So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest mabeljisub

Thank you liezle for the info about the photographer. That set of pictures are so cool.

SJS is a mixed message man sometime hard to figure out.

Repost couple of latest goodies of SJS from Taiwan MISA Forum:

HOT CHILI PAPER PLUS+08

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/Ãô°®־ÛÆ/pic/ite...6886538dbcd.jpg

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/Ãô°®־ÛÆ/pic/ite...11801e928cd.jpg

(CREDIT: Mariko, sonick.jp)

Thanks charlesriver, really goodies! Fall in love with them at first sight again! I am dead......

And vicente, I notice your beautiful siggy, very nice work. The previous one was also beautiful, you changed it but I caught you! :lol:

Guest vicente

Thanks charlesriver, really goodies! Fall in love with them at first sight again! I am dead......

And vicente, I notice your beautiful siggy, very nice work. The previous one was also beautiful, you changed it but I caught you! :lol:

Mabel.... Thank you for beautiful compliment about my siggy. :blush:

Guest mabeljisub

vicente my dearest,

I actually saw a siggy quite alike yours in a Chinese website.

NEWJISUB087.jpg

See, I am so crazy with this Mr. So, even saved up others' siggies.....sigh!! :blush:

Guest vicente

Mabel ....Hahaha really alike too, I agree , I think original picture has stripe , so made that alike. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

HAHAHA edit double post with charlesriver again. :blush:

You deleted the post?! vicenti....

HA! Another picture from Brokore Vol.12,

3b8421d5bec383cc50da4b41.jpg

(from DC)

BTW, just received the magazine....now hope to read the translation somewhere.

Guest jerrina

Although Ji Sub’s hair messily tied up, he still looks gorgeous and great!

whatever ji sub looks, for me it's ok he's still HOT as ever!super.gif

btw mabel, you don't know how happy i am seeing you active once again, AJA! FIGHTING!good.gif

vicente > i'm so jealous with your siggy nice one! i love all ji sub pics that you used...claps.gif

Guest vicente

whatever ji sub looks, for me it's ok he's still HOT as ever!super.gif

btw mabel, you don't know how happy i am seeing you active once again, AJA! FIGHTING!good.gif

vicente > i'm so jealous with your siggy nice one! i love all ji sub pics that you used...claps.gif

Jerrina ....HAHAHA Jisub's pictures this set , very nice all pictures, so can made beautiful. :blush:

:blush:

saturn ......Thank you for share pictures. :blush:

Guest jerrina

Jerrina ....HAHAHA Jisub's pictures this set , very nice all pictures, so can made beautiful. :blush:

:blush:

yeah, that's very true vicente, as i've mention before with ji sub pics? you can never go wrong & everything will turn out great!ok.gif

btw, everytime i see ji sub's new pictures, the more i wanted to watch him again on-screen!hyper.gif

enjoy the rest of the week guys!smile.gif

Guest mabeljisub

Thanks Sophia for the the large and clear versions of the magazine, it feels like he's standing right in front of me.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Oh my goodness...I seriously can't breathe while looking at those pictures...I need a break...I need to breathe!! :wacko:

Thanks for sharing all the overwhelmingly HOT pictures, everyone. :wub:

Guest jerrina

Oh my goodness...I seriously can't breathe while looking at those pictures...I need a break...I need to breathe!! :wacko:

Thanks for sharing all the overwhelmingly HOT pictures, everyone. :wub:

hi Dahee Fanel, i feel the same way...it's difficult to breath haha...but can't help looking at his pictures over again!

and with regards to sharing ji sub pics, im happy that there's still some people here who appreciates....and your one of them...thanks thanks!ok.gif

Guest jerrina

from a japanese magazine featured a poll on topic of "The most good looking korean male star in suit"

ji sub rank as #6

itssf4.jpg

its1zw5.jpg

Credit: dcblack