “웬만하면 첫 감정이 좋으니까 그걸로 해주세요”라며 애교스러운 목소리로 부조정실의 정세호 감독에게 부탁하는 박선영은 대사와 감정 하나 하나에 신경을 쓰는 모습이다.

베테랑 박선영과 윤상현의 재발견

k000001102pl5.jpg

이런 진지함은 영은의 남편 경우를 연기하는 윤상현도 마찬가지이다. 노래를 흥얼거리며 스튜디오로 들어선 윤상현은 들어서자마자 숨 돌릴 틈도 없이 박선영과 대사를 맞춰보기 시작한다. “엄마를 병원까지 가게 하시지 말았어야지!”, “내가 뭘요.”, “엄마를 배신하면서까지 그럴 순 없어요.”, “그럼 날 더러 어쩌란 거예요?” 다소 격앙된 목소리로 두 사람이 대사를 주고받는 모습은 리허설임에도 불구하고 지켜보는 사람까지 몸에 힘이 들어갈 정도로 긴장감이 팽팽하다. 특유의 울먹이듯 찌푸린 표정으로 숨도 쉬지 않고 대사를 내뱉던 윤상현은 긴 대사로 인해 NG가 반복되자 손을 떨며 불안해하는 모습을 보이기도 한다. 이에 박선영은 손을 잡아 주는 등 리액션을 해주며 윤상현을 격려한다. 많은 시청자들이 심각한 마마보이에다가 때때로 같은 사람인지 의심스러울 정도로 다중인격인 경우를 보면서 ‘윤상현의 재발견’이라고 할 정도로 관심을 보이고 있는 이유가 바로 여기에 있었다. 시청자들은 웃음을 참으며 보는 장면이라 해도 실제로 그것을 연기하는 배우는 이렇게 온 신경을 다해 연기하고 있었다.

무섭도록 서로의 역할에 몰입하는 곳

오후 4시 반 경, 예상보다 일찍 끝난 촬영으로 마음이 들뜬 스태프들에게 또 하나의 낭보가 날아든다. “이거 끝나고 왕갈비 회식 있으니까 집에 가지 말고~”라는 정세호 감독의 외침이 그것. 이에 한 스태프가 “감독님, 집에 돈 많으신가 봐요~”라고 하자 정세호 감독은 “집 팔면 되지 뭐”라고 웃으며 대답한다. 배우, 감독, 그리고 스태프들이 다소 무서울 정도로 자신들의 역할에 집중하는 <겨울새>의 촬영 현장은 ‘일할 땐 일하고, 놀 땐 놀고’라는 말이 딱 들어맞는 곳이다. 베테랑들이 보여주는 환상의 팀웍으로 시청률 견인차의 시동을 걸기 시작한 <겨울새>가 추운 겨울, 시청자들의 마음을 사로잡기까지 얼마 남지 않은 것 같다.

Archived