[drama 2003] Screen 스크린

ione

Guest aalhl

thank you aalhl for uploading the episodes!!!! oh... the fileberry links do not work...
hi yh4990. yes.. fileberry is dead, so I've reuploaded them... :)

AlecRuby and KimWonSaDan, Tae Hee didn't end up with any of the guys.. It seems to be an open ending.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to everyone

my first time posting here,still downloading this drama and havent started watching it

i know there is no eng sub available for this drama and glad to know that my mommy

angelie made some summary to help us understand it,hope i can finish my downloading

soon so i can spazz out with you all,so excited to see the chemistry of GY and KTH

Guest aalhl

Hi to everyone

my first time posting here,still downloading this drama and havent started watching it

i know there is no eng sub available for this drama and glad to know that my mommy

angelie made some summary to help us understand it,hope i can finish my downloading

soon so i can spazz out with you all,so excited to see the chemistry of GY and KTH

hi there euchan.. thanks for dropping by here... I think I've to continue making my summary now huh? *die* I'm so not over baby YOO's PB and my date with Suh Kyung Chul has not ended yet. I know I promised to continue after CP ends, but it just seem getting busier and busier each day... :wacko: GY and KTH is a cute couple, but I don't really feel the chemistry that much though.. probably because the story doesn't really fully concentrate on love story. :unsure:

• 1 month later...
Guest bashful

Sorry for being MIA here... been busy lately.. no I've not forgotten about the summary, just that I don't have the time to do it yet, but trying to. Anyway, I was just reuploading Screen for YOOGals.. so I thought I'll just post it here as well.. I'm still re-uploading those filesend links.. so I will update it after I'm done.

(Requires HJSplit to join parts 001, 002, 003 together for each eppies)

Episode 1 - 001 002 003

Episode 2 - 001 002 003

Episode 3 - 001 002 003

Episode 4 - 001 002 003

Episode 5 - 001 002 003

Episode 6 - 001 002 003

Episode 7 - 001 002 003

Episode 8 - 001 002 003

Episode 9 - 001 002 003

Episode 10 - 001 002 003

Episode 11 - 001 002 003

Episode 12 - 001 002 003

Episode 13 - 001 002 003

Episode 14 - 001 002 003

Episode 15 - 001 002 003

Episode 16- 001 002 003

Episode 17- 001 002 003

Episode 18 - 001 002 003

thank you for the links by the way does anyone know if these eps have english subtitles and if the language is in korean. I see chinese subtitles in the screen caps and was wondering if they are taken from these rmvb eps.

• 1 month later...
Guest aalhl

thank you for the links by the way does anyone know if these eps have english subtitles and if the language is in korean. I see chinese subtitles in the screen caps and was wondering if they are taken from these rmvb eps.

hi bashful... these episodes doesn't have english subtitles. They are Korean Language with Chinese subs and yeah.. they are rmvb files.

++Edit:

So sorry for not continuing from where I left off for such a long time... I will try my best to continue and complete what I started.

Screen caps from Episode 9 (Batch 1)

As usual my caps will be more on Gong Yoo. Hope you all don't mind. :P

screen09rmvb000334233rx8.th.jpg screen09rmvb000346245so0.th.jpg screen09rmvb000364263lc3.th.jpg

screen09rmvb000505037sc6.th.jpg screen09rmvb000507039wm2.th.jpg screen09rmvb000510042fq3.th.jpg screen09rmvb000512044ml7.th.jpg

screen09rmvb000517049ro3.th.jpg screen09rmvb000518050cm4.th.jpg screen09rmvb000519051tm2.th.jpg screen09rmvb000520052tt7.th.jpg

screen09rmvb000609275hd4.th.jpg screen09rmvb000611277ae1.th.jpg screen09rmvb000621287vh8.th.jpg

++ Edit:

Screen caps from Episode 9 (Batch 2)

screen09rmvb000609275hd4.th.jpg screen09rmvb000611277ae1.th.jpg screen09rmvb000621287vh8.th.jpg screen09rmvb000679378lm6.th.jpg

screen09rmvb000747580tg8.th.jpg screen09rmvb000761594jd8.th.jpg screen09rmvb000835034hl2.th.jpg

screen09rmvb001040239xw4.th.jpg screen09rmvb001044243nn0.th.jpg screen09rmvb001052251ag0.th.jpg screen09rmvb001066265tk3.th.jpg

screen09rmvb001072271xy8.th.jpg screen09rmvb001082281xh7.th.jpg screen09rmvb001104303qe5.th.jpg

screen09rmvb001199798be0.th.jpg screen09rmvb001207806ly1.th.jpg screen09rmvb001384249vg5.th.jpg screen09rmvb001428293hl1.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 9

(Take note that I don't read Chinese very well.. The summary is only based on what I can understand from the subs as well as their acting gesture. Also I'm not sure of some of the character's name.. Please excuse me if the names are wrong and feel free to correct me... )

SegaBox arranged outing for staffs and invited Gwang Su come along. Ju Yong was afraid that he might not go if he's alone, so asked Yu Ra to find someone to go along with him.

Tae Yong's mother's memorial arrives and he feels a bit sad.

Jun Pyo upset with So Hyun because she didn't turn up for their appointment. He was affected by the statements made by Yu Ra telling him that the suicide incident happened at the later time compare to his appointment with So Hyun, making him restless, angry and feel being cheated. He had a little workout at the gym to release his anger, while So Hyun was at home worried about Jun Pyo not coming home yet. In the end, she decides to give Jun Pyo a call. His phone rang while he was just outside the house but was reluctant to pick up. Eventually he answered the call.

So Hyun: Hello?

Jun Pyo: Yes...

So Hyun: It's me, So Hyun. It's very late and I got little worried..

Jun Pyo: Why are you worried about me?

So Hyun: (A bit caught by surprise..) What?

Jun Pyo: Why is So Hyun worried about me?

So Hyun: .. oh.. because you have been really nice to me.. and you helped me to find my most precious thing (the photos).

Jun Pyo: Since that's how you feel, why you didn't turn up last night?

So Hyun: (speechless) that ....

Jun Pyo: (cuts in) Is it because you went to the hospital? No.. That girl took the pills after 9pm, while our appointment was at 7pm.

So Hyun: (still speechless) Actually....

Jun Pyo: Do you care for others that much? Have you ever experience the feeling of waiting for someone before? Thinking about the person you were waiting for?

So Hyun: (Guilty and speechless)

Jun Pyo: Manager Park (refering to Tae Yong).. Is it because of him?

So Hyun: (Turns sad) I'm sorry...

Both seems to feel devastated after the conversation. There seems to be some sort of feelings towards each other while they talked. Jun Pyo continues to appear upset and gloomy throughout his working hours.

So Hyun gets praising from everyone for her job assignment (doing a webpage) while Yu Ra wasn't so happy hearing those praises.

The students who So Hyun borrowed money to came by Segabox to return her the money while Tae Yong looks on. He even set up a bet with her because the students arrived late, rules being that whoever wins will get to file a request from the other person. Since So Hyun "won" the bet, she decides to submit her resume (which was thrown away by one of the Segabox staff while she applied for a job last time) to Tae Yong.

So Hyun and Jun Pyo are still experiencing coldness with each other.. So Hyun made an initiative to talk to him, but was ignored.

Tae Yong submitted So Hyun's resume to his sister Ju Yong. After reading it, she was impressed by So Hyun's talent and asked for Yu Ra. Yu Ra again wasn't happy to hear praises from Ju Yong and tries to stop Ju Yong from promoting So Hyun. Anyhow, So Hyun still gets the promotion. At the same time, she also recommend her friend Kiong Ah to take over her previous job.

Gwang Su seem to recall the conversation he overheard between So Hyun and her friend Kiong Ah that it was So Hyun's idea on using the blue screen thing for promotion the other day while Yu Ra didn't even gives So Hyun the credits.

