[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

Guest fivemagic

Hi there again May! Happy to see you dropping by again.. ;) Thanks for accompany me in this thread.. :)

I still have a few more batches of Ep. 6 caps left... currently working on Ep 7 caps and summary... starting from Ep 7, the caps here should be in sync with the ones in GY's thread. Have been busy there lately so getting a bit lazy here. .ha.ha.. We just got the news that GY is now in Japan (yes! Japan again.. Those Japanese are really lucky!!) to promote the Hanryu Romantic Festival, which is a large scale fans meeting event organised by his management agency SidusHQ, to be held on 23rd of next month. At first we thought he will not attend due to his commitment to Coffee Prince... but looks like he surprised us again.. ;) So, YooGals are expecting lots of pictures flowing in from Japan for the next few days! So, there will be more delay here again... :blush:

Anyway, I'm glad that there are so many good things happening for him this year. Looks like a lucky year for him, which is good, because it will more or less "secure" his comeback 2 years later... the next thing I really hope is for Coffee Prince to be a big hit!

NO problem my friend, I was just trying to do what I can to this thread........I am glad it's going uphill, and many many thanks to you of course for your AWESOME postings and summaries........you really outdone yourself...........very pleased to be on this thread.

I am so jealous that the Japanese fans will get to see him on June 23. I wish I was there myself.

Count me in too.......I am so glad many good thins are happening for him. He's very fortunate and lucky guy, and that is a very good thing.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aalhl

NO problem my friend, I was just trying to do what I can to this thread........I am glad it's going uphill, and many many thanks to you of course for your AWESOME postings and summaries........you really outdone yourself...........very pleased to be on this thread.

Hi again May...

yes.. it has to be going uphill with all the posts... :P I've done the summaries for Ep. 7 but I'm not done with caps from Ep 6 yet.. yesterday was a busy day looking for GY's Japan news.. and today would be the same too.. So, there will be delay in that for a moment... ;)

I am so jealous that the Japanese fans will get to see him on June 23. I wish I was there myself.

yeah.. I'm so jealous of them too.. they are sooo lucky.. anyway, he'll be there either until today or tomorrow.. According to the news, he mentioned that the next month's event will be his last performance in Japan and Coffee Prince will be his last drama before going for enlistment. Although I'm sad to hear that, but it's nice to see the other 3 guys supported him.

Count me in too.......I am so glad many good thins are happening for him. He's very fortunate and lucky guy, and that is a very good thing.

yes.. this year seems to be a good year for him. So, I hope everything will go well and he will have his best of health to continue on with his journey.

Guest fivemagic

Angelie,

Thanks for sharing more pics..............you are AWESOME!

Looking forward to reading your summary for episode 7 and more caps..........CHEERS!

Guest aalhl

Angelie,

Thanks for sharing more pics..............you are AWESOME!

Looking forward to reading your summary for episode 7 and more caps..........CHEERS!

No problem May.. but I may be getting a bit slower in that.. :P It's public holiday here today and tomorrow.. so I won't be onling that much.. and actually I'm only half way through recapping Epi 7.. and haven't even started on Ep 8 yet.. :P There are so much going on at GY thread because of his trip to Japan a few days ago... :sweatingbullets:

Guest fivemagic

No problem May.. but I may be getting a bit slower in that.. :P It's public holiday here today and tomorrow.. so I won't be onling that much.. and actually I'm only half way through recapping Epi 7.. and haven't even started on Ep 8 yet.. :P There are so much going on at GY thread because of his trip to Japan a few days ago... :sweatingbullets:

No problem Angelie!

It's not a big rush so whenever you are FREE, please fill us in on the summary........thanks for letting me know.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

Guest aalhl

No problem Angelie!

It's not a big rush so whenever you are FREE, please fill us in on the summary........thanks for letting me know.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

May.... I will surely fills the people visiting this thread with summary.. just that it will be a little bit slower than usual.

ha.ha.. yeah.. i went for a holiday and when I came back to GY's thread I nearly got a heart attack!!! The pages suddenly moved 3-4 pages ahead within 4 hours!!! I was like :o it turns up the moderator moved a thread there, about a fan met GY on her flight from Japan to Korea.

