Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest Xiaoba1tu
What does this mean?

Met a girl in class(univ). When talking after class, we sort of "clicked", as corny as it sounds.

Then today I ran into her in the library, where she was on a computer. I tapped her on the shoulder and greeted her. She offered me to sit down, and when I did, she almost immediately pulled out a chewy and started chewing lol. Then she turned around facing me directly, and during the ensuing conversation she would lean towards me and at times make friendly pokes on my arm.

Hmm..too early to tell? Or is she just a really friendly person with dental hygiene problems? Hoping its not though.

Depends on her personality. If she's very friendly towards guys in general, it's just mild flirting and probably doesn't mean anything atm.

If she's the shy type then I would think she is interested. She wants to be your friend for the time being.

As for the chewy, I don't think it means anything.

If i put my arm around your shoulder, would you assume i have feeling for you considering were not that close friend, just normal friend?

Definitely I'd freak out if we weren't close. I'd be like: "Get your hand off me :crazy::ph34r: " <--(In my head)

I would be really uneasy and tell my friends that you're a perv. 99% of the time they would agree on it.

Guest Sweetraindrops
It means she wants you to shake your hands. I doubt there is any underlying message in this. However, if she asked for a hug....it can be a little different.

we're not friends.. we this our second time talking... she ask me buncha questions and then stick her hand out.... lol

Guest litoaznbabix91

That's just means she wants to be friends and get to know you. It's just a friendly greeting don't think too far ahead dude.

Guest randykiyoshi

Yeah. If I don't then 90% of girls can't be potential dates. I can deal with girls who get's A's, B's and C's. Preferably 1 C or less. :P

when a girl put her hand out and want me to shake her hand.. what does that mean...?

maybe a more formal greeting? i don't think there's much more than that.

Guest yooniceland

depends on how much "less intelligent" he is.

if he's normal, and he tries his best, gets decent grades

and he can carry on a normal conversation, i'd be okay.

but if he's a total airhead

who cant even spell smart, i would just be like, no thank you~

Guest remarqable23

The girl you care about most is crying because of her bf and she doesn't want to talk about it. Ladies, what should I do?

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I don't mine if he's just a bit "less" intelligent, no one's perfect, but I will not accept anyone who's immature and have no common sense. We wouldn't be able to communicate well if we're not on the same or similar level of understanding.

Guest imaviet

Holding decent conversations is a must.

As long as he's not horribly lacking intelligence.

Looks fade over time; the things that stay is what flutters out of his mouth.

Guest xCandeex
The girl you care about most is crying because of her bf and she doesn't want to talk about it. Ladies, what should I do?

be patient, and she'll eventually open up to you

till then, just reassure her saying comforting things

if after a bit she doesnt open up just casually and gently ask if she wants someone to talk to

the best thing you can do at this point is be her rock! good luck

Guest ichigo.<3

I don't really mind I guess?

Just as long as he's not failing in all his subjects its all good.

Hmm..I always wonder whether guys feel stupid when they're dating some girl more intelligent than them?

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Maybe give her a bit more time for her to think it over herself.

Instead of asking her what's wrong, you could let her know and reassure her that you will be there to listen to her bf problems whenever she feels ready.

Have you ladies ever used this line?

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, garbage is dumped and so are you"

Nope.