Meanwhile, Jun Pyo still come in to the office sulking and upset. So Gwang Su brought him out for a walk at a park and told him story about his own first crush. With the story, he advised Jun Pyo to think over again whether he had misunderstood So Hyun or not.

Yu Ra seems to be doing something on her own.. She had one of her staff to help her. He seems to be researching into something, and he suddenly brought up that the script of the movie that So Hyun's dad was directing last time is similar to another film. So, that seems to make Yu Ra think of something else.

When So Hyun went home that evening, Jun Pyo greeted her happily, much to her surprise. He invited her to join him for a cup of coffee. Jun Pyo apologised to So Hyun and also told her he knew she actually went to the university that night.

+++ Edit:

Last batch of Episode 9 screen caps.

screen09rmvb002139871ks4.th.jpg screen09rmvb002320951lj4.th.jpg screen09rmvb002350981bd8.th.jpg screen09rmvb002407271ne8.th.jpg

screen09rmvb002455319hg3.th.jpg screen09rmvb002471335jw5.th.jpg screen09rmvb002619850uw7.th.jpg screen09rmvb002633464on1.th.jpg

screen09rmvb003377073uj4.th.jpg screen09rmvb003389853it1.th.jpg screen09rmvb003406536if1.th.jpg screen09rmvb003411007vj4.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 10

Jun Pyo sat down with So Hyun to talk over their problem. In the end, both of them settle their misunderstanding happily. At the same time, Jun Pyo was asking So Hyun about the MT organised by Segabox and was surprised that she knew the location of where they are going. She then explained to him that she was promoted.

All excited, Jun Pyo informed his hyung (Gwang Su) about it the next day and both of them were very happy and feel proud for So Hyun's achievement. Jun Pyo was also being teased by his hyung the same time.

So Hyun met up with her friend, Kiong Ah and told her about the MT. Since Kiong Ah has a crush on So Hyun's teacher (Gwang Su), she was a bit disappointed that she can't join the group for the MT.

Yu Ra is still trying to figure out way to do something behind Segabox together with one of her staff. They had discussion over a dinner, and the guy seem to have dig out some information about Tae Yong and Yu Jong and their dad's affair (Both have same dad, different mom).

Next day was MT day. Jun Pyo got a bit upset when he didn't get to sit with So Hyun in the bus. Along the way, he got teased by his hyung and So Hyun about him and Kiong Ah. Yu Ra who sat next to Tae Yong, was trying to dig some information about him.

The group arrived at the hotel. After getting their room, they are allowed to rest before meeting for lunch. During lunch, they discussed a bit of work related stuff. Yu Ra who have been planning something in her mind, somehow recommended So Hyun to an important task/job which So Hyun agrees to. Meanwhile after lunch, Yu Ra asked So Hyun to borrow her the photos which Jun Pyo found the other day. So Hyun asked why she wanted the photos, but Yu Ra seems to give an excuse that she wants to present her something.

That particular MT day turn out to be the death memorial of Tae Yong's mom.

Everyone goes back to the hotel. So Hyun bump onto Tae Yong at the lift. As she was about to get in the lift, he turned and asked her if she knows how to blow the harmonica. She told him she know a little bit. Then he asked her if she would like to go out. So Hyun was a bit reluctant at first, but eventually she ran after him, agree to accompany him and they went up the mountain together. When they reached the mountain, Tae Yong asked So Hyun to sing instead while he blows the harmonica. After that, he told So Hyun about his past.

As they were leaving for downhill, Tae Yong dropped his harmonica and both of them had to go and look for it first. As it get darker, both of them got lost in the mountain.

As dinner time approach, the group realised that So Hyun and Tae Yong were missing. Jun Pyo and his hyung were looking around for So Hyun but couldn't find her around. Jun Pyo starts to get very worried and furious at everyone for not able to find out where So Hyun is. Eventually his hyung pulled him away before he make a scene. Ju Yong on the other hand wasn't so happy her brother went missing together with So Hyun.

So Hyun and Tae Yong tired but still trying to find their way down. Luck was on their side and they saw a flicker of light.....