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 7 (Part 1 of 4)

So Hyun's friend Kiong Ah was on the way going to So Hyun's place. She stops by to buy some fruits, but end up being chased and attacked by a some bad guys. Guang Su came just in time to help but was beaten up as well outside So Hyun's place. Eventually an old lady came out and scream at them, then the bad guys went off. While recovering from shock, Guang Su found out that Kiong Ah is So Hyun's friend because he heard her screaming her name just now. He told her that he has been waiting there for quite some time and So Hyun isn't home yet. As they were going to go up to the apartment, Yu Ra arrived.

Meanwhile, Jun Pyo is now on a bus on the way home after finding the photos for So Hyun. While looking through the photos, he recalls the things the uncle at the photo shop told him. The uncle was asking him if So Hyun is still staying with an Uncle Hwang. But Jun Pyo didn't know who that was. Then the uncle further say that a few years ago, there was someone asking the whereabout of So Hyun and was asking for the photos as well, but he didn't give.

Tae Yong was still in the office. And before he went off, he takes a peep at the picture of him with So Hyun.

So Hyun was busy with her first task, in trying to gain feedback and working together opportunity between restaurant/coffee shops and SegaBox. She was waiting for the manager for one of the restaurant until very late. After meeting the manager, she ran off immediately. There's heavy downpour outside, and So Hyun finds shade at the bus stand. Tae Yong who was driving pass saw her and stop the car in front of her, asking her to hop in. So Hyun being stubborn didn't want to step into his car and insist that she wants to take the bus. Tae Yong then took an umbrella and went to her. Seeing her soaking wet, he direct her into the car.

Jun Pyo who arrived at the bus station got soaked in rain as well.. and he took a cab home.

Tae Yong and So Hyun were stucked in a traffic jam. Seeing her looking anxious to get home, he tries talking to her. Then he take out again the present that he bought and hand it to her together with the torned wrapping paper. She felt a bit sorry for her action earlier and asked if he purposedly bought it for her. She thanked him and promised that she will make full use of it.

They finally arrive outside So Hyun's place. Tae Yong stops the car and helped her out from the car. At the same time, Jun Pyo also arrived in a cab just behind them. He got out of the cab and saw Tae Yong walks So Hyun to the entrance. But he himself ran in through the side entrance. There, he took a peep at Tae Yong and So Hyun. He looked upset staring at them.

Arriving home, So Hyun greeted everyone and apologized for being late. Gwang Su congratulate her for being promoted. Kiong Ah was surprised So Hyun got promoted and congratulated her as well. Gwang Su then say that today's gathering is to celebrate house warming and also So Hyun's promotion. So Hyun then saw the injuries on her teacher's face and asked what happened. Kiong Ah then tells So Hyun to wait and they will talk about her teacher's "Shining Moments" later.

Jun Pyo came in not long after So Hyun's arrival, apologized to everyone.

Then his hyung tells him that yesterday's and today's issue (of him going off without finishin his job) will be discussed later. Jun Pyo also saw the injuries on his hyung's face and asked what happened. His hyung says it's nothing to be worried about. Jun Pyo thinks he had been beaten up and asked are the people to did it. Kiong Ah cuts in and say he didn't get beaten up, but he's the one who beat the bad guys. Then she tells them what happened to her earlier on. Jun Pyo thinks it's weird that his hyung was able to overcome those bad guys. Kiong Ah supports his hyung and tell everyone how he tries to chase away those guys.. and Jun Pyo thinks that the phrase his hyung uses is from their script!! ha.ha.

... to be continued ...

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 7 (Part 2 of 4)

Anyway, Jun Pyo complains hungry and asked if dinner is ready. Yu Ra came and brought him drinks. At the same time, she saw the envelope that Jun Pyo put on the table.. she took it and Jun Pyo tries to get it back from her but she refused, causing the photos to drop on the floor. So Hyun saw it immediately and was shocked and sad at the same time. Yu Ra asked Jun Pyo where he found it, and he just kept quiet. Then he sat down and tell So Hyun that he had found the uncle and she asked whereabout is the uncle now. His hyung praises him for a job well done and was curious how he was able to find them. So Hyun who was crying, thanked him. Then Yu Ra who does look very happy asked why it occurred to him to look for those photos. He gave an excuse that he was curious how does Director Kim's last film/movie looks like. Gwang Su then tells So Hyun to keep the photos properly so that she can look at them again when she's free... Everyone agrees and all decide to have their meal.

