Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest predator

i catch this girl glancing at me a lot during class. meaning....?

I think it could mean a couple of things:

- there's something on your face

- she likes you

- or you're just good eye candy =]

Guest monchichi

^^

XD Agreed. Either she likes you, you've got something on your face or you're pleasant to look at.

Just stare at her back with a smile and if she blushes, then usually there's some sort of feeling in there.

Guest givemecheese

couple of q's from a 16-year old male.

1. How do u know if a girl likes you? i mean.. if she singles you out to walk with you to talk, does that mean shes being friendly, or is she interested?

2. In your opinion, what do girls like the most (gift for the b day or sumthin)?

3. I actually.. never really asked somebody out.. it was always the other way.. How would you ask out a girl you're interested in??

1. singling a guy out to walk with him might not mean anything. at best it might mena that she probably likes to talk to you as a friend. for me, it would mean that i definelty dont like the guy. because if i like someone, i would never make the first move, so i would not single him out. but this really does depends on the girl.

2. from guy friends: um stuff toys or.. hmm i dont know

bf: flowers, and a pretty necklace or some handmade , sentimental value thing. would be sweet

Guest -HyuNi-

John, it hurts when you said my suggestions were ridiclous...Which one? Where? Your date seems typical and boring, you might as well take my suggestions in too.

Ooh~ I didn't mean for it to sound rude. I apologize if it came out that way.

I was trying to say that the date itself doesn't have to be a spectacular event that will be remembered forever. Once in a while to "wow" her is good, but especially for the first date, I wouldn't go to the extremes of some of the things you suggested. I guess my favorite dates could sound boring to you, but we both really enjoyed them the most. It must be one of those, you must have been there, things to understand.

I'm actually planning a "wow" her event the middle of august before we both start school again. I should ask you for some good ideas then!

I think he thinks that the ideas are ridiculous because you got them from dramas and... there's a reason it only happens in dramas O_O I mean, if someone i've been dating for a long time took me to a romantic dinner and paid some guy to play the voilin for me and then asked me to marry him, then yes,awesome idea. But if i'm still in high school and there isn't really a relationship yet (first or second date) i would be like, "WTF...?! too serious..."

Thanks for sticking up for me(?) haha I came back to check if anyone commented back and I was like "whoa, totally didn't mean it to sound that way."

If I wanted to live like the krn dramas, that could also mean that someone would get cancer, go blind, someone's mother faints, parents oppose me dating my girl, I'm a son of a wealthy family and am fabulously rich but unsatisfied with life, there's a car crash that leaves someone in the hospital in a coma for months, I find out that I am in some kind of love triangle, etc...

I think that's why we watch dramas... because it shows the best and worst of what can happen when we are living life. I wouldn't want to copy some krn drama for ideas because thats really unoriginal. I remeber this guy I used to know. He would say those lines from the krn movies to girls he liked and the girls atually fell for it. Obviously nothing ever lasted because they started to catch on that he really didn't mean them and was only saying them because he saw them in dramas.

^ But the person who asked was in his twenties -_-

<-- I am in my 20's. haha I actually think I'm the same age as IEatPowder.

Maybe when we're young, we have this image of what a perfect date is...

but I think a date can be "perfect" by just simply spending the day with someone you really care about.

-John

Guest ChaeRinxx

Hm well it could mean,

1. she thinks you're kinda cute

2. shes kind of considering you as a person.

3. theres something on your face or on your person thats funny

haha yeahh thats what i think :P

Guest CriticalHit

She thinks you're good looking, or like someone said considering you as a person.

Or you could be horrendously disfigured, but I doubt that's it :P.

Why do you talk so much and have an own opinion?

What do you mean talk so much? :blink:

You mean non-stop talking? Not all of us are like that...

It really depends, sometimes. If you ask a question and the girl gives you a long answer

like I am now, I'm trying to give you a good explanation. Of course some girls don't know

when to shut up and let you talk, are you talking about that kind?

And everyone has their own opinions. If everyone had the same opinion, the world would be really boring. ^^

Guest Simply_M3

Hahaha. Ok

1. We talk so much because we like to? There are times where a lot of girls tend to talk a lot because we're nervous or you're not talking enough so we feel like we NEED to talk a lot to get a conversation going.

2. We have our own opinion in all kinds of matter because we have a right to have an opinion to anything and everything we feel that is relevant in our lives. Though this may not be true to some girls.

Guest DBSK_love

shes interested in you

u look cute

she wants to talk to you, be friends with you...

Guest adagio12

it's either one or a mix of some below:

- she thinks u're cute

- she thinks u look funny (by the facial expressions u make).. therefore u make class less boring... OR u look funny because there's something on ur face

- maybe u're acting like a 'class clown' all the time... so she responds by looking @ u everytime u say sth funny/weird :mellow:

if i were u, i'll walk up to her and demand why she keeps staring at you.. then try scaring her off... :lol: <-- hehehe.. just kidding.. don't do that XD

Guest lily-chan

1. We talk a lot because we like to. Furthermore, we talk because we sometimes think that it's a way to keep a guy's attention.

2. We have our own opinion because we are allowed to have opinions.

Guest babigurl

i think...

* she thinks ur cute

* she likes u

* u remind her of someone she knows

* she is definitely interested in u in some way

Guest hippiehop

how often are these glances?

are they dreamy like :blush: or more like :crazy: ?

i often accidentally catch the eye of some guys but it doesnt mean im interested.