Episode 10 Screen caps (Last Batch)

screen10rmvb001084616ym8.th.jpg screen10rmvb001514913xh4.th.jpg screen10rmvb001533131iq8.th.jpg screen10rmvb001536368zn3.th.jpg

screen10rmvb001592624yc1.th.jpg screen10rmvb001665897yv8.th.jpg screen10rmvb001668600gu2.th.jpg screen10rmvb001698463bg3.th.jpg

screen10rmvb001785517fn5.th.jpg screen10rmvb001873238cp4.th.jpg screen10rmvb001896060tq8.th.jpg screen10rmvb001907438kb5.th.jpg

screen10rmvb002018783ao4.th.jpg screen10rmvb002838335oh4.th.jpg screen10rmvb002934965ob9.th.jpg screen10rmvb002956086fc5.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 11

While trying to find their way down from the mountain, Tae Yong and So Hyun was rescued by an old man who they stumble upon on their way up, and brought them to the place he's staying. The old man left Tae Yong and So Hyun outside by the fire while he went into the house for a rest. So Hyun was tired too and end up sleeping. Tae Yong talked to her about his feelings towards her while she was fast asleep.

Tae Yong and So Hyun appears outside Ju Yong's hotel room the next morning. Everyone seems to have being called to a meeting. Tae Yong apologise for making everyone worried about him as well as for bringing So Hyun trouble as well. Ju Yong was unhappy and decide to dismiss the trip. Everyone went out of the room upon hearing that while Jun Pyo look at Tae Yong with anger.

Back in Segabox, Ju Yong still not happy over the matter, summon for Tae Yong to her office and had some discussion about their dad, how their dad loses passion for producing movies.

Yura called So Hyun into her room and asked So Hyun to complete her work as soon as possible as the staff there must have talked about her and Tae Yong being alone by themselves for the whole night. So in order for staff not to spread rumours, she asked So Hyun to come out with the things Yu Ra wanted in shortest time possible. She also asked the photos from So Hyun again.

Jun Pyo was at home restless thinking about what happened during the trip. His hyung came over to look for him. Jun Pyo expressed his feelings about what happened the other night to his hyung, saying that eventhough that he trust So Hyun that there's nothing going on between her and Tae Yong that night, but still he's feeling uneasy about it. His hyung advised him not to give too much pressure to So Hyun and that if he really likes So Hyun very much, Jun Pyo had to try to understand her more before jumping into conclusion. Jun Pyo felt better after dicussion with his hyung.

So Hyun's friend, Kiong Ah came over to the office to clarify about the rumour she heard about So Hyun and Tae Yong spending the night together.

Kiong Ah had a lunch date with So Hyun and was waiting outside Segabox entrance. She saw Jun Pyo and try to call out to him (she can't remember his name). Since he was looking for So Hyun as well, so Kiong Ah invited him to have lunch together with he and So Hyun. During lunch together, So Hyun explained to the two of them regarding what happened the other night.

Ju Yong had lunch with Tae Yong and tries to talk to him into forgiving thier dad for what he had done last time.

Yu Ra arranged a dinner date with her teacher Gwang Su to discuss some film matters, and asked him to bring Jun Pyo along as well. When they arrived at the restaurant, they were surprised to see Ju Yong together with Yu Ra as well. Half way through dinner, Yu Ra pulled Jun Pyo away and left Gwang Su alone with Ju Yong. As they were walking, Yu Ra tries to talk about his date with So Hyun again at the university the other night.

Tae Yong waited for So Hyun and offer to drive her. He brought her to a restaurant for dinner. So Hyun asked him to say what he wanted to say or else she won't be able to take dinner. First thing, he apologised to So Hyun for involving her in a misunderstanding. Secondly, he thanked So Hyun for making him felt better when thinking of his deceased mom.

While Gwang Su and Yu Jong were left alone, Ju Yong asked him about So Hyun and her parents. Much to Gwang Su's surprise, Ju Yong said that Yu Ra told her she had no idea about So Hyun's background. That left Gwang Su with uneasy feeling.

