Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest deadgiveaway
Do girls check out fit guys who wear tight shirts? And do they actually like it? Discuss.

I think that when guys are working out, they look good in wifebeaters or tight shirts. In general, tight shirts don't really do anything for me. I prefer guys to wear shirts that are kinda loosely fitted, definitely not the oversized, baggy ones.

Guest itchywurms
Do girls check out fit guys who wear tight shirts? And do they actually like it? Discuss.

guys who work out in the gym sure has a nice bod but IMO overdoing it like you are full of muscles and stuff (i.e., boxers and wrestlers..?) is not nice anymore. well that's for me.

in general, i think that if you are fit enough then you don't have to flaunt it by wearing tight shirts. slightly loose shirts will do. plus, i'm sure you don't want to like a bouncer i guess. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: and i'm pretty sure that it's nicer if girls will find out about your fit bod accidentally. =D

Guest cassiopeia_5549

I don't really check out guys that wear tight clothes. i prefer clothes that are comfortable. Usually a guy that wears tight clothes has a tension of showing off their abs which i kinda don't like.

Guest mango-iee
My girlfriend has been gaining weight and shes asks me everyday do I think she is fat. Of course she isn't but lol she if she keeps gaining it won't be good. I'm not sure what to say to her. We went to the gym but she wanted to stop after like 10 minutes...literally. I don't want say "you need to lose some weight" because then she'll get pissed. I'm already sacrificing myself by going to subway instead of burger king. I'm not trying to be funny or anything but how can I hint it to her.

Hm...try working out with her at the gym. Like a "couple workout" day for you two. :)

I think if she's asking you if shes fat or not, she already knew that you know she's "fat" (I'm not saying she's fat) and you're trying to tell her to lose some weight but you can't b/c you don't want to hurt her feelings. I mean, a girl loves her image. She doesn't want to be too fat or too skinny. Just right...so once a girl start asking you if she's fat or not, something is definitely going on...probably she doesn't want you to break up with her cause shes fat. :)

Guest pochacco

Is this a serious question?

Guest eunhae

i personally dont like guys who wear tight shirts

it makes them look gay imo

Guest LoveItLiveIt

It personally depends on the girl.

Cause every girl's taste in a guy is gonna differ from girl to girl.

I, for one, don't really like guys who flaunt their bodies with tight clothes.

I'm not fond of it, but it's okay. And discussing it..

I'm pretty sure every girl talks about a guy and what he wears..

Whether it's positively or negatively, girls talk. You know? xD

Guest marvinoppa

why do some richard simmons girls refuse to let go?

my ex of 6 years (broke up in 2002), calls occasionally to tells me that she misses me. thanks, but no thanks.

me ex of 2 years (broke up in 2006), called just recently to meet up and you know.... Again, thanks, but no thanks.

leave me some tips on how to get rid of them for good.

Guest 7thprincess

my ex of 6 years (broke up in 2002), calls occasionally to tells me that she misses me. thanks, but no thanks.

me ex of 2 years (broke up in 2006), called just recently to meet up and you know.... Again, thanks, but no thanks.

You could just tell them to leave you alone. Or you can change your number, if you want to go extreme.

Guest itchywurms

pretend that you don't know who she is when she calls. quite mean but when she is already annoyed with that, maybe she'll find a reason to leave you alone. but if it cannot be managed, then i agree with 7thprincess.. i suggest you change your number. =D goodluck!

Guest marvinoppa

You could just tell them to leave you alone. Or you can change your number, if you want to go extreme.

yea...ive done that already thanks. both of your suggestions.

Guest 7thprincess
yea...ive done that already thanks. both of your suggestions.

WOW! that is like stalker status!

hrmmm. this is hard. find some girl and like make out with her in front of them, or you can make a sex tape with that random girl and make sure they see it. hahah LOL. i really dont know now.

Guest sunza

whats yall ladies phone number? jk... hmmm

im approaching my 1 year and 4 months aniv and i want to give her something special, what should i give her?

and is it okay to ignore girls?

Guest Noncinema

When guys say stupid things that make them feel better? Example would be Jung Tae Woo from Nonstop 2. Or LeeMinWoo from NNS5. Stuff like:

"Do you have a phone by chance? I have to call my mother and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams."

or

"Is your father a thief? How did he steal a star and put it in your eye?"

I'm pretty clueless about girls, but i'm getting more serious with them. Im 17. Help

Guest 7thprincess

Oh you mean pickup lines? LOL I think they are cute and funny. Cheesy though. But srsly, pickup lines dont work anymore.

Guest Noncinema
Oh you mean pickup lines? LOL I think they are cute and funny. Cheesy though. But srsly, pickup lines dont work anymore.

Hm I see. I never tried it on anyone, but it seemed to work on korean shows so i wanted to say one to a korean girl. Trouble is, I don't see very many pretty korean girls hanging by themselves :tongue2: