[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aalhl

Thanks for more hot pics...........he's damn hot and sexy.

he.he.. will have more hot and sexy pics for you... once I'm able to get in my Photobucket account.. It's so hard to load the page... urrghhhh..... :wacko:

Guest aalhl

ok.. finally got in to my PB account.. Here comes more caps.. :P

Episode 4 (Batch 7)

Screen-83.jpg

So Hyun looking at Jun Pyo with the plants...

Screen-84.jpg

Screen-85.jpg

Screen-86.jpg

He felt weird having a pair of eyes staring at him.....

Screen-87.jpg

So Hyun: How did you get to know Yu Ra?

Screen-88.jpg

Ding dong.. the door bell rang...

Screen-89.jpg

So Hyun surprised to see Yu Ra..

Screen-90.jpg

Jun Pyo was surprised too....

Screen-91.jpg

Yu Ra: Both of you staying together??

Screen-92.jpg

Jun Pyo: Yeah.. I have no idea what happened....

Screen-93.jpg

So Hyun: That's why I say it's not convenient to me to have a visitor.....

Screen-94.jpg

Jun Pyo: Yu Ra was my junior at the university....

Screen-95.jpg

So Hyun: Come in and have a seat....

Screen-96.jpg

Yu Ra: Isn't this place too small for two person?

Screen-97.jpg

.. to be contineed ...

Guest fivemagic

Thanks for more pics...........I like him being with Kim Tae Hee..........they look cute together.

Forgive me for asking this stupid question, but I wanted to know something about Gong Yoo and Kim Tae Hee. How did they end up living together? Is it through a friend or by accident they just happen to be in at the same time when the apartment was available?

Is this suppose to be like a LOVE TRIANGLE thing between Gong Yoo, Kim Tae Hee and Park Jung Chul?

Guest aalhl

Thanks for more pics...........I like him being with Kim Tae Hee..........they look cute together.

yeah.. I like seeing them together too.. they are so sweet.. I think their looks matches each other as well.

Forgive me for asking this stupid question, but I wanted to know something about Gong Yoo and Kim Tae Hee. How did they end up living together? Is it through a friend or by accident they just happen to be in at the same time when the apartment was available?

I'm not too sure if it's considered an accident.. perhaps not.. more like misunderstanding... the apartment was owned by KTH's friend's uncle and says that she could have the place. GY got the place through his hyung. It was kind of a double contract thingy.. and since both of them were stubborn enough not wanting to move out, so they end up sharing the place.

Is this suppose to be like a LOVE TRIANGLE thing between Gong Yoo, Kim Tae Hee and Park Jung Chul?

yes.. it's a love triangle.

Guest fivemagic

yeah.. I like seeing them together too.. they are so sweet.. I think their looks matches each other as well.

I'm not too sure if it's considered an accident.. perhaps not.. more like misunderstanding... the apartment was owned by KTH's friend's uncle and says that she could have the place. GY got the place through his hyung. It was kind of a double contract thingy.. and since both of them were stubborn enough not wanting to move out, so they end up sharing the place.

yes.. it's a love triangle.

That was a quick reply, aalhl. Thank you for all answers to my dumb questions. I perfectly understand the situation now between Gong Yoo and Kim Tae Hee.....thanks for the info. I guess a LOVE TRIANGLE thingy is very common in all K-Dramas, huh?

aalhl,

i thought i was the only one who thought their looks match each other well.

i think i said before that at first i was more for KTH & PJC cause of their cute first few encounters....

but then thank goodness KTH & GY ended up living in the same house that we got to see their interactions.... even love their bickering & all. and even though PJC's character was a good one, love the way he loved her... but somehow my heart still went to Jun Pyo in the end. and till now i still can't bring myself to like Yu Ra & family.

thanks for bringing back the action on this thread :D

Guest aalhl

That was a quick reply, aalhl. Thank you for all answers to my dumb questions. I perfectly understand the situation now between Gong Yoo and Kim Tae Hee.....thanks for the info. I guess a LOVE TRIANGLE thingy is very common in all K-Dramas, huh?

well, I usually do reply as soon as I can get to it. if you don't see my reply, most probably I'm offline already. .:P

ah.. your questions are not dumb.. you are just unclear about some facts that's all.. and I'm glad you understand better now.. :)

yeah.. it seems like every kdrama has 1 or 2 love triangle to it.. well, usually there are 2 triangles.. he.he.. :)

Guest aalhl

i thought i was the only one who thought their looks match each other well.

hi syah!! nice to see you here again.. :)

at first I didn't find them click, but after episode 4 where both were expressing the same emotion, I thought they look really cute and adorable with those similar looks.. Total match! Priceless!

i think i said before that at first i was more for KTH & PJC cause of their cute first few encounters....

