So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest liezle

ruggedly handsome = so ji sub ~~~~ i looooooooove all the photos that you've posted vicente in the previous page! ji sub is superbly looking good. his skin tone makes him more manly.

i'm anxious to read the translation. i hope some good soul will provide soon.

thanks charlesriver for the above post. sighs....

Guest vicente

Good morning vicenti! We almost double post these latest batch of pictures from curara :D

Here is ann's latest wallpaper I think it looks like what I imagine Jin will look like in Cain and Abel.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/son...r/ann/02vh3.jpg

(credit: sojisub.com)

Don't you think so?

charlesriver....Double post really? hahaha :w00t:

It to show on , we are single mind concentrated about Jisub ssi. hehehe

liezle I agree with you say that, I really love Jisub in this style , to

seems savage wilder. :D

Guest bjzi368

Hi, soompi forum’s Jisub fans :)

This is my first post

Because my English is not good enough to explain my feelings … so I just reading only ^_* … and your guy’s message is funny

I also want to say hi to saturn:

Hi, saturn, Do you remember me? I am Kathy’s friend, Stephanie

So many thanks for your help !! ( hard to explain my real feeling in English, sorry! )

I start to learn koren 2 years ago and now I have the capability of reading koren news in web side. (Looking for jisub’s news every day ^^ ) but the commumication in koren is still difficult for me, haha ^^

enjoy for visits here :P

Lee Suk Joon, a famous musical actor, cast in 'Cain and Abel' too, as a boss of Jin(=Jisub).

According to this news article about his next play, his musical performance is until Aug/19.

After that, he starts the filming of Cain and Abel, so probably from September.

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=571927

Hi, saturn, Do you remember me? I am Kathy’s friend, Stephanie So many thanks for your help !!

Hi Stephanie, Is it your first post here? I'm reading your article at noonhost.com everyday.

You're learning Korea language for 2 years !! Wow next time we meet, let's chat in Korean.

Guest charlesriver

Welcome bjzi368! A fimiliar name on Taiwan MISA Forum. I am impressed with your ability to read Korean.

Lee Suk Joon, a famous musical actor, cast in 'Cain and Abel' too, as a boss of Jin(=Jisub).

According to this news article about his next play, his musical performance is until Aug/19.

After that, he starts the filming of Cain and Abel, so probably from September.

http://www.cbs.co.kr/Nocut/Show.asp?IDX=571927

Thanks for the news Saturn! So Sept. sounds right based on casts' schedules.... :D

I bet Jin is going to be dark and wild! :w00t:

Guest liezle

finally some news about cain and abel :) thanks saturn for translating the news for us.

charlesriver, ji sub as dark and wild. really something to look forward to don't you think? not new though since he'd played such a role in MISA in the first part. but that role i believe is incomparable to the role he'll be playing in this new drama. i bet i'll be more challenging. with the photos that recently came out, i think he's already preparing us for that role. have you noticed his eyes? just by looking at it you'll feel loneliness. such a great actor even in print. i've a feeling that the photographer asked him to portray something that would be beautifully captured by the lens. which it did, right? i really do hope that we could read the translation of the article. and i'm hoping too that there will be a postscript from the photographer because i always love reading stuff from people that my idol had worked with.

btw, welcome to bjzi368!

Guest jerrina

my oh my! i don't know how to react with those incedibly HOT pics of ji sub in brokore mag...as if i'm gonna faint right now looking at those pictures.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

bjzi368 it doesn't matter if your english is not that good as long as you can express how you feel to ji sub...hope to see you here more often. WELCOME to ji sub thread!

Guest charlesriver

You are right liezle. Jisub would not get so tanned so close to filming Cain and Abel. Jin has to be close

to what we see in Brokore. Jin will be much wilder and more cold hearted than Moo Hyuk and Haruki combined.

Ah that eyes of his speak so much. Looking at them like being sucked into blackhole. BTW, I wonder if he really plays

harmonica....

Guest jerrina

oh dear, i just can't wait for ji sub new project...miss to see him acting once again coz it's been a while since his last series....sadface.gif

it's good that we can see his new photos from the japanese mag...oohh i'll say it over again i'm so in love with his new look and the way you call it WILD & SEXY!!!super.gif

a pleasant day to all!