Everyone seated at the dining table. Gwang Su decides to give everyone a toast.. First being that So Hyun and Jun Pyo was able to find such a great place to stay. Second to congratulate So Hyun for her official promotion. And the third thing is for finding of the belongings left by Director Kim. So Hyun then thanked her teacher. Yu Ra jumps in and say that she should be thanking Jun Pyo, but he said it's alright because So Hyun borrowed him Director Kim's script. He thinks it's very lucky to him and it's something he's thankful of. When his hyung heard that, he exclaimed why Jun Pyo didn't tell him that he had borrowed such a good thing. And he asked his hyung back that isn't he busy the past few days, and said that he himself have not finished reading it yet.

Anyway, it seems like Kiong Ah had a crush on Gwang Su. She got all excited talking about him.

Meanwhile after their toast, Yu Ra asked Jun Pyo if he had received an invitation from their university. He then remembered that it could have been sent to his previous address as he had not inform them of his new address. She then say that he being the "center of attraction" should leave his phone number. Gwang Su was curious why Yu Ra said that Jun Pyo is the attraction. She then say that the faculty had decided to do a premiere for the short films they had and after doing through a series of vote, they chose 10 short films for the premiere and two of them are Jun Pyo's work. Then Kiong Ah starts to get interested in Gwang Su again, but eventually ends up in a little cute argument with Jun Pyo. Then his hyung say if next time Jun Pyo doesn't listen to him, he will get Kiong Ah's help.. ha.ha.!

After that Yu Ra told Jun Pyo that the movie premiere will be next week and asked if he will be able to go.. He said he's not sure if he will be free. His hyung tells him if he wants to go, he can get a half day off. Yu Ra turns to So Hyun and ask her if she is interested in watching Jun Pyo's work....

Not long after that, everyone makes a move. Gwang Su reminded Jun Pyo to drive his car to the office tomorrow. Yu Ra insist that her teacher rides her car since he's drunk. Then before he leave, he reminded Jun Pyo again not to be late the next day. After Gwang Su left, Kiong Ah was worried about him and asked So Hyun if Yu Ra is a good driver.. he.he. So Hyun tells her not to worry as Yu Ra didn't take alcohol just now. Kiong Ah became excited again and tells So Hyun that it's like her wish came true.. she had wished for a guy to appear....Anyway, So Hyun wanted to send her off but she turned down her offer and tells Jun Pyo to help So Hyun clean up the place later on!

... to be continued ...

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 7 (Part 3 of 4)

After Kiong Ah left, So Hyun turns to Jun Pyo and thanked him again for what he had done today as she do not know how she would really thank him. Jun Pyo says it's ok because he didn't do anything much. When So Hyun was about to walk inside, Jun Pyo tries to stop her and shyly asked if she want to go on a car ride with him.

They chatted during the car ride. Jun Pyo asked So Hyun if she knows why he doesn't want to take alcohol just now. She thought it was because he had to work tomorrow. But in fact it was because his hyung is leaving the car with him. Therefore, he can drive the car out for a joyride...Hearing that, So Hyun gave a sigh saying that this is the first time she went on a ride after her dad passed away. She feels that there is no reason to come out and have fun, and therefore, she doesn't want to think about going out. Jun Pyo then tells her that now if she wants to go out, just let him know. He will think of a way to borrow the car. (ahh so sweet... ) The now cheerful So Hyun answers if that's the case, then she wants to go to the remote area/village. Jun Pyo who was surprised by her answer asked her why. She said that during that time she doesn't have to worry about being late or some expensive bus and taxi fares. She just wanted to have a peaceful and quiet moment in the car.

Anyway, Jun Pyo stops the car by the road side and both of them went out for a walk. Again she thanked him for making her feeling much better. He said he already told her not to mention it anymore. It is something he wants to do no matter if others appreciate it or not. He further add that when he saw her reaction seeing those photos, he also feels happy for her. She then asked him about the uncle and he told him that the uncle is doing well, and would like to meet her and hope that she will be able to visit him when she's free. She thinks she should pay the uncle a visit too since he had kept those photos on her behalf. And she thanked Jun Pyo one more time. This time, he shyly asked if he could make a request.. whether she wants to go with him to the short film premiere that Yu Ra mentioned which will be held at the university he attended last time. She then asked why would he want to ask her.....

