[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

Hi again fivemagic. I'm glad you like those pics... I hope no one thinks I'm trying to clog up the thread up with pics of GY only. It will be nice to see some KTH's and PJC's caps here as well.. :P

You don't know how to post the links? It's ok then.. I will try to see if syah can help with that. I'm so lost in KTH's thread coz it's moving so fast. and I posted there a few days ago asking them whether they want re-upload, but no one replied... :(

Hey aalhl,

I don't have a problem with you posting more caps/pics of Gong Yoo, just as long as this thread is going uphill instead of downhill. I am very positive that KTH's fan would love to see them too. Don't worry, you are not alone.

I am sorry I can't help you to try to post some links into KTH thread, but I am sure syah will be a BIG help...........she's very good at it as well.

Yeah, you are right about KTH thread..........it's going pretty fast for me too. I am still in the loop and still trying to confirm some things.

Guest aalhl

hello fivemagic...

good to hear you have no problem with my caps/pics.. ;) And I'm glad you are with me here.. Thank you! <_<

yes.. this thread has been on "flathill" for a long time already.. ha.ha.. looking forward to more contributions.. :)

yeah.. syah was here quite a while back.. she's a good helper.. She told me she's kinda busy recently with her studies and exams... so hopefully we will get to see her in action after her exams.. :)

Guest fivemagic

hello fivemagic...

good to hear you have no problem with my caps/pics.. ;) And I'm glad you are with me here.. Thank you! <_<

yes.. this thread has been on "flathill" for a long time already.. ha.ha.. looking forward to more contributions.. :)

yeah.. syah was here quite a while back.. she's a good helper.. She told me she's kinda busy recently with her studies and exams... so hopefully we will get to see her in action after her exams.. :)

Hello again, I will second that...........syah is a great help. I hope to see more pics/caps.........please keep it coming!

Guest aalhl

hi hi fivemagic... you will see more caps.. I was just about to post.. he.he. :)

coming right up!!! :D

Episode 3 (Batch 1)

Edit: 12-May-2007

Here's the summary for Episode 3.

The next day, So Hyun went for an interview at SegaBox, and she volunteered herself to become the cleaning lady.

Yu Ra was sourcing for some information about the local filming industry and market.. She went to meet Gwang Su (who was hers and So Hyun's teacher during their school days) and discuss with him on the matter. Jun Pyo came in the office sulking and angry, in the middle of their discussion, ignoring his hyung's guest. While he was complaining to his hyung, Yu Ra turns around and saw him. It turns out that Jun Pyo was Yu Ra's senior at the university, and they were surprise to see each other again. She admires him very much. She thinks he's attractive, filled with courage and there were lots of girls going after him during his days at the university. It looks like she still has a crush on him.

Meanwhile, that evening So Hyun went home and finds that Jun Pyo was busy with the plants at the verandah.. At first she wanted to get near him, but then after second thought, she ran into her room.

The next day, So Hyun who was rushing to work, ran into Yu Ra but did not realise the person she runs into was her childhood friend. Yu Ra on the other hand, thinks she looks familiar. Anyway, it was Yu Ra's first day working at SegaBox. She was introduced to her team mates by Ju Yong, who also gave her briefing about SegaBox. However, Ju Yong had to leave early, and Yu Ra went exploring the place by herself. As she was looking at one of the cineplex, So Hyun accidentaly bumps into her again. This time they managed to meet each other face to face and was really surprised to see each other again.

Ju Yong who went off earlier, met up with her dad, who is the owner of SegaBox. Currently SegaBox if facing some problems, and her dad asked her to let go. She refused and told him that she had asked Tae Yong to come in and help. Tae Yong and his dad were not in very good terms.

Arriving at home, Yu Ra told her parents about So Hyun. They thought that she was leaving well with an uncle. And it turns out that So Hyun has been living alone as the uncle has passed away. Yu Ra's mum was very concerned about So Hyun, but her dad on the other hand was not very happy about it.

So Hyun arrives home, again to find that Jun Pyo was busy with the plants. She seems to be admiring his interest and patience in taking care of the plants. This time she decides to walk over and talk to him. She asked him if he would need any of her help.. Jun Pyo on the other hand was cold towards her and rejected her offer to help. She then told him that if shewas him, she would be angry with the misunderstanding that happened between them. And since that they are staying together, she feels that it's better to achieve good relation. Jun Pyo was speechless after what she said.

Back at SegaBox, they were promoting a new movie. Yu Ra's team member didn't like her very much, so they give excuses to get

away from their assignment. Yu Ra had no choice and decides to ask So Hyun for help in handing out some folders and promotional stuffs to the viewer during the movie premiere. Tae Yong who was looking around SegaBox, saw So Hyun outside the cineplex busy preparing the folders, walks over to talk to her. She didn't know he's one of the manager of SegaBox and get into a heated argument with him again.

