Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest LightsPower

o.O Well if a guy has a personality that I really like, then I'd like him a lot and slowly hell transform into a more handsome guy in my eyes. I have to be attracted to him physically one way or another though. Of course, the things you mentioned are a bonus. I always look at a guy's arms though, lol. Buff arms are hot >_____>

Guest ILuVTiTTiEZ

All I have to say is that in the "real world" where 95% of us live and where 95% of us are average people....I guess I've just looking for your average joe. Lol....

Now if I was a billionaire, celebrity, Gold Medalist Olympian or whatever of some sort, then YES! I would be looking for that "hot guy." But I'm just your average girl looking for your average guy. :)

Note* But not that average. I still do have standards of some sort, just not "Hot guy" standards...And I do LOVE Biceps!

Guest RawrRawr

To be honest, anyone Asian guy over 5'7" that plays WoW seriously and is in college is HOT.

Don't ask me why, but when I find out there's a tall-ish Asian WoW gamer, I'm like WHOOOAAA I WANNA MEET THEM.

So... ASIAN + WoW = physical attribute ? LOL

o.o;

To be honest, anyone Asian guy over 5'7" that plays WoW seriously and is in college is HOT.

Don't ask me why, but when I find out there's a tall-ish Asian WoW gamer, I'm like WHOOOAAA I WANNA MEET THEM.

o.o;

Lol, that's funny. I never took playing WoW as something positive. My friend plays WoW and is the third ranked pally on his server, it kind of screwed up his relationship with my sister though.

Guest snoopy

HECK NO.

i don't like buff guys. they're too disgustingly huge. it's rather...unattractive to me.

as for physical features, i prefer guys who are fit...not too skinny or fat. and he has to be tall. i like nerdy type of guys. hahahahah. :)

Guest yellow103

o.o;

hahaha lol, my friend fits with your expectations :), but wow kinda killed his social life and thus he has trouble finding a girls

obviously what he need is a girl liek you :D

Guest x3.doremi

Firstly- I think personality matters most. (So I don't sound superficial when I answer)

Other than that:

1. good skin

2. styled hair (not too styled- natural and not tryhard)

3. pretty hands! :D

4. big eyes

That's basically it. Although the other attributes would have to still be good. I just notice those 4 things first.

Guest shirotaka
HECK NO.

i don't like buff guys. they're too disgustingly huge. it's rather...unattractive to me.

as for physical features, i prefer guys who are fit...not too skinny or fat. and he has to be tall. i like nerdy type of guys. hahahahah. :)

Aaaah...you're the kind of person that makes me sad. I'm not like a completely buff body builder but I do have abs and muscle that aren't buldging. A couple of girls in my P.E. class made fun of me cause I was lifting crazy weights and run like hell. :tears:

lol... this is a fuuny thread.

in a guy... well i wll say personality matter most then the looks.

looks...

an alright guys i guess. not so skinny or those pretty boys... a little muscle here and there

but not a lot.

um... what else..

i guess igo for the eyes the most...

Guest RawrRawr
hahaha lol, my friend fits with your expectations :), but wow kinda killed his social life and thus he has trouble finding a girls

obviously what he need is a girl liek you :D

To be COMPLETELY honest, if he lives near me I'm totalllllly willing to meet him.

I'm always worried what the guy will think of me... haha.

Guest love_hurts

Hmm...

Very tough question.

Someone who I will really date.

Someone with common sense, who doesn't act stupid. Of course.

That's a biggie for me.

But one who doesn't smoke. I hate smoker.

If he is buff, skinny, weird, lazy... I wouldn't mind, but if he smoke. Then nevermind.

Guest Xiaoba1tu
do you really look for big-arms, nice-pecs, defined jawline guy when your looking for a boyfriend? What are your true physical feature preferences?

Nope. Their just good to look at for a bit and that's it. I wouldn't even go and talk to them.

Tall. Good general overall proportion of the rest of the body (not fat/chubby). Average looking face. No hunchback.

Guest oneday

hi ladies,

so here's what happened: i told him i liked him, he said he's flattered; a couple days later i asked if he liked me, and he said (half drunk/asleep state - bad timing, i know..) "probably did".

what am i supposed to think/do? :(

thanks~

Guest litoaznbabix91
hi ladies,

so here's what happened: i told him i liked him, he said he's flattered; a couple days later i asked if he liked me, and he said (half drunk/asleep state - bad timing, i know..) "probably did".

what am i supposed to think/do? :(

thanks~

Shouldn't this be answer by the fellas? But anyways. I think he prolly wasn't all that into you and even if he was he's not anymore so he really didn't care so much about it.

Guest abusegirl

no.

like i said before, we all get old and saggy and wrinkly and start smelling like ben-gay.

i don't care how hot the guy is, if he can't hold a decent conversation or can't figure out how to use google without my assistance...not gonna happen. I'd do him...but absolutely no to keeping him.