Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest LUVSSOURCREAM
fruityloser

most nice guys are predictable, that's why girls find them to be boring or atleast that's the way it is for me. i dont want a guy who i can predict, i like surprises.. it keeps life interesting. i always fall for the a.sshole type but the word a.sshole is used really loosely in this thread. just because a guy is an a.sshole doesnt mean he doesnt treat girls respect. i think deep down every girl wants a guy who is a bad boy when he's out & having fun but is a complete gentleman when it comes to her.

i'm not saying nice guys should try to be jerks, they should wait for a girl who will like them for who they are but from my experience.. i've never liked a 'nice guy' before.

maybe someday, some awesome guy will surprise you by telling you he cheated on you

touche.

fruityloser, i think you got the definitions of a nice guy and an a.ssho.le mixed up, but that just shows who you are. you're looking for an as.sho.le bf, then you must be one yourself. for me, i want a guy who not only treats me with respect but others around us as well.

Guest 7thprincess
most nice guys are predictable, that's why girls find them to be boring or atleast that's the way it is for me. i dont want a guy who i can predict, i like surprises.. it keeps life interesting. i always fall for the a.sshole type but the word a.sshole is used really loosely in this thread. just because a guy is an a.sshole doesnt mean he doesnt treat girls respect. i think deep down every girl wants a guy who is a bad boy when he's out & having fun but is a complete gentleman when it comes to her.

i'm not saying nice guys should try to be jerks, they should wait for a girl who will like them for who they are but from my experience.. i've never liked a 'nice guy' before.

an bubble gum is never worth a girl's time. thats one thing that i dont really like how girl's think. some girls think they can tame and change the bad boy. i guess you can call it the Beauty and the Beast complex.

its not that nice guys are predictable or boring. they are just giving off a "friend/brother" vibe.

Guest watcher
an bubble gum is never worth a girl's time. thats one thing that i dont really like how girl's think. some girls think they can tame and change the bad boy. i guess you can call it the Beauty and the Beast complex.

its not that nice guys are predictable or boring. they are just giving off a "friend/brother" vibe.

it makes me wonder sometimes...

which is the beauty and which is the beast...

me... i like being the beast

i get these razor like claws and go *rawr*

and the pretty little belles come and take me away

Guest 7thprincess
it makes me wonder sometimes...

which is the beauty and which is the beast...

me... i like being the beast

i get these razor like claws and go *rawr*

and the pretty little belles come and take me away

LOL. ok. hahahahah. i dunno i rather be one of the appliances that could talk. you know that little teacup. so adorably cute!

but then again, being the witch that changed the prince into the beast sounds pretty badass.

Guest watcher
LOL. ok. hahahahah. i dunno i rather be one of the appliances that could talk. you know that little teacup. so adorably cute!

but then again, being the witch that changed the prince into the beast sounds pretty badass.

LE POISSON LE POISSON!!

Guest watcher
um thats little mermaid! LOL.

yea... being random keeps me unpredictable.

attracts ladies like a magnet. you should step aside... lest you get trampled

Guest 7thprincess
yea... being random keeps me unpredictable.

attracts ladies like a magnet. you should step aside... lest you get trampled

hahahah LOL. unpredictable? hahah see ladies here is a nice guy who is unpredictable! omg, are you a bad boy?? lol.

Guest watcher
hahahah LOL. unpredictable? hahah see ladies here is a nice guy who is unpredictable! omg, are you a bad boy?? lol.

not at all.

im a computer nerd that earns a decent living and has his own bachelor pad.

i got my act together most of the time, and i'm only wreckless after a few drinks.

you'd figure that i was a boring guy that most girls would pass over.

but my hidden talent, my unpredictability has garnered me much attention.

if you are interested, you can take a number and i'll get right back to you.

if you're hot, maybe i'll let you cut in line.

life's not fair, but no one said being unfair landed you the short end of the stick.

so wuts ur number :tongue2:

Guest 7thprincess
not at all.

im a computer nerd that earns a decent living and has his own bachelor pad.

i got my act together most of the time, and i'm only wreckless after a few drinks.

you'd figure that i was a boring guy that most girls would pass over.

but my hidden talent, my unpredictability has garnered me much attention.

if you are interested, you can take a number and i'll get right back to you.

if you're hot, maybe i'll let you cut in line.

life's not fair, but no one said being unfair landed you the short end of the stick.

so wuts ur number :tongue2:

hahaha. you are really cute! lol. a few drinks? sorry but i need a man who can hold his liquor. lol, just kidding.

sorry i dont give my number to strangers that i havent met, especially on the internet.

Guest 7thprincess
What reasons could a girl have for not telling a guy she meets that she has a boyfriend?

she is interested in him. she likes him. she is attracted to him.

or he never asked her. lol.

Guest watcher
hahaha. you are really cute! lol. a few drinks? sorry but i need a man who can hold his liquor. lol, just kidding.

sorry i dont give my number to strangers that i havent met, especially on the internet.

forreals... you shouldn't do such a thing.

girls in here should learn from you.

but if we met in person, i woulda had those digits.

but then again... mebbe ur young and i woulda looked like a byuntae ajussi next to you :ph34r:

Guest 7thprincess
forreals... you shouldn't do such a thing.

girls in here should learn from you.

but if we met in person, i woulda had those digits.

but then again... mebbe ur young and i woulda looked like a byuntae ajussi next to you :ph34r:

yeah i can understand if they ask for your msn, aim, or email, but number is taking it really too far.

honestly, if we have met in person, yes i would've gave it to you.

i look my age. i'm legal, i'm just short thats all. unless your like 30 or something. i mean are you?

Guest vegavak

Why would a girl contact her ex and tell him she was being his 'good girl'?

After being in an almost 6 month relationship with someone else.

Guest 7thprincess
Why would a girl contact her ex and tell him she was being his 'good girl'?

After being in an almost 6 month relationship with someone else.

b/c she still wants and pines over him. basically she is giving her bf and her ex false hope of a relationship.