Guest bjzi368

Hi Stephanie, Is it your first post here? I'm reading your article at noonhost.com everyday.

You're learning Korea language for 2 years !! Wow next time we meet, let's chat in Korean.

oh~~

How could you understanding chinese??!! :blink:

Online translater? :rolleyes:

I feel pressure when you said we communicate in korean next time :sweatingbullets:

maybe I should do more exercise fm now on ^_*

charlesriver, jerrina & liezle: Thank you !! you are so nice *_*

Guest vicente

saturn....thank you for update news , now I wait see Cain and Abel...as determined. hehehe. :w00t:

bjzi368....Hi dear, Big welcome here. :blush:

Guest mabeljisub

Hello everybody….fighting

A big hello to bizi368

I have no doubt about Saturn’s proficiency in English and Korean but I am shocked to learn that you can read Chinese, I also feel very embarrassed then!

Thank you Saturn for the latest updates, it’s good news to all Ji Sub’s lovers.

BTW, I wonder if he really plays harmonica....

charlesriver, I think a talented man like Ji Sub can manage to play harmonica well. It’s very easy to play harmonica, the easiest musical instrument I would say. When will Ji Sub play harmonica for us?

Here is ann's latest wallpaper I think it looks like what I imagine Jin will look like in Cain and Abel.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/son...r/ann/02vh3.jpg

(credit: sojisub.com)

Don't you think so?

Ji Sub’s tan skin tone is amazing in this picture. Quite different from those in the previous pages, I suspect it was done by Photoshop’s effects…it’s only very personal opinion after all….

Everybody got crazy about Ji Sub’s image. Me too, nothing can hide his sexiness. I just can’t take my eyes off of him, my best choices among all the pix. : :rolleyes:

http://www15.plala.or.jp/curara/sojisub/brokore12_03.jpg

http://www15.plala.or.jp/curara/sojisub/brokore12_10.jpg

Dear bjzi368 and mabeljisub,

No, I can't read Chinese.

I just visit there and see the pictures or video clips, and guess what's going on there, with a few very easy Chinese characters.

brokore127tp7.jpg

Brokore pictures are by my favorite Korean woman photographer, Cho Sun Hee.

Jisub did many works with her.

Guest charlesriver

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9561/brokore127tp7.jpg

So pictures in Brokore were shot in Korea, not Japan? Cho Sun Hee did a real good job.

She must be more familiar with SJS in order to capture that uniqueness in him.

Guest mabeljisub

Dear bjzi368 and mabeljisub,

No, I can't read Chinese.

I just visit there and see the pictures or video clips, and guess what's going on there, with a few very easy Chinese characters.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9561/brokore127tp7.jpg

Saturn, thanks for your explanation.

Cho Sun Hee is a great photographer!! I love her compositions.

To capture such sexy and wild moments of Ji Sub was not an easy task!!

Guest liezle

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9561/brokore127tp7.jp

thanks again for the info saturn. i remember her now, she's the photographer who's intrigue by death and who wants to express her photos as such. kinda morbid but that's how she gets her ideas in taking beautiful shots from the shutters of her camera.

for those interested to know her more and see samples of her photos click here and here

and you will be directed to news thread section wherein rubie posted a news about her about 2 days ago.

oh yeah, i remember that she also did these shots of sjs back in 2003 for a magazine

se03mf7qh1.th.jpg se01qc9ii9.th.jpg se02mo7to5.th.jpg

Guest 19rachel92

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG.

i am in LOOOVEEEE with him<3

he was just too perfect for that drama 'im sorry i love you'

Guest charlesriver

Thank you liezle for the info about the photographer. That set of pictures are so cool.

SJS is a mixed message man sometime hard to figure out.

Repost couple of latest goodies of SJS from Taiwan MISA Forum:

HOT CHILI PAPER PLUS+08

8761a913154e96886538dbcd.jpg

1bad99ccc4e9d11801e928cd.jpg

(CREDIT: Mariko, sonick.jp)