[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

This drama (screen) is there available sub thai

I'm not too sure, I don't think so, there is not even English subtitles :tears:

So I just watch w/o understanding what they say :P

But luckily I have friends online who have watched this and they understand Chinese, so can help me if I don't understand any parts :phew:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love_jesus

thanks for the awesome caps aalhl. Gong Yoo looks really young here. the hairstyle maybe? i dunno. anyway, i didn't want to watch this drama b/c i watched a clip of it and it seemed really slow. but then again it was only like 15 minutes out of the whole series. is this a drama worth watching? i mean, is the story line good (as in it's not sloooooooow paced) and if not, are at least the characters in the story able to make the drama worth watching? sorry, i just don't want to dl and then feel like i wasted my time watching if it turns out boring. but the pics of gongyoo look goood :] yum~

thanks for the awesome caps aalhl. Gong Yoo looks really young here. the hairstyle maybe? i dunno. anyway, i didn't want to watch this drama b/c i watched a clip of it and it seemed really slow. but then again it was only like 15 minutes out of the whole series. is this a drama worth watching? i mean, is the story line good (as in it's not sloooooooow paced) and if not, are at least the characters in the story able to make the drama worth watching? sorry, i just don't want to dl and then feel like i wasted my time watching if it turns out boring. but the pics of gongyoo look goood :] yum~

no problem, love_jesus. I will put up more caps from time to time. so check back soon. :D

well, I don't understand Korean, and I don't read Chinese well. I'm currently watching up to Episode 6 only. Based on what I see, this drama is not so bad. For me, I'm watching it because GY is in there and i personally feels worth it. All characters looks good, but I don't like the 2nd female lead. She's annoying and evil. other than that, it's ok, story is not as slow as i thought it would be. Things are getting interesting from Ep 5 onwards where the love story starts to take place.. both GY and the 1st male lead, PArk Jung Chul starts to have feelings for Kim Tae Hee, and the 2nd female lead is obsessed with GY and envious of KTH. :sweatingbullets:

Gong Yoo does look yummy in this hehe and that girl with him in the Ep 3 screencaps is really so into him! :lol:

Thanks aalhl for the Yoo caps.

no problem syah4brit. glad you like them.. :)

I've watched until episode 9 and ewww.. I don't like that girl. She's so annoying and evil... She's so obsessed with GY that she uses tricks to spoil GY's date with KTH! :angry: There was one scene, her facial expression makes me think she gonna grab GY and kiss him. Phew! Luckily she didn't and only grab him for a hug! :sweatingbullets::P

And syah4brit, I remember you mention that your version of Screen is not a very good quality one.. well, I have another better version, in Korean language only and Chinese subs. Maybe you want it.. :) Also, for all GY and KTH lovers out there...

However, I've managed to upload up to episode 3 only.. so bear with me, ok?

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

credits for all episodes of Screen goes to www.gongyoo.com and YYCAF Clubbox.

aalhl, you're reviving this thread all by yourself! :D Thanks for providing all these wonderful screen caps and uploading better quality Screen episodes on file hosts to share with us! You're awesome! :blush: B)

I've watched until episode 9 and ewww.. I don't like that girl. She's so annoying and evil... She's so obsessed with GY that she uses tricks to spoil GY's date with KTH! :angry: There was one scene, her facial expression makes me think she gonna grab GY and kiss him. Phew! Luckily she didn't and only grab him for a hug! :sweatingbullets::P

And syah4brit, I remember you mention that your version of Screen is not a very good quality one.. well, I have another better version, in Korean language only and Chinese subs. Maybe you want it.. :) Also, for all GY and KTH lovers out there...

However, I've managed to upload up to episode 3 only.. so bear with me, ok?

credits for all episodes of Screen goes to www.gongyoo.com and YYCAF Clubbox.

Thanks dear aalhl, actually I figured out already tht I can use KMPlayer to just switch over to Korean voices for the vids that I have, was thinking of downloading via BT those eps frm gongyoo.com but didn't have time to do so yet, so it's a relieve tht you're starting to upload the eps, thanks so much too cause someone was asking on KTH thread whether there's the vids with only Korean voices on them :D Btw just wondering, you managed to download all 18 eps at last?

