Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest mocha-almond-fudge

Yeah from all the info you gave I figured she was truly interested. About the whole 'player' thing she was just trying to be a little flirtatious with you. At least that's the vibe I get. Anyways, way to go buddy :)

Guest FusionGT2
Yeah from all the info you gave I figured she was truly interested. About the whole 'player' thing she was just trying to be a little flirtatious with you. At least that's the vibe I get. Anyways, way to go buddy :)

hah she looked kinda serious when she was telling me that..but i guess im not used to how overseas japanese girls express themselves. lol was an interesting night though. I'm just glad i took the courage to go up to her and start talking, cuz normally i dont do that sorta thing (:

Guest bebeboo.
hah she looked kinda serious when she was telling me that..but i guess im not used to how overseas japanese girls express themselves. lol was an interesting night though. I'm just glad i took the courage to go up to her and start talking, cuz normally i dont do that sorta thing (:

good for you for actually striking up a conversation with her (: (:

Guest Yuyu<3

If a person that i think is interesting and what not is asking for my number I give it to them

If i don't want to give it to them i apologive and walk away

pretty much if she gave it to you

she digs you

if she didn't give it to you then she wasn't into you

Guest LOVE&FREEDOM_beautyofX

well for me, i don't pick up random #s on my cell so if i think the guys okay, ill pull my cell out too... if i don't want him to have my #, i won't give it to him.. simple eh? or i'd put itin my cell and whenever that guy calle, i wouldn't pick up..

Guest Sleepy213

I never asked anyone for their number..haha im so scared.

Anyways if anyone asked me for my number and I'm not interested..I would say I have a crush on someone sorry XD

yeaa I do have a crush on someone though..sigh

Guest mocha-almond-fudge
Hey ladies! I got a couple questions...

1) All my guy friends tell me that to attract girls, I should act kinda richard simmons-holeish to them first, but then eventually turn out to be the nice guy. Is this really the right approach (I hope not cause I can't really act like a jerk)?

2) Whats a good way to show your girlfriend that you appreciate her?

Thanks!!

1. How old are your guy friends? Honestly, that sounds like something middle-school kids do. If you like a girl the best way to win her over is to be nice and kind. Majority of girls like guys that are sweet and gentle towards them.

2. I would say the best way is by telling her directly. Of course thoughtful gestures are always nice too but personally I appreciate it when someone can just tell me in person all the things they appreciate and love about me.

Guest :0486

haha usually when i pull out my cell i have to find my own cell phone number cos i forget XDD

but other than that, i wouldnt pull it out

is that mean?

Guest SUKIloo

Wow kudos for you on asking the girl for her phone number.

From your comments though it seems as though she's quite

interested and you guys actually talked on the phone haha meaning

she's STILL interested.

Guest nefikaulika
Got another one, what do you girls think of a guy that is good with kids?

lol I would hope that he doesn't have kids himself. lol jkjk. I'm thinkin long term so I would say, "Great he'll take care of them." But that's just me ^_^

Guest jacky48
A few questions thanks ladies

~

1: What would you do if you liked a guy and he told you he'd rather be friends? Would you still try and get closer to him or would you keep your distance? Does dating in the past make any difference to your decision?

2: How often does age fit into your decisions when dating? Do you have any rules regarding who you date, like the fabled "Half guys' age + 7 years" rule?

3: Would you rather be friends with someone first then date or would you date someone then become friends if it didn't work out?

4: Normally I don't meet/flirt with girls unless I find them attractive. Now that I think about it, I'm really not giving some beautiful girls the chance to show their me personality and I'm being really shallow. Is it wrong for me to meet girls who appear to attracted to me as potential friends rather than potential girlfriends?

4b: How can I avoid giving girls the wrong idea if I talking with her while she's flirting with me?

4c: Am I likely to fall into the friend zone permanently if I take this approach?

Edit

2b: If you're attracted to someone will find out their real differs from how they look and act, change your leve of attraction completely?

~

Thanks Girls

1. Rejected. Keep my distance.

2. For me, I prefer older guys, but not too much older. I want to be with someone who's in the same place in life as I am.

3. I'd like to get to know them as friends first.

4. I don't really understand this question. Meet with whomever you want, and it doesn't have to be romantic, or even you know, a date.

4b. Don't flirt back, which means no touchy-feeliness, and just kind of lay off.

4c. No, you can become more than friends once you get to know her.

and 2b. Yes, it can.

Guest natt2828
A few questions thanks ladies

~

1: What would you do if you liked a guy and he told you he'd rather be friends? Would you still try and get closer to him or would you keep your distance? Does dating in the past make any difference to your decision?

2: How often does age fit into your decisions when dating? Do you have any rules regarding who you date, like the fabled "Half guys' age + 7 years" rule?

3: Would you rather be friends with someone first then date or would you date someone then become friends if it didn't work out?

4: Normally I don't meet/flirt with girls unless I find them attractive. Now that I think about it, I'm really not giving some beautiful girls the chance to show their me personality and I'm being really shallow. Is it wrong for me to meet girls who appear to attracted to me as potential friends rather than potential girlfriends?

4b: How can I avoid giving girls the wrong idea if I talking with her while she's flirting with me?

4c: Am I likely to fall into the friend zone permanently if I take this approach?

Edit

2b: If you're attracted to someone will find out their real differs from how they look and act, change your leve of attraction completely?

~

Thanks Girls

1. I'll b friends with him, try to take steps back.

2. Personally, I'm okay with older ones as long as he's within 5 years older. Younger ones, not really.

2b. It woud only change SOME of my level of attraction, but no completely.

3. I'd rather b friends with someoen first then date.

4. No. I dont think it's wrong. whatever flows ur boat.

4b. Do not flirt back, show that ur not interested, avoiding eye contact, avoid spend time --even a little bit--with her.

4c. Not permanently if the girls still interested then it's on.

Guest bhebie9

<_< I only