So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest jerrina

jerrina, I beg your pardon...only no. 6!! Our Ji Sub should be NO. 1

:crazy:

me, i don't care about the poll coz for me Ji Sub is #1.

Guest mabeljisub

蘇志燮Photo Essay-jisub攝影作品

So Ji Sub’s Photo Essay-jisub (it should be photos taken by Ji Sub himself)

The wordings in Chinese are romantic as translated by bizi368 in Taiwan Misa Forum.

bliumbnzkv.jpg

S1 풍경 風景

어디를 둘러봐도 ‘풍경’ 이던 곳이다.

zuljzufrvk.jpg

S2 休

나른함. '찰칵' 하는 소리도 멀리서 들리는 것 같은…

ppxwrgmklc.jpg

S3 흐르다

물은 흐르고 있는데, 도시는 정지한 것 같았다. 흐르는 건 어쩔 수 없다. 아마, 마음도…

trtxqikohw.jpg

S4 공존

도시 속에, 삶 속에… 그렇게 공존한다.

klwdfmpbaw.jpg

S5 Chocolate, Candy Apples

달콤 쌉싸름한 도시.

mrqmgryahk.jpg

S6 Hello , Good-Bye

I say hello, You say Good bye…

-The Beatles-

mocrvsvcob.jpg

From Naver Photo Gallery

Credit : April, Taiwan MISA Forum

Guest liezle

wow these are great shots! were these taken by ji sub? well, it doesn't look like it was taken by a non-pro. i think we both like the same subject when taking photos, the sky, horizon, and places [hee love taking photos of buildings, sunset too and not much of people :)] i wonder if he does the developing of the photos he had taken?

thanks for sharing mabeljisub :)

Guest charlesriver

I assume these pictures were taken when SJS was in Holland shooting cf a few years back.

Only that blue pickup truck one I've seen it before. Very nice pictures! Thanks Mabel!

Guest charlesriver

charlesriver, I saw SJS. It's the reflection image of the window pane. :rolleyes:

You got it! Mabel.....

Just saw new pics in HOT CHILI PAPER PLUS+08!

bf63592727ee750b918f9dd3.jpg

b756f5fc0428088ab901a0dc.jpg

866b8a51dc260410367abedc.jpg

b2719b8ba9e9a5779e2fb4dc.jpg

(repost from sojisub bar, baidu.com)

Guest vicente

charlesriver......I no understand ,Now why I seeing logo not pictures dear. :wacko:

words in logo "http:// hi. baidu.com"

Wow , And your siggy so nice....dear. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

charlesriver......I no understand ,Now why I seeing logo not pictures dear. :wacko:

You can't see the pictures? I don't know....Mabel has no problem.

I'll send you pm with links to my photo album.

Guest liezle

hi vicente, in order for you to see the photo you have to copy the url then open another window to paste. :) i'm having the same problem whenever i get photo from baidu. what i do in the the other thread is get another host for the photo and post so that everyone can see. i think there are really computers that can't view photos from baidu which i don't know why.

btw, charlesriver, thanks for the photos :) i like the last one. i can see a serious actor in the photo.

Guest mabeljisub

hi vicente, in order for you to see the photo you have to copy the url then open another window to paste. :) i'm having the same problem whenever i get photo from baidu. what i do in the the other thread is get another host for the photo and post so that everyone can see. i think there are really computers that can't view photos from baidu which i don't know why.

btw, charlesriver, thanks for the photos :) i like the last one. i can see a serious actor in the photo.

Exactly, I also did in liezle's way. charlesriver, I think you need to fine-tune the problem. I would suggest you to reupload it by yourself but not using their link (you can use pocketbucket or imageshack). It's only baidu has problem.

Guest jerrina

Just saw new pics in HOT CHILI PAPER PLUS+08!

(repost from sojisub bar, baidu.com)

hi charlesriver is it ok that i re-uploaded the pics you posted in my photobucket? to be able to show ji sub pics? btw, thanks for the clip you posted & for these pics below....

bf63592727ee750b918f9dd3.jpg

b756f5fc0428088ab901a0dc.jpg

866b8a51dc260410367abedc.jpg

b2719b8ba9e9a5779e2fb4dc.jpg

Guest charlesriver

Exactly, I also did in liezle's way. charlesriver, I think you need to fine-tune the problem. I would suggest you to reupload it by yourself but not using their link (you can use pocketbucket or imageshack). It's only baidu has problem.

So I am the only one who can see those pictures I posted. :tears: Next time I'll know......

Jerrina, thanks for re-uploading them.