Thanks again for the caps!! :D Btw I think that Yura girl will try & spoil KTH & PJC next even though the guy she likes is GY, think maybe it's like Kim SoYeon's role in All Abt Eve since PJC is kinda the richer guy etc.

Anyway, just thought you all might like to know that andrewujin of KTH-Home of the Angel forum is working on episode translations for the drama and has done up to ep 2 so far. Watching with the translations make it much better :P

So here's the link where you can go to read/download the ep translations.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Kim_Tae_Hee/ind...ic=65&st=15

Thanks dear aalhl, actually I figured out already tht I can use KMPlayer to just switch over to Korean voices for the vids that I have, was thinking of downloading via BT those eps frm gongyoo.com but didn't have time to do so yet, so it's a relieve tht you're starting to upload the eps, thanks so much too cause someone was asking on KTH thread whether there's the vids with only Korean voices on them :D Btw just wondering, you managed to download all 18 eps at last?

I downloaded majority of the episodes from clubbox. my BT download never finish.. :( Luckily, the version from clubbox is from gongyoo.com as well.. :) I will try to upload as much as possible, but you guys have to bear with me as my internet connection is still a little bit crazy.. it gets DC once in a while...

Thanks again for the caps!! :D Btw I think that Yura girl will try & spoil KTH & PJC next even though the guy she likes is GY, think maybe it's like Kim SoYeon's role in All Abt Eve since PJC is kinda the richer guy etc.

no probs for the caps.. i just love to do it since nobody is doing it anyway... so just wanna share it...

yes.. i think the evil girl, Yura will betray KTH no matter what she's doing and who she's with.. she seems to hv too much hatred towards KTH.. did you see her face when she found out that PJC's sister promotes KTH to her team? wow, she looks like the can burnt down the forest!! but in episode 10 (during the picnic), I believe PJC and KTH will discover something fishy about her. Not sure yet because i just saw the preview at the end of ep. 9. It's getting exciting and thrilling... and I'm glad that GY is talking to KTH again, thanks to his "hyung".. :)

Anyway, just thought you all might like to know that andrewujin of KTH-Home of the Angel forum is working on episode translations for the drama and has done up to ep 2 so far. Watching with the translations make it much better :P

So here's the link where you can go to read/download the ep translations.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Kim_Tae_Hee/ind...ic=65&st=15

ah.. thank you for the link. I will definitely check it out.. looks like we have a collaboration of GY and KTH fans here.. ha.ha..a

aalhl, you're reviving this thread all by yourself! :D Thanks for providing all these wonderful screen caps and uploading better quality Screen episodes on file hosts to share with us! You're awesome! :blush: B)

no problem with that.. i'll do as much as I can.. hoping that everyone will enjoy it that's all..

yes.. i think the evil girl, Yura will betray KTH no matter what she's doing and who she's with.. she seems to hv too much hatred towards KTH.. did you see her face when she found out that PJC's sister promotes KTH to her team? wow, she looks like the can burnt down the forest!! but in episode 10 (during the picnic), I believe PJC and KTH will discover something fishy about her. Not sure yet because i just saw the preview at the end of ep. 9. It's getting exciting and thrilling... and I'm glad that GY is talking to KTH again, thanks to his "hyung".. :)

Yups Yura has so much hatred towards So Hyun (KTH). Other than her, I also don't like her father :crazy:

Someone on the KTH thread posted tht SCREEN Vcds are newly released in Singapore just recently, produced by Innoform :w00t: , Years ago there were SCREEN VCDS sold here too but produced by another company, a KTH fan had called up the company a few mths back but was told tht they are not producing it anymore and all their stores don't have it anymore, so it's really a nice surprise tht another company is releasing it now :D Maybe it's cause KTH and GY fans in Sg have been searching and asking them abt this drama? :unsure::P I hope I'll be able to find it so tht I can watch it on my TV screen :D

Yups Yura has so much hatred towards So Hyun (KTH). Other than her, I also don't like her father :crazy:

hmm... her father.. I know her father is not so fond of KTH, but did he do something against her as well? I don't see it yet (maybe I've not reached that part yet), but i do know that her parents did beg KTH for forgiveness in the last episode. What's that about?