On the other hand, at home, Yu Ra was staring at the picture of her and Jun Pyo together. She was unhappy and asked herself why she had to meet with So Hyun again after so many years. She thinks that So Hyun had all the things that she herself ever wanted. She thinks So Hyun did not do anything wrong, it's just that she herself envy her so much.

The next day, Kiong Ah went to look for So Hyun. She told So Hyun that she had resigned from her work in the hotel and planning to get a job at Segabox. So Hyun asked why she wants to do that. She tells So Hyun if she gets a job at SegaBox, she will be able to meet her teacher everyday. So Hyun thinks she's joking.

Back in Segabox, So Hyun handed up her first assignment write-up to her team manager. He looks impressed and passed it to Tae Yong. Tae Yong was impressed too and told her team manager to carry on with what she had written and give her all the help that she needs.

Yu Ra met up with a guy who handed her some scripts.. And she was asking him something about selling the scripts to another company or something... I'm not so sure what this scene is about, but this guy has something to do with what is going to happen to So Hyun at the later part of the drama. I think this is the start where Yu Ra plans some sort of gimmick to get So Hyun into trouble.

Meanwhile, Tae Yong's assistant handed him an envelope. He takes a look at it and when his sister Ju Yong came in his room he quickly hides it. His sister asked him to go for lunch together but he told her he had an appointment with another person to discuss some issue. After he left, Ju Yong was suspicious and curious at what he was trying to hide, she went to his desk and took the content out from the envelope. It turns out to be a bunch of pictures of Tae Yong and So Hyun together. As usual, Ju Yong was not very happy to see those.

... to be continued ...

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 7 (Part 4 of 4)

Now, Yu Ra is in the midst of planning something again.. She called to one of her team member, a guy. I think he did something behind the company's back and Yu Ra found out. He thought that since his action was revealed and that Yu Ra would fire him, he hand in his resignation letter instead. However, Yu Ra didn't want him to resign, but instead use him to do something for her..

Anyway, Yu Ra was looking for her teacher at the editing room.. She told him that SegaBox is sourcing for new scripts for a movie production. Her teacher told her that Jun Pyo might have one. As she was trying to call him, her teacher asked isn't she going to the short film premiere at the university that evening. When she heard it, she asked her teacher back whether Jun Pyo is really attending. Her teacher thought that Jun Pyo had made a date with her to meet at outside the university. At least he thought Jun Pyo had made an appointment to go with someone.

Ju Yong was trying to digg out information about So Hyun. She saw So Hyun's writeup on the feedback. She also read her biodata and she calls for her team manager. As the team manager leaves, he thinks something big is gonna happen because there are so many "links" related to So Hyun.

Yu Ra who appears angry, tries to call So Hyun and ask her out, but she says she had an appointment already. Yu Ra hangs up the phone after she got that confirmation. Then So Hyun re-cap on her chat with Jun Pyo when he asked her out. She was asking him why he wanted to invite her. He told her that although that short film that he did wasn't something very special, but for him, it something that will stay in his heart forever. And he feels that the person that he was waiting for to watch this film together is her....

This time, Yu Ra is planning something to ruin the date between Jun Pyo and So Hyun. She went to one of So Hyun's colleague (who was not really fond of So Hyun) and ask her help to prevent So Hyun from leaving the office early. So she went to the office to look for So Hyun who was ready to leave. She told her she needs help at the food counter. Although So Hyun told her she had an appointment, her colleague got angry.. So with no choice, So Hyun agreed to help her.

