[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 17

While Ju Yong was having meeting with Yu Ra and Tae Yong, someone came in to hand her a document. The man seems to claim that the script which So Hyun wrote was a copyright of his client's work.

Tae Yong called So Hyun to his office urgently. So Hyun was shocked to hear about the claim and totally clueless. Tae Yong was asking if So Hyun had had a phone conversation with the writer before, and she gave him a puzzled look. Tae Yong seems to trust So Hyun that time that she's speaking the truth and brought her over to Ju Yong's office for discussion. Since this is Yu Ra's plan all along to get So Hyun into trouble, she continues on with her plan by making Tae Yong and Ju Yong misunderstand So Hyun.

Gwang Su was shocked to learn about the news also. Jun Pyo overheard his hyung and finds it unbeliveable because he had seen what So Hyun did as well.

Tae Yong called So Hyun up, hoping to see her. But she turn down his offer. He then apologised for his early action of questioning her whether she had contacted the writer for the other script. So Hyun didn't want to talk about the matter and hung up the phone. Tae Yong was at the bar, and Yu Ra came over to him creating more misunderstanding.

At home, Jun Pyo invite So Hyun to sit down with him to discuss the matter. Jun Pyo is a bit puzzled about what is happening. He feels that something is not right because he knows So Hyun's style of writing. He thinks that eventhough a story might be same, but style should be different. So he got curious and asked So Hyun if she there are people who are not happy with her.

Meanwhile Gwang Su is trying to check on So Hyun's script comparing it with the other script and also her un-edited script.

So Hyun went to Tae Yon's office trying to defend herself. However, Tae Yong tries to persuade her to give up her copyright for company's sake, thus making her guilty as charged. So Hyun was very disappointed with Tae Yong. She then decide to quit her job and hand her resignation letter to Yu Ra. Yu Ra pretending to be nice to So Hyun asked So Hyun to go out and have a drink with her.

Gwang Su and Jun Pyo pays a visit to SegaBox and request to have a discussion with Ju Yong and Tae Yong hoping to find a way to help So Hyun. However, Tae Yong told them matters have been settled. When Jun Pyo heard of how Tae Yong is settling the matter, he was shocked and got mad at Tae Yong. He was expecting Tae Yong to be able to do more for So Hyun, but was disappointed that he didn't trust So Hyun.

On the way out, Gwang Su and Jun Pyo bumps onto So Hyun and Yu Ra. They then asked So Hyun out for a drink. Gwang Su didn't want So Hyun to resign because of this matter, but Jun Pyo supported her. After being convinced by Gwang Su, she decides to retrieve back her resignation letter much to Yu Ra's surprise.

Later, Yu Ra asked So Hyun out for a drink again trying to stir her feelings. She start to ask So Hyun about the fire which killed her dad. She told her that it was someone delibrately set up the fire that night. She finally exposed that the person who set the fire was Mr. Park, Tae Yong's and Yu Yong's dad. So Hyun was shocked hearing the truth.

Tae Yong went over to So Hyun's house to look for her. Only Jun Pyo was at home when Tae Yong came over. While they were talking, So Hyun came home. She then told Tae Yong that he won't be seeing her again in the office. Jun Pyo who was still at the doorstep tries to get near and listen to what they are discussing. So Hyun was asking Tae Yong if Ju Yong is his sister and whether Mr. Park is their dad. Tae Yong admit, and added that he also only knows about his dad and Director's Kim recently. Then So Hyun told him what his dad did to her dad. So Hyun left him in shock.

Ju Yong was having discussion with her dad. Tae Yong came and question his dad about the matter...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aalhl

Summary from Episode 18 (Finale)

Tae Yong went to his dad to seek the truth about what happened to So Hyun's dad. Tae Yong was angry with his dad and left after that. His dad then suffered from heart attack. Tae Yong rushed to the hospital and met his sister Ju Yong. She told Tae Yong that before their dad collapsed, he begged for forgiveness from the dead Director Kim.

