[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fivemagic

Angelie, you're toooooooooooo sweet and many BIG thanks for more screen caps..........they're just AWESOME! Please post more when you have time because you are too efficient and well adapted to this thread. I gotta give you BIG BIG credits and thanks for keeping this thread uphill........thanks chingu!!!

Guest aalhl

Angelie, you're toooooooooooo sweet and many BIG thanks for more screen caps..........they're just AWESOME! Please post more when you have time because you are too efficient and well adapted to this thread. I gotta give you BIG BIG credits and thanks for keeping this thread uphill........thanks chingu!!!

You are most welcome chingu!! he.he. :)

I'm having a bit more time now.... I'll try to post as much as possible.. well, there's not much happening in this thread, so adaptation is pretty easy.. he.he.. :D With your support, I will surely go through till the end.. ;)

Guest fivemagic

Gosh, it seems like it's only you and I are chatting here and where did everyone go? I hope to be able to chat with others, but it's OK, I find this thread to be an exciting thread. Even if it's just you and I, well, I will never get tired of chatting with you. I am sure you know where I am coming from.

Angelie, as I have said before again and again, you're the BEST and GREATEST chingu I have here on soompi.

Guest aalhl

Gosh, it seems like it's only you and I are chatting here and where did everyone go? I hope to be able to chat with others, but it's OK, I find this thread to be an exciting thread. Even if it's just you and I, well, I will never get tired of chatting with you. I am sure you know where I am coming from.

yes.. my dear May... looks like it's only you and me in this thread... and we are having GY fiesta here.. ha.ha.. :lol: I grateful that you are here chatting with me.. so I don't feel very lonely over here... :) and I'm happy that you actually find this thread exciting still.. he.he. :D

Angelie, as I have said before again and again, you're the BEST and GREATEST chingu I have here on soompi.

awwww.... same goes to you to.. ;)

Guest aalhl

Jun Pyo trying to approach So Hyun to go out with him for a car ride....

Episode 7 (Batch 8)

screenep07106vo9.jpg

screenep07107zx9.jpg

screenep07108qq9.jpg

So Hyun: Really thank you very much for today....

screenep07109zo6.jpg

So Hyun: Really don't know how to thank you....

screenep07110ah3.jpg

screenep07111vz7.jpg

screenep07112uj9.jpg

Jun Pyo: I looked like it was gonna rain earlier on....

screenep07113jc9.jpg

So Hyun: But it seems like the sky is clear now...

screenep07114vo2.jpg

screenep07115cz6.jpg

screenep07116sr2.jpg

screenep07117cz9.jpg

screenep07118nk4.jpg

screenep07119qi1.jpg

screenep07120ji5.jpg

Jun Pyo: Can we drive out to get some fresh air?

... to be continued ...

Guest fivemagic

yes.. my dear May... looks like it's only you and me in this thread... and we are having GY fiesta here.. ha.ha.. :lol: I grateful that you are here chatting with me.. so I don't feel very lonely over here... :) and I'm happy that you actually find this thread exciting still.. he.he. :D

awwww.... same goes to you to.. ;)

No problem, chingu........even if it's just you and I chatting on this thread, it's OK, I am just very grateful and privileged to be able to chat with you because I definitely don't want you to be lonely and bored over there. I find this thread exciting still and you know what the reason for that is.........it's all because of the one and only, GY.

No problem on my comments about you, I just wanted to say it from the bottom of my heart before I forget...........I am very honored to this day!

Guest aalhl

No problem, chingu........even if it's just you and I chatting on this thread, it's OK, I am just very grateful and privileged to be able to chat with you because I definitely don't want you to be lonely and bored over there. I find this thread exciting still and you know what the reason for that is.........it's all because of the one and only, GY.

No problem on my comments about you, I just wanted to say it from the bottom of my heart before I forget...........I am very honored to this day!