Jun Pyo who is smiling happily to himself went to the university early while So Hyun had to stay back for overtime. Yu Ra had told her colleague to delay So Hyun for at least 30 minutes after 7pm. Jun Pyo was waiting for So Hyun eventhough she's late. He went to sit down on the bench and suddenly he saw Yu Ra coming. He tries to avoid her by hiding himself somehow, but it didn't work and she saw him. She asked why he is not going inside yet since it's already late. He told him he is waiting for someone. And of course she asked him who it is. He tries to avoid answering her, but she guessed So Hyun. So he said yes, he had invited So Hyun. Then Yu Ra got annoyed and exclaimed that he had turn her down telling her he's busy, and how he ask So Hyun instead, leaving Jun Pyo speechless. Yu Ra who was angry sat on the bench. Jun Pyo asked her to go in first, but she insisted on staying saying that So Hyun is her friend, and she will wait for her and 3 of them will go in together!

Back in SegaBox, So Hyun finally done with helping her colleague and rushes to the university immediately.

Jun Pyo wanted to call So Hyun and asked Yu Ra for the number. She gave an excuse saying that she forgot to bring her phone book and had left it in the office and ask Jun Pyo if So Hyun doesn't know his phone number. Then he said he haven't tell her yet. Yu Ra pretends to say how can it be like that since they are staying together...what to do if something happened... Jun Pyo looks a bit annoyed with Yu Ra now.. but it doesn't stop her from questioning him still. She asked again if he likes So Hyun. This time he answered her he's not sure. She further continue with her "lecture" saying that both herself and him have things in common. She said when she was in the States, she always dream and look forward to collaborating with him in producing an outstanding movie together. He still wasn't very happy, but thanked her for thinking of him. Getting frustrated, she asked him where and how she's not as capable as So Hyun. He told her he doesn't know. All he wants to do is help a friend.. So Hyun needs help, so he offered to help her. Then Yu Ra asked what about herself. Jun Pyo says that she is more capable then himself, so she doesn't need his help, making Yu Ra speechless. At that moment, she saw So Hyun coming. She quickly tells Jun Pyo that he is not aware that she is really the one that needs his care. So Hyun arrived just in time to see Yu Ra grab Jun Pyo for a hug and she was shocked!

Screen caps for this episode will be up next!

aalhl (angelie) dear, your name really matches well with what you are to this thread, an Angel :) sometimes i wonder whether you have more hours than me in a day, cause i see how much you do for this thread, Gong Yoo thread day in, day out etcetc, i wonder how you manage to do all that you do with just 24 hours in a day, i have the same 24 hours too but i guess i lack time management skills compared to you haha.

btw, for now, i decided to compile all your latest reuploaded links into 1 post, and i also edited one of my posts on the first page of this thread with the links in case some pple only look through the first page for the links. i'll be posting the links at the KTH thread and forum as well :)

screen_01.jpg

You have to use HJSplit to re-join the parts together for each ep before you can watch the ep.

HJ Split

for those unfamiliar with HJ split.

1) Download HJsplit.

right click-save target as

extract it and install the programme

2) start HJ split.

3) click on "Join"

4) click "input"

[PS: pls make sure all the parts that you download are in the same

directory/folder]

5) click on the file that you want .001 , don't worry about the others. if

the files are in the same directory, HJsplit will find it.

6) Click "start"

7) After complete the joining, the joined file will be in the same folder as your parts.