At the office, Jun Pyo asked his hyung about Director Kim's incident. His hyung was also surprised whether it's true. Jun Pyo say he overheard it accidentally from So Hyun. His hyung wanted to look for So Hyun, but Jun Pyo told him she had left early and had turned off her handphone. Jun Pyo then decides to ask Kiong Ah and Yu Ra if they know or heard from So Hyun.

At the hospital, Ju Yong tries to question Mr. Park's assistant whether who was it who told Tae Yong about the matter. The assistant pretend not to know about it and called Yu Ra up as he left the hospital. They seem to met after that. He tries to find up what Yu Ra is up to.

Jun Pyo met up with Kiong Ah trying to figure out if she knows of any place that So Hyun would go to. She told him there's a place that So Hyun would go to everytime she's sad or happy. (her father's grave)

Tae Yong also tries to look for So Hyun. He seems to recall So Hyun told him that she would go to her dad to cry if she's unhappy. Both Tae Yong and Jun Pyo seems to be driving to the same place.

So Hyun was expressing her feelings to her dad while Jun Pyo arrived. He immediately tell her not to look for other company to produce her dad's film, they will do it together. So Hyun was very delighted to hear the good news. Tae Yong who arrived late saw So Hyun and Jun Pyo walking down from the hill.

On the way home, Gwang Su calls Jun Pyo, but he asked So Hyun to pick up the phone. Gwang Su told her that Mr. Park was admitted to hospital and she say she will pay a visit the next day.

So Hyun felt guilty and called Tae Yong to apologise. They met up after that. She told him that she regret telling him about the truth. Tae Yong then told her how much he wanted to see her, he had tried so hard searching for her that day, and that he hope their relationship doesn't change after what had happened. So Hyun also hope that things doesn't change, but now that she knows that everything is related to Tae Yong's dad, she finds it hard to accept him.

Jun Pyo and So Hyun finally gets a chance to tell his hyung about his plan to produce films themselves. His hyung gave them his full support.

Gwang Su went to the hospital to talk to Ju Yong again. He ask her whether she can find someone else to take over his work. Ju Yong thought it was So Hyun who asked him to leave. So he told her about Jun Pyo and So Hyun's plan to open up their own film production company and that he wishes to help them. He also went to meet Tae Yong after that to submit his resignation. Before he left, he seems to inform Tae Yong about something which happened 3 years ago which is similar to what happened to So Hyun. Coincidentally, the same person was involved, so he asked Tae Yong to check on it.

Tae Yong made an appointment with a guy who seems to be in liase with Yu Ra. Tae Yong tries to dig as much information as possible from the guy. The guy who always helped Yu Ra came into the office and told her that Tae Yong already found out everything. Yu Ra then ask for monetary help from her dad to be used to send her helper away.

Mr. Park finally woke up and told Tae Yong that he wish to see So Hyun. Tae Yong then went over to see So Hyun and apologised to her for misunderstanding her earlier and now he had found out who the culprit is. After that he told So Hyun that his dad wish to meet her. She refused but eventually Tae Yong managed to convince her.

Jun Pyo found out from his hyung that everything is now solved. His hyung also tries to convince So Hyun to go back to SegaBox, but Jun Pyo didn't like the idea.

Tae Yong wanted to meet Jun Pyo and asked Gwang Su to arranged for an appointment. Seeing Tae Yong upon arrival, Jun Pyo became a bit agressive and asked Tae Yong why he want to see him since it's So Hyun who will be making the decision. Tae Yong said that Jun Pyo is the only person who can convince So Hyun to go back to SegaBox. Tae Yong feels that So Hyun refused to go back to SegaBox because she wanted to work together with Jun Pyo on her dad's production.

When So Hyun came home, Jun Pyo was busy with his plants. He gets the chance to tell her to let her dad's film to be produced by SegaBox and that all of them will work under the company. So Hyun seems happy to hear that. She then received a call from Tae Yong to remind her to visit his dad. At the hospital, Mr. Park beg for her forgiveness..

After that, Tae Yong told So Hyun that is was Yu Ra's doing all along in causing all the problem. However, So Hyun doesn't want to press charges against Yu Ra and asked Tae Yong to give her another chance. Yu Ra was waiting at Tae Yong's office and hand in her resignation letter but Tae Yong gave her another chance to stay in the company.