In the evening, Yu Ra met So Hyun outside Segabox to thank her for her help. AT the same time, she was asking her opinion about what they wanted to set up outside to promote the movie. So Hyun gave Yu Ra her opinion and what she thinks should be done. Yu Ra who seems to think that her idea is good, tries to cover up her thought told So Hyun she will think about it.

At the office, Jun Pyo was expressing his complaints to his hyung, Gwang Su again. He seems to be unhappy about some script or filming (I'm not too sure about that). He seems to be very patience with plants, but not with his work! ha.ha. Anyway, after all his complaints, he decide to borrow his hyung's car so that he could drive out and relax himself. Yu Ra who suddenly walks in the room, heard him and say that she wanted to go along with him. So she told Gwang Su what she had to say and left immediately with Jun Pyo, putting her hands around his arms.

Both Jun Pyo and Yu Ra went for a walk at the park. She told him how much she actually admires him last time.. she also told him that he's one of the 3 guys that she really appreciates. She also told him that out of the 3 guys, there's one that she was hoping of getting married with. Jun Pyo asked her who it was, but she refused to say.. (My guess is it's him).

Meanwhile, Tae Yong was going through some documents at home.. and picture of his encounter with So Hyun kept popping up in his mind.... He seems to have some interest towards her.

I will post Episode's 4 summary after I'm done with Episode 3's caps.

Screen-115.jpg

Screen-116.jpg

Screen-117.jpg

Screen-118.jpg

Screen-119.jpg

Screen-120.jpg

Screen-121.jpg

Screen-122.jpg

Screen-123.jpg

Screen-124.jpg

Screen-125.jpg

Screen-126.jpg

Screen-127.jpg

Screen-128.jpg

Screen-129.jpg

.. to be continued ....

Episode 3 re-upload is nearly complete. Will be back with the links in a short while.

Guest fivemagic

Hey aalhl,

You never ceased to amazed me, thank you sooooooooooo very much for these screen caps..........you are truly a Gong Yoo fanatic. The more I look at him, the more he's becoming a cute and hot guy. BIG BIG thanks for these pics........really appreciated.

Do you know if this drama is available with English subtitle? I really like to get a copy with English subtitle if there is one.

Guest aalhl

Hey aalhl,

You never ceased to amazed me, thank you sooooooooooo very much for these screen caps..........you are truly a Gong Yoo fanatic. The more I look at him, the more he's becoming a cute and hot guy. BIG BIG thanks for these pics........really appreciated.

:) Thank you for admiring and appreciating them... I feel honoured. Well, hopefully you will find the time to watch his upcoming drama Coffee Prince this July.. his last project before leaving for military.. :(

Do you know if this drama is available with English subtitle? I really like to get a copy with English subtitle if there is one.

well, so far I don't see any English subs for this drama. and I got these videos from a Chinese site. I think it's kinda under-rated drama, so that's probably why there is no English subs for it.. too bad huh? I don't read Chinese really well too.. but after re-watching a couple of times, I guess I get the story... I will do anything for GY's sake.. :)

Well, here comes Episode 4 links.

Screen.04.rmvb.001

Screen.04.rmvb.002

Screen.04.rmvb.003

Screen.04.rmvb.004

Guest fivemagic

:) Thank you for admiring and appreciating them... I feel honoured. Well, hopefully you will find the time to watch his upcoming drama Coffee Prince this July.. his last project before leaving for military.. :(

well, so far I don't see any English subs for this drama. and I got these videos from a Chinese site. I think it's kinda under-rated drama, so that's probably why there is no English subs for it.. too bad huh? I don't read Chinese really well too.. but after re-watching a couple of times, I guess I get the story... I will do anything for GY's sake.. :)

Well, here comes Episode 4 links.

Screen.04.rmvb.001

Screen.04.rmvb.002

Screen.04.rmvb.003

Screen.04.rmvb.004

Hello again,

No problem...........I would feel honored too if I was as good as you posting all these links and files.........thanks for sharing them.

Ooooooooooh........it's the last drama for him before he leaves for the military :tears::tears::tears:

I am going to miss him for the next two years. Do you know when exactly he's leaving?

Thank you for letting me know that there's no English sub for this drama........can you or syah or anyone translate some screen caps or spot translation for some of the scenes as posted by you? If possible, I would really appreciate it very much. Since I don't understand the Korean language or words, it's very difficult to understand without knowing what they're saying word for word.

Guest aalhl

Hello again,

No problem...........I would feel honored too if I was as good as you posting all these links and files.........thanks for sharing them.