Episode 1

Screen.01.rmvb.001

Screen.01.rmvb.002

Screen.01.rmvb.003

Screen.01.rmvb.004

Episode 2

Screen.02.rmvb.001

Screen.02.rmvb.002

Screen.02.rmvb.003

Screen.02.rmvb.004

Episode 3

Screen.03.rmvb.001

Screen.03.rmvb.002

Screen.03.rmvb.003

Screen.03.rmvb.004

Episode 4

Screen.04.rmvb.001

Screen.04.rmvb.002

Screen.04.rmvb.003

Screen.04.rmvb.004

Episode 5

Screen.05.rmvb.001

Screen.05.rmvb.002

Screen.05.rmvb.003

Screen.05.rmvb.004

Episode 6

Screen.06.rmvb.001

Screen.06.rmvb.002

Screen.06.rmvb.003

Screen.06.rmvb.004

Episode 7

Screen.07.rmvb.001

Screen.07.rmvb.002

Screen.07.rmvb.003

Screen.07.rmvb.004

Episode 8

Screen.08.rmvb.001

Screen.08.rmvb.002

Screen.08.rmvb.003

Screen.08.rmvb.004

Episode 9

Screen.09.rmvb.001

Screen.09.rmvb.002

Screen.09.rmvb.003

Screen.09.rmvb.004

Episode 10

Screen.10.rmvb.001

Screen.10.rmvb.002

Screen.10.rmvb.003

Screen.10.rmvb.004

Episode 11

Screen.11.rmvb.001

Screen.11.rmvb.002

Screen.11.rmvb.003

Screen.11.rmvb.004

Episode 12

Screen.12.rmvb.001

Screen.12.rmvb.002

Screen.12.rmvb.003

Screen.12.rmvb.004

Episode 13

Screen.13.rmvb.001

Screen.13.rmvb.002

Screen.13.rmvb.003

Screen.13.rmvb.004

Episode 14

Screen.14.rmvb.001

Screen.14.rmvb.002

Screen.14.rmvb.003

Screen.14.rmvb.004

Episode 15

Screen.15.rmvb.001

Screen.15.rmvb.002

Screen.15.rmvb.003

Screen.15.rmvb.004

Episode 16

Screen.16.rmvb.001

Screen.16.rmvb.002

Screen.16.rmvb.003

Screen.16.rmvb.004

Episode 17

Screen.17.rmvb.001

Screen.17.rmvb.002

Screen.17.rmvb.003

Screen.17.rmvb.004

Episode 18 (Finale)

Screen.18.rmvb.001

Screen.18.rmvb.002

Screen.18.rmvb.003

Screen.18.rmvb.004

Screen.18.rmvb.005

ALL LINKS WITH THANKS TO AALHL@SOOMPI

credit also to www.gongyoo.com and YYCAF Clubbox

Guest aalhl

aalhl (angelie) dear, your name really matches well with what you are to this thread, an Angel :) sometimes i wonder whether you have more hours than me in a day, cause i see how much you do for this thread, Gong Yoo thread day in, day out etcetc, i wonder how you manage to do all that you do with just 24 hours in a day, i have the same 24 hours too but i guess i lack time management skills compared to you haha.

hi syah! good to hear from you again. so you are finally done with your exam?

and thank you for your compliment.. ;) I'm flattered... :blush: well, I guess you can say that I'm really obsessed with Gong Yoo and will do anything to do with him.. :P ha.ha.. and I usually cannot sleep for too long at night, so I'll get up in the middle of the night to do my round.. :) So, I guess I get more time there..

So, you still visit Gong Yoo thread? Then you would notice that I'm lagging in this thread now because it's kinda busy over the other side these few days.. With his drama Coffee Prince moving ahead of schedule, it would be very busy again soon. I seem to get a little free today.. so I'll start on the Ep. 8 summary and caps.

btw, for now, i decided to compile all your latest reuploaded links into 1 post, and i also edited one of my posts on the first page of this thread with the links in case some pple only look through the first page for the links. i'll be posting the links at the KTH thread and forum as well :)

ah... you are an angel yourself too, syah. You are the one who always compiled the download links for me. You did it last time, and you are doing it again.. :) I don't know why but I don't seem to have the patience to do that! haa.ha. :lol: and thanks for helping to post at KTH thread and other forums.. I don't want the link to go wasted either.. ;)

anyway, I'll take your compiled links to post it at GY thread if you don't mind.. :P

BTW, I read your post in page 1.. and I didn't know Screen was KTH's first drama.. :) Too bad it didn't do that well... but nevertheless I like it.. just that it's lacking a bit on the relationship part.. and I wish the ending wasn't hanging halfway with no confirmation on who she actually chooses.... -_- well, at least for me, I don't see her end up with anyone in specific.

Guest fivemagic

Angelie,

Chingu, you are back! Yay! More awesome screencaps and those summaries are very, berry delicious.......you're the best. BIG BIG thanks chingu for your effort and time spent doing these AWESOME work.

Guest aalhl

Hi there again May...

yeah!! I'm back for now.. :P I hope you are enjoying yourself with the summaries... I'll try to do as much as possible for this week, because I'm afraid that I might get busy again at GY thread because there's news that Coffee Prince has been put ahead of schedule.. meaning that photoshoots and press meet will be anytime soon.. plus with his appearance at the Romantic Festival in Japan this coming 23rd, it will be whole load of work! :lol:

Although I may be slow at times, but I will finish whatever I started....:)

Archived