Yu Ra brought her parents over to see So Hyun. Yu Ra say her parents has something to tell her. Her parents then beg for forgiveness from So Hyun for taking advantage of her dad's death.

Gwang Su and Jun Pyo eventually sign contract with SegaBox. Gwang Su will direct the film written by So Hyun, while Jun Pyo will direct Director Kim's film...

Screen captures from Episode 18 (Finale - Last Batch)

screen18rmvb002899796xb3.th.jpg screen18rmvb002907237tu1.th.jpg screen18rmvb002941505tr1.th.jpg screen18rmvb003050914fy1.th.jpg

screen18rmvb003085682bk0.th.jpg screen18rmvb003129126ja1.th.jpg screen18rmvb003140737hh0.th.jpg screen18rmvb003156620pq0.th.jpg

screen18rmvb003736599ia3.th.jpg screen18rmvb003749812sl8.th.jpg screen18rmvb003811874eb4.th.jpg screen18rmvb003951247ny8.th.jpg

screen18rmvb003984447gn0.th.jpg screen18rmvb004018147yw4.th.jpg

Guest persian04

OMG aalhl, you are a full-time Gong Yoo Addict! I can't do this, typing the summary and then the screen caps. You're lucky you have a lot of time for Yoo!

Guest aalhl

OMG aalhl, you are a full-time Gong Yoo Addict! I can't do this, typing the summary and then the screen caps. You're lucky you have a lot of time for Yoo!

hi persian04. you are here. neh.. I'm not a full-time GY addict. GY is my stress relief from my kids. haha... anyway, summary was what I started off way last year before Coffee Prince came along.. So now, I'm just finishing off where I left back then. :D I'm done with it now... phew!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest persian04

I think you're my new idol aalhl, haha! OMG, I envy you.

And I can't believe you already have kids!

Before having kids are you already a fan of GY?

Guest aalhl

I think you're my new idol aalhl, haha! OMG, I envy you.

And I can't believe you already have kids!

Before having kids are you already a fan of GY?

haha!! no.. I was only fan of GY 2 years ago. :) Thanks to my kids, I get to know him. :lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest fivemagic

Hi Aalhl: Do you still remember me? I remember you... you are the one GY fan that I remember... boy, it's been a really long time, I haven't been posting my comments over at GY thread... I am deeply sorry and regret not posted as much as I wanted to. Anyway, it's great to see your episode summaries of Screen, and I really enjoyed reading your fantastic summaries... I really do with all my heart. :D

Btw, do you know where I can get a copy with good english subtitles? I really wanted to watch this drama... so much because I love GY and KTH. :lol:

Hi fivemagic.. wow.. been a really long time! Yes! I still remember you.

Not a problem at all for not posting over at our house... You are welcome to do so anytime. :)

Ohhh~ That is a very crappy summaries.. I do hope I get them right. :P However, up to now, I've not yet come across any English sub for this drama yet. :( So, I don't think I'm able to help you there.

Guest fivemagic

Hi fivemagic.. wow.. been a really long time! Yes! I still remember you.

Not a problem at all for not posting over at our house... You are welcome to do so anytime. :)

Ohhh~ That is a very crappy summaries.. I do hope I get them right. :P However, up to now, I've not yet come across any English sub for this drama yet. :( So, I don't think I'm able to help you there.

Hello Aalhl: Thank you for your quick reply! :D I am so happy hearing that you still remember me... it's a very good sign of course. And thanks for your warm message... I will try to post more whenever I get the chance to do so over at GY thread. Your summaries are the best and just keep up the good work... :D I will certainly check this thread out from time to time, just to drop by and read your awesome SCREEN summaries.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know that you haven't found an English sub dvd... if and when you do, please do let me know because I certainly will buy it without a doubt. :P

• 3 years later...

thanks so much for putting up caps and summaries for this drama. I found this drama a long time along and never got to finish it since it's not all uploaded into youtube :( but thanks for @aalhl for putting in so much work for this drama. I love Kim Tae Hee and Gong Yoo together and found thier story wayyyy more interesting kekeke hopefully they'll do another drama together?!?!?

Archived