When Tae Yong sent So Hyun home, he was trying to check with her whether she really fell asleep that night on the mountain while he was expressing himself. He seems to hope that So Hyun had heard what he said....

Episode 11 Screen Caps (Last Batch)

screen11rmvb002444942ga3.th.jpg screen11rmvb002446911id9.th.jpg

screen11rmvb002549914bz5.th.jpg screen11rmvb002577341np6.th.jpg screen11rmvb002584982kq6.th.jpg screen11rmvb002751315jt6.th.jpg

screen11rmvb002804501ki2.th.jpg screen11rmvb003030694gz9.th.jpg screen11rmvb003064928md3.th.jpg screen11rmvb003099062ju8.th.jpg

screen11rmvb003219649lr6.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 13

Tae Yong called So Hyun to his office. He asked So Hyun whether she would like to meet up with a famous writer. He told her if the script that she wrote is to be edited, it is preferably done by an established person. So Hyun was happy to hear that and agree to meet with the writer.

There was preparation for the press conference of a newly released movie directed by Jun Pyo's hyung. Yu Ra thought that Tae Yong is aware of the event, but a staff came over and informed her that he and So Hyun had went out to a village to meet up with the writer.

Yu Ra who was jealous of So Hyun all these while, release her anger at Jun Pyo. Her purpose is trying to stir up the good relationship between So Hyun and Jun Pyo by telling him that So Hyun went out with Tae Yong again to look for a writer at a village.

Tae Yong dropped So Hyun off outside the writer's house. She told her to all him up when she's done with the discussion so he can pick her up.

Before the movie press conference, Gwang Su asked Yu Ra where Jun Pyo is. When Yu Ra answered him in a frustrated way, he knew both of them had an argument. Anyhow, he thanked Yu Ra for giving So Hyun a chance to turn her script into a movie. Yu Ra wasn't so happy to hear that.

Jun Pyo was feeling unhappy after his discussion with Yu Ra. He was having a time alone outside when Kiong Ah came over to greet him. At the same time, he was trying to confirm with her whether what So Hyun said about him (that he is like her dad) was true.

After discussion with the writer, Tae Yong picked So Hyun up. Earlier on, she had told Tae Yong that she wishes to visit another place if there is still time after the discussion. So Tae Yong drove her to that place (her dad's burial place). She asked Tae Yong to wait inside the car, but he got worried and walked up the mountain to look for her. She was embarrassed to let him see her cry.

Press conference ended. Ju Yong decides to treat Gwang Su, Jun Pyo and Yu Ra to a dinner. Yu Ra suggest that Tae Yong and So Hyun should be present as well. So Ju Yong try to contact Tae Yong. Apparently Tae Yong lied saying that he and So Hyun is still outstation and not sure whether they can make it back on time. He lied because he wishes to have a dinner with So Hyun.

Tae Yong brought So Hyun to a place where one can admire the fireworks. Tae Yong then tries to express his feelings towards So Hyun.

She seems to say she understand his feelings, but she doesn't know how to accept him.

During dinner, Ju Yong received a call from Tae Yong. He apologised for not able to attend the dinner. Yu Ra was curious and asked if he's still with So Hyun. However, he lied again saying he already sent So Hyun home. Jun Pyo also asking about So Hyun after Ju Yong hang up the phone. She finds that Jun Pyo somehow cares a lot for So Hyun, but he denied it. As usual, Yu Ra was not happy with the focus on So Hyun.

Yu Ra called So Hyun up later, but Tae Yong admit that he told the team they are not together and that he had sent her home. He then turn off her handphone. They had a little talk again... He asked So Hyun again since she knows his feelings now, whether she is able to accept him. But So Hyun expressed her regret. She told him the problem isn't him, but herself because she doesn't have the confidence to do well in work as well as love life. Tae Yong was relieved to hear that because it means that there isn't someone that she likes.