Aww... you are such a sweet girl... I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart too for your support and for being here... and I'm glad we share the same interest... :)

Guest aalhl

Ok... I'm back with more caps from "Screen" after a day of steamy hot madness over at GY's thread... :lol:

Jun Pyo and So Hyun went for a walk, and in the end, he tries to invite her to go with him to the short film premiere....

Episode 7 (Batch 10)

screenep07136jn5.jpg

f_ScreenEp071m_896df4e.jpg

screenep07138rs6.jpg

screenep07139zq6.jpg

screenep07140to8.jpg

screenep07141oo0.jpg

screenep07142xo4.jpg

screenep07143zh3.jpg

screenep07144ch9.jpg

screenep07145gz1.jpg

screenep07146wx8.jpg

screenep07147pb8.jpg

screenep07148ho6.jpg

screenep07149mn9.jpg

screenep07150kb7.jpg

... To be continued ....

Guest fivemagic

These 'SCREEN' screencaps are getting more and more interesting it seems. I don't remember asking this question, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway. Kim Tae Hee is very young in this series, maybe around 24 or 25 years old, and the same with Gong Yoo, he's very young here too. Is this series before or after 'She's on Duty' with Kim Suna?

Guest aalhl

These 'SCREEN' screencaps are getting more and more interesting it seems. I don't remember asking this question, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway. Kim Tae Hee is very young in this series, maybe around 24 or 25 years old, and the same with Gong Yoo, he's very young here too. Is this series before or after 'She's on Duty' with Kim Suna?

he.he.. getting interesting and annoying the same time.. :)

This is a 2003 drama.. So it's before She's on Duty.. even before S-Diary. More of Spy Girl era.. ;)

Guest fivemagic

he.he.. getting interesting and annoying the same time.. :)

This is a 2003 drama.. So it's before She's on Duty.. even before S-Diary. More of Spy Girl era.. ;)

Thanks for the quick reply and info.......really before She's on Duty and S-Diary? I have never heard of Spy Girl, is it a drama or a movie?

I'm going to be off-line because my brother wants to use the computer for something else, so if I don't reply back, I will see you tomorrow.

Guest aalhl

Thanks for the quick reply and info.......really before She's on Duty and S-Diary? I have never heard of Spy Girl, is it a drama or a movie?

I'm going to be off-line because my brother wants to use the computer for something else, so if I don't reply back, I will see you tomorrow.

Spy Girl is a movie where GY co-star with Kim Jung Hwa...

See ya around again tomorrow.. :)

Guest aalhl

yeah.. more "Screen" caps for today....

Episode 7 (Batch 11)

Jun Pyo arrived early at the university and happily waiting for So Hyun when.........

screenep07151nx9.jpg

screenep07152sb2.jpg

screenep07153bg8.jpg

screenep07154sc4.jpg

f_ScreenEp071m_b072062.jpg

f_ScreenEp071m_7c37bde.jpg

screenep07157ba8.jpg

"hmmm... let me sit down and wait.... "

screenep07158or0.jpg

screenep07159tw9.jpg

"oh no!! Yu Ra is here... I gotta hide myself... "

screenep07160fm5.jpg

"Dang! I'm discovered!"

screenep07161tc6.jpg

screenep07162gs4.jpg

Yu Ra: You are here? I thought you are busy and couldn't make it....

screenep07163uw1.jpg

Jun Pyo: You can go inside first.... I'm waiting for someone...

screenep07164uk5.jpg

Yu Ra: Really? Who is it?

screenep07165ad7.jpg

errrr.........

... to be continued ....

Guest fivemagic

Spy Girl is a movie where GY co-star with Kim Jung Hwa...

See ya around again tomorrow.. :)

Is it any good and who is Kim Jung Hwa? What was the story about?

Guest aalhl

Is it any good and who is Kim Jung Hwa? What was the story about?

there's a movie thread here though - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65677 Nothing much there but at least you can see the poster and a bit of synopsis.... If you want to discuss more on this movie, I suggest we bring it to GY's thread.. ;P I think more people will be able to give comment there.. :)

Archived