but then thank goodness KTH & GY ended up living in the same house that we got to see their interactions.... even love their bickering & all. and even though PJC's character was a good one, love the way he loved her... but somehow my heart still went to Jun Pyo in the end. and till now i still can't bring myself to like Yu Ra & family.

oh? were you a KTH-PJC supporter at first? I don't quite remember.. :P actually, her encounter with both the guys are cute.. quarrels and all.. sparks all around.. and things get annoying when Yu Ra comes in and tries to destroy those good relations.. :fury: :crazy:

Anyway, I had to agree that PJC holds a good character as well, but I think it looks like GY is taking the limelight from him.. :P Eventhough PJC has interest in KTH, I always thought that both KTH and GY has mutual interest. I wanted her to end with Jun Pyo too, but the PD left that relationship part hanging.. I wish there was a part 2, then we can see what will happen after that.

ah.. Yu Ra is too evil... plus family.. can't really stand them.. and I'm surprise that they didn't punish her in the end!!

thanks for bringing back the action on this thread :D

well, no problem with that as long as there are still interest.. :D

Guest aalhl

More caps...

Episode 4 (Batch 8)

Here are some of the Gong Yoo and Kim Tae Hee cute and rather funny moments that I was talking about.

Screen-98.jpg

cute similar facial expression.. :wub:

Screen-99.jpg

Screen-100.jpg

Screen-101.jpg

Screen-102.jpg

another cute similar facial expression.. :wub:

"Yu Ra: Both of you take your meals separately??"

Screen-103.jpg

Screen-104.jpg

and another.. :wub:

"Yu Ra: So when both of you get married also separately?"

"So Hyun & Jun Pyo: What?!?!"

Screen-105.jpg

and one more... :wub:

Screen-106.jpg

"Jun Pyo: Are you crazy? talking about marriage.... "

Screen-107.jpg

Screen-108.jpg

"Jun Pyo: We are NOT 'staying' together!!"

Screen-109.jpg

Screen-110.jpg

"So Hyun: Thank you for sharing with me... "

Screen-111.jpg

Screen-112.jpg

... to be continued ....

Guest fivemagic

Yu Ra was jealous of seeing them together in the same apartment........she's so wicked and evil. I really don't like her.

Yeah, I totally agreed with you and syah that KTH and GY are really a cute little couple.........I like PJC too, but I think KTH looks better and cuter with GY.

aalhl, thanks for more screen caps..........he he....KTH and GY sitting together on the same table and same side, that's cute and nice. Yu Ra must not like to see that, I bet she's very jealous seeing them together.

Was Yu Ra a friend of KTH's character?

Guest aalhl

Yu Ra was jealous of seeing them together in the same apartment........she's so wicked and evil. I really don't like her.

yeah.. seeing them together in the same place starts to give her a sense of jealousy because she has a crush on GY's character since her university days.. but he never accepted/express his feelings to her.

aalhl, thanks for more screen caps..........he he....KTH and GY sitting together on the same table and same side, that's cute and nice. Yu Ra must not like to see that, I bet she's very jealous seeing them together.

no problem with the caps really.. :P

yes, KTH and GY looks really cute and nice sitting together... especially with those near identical facial expression... I love those.. :)

that is still ok.. she will get more jealous later on.

Was Yu Ra a friend of KTH's character?

yes.. Yu Ra is KTH's character's childhood friend. She has been jealous of her already during those days because her dad once worked for KTH's dad at the theatre as a doorman or something before he became a multi-millionaire.. So, because people kind of look down on Yu Ra's dad eventhough he's rich, she was always envious of KTH. She always think of KTH as someone who "stole away her everything"....

Guest aalhl

More Gong Yoo and Kim Tae Hee cuteness.. :P

Episode 4 (Batch 9)

Yu Ra: You were looking for So Hyun the other day, right?

Screen-113.jpg

Jun Pyo: Sounds like you are questioning a crime suspect...

Screen-114.jpg

Jun Pyo: .. asking so much details... haha!! :lol:

Screen-115.jpg

Yu Ra: (to So Hyun) I see a guy standing in front of you immediately after I open the door...

Screen-116.jpg

So Hyun: he's not looking for me..

Screen-117.jpg

Screen-118.jpg

Screen-119.jpg

Screen-120.jpg

Screen-121.jpg

Yu Ra: Where are you going, Jun Pyo?

Screen-122.jpg

Screen-123.jpg

Yu Ra: Let's go together....

Screen-124.jpg

Screen-125.jpg

Screen-126.jpg

Screen-127.jpg

.. to be continued ....

Guest aalhl

Sorry I didn't post any caps yesterday.. I had a hard time logging in to Photobucket album.. well, I'm back with some.. :)

Episode 4 (Batch 11)

Screen-138.jpg

Screen-139.jpg

Screen-140.jpg

Screen-141.jpg

Screen-142.jpg

Screen-143.jpg

Screen-144.jpg

Screen-145.jpg

Screen-146.jpg

Screen-147.jpg

Screen-148.jpg