Jun Pyo went home after dinner to find So Hyun not home yet. When So Hyun arrived home, Jun Pyo went to her and ask if she would like to have a drink with him. Both sat down and chat for a while. Jun Pyo asked about her going to meet the famous writer and she told him about her encounter with the person, at the same time expressed her gratitute and appreciation towards Jun Pyo for all the help he had given her.

Next day, So Hyun borrow Yu Ra the photos from her dad's movie. So Hyun would like to know what Yu Ra want to do with the photos, but Yu Ra doesn't want to tell her saying it's supposed to be a surprise. Yu Ra brought the photos to Ju Yong and Tae Yong. She told them those photos are from Director Kim's unfinished production. Tae Yong then offer to So Hyun that SegaBox will help to complete her dad's production.

Meanwhile, Ju Yong was trying to figure out the relationship between her dad and So Hyun's parents.

Jun Pyo called So Hyun asking if she is free to go out for lunch together with his hyung and Yu Ra. So Hyun doesn't have problem with it. While she was having discussion with Yu Ra, Jun Pyo came by the office to drop a book off for So Hyun. The book seems to be the script for the unfinished movie which Tae Yong asked for. Yu Ra then pull Jun Pyo away for lunch first.

So Hyun brought the script Tae Yong. He say he wish to read through it first and invited So Hyun to lunch. So Hyun turn down his offer saying she already made an appointment with Jun Pyo. Tae Yong hearing that said he wish to meet Jun Pyo as well to discuss about the movie.

Yu Ra again was trying to mess up Jun Pyo's feelings towards So Hyun. She kept linking So Hyun to Tae Yong, making Jun Pyo feels uneasy.

Guest aalhl

Sumarry for Episode 14

Jun Pyo waited for So Hyun that evening. She arrived and told him that Tae Yong wanted to meet him over a dinner. He was reluctant at first but when So Hyun told him it might be something to do with her dad's movie, Jun Pyo changes his mind.

Arriving at the restaurant, So Hyun noticed that one of the colleague (the guy who help is helping Yu Ra) was present at the restaurant. He was nervous when he saw So Hyun with Tae Yong. He walked up to greet them and make an excuse to leave. He then called Yu Ra to change their meeting to another venue. When Yu Ra arrived to meet him, she seem to plan something to get So Hyun into trouble.

Tae Yong discussed about Director Kim's script with Jun Pyo and So Hyun over dinner on how they feel the ending of the film should be. After dinner, Tae Yong insisted to send So Hyun home with the excuse that he wishes to discuss more with her regarding her dad's work. In the car, he ask her if she wishes to complete her dad's film. If sh really want, he will get Jun Pyo to help in finishing the project.

Jun Pyo seems upset when So Hyun followed Tae Yong and drown himself with alcohol. When he reaches home, So Hyun greeted him, but he was kinda depressed and defensive. She then encourage him to sit down with her and have a little chat. She told him that her dad's unfinished work will be re-released and that Tae Yong feels that Jun Pyo is the right person who can be responsible for the project. Jun Pyo wasn't too happy to hear that because he didn't like Tae Yong and kinda raises his voice towards her. He apologised and told So Hyun that it's better they discuss the matter next day. Before So Hyun went off to her room, Jun Pyo stopped her and expressed to her that whatever she wants to do and whatever she need to do, he will give everything to do his best to help her, but this time, he feels that Tae Yong will do better.

Next day, Tae Yong called Jun Pyo to arrange for another appointment. Jun Pyo came to meet Tae Yong at his office. After a series of ideas exchange, Jun Pyo agrees to take on the project.

Meanwhile, Yu Ra had an appointment with Mr. Park's (Tae Yong's dad) assistant attempting to dig some information from him. But the discussion didn't go on very well.

Ju Yong went to Yu Ra's office and return her So Hyun's photos and apologised that the company cannot do anything for the "surprise" she was planning. After Ju Yong left, Yu Ra took out the photos again to have a look. This time she notice Mr. Park's assistant being captured in the picture, raising her curiousity.

Ju Yong bump onto So Hyun on her way back to her office and invited So Hyun to have a talk with her. She was trying to get more information about the day when So Hyun's dad perish in fire.