Ooooooooooh........it's the last drama for him before he leaves for the military :tears::tears::tears:

I am going to miss him for the next two years. Do you know when exactly he's leaving?

no problem.. I love to share.. it's my pleasure.. :)

yes.. Coffee Prince will be his last drama for now.. wow! you just get to know him and you are missing him already ..:P I see that he left quite an impression on you.. Not sure of the actual date that he will leave, either after CP or end of this year.. Actually according to a news article, he was supposed to report this month, but he somehow delay it for CP.. so hopefully he will go only end of this year so that we can see some more of him.. <_<

Thank you for letting me know that there's no English sub for this drama........can you or syah or anyone translate some screen caps or spot translation for some of the scenes as posted by you? If possible, I would really appreciate it very much. Since I don't understand the Korean language or words, it's very difficult to understand without knowing what they're saying word for word.

hmmm. translate screen caps... if I remember what that cap is for, yeah. I can try to do that.. but you have to be patience though coz it may take me some time to write it.. and I'm not a very good Chinese reader.. so there are chances I may be wrong.. :P

Guest aalhl

well fivemagic... i've done some summary on the episodes.. just go back to page 4 to view them.. I'm doing summary plus some caps translations.. but I think from Episode 3 onwards, I will do episode summary only.. caps translation makes me :wacko: :wacko: heh.e.. but of course, if the caps is something interesting or funny then I will write it down... :P

Guest aalhl

Sorry for not posting any caps yet.. but I'm back with it! yay!!

Episode 3 (Batch 4)

Yu Ra came in the after Jun Pyo's complaint and ranting.... she decides to go out together with him... both went to the park for a walk...

Screen-160.jpg

Screen-161.jpg

Screen-162.jpg

Screen-163.jpg

Screen-164.jpg

Screen-165.jpg

Screen-166.jpg

Screen-167.jpg

Screen-168.jpg

Screen-169.jpg

Screen-170.jpg

Screen-171.jpg

Screen-172.jpg

Screen-173.jpg

Screen-174.jpg

~~~ to be continued ~~~

Guest fivemagic

Hi aalhl, I am weird, but what can I say.........eventhough I have only known him for a short time, he's definitely left an impression on me and that's why I am gonna miss him when he's gone to the military. Thanks for the military info.........very much appreciated.

I will look for your summary on page 4 and go from there............again, BIG thanks for doing such a hard task. Doing summary for any drama is not an easy job, but it takes time and effort, and patience to get to the exact translation or wordings.

Again, as I have expressed many BIG thanks before, thank you for more screen caps of Gong Yoo from 'SCREEN'...........he's becoming a hottie for me.

Guest aalhl

Hi aalhl, I am weird, but what can I say.........eventhough I have only known him for a short time, he's definitely left an impression on me and that's why I am gonna miss him when he's gone to the military. Thanks for the military info.........very much appreciated.

you are most welcomed fivemagic. It's nice to have another friend who likes GY.. :) Well, I hope to see you more often at this thread.. more hottie pics there.. :P

I will look for your summary on page 4 and go from there............again, BIG thanks for doing such a hard task. Doing summary for any drama is not an easy job, but it takes time and effort, and patience to get to the exact translation or wordings.

Well, I'm trying my best.. It will take some time if you don't mind waiting.. :) I'm currently re-watching Ep 4 and writing the summary... I write what I understand only.. I might miss out some of the things though.. So I hope you don't mind that.

Again, as I have expressed many BIG thanks before, thank you for more screen caps of Gong Yoo from 'SCREEN'...........he's becoming a hottie for me.

ha.ha. .welcome welcome.. like I say, do check out more hottie pics of him at this thread.. ;)

Guest fivemagic

Hi again aalhl,

I went back to page 4 like you said and man, I am really touched..........it's awesome aalhl, you really done it. Many, many BIG BIG thanks for doing the summaries.........I want to hug you and we can scream (jumping up and down). You are simply too irresistible and well-mannered. BIG thanks a bunch for the translation. I am going to save all of them into my pc.........going gaga at the moment.

Seems like we are the only ones here chatting on this thread. I wonder where everyone went.

Guest aalhl

haha.. .going gaga over the summaries? very funny!! ha.ha. :lol: I'm just trying my best.. I think you may have notice that I am be a bit biased towards Gong Yoo in my summaries... he.he.. but can't blame me right? afterall, I adore him.. :blush: and since I'm fast-forwarding to his part only most of the time, I tend to understand those scenes better.. so that's why I was able to elaborate more on that.. besides, he took quite a lot of screen-time in Episode 2 and that's one more reason why the description is more towards him again..

hmm.. yes.. looks like we are the only ones chatting here at the moment.... Well, like you know, this is an under-rated drama, so this thread is under-rated as well. And many people are not interested in old dramas like these eventhough someone they love is in it... For me, I would catch anything and everything on GY. His talents is surely not to be missed!! and one of the reasons also that this drama fails to capture people's attention because it has no English subs. Many people didn't want to watch because they don't understand, and Chinese subs doesn't help for them..

Anyway, for me, I'm happy that someone actually sub and release it.. so I must thank the Chinese subbers for doing so as this drama doesn't get interest from English subbers.. therefore, my salute to them and I appreciate what they had done, eventhough I don't read Chinese that well.

BTW, I posted in GY's thread.. not sure if you have seen it.. I modified my previous post there before your reply to includes some hot video clips.. Be sure not to miss it ok!!?

Archived