Someone on the KTH thread posted tht SCREEN Vcds are newly released in Singapore just recently, produced by Innoform :w00t: , Years ago there were SCREEN VCDS sold here too but produced by another company, a KTH fan had called up the company a few mths back but was told tht they are not producing it anymore and all their stores don't have it anymore, so it's really a nice surprise tht another company is releasing it now :D Maybe it's cause KTH and GY fans in Sg have been searching and asking them abt this drama? :unsure::P I hope I'll be able to find it so tht I can watch it on my TV screen :D

ah.. I'm happy to hear that another company has re-released Screen on VCDs. Good for you.. :) Maybe they will export it to Malaysia as well.. :P anyway, I don't see Screen in another of our VCD store here yet. :mellow:

Screen caps from Episode 6.

ep06.jpg

ep06-1.jpg

ep06-2.jpg

ep06-4.jpg

ep06-5.jpg

ep06-6.jpg

ep06-7.jpg

ep06-8.jpg

ep06-9.jpg

ep06-10.jpg

ep06-11.jpg

ep06-12.jpg

ep06-13.jpg

ep06-14.jpg

ep06-15.jpg

ep06-16.jpg

ep06-17.jpg

Guest love_jesus

thanks for upoloading aalhl! I think I just might watch it though I might fastforward a few parts ( just to see GY ^^) lols. But the caps are really doing the trick cus I wana watch now. I love the one where GY is sleeping and also when GY and KTH both have the same expressions :blink: lols. So I hear Yura is the annoying character? >< oh no I hate those people. hehe we'll i wanna watch. only if GY was the lead character. :P hee j/k. Thanks for everything aalhl!

thanks for upoloading aalhl! I think I just might watch it though I might fastforward a few parts ( just to see GY ^^) lols. But the caps are really doing the trick cus I wana watch now. I love the one where GY is sleeping and also when GY and KTH both have the same expressions :blink: lols. So I hear Yura is the annoying character? >< oh no I hate those people. hehe we'll i wanna watch. only if GY was the lead character. :P hee j/k. Thanks for everything aalhl!

you are most welcome love_jesus, I'm glad you love the caps. I personally feel this drama is worth a watch. Of course it's not as good as Hardtrack Teacher and OFD, but It's not bad either.

Well, every Kdrama seems to have 1 or 2 annoying characters. So, Screen is not an exception. :) GY is the lead (2nd lead I think) and sharing the almost the same screen time with PJC. He appears from ep 2 onwards till the end.. So, you can actually catch him in every episode.. :D

ah.. I'm happy to hear that another company has re-released Screen on VCDs. Good for you.. :) Maybe they will export it to Malaysia as well.. :P anyway, I don't see Screen in another of our VCD store here yet. :mellow:

I still haven't had time to go hunt for the VCDs here but hope when I have time, the stores I go to have it so tht I can enjoy it on TV hehe. I actually feel tht So Hyun and Jun Pyo look very cute together, the feeling you get is different when you see So Hyun and Tae Young but love the way TY loves her too.

Btw I'm not exactly too sure what Yura's father did to So Hyun but.... he's sorta the one who caused her to be in the plight she was in right after her father died. So Hyun's father had wanted to sell the company to Yura's father if I'm not wrong but he died before the exchange could happen. But he said he had paid the money to So Hyun's father....

I still haven't had time to go hunt for the VCDs here but hope when I have time, the stores I go to have it so tht I can enjoy it on TV hehe. I actually feel tht So Hyun and Jun Pyo look very cute together, the feeling you get is different when you see So Hyun and Tae Young but love the way TY loves her too.

Yes.. I've to agree that So Hyun and Jun Pyo looks cute together, especially during those happy times... Did So Hyun actually accepts Tae Yong's love? as far as I can see, she didn't really ends up with Tae Yong does she? Especially when she found out that it was Tae Yong's dad to causes the death of her dad?

Btw I'm not exactly too sure what Yura's father did to So Hyun but.... he's sorta the one who caused her to be in the plight she was in right after her father died. So Hyun's father had wanted to sell the company to Yura's father if I'm not wrong but he died before the exchange could happen. But he said he had paid the money to So Hyun's father....

but i thought So Hyun's dad already sold the theatre to Yura's dad before he died? payment and everything done, no? anyway, I remember there's an uncle who went over to consult Yura's dad, begging him to take So Hyun in to live with them, and he totally refuses saying it's not of his business or something?

OK.. here are some more links for download of this drama.

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Archived