A reporter came over to meet So Hyun while she was out. Yu Ra talked to the reporter and offer to convey message to So Hyun.

After discussion with Tae Yong, Jun Pyo went over to see So Hyun and ask her to go out for a while. He told her about the good news, that he had promised Tae Yong that he would complete Director Kim's project. So Hyun was extremely happy to hear that and got emotional at the same time. She told Jun Pyo that this day is happiest day of her life ever since her dad died and that she would remember the day forever. Jun Pyo then suggest that they note down the day and took photos together.

Back in the office, Gwang Su was happy that Jun Pyo was assigned to complete Director Kim's project. However, Jun Pyo is lacking of confident and felt pressured with taking up another person's work, fearing that he won't do a good job.

So Hyun went over to Tae Yong's office to thank him for things he had done. Tae Yong wanted to invite her out for a celebration, but she turned him down saying there's some matter she need to attend to at home.

Jun Pyo went for cake shopping to celebrate the joyful day with So Hyun, while Tae Yong plans to give a surprise visit to So Hyun at home...

Screen capture from Episode 14

screen14rmvb002641805qv3.th.jpg screen14rmvb002661592fp4.th.jpg screen14rmvb002704168hj2.th.jpg screen14rmvb002712342lk6.th.jpg

screen14rmvb002714411ri5.th.jpg screen14rmvb002796593gh9.th.jpg screen14rmvb002806904fu8.th.jpg screen14rmvb002810140kr9.th.jpg

screen14rmvb002811175yq7.th.jpg screen14rmvb002812176uj9.th.jpg screen14rmvb002815746oo2.th.jpg screen14rmvb002817347gf6.th.jpg

screen14rmvb002819716hb8.th.jpg screen14rmvb002827724kr1.th.jpg screen14rmvb002830093hx6.th.jpg screen14rmvb002862826ej0.th.jpg

screen14rmvb003097227ip7.th.jpg screen14rmvb003159422pi0.th.jpg screen14rmvb003200463it3.th.jpg screen14rmvb003368098wj2.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 15.

While driving home, Tae Yong was thinking of giving So Hyun a surprise visit to her house. Jun Pyo arrives home to find a surprise waiting for him from So Hyun. Tae Yong arrived a while later at their doorstep with a gift for So Hyun. He was shocked to see Jun Pyo inside the house with So Hyun and went speechless. He then apologised for intruding and excused himself but Jun Pyo invited him in. Seeing all the food on the table, Tae Yong still feel that he's disturbing the couple, but Jun Pyo tries to clear the misunderstanding.

Ju Yong and Gwang Su were dining out. She handed So Hyun's script which had been edited, to him.

Next morning , the newspaper seems to report about So Hyun being the daughter of Director Kim. Her colleague were surprised to read about the news. Mr. Park was also shocked to read about So Hyun and found out that she actually working at his company. He thought that So Hyun was seeking revenge on him for what happened to her father. His assistant also speculated that So Hyun was trying to get near to his son, Tae Yong.

Yu Ra was still trying to figure out about Mr. Park's assistant appearing in one of the photos taken before Director Kim's death.

It seems like Gwang Su would like Jun Pyo to direct the film which the script was written by So Hyun. Eventually Jun Pyo turns down the offer and decide that his hyung will be the best person to take on that film while he would like to concentrate on finishing up Director Kim's project.

Ju Yong called Tae Yong to her office and told him that Gwang Su will be directing the film So Hyun wrote, and So Hyun will be in-charge of casting. Meanwhile, Tae Yong was asking permission from his sister to rent her vacant house to So Hyun.

During the premiere of the new movie, Jun Pyo and his hyung was nervous wanting to know if the film is well-received by viewers. Apparently, the movie was a big hit and everyone was so happy and came over to congratulate both of them.

Yu Ra is trying to dig more information again. This time she went over to Mr. Park's assistant office again. She tries to tell the story of what happened during Director Kim's time and showed him the old photo she found. The assistant was taken by surprised and tries to defend himself. Yu Ra was suspecting that he has something to do with the fire outbreak which killed Director Kim.

++Edit:

Screen captures from Episode 15 (Last Batch)

screen15rmvb002426757km1.th.jpg screen15rmvb002480177fi0.th.jpg screen15rmvb002495759oo9.th.jpg screen15rmvb002508372qs0.th.jpg

screen15rmvb002525789gj4.th.jpg screen15rmvb002565429bu1.th.jpg screen15rmvb002601599zw7.th.jpg

Guest aalhl

Summary for Episode 16

As Yu Ra came out from discussion, Kiong Ah brought a man over who wishes to see So Hyun and asked Yu Ra to help her bring the man over to the office. The man turns out to be the son of Director Kim's best friend. Yu Ra tries to find out more information about him and eventually tries to persuade him to let her pass message to So Hyun. The man told Yu Ra that there's a Mr. Sung working for Director Kim. Yu Ra was shocked hearing that because that particular Mr. Sung is her dad. The man continues to tell her that Mr. Sung had boycotted a big amount of money when Director Kim's accident happened. So this man's dad is trying to find Mr. Sung to seek justine for So Hyun.

The guy who is helping Yu Ra all these while offered to drive So Hyun to see one person (I think they are trying to get this guy to star in So Hyun's new film). The guy brought So Hyun to a village and ask her to go in to look for the person by herself. Apparently, she arrived at a lake and saw the actor fishing there. She then introduced herself to the person. After explaining herself, he was impressed and request for her to wait for him to read through her script.

The guy who brought So Hyun to the place was waiting for her. While waiting, a group of men came along to look for the actor while he was reading the script. They requested the actor to meet their boss but he refused. The men saw So Hyun by the lake and went over to grab So Hyun and beat the actor up. They kidnapped both of them and the guy who brought So Hyun over saw them, but was chased by those men. He managed to escape and immediately call Tae Yong for help.

Tae Yong went out after that to look for So Hyun. So Hyun and the actor was brought to a abandoned house where a man was waiting for them. After a series of talk, So Hyun and the actor were tied up. The man went off for a rest leaving his men to look over So Hyun and the actor.

Meanwhile, Tae Yong was also seeking help from someone who is able to track down those men. He also arrived at the abandoned house and saw the boss went inside the van. One of the man send the other 2 men out to buy food while Tae Yong get closer to the house to survey the place. Apparently the man who look over So Hyun and the actor fell asleep. Tae Yong found So Hyun and tries to sneak in to rescue them. He managed to hit that man unconscious and the three of them made an escape. The man woke up to found the hostages had fled and report to his boss straight away. They try to chase after the 3 of them and was stopped by the other 2 men who were coming back from buying food. Tae Yong seems to have encounter with the boss before. At the same time he received a call from someone who he has been looking for and request to talk with the boss. He seems to honour the person over the phone and left the rest alone.

After Tae Yong sent the actor back to the office, So Hyun request Tae Yong to stop the car as she want to spend some time alone. She seem upset over Tae Yong for risking his life to save them. Tae Yong tries to explain to So Hyun that there's nothing more important in his life other than her and wrap her in his embrace.

At home, Yu Ra kept thinking over what the guy he met had said and tries to question her mom about her dad's doing. Her dad is still trying to deny the fact, so Yu Ra told him what she heard.

Her dad finally felt guilty and thinks that the best way is to apologised to So Hyun, but Yu Ra got even mad.

At Segabox, the actor finally signs the contract to participate in its new film. Ju Yong invite So Hyun to her office and offer her a house, but So Hyun is relunctant to accept. She then called Tae Yong out and return the house keys to him. He asked why So Hyun is relunctant to accept the house and whether it's because of Jun Pyo.

Meanwhile, Gwang Su brought Jun Pyo to a place to survey for his new film. Jun Pyo was a bit upset about the kidnapping issue and about So Hyun being with Tae Yong. At home, both Jun Pyo and So Hyun were having weird feelings but tries to hide them. So Hyun sees to be in dilemma whether she wants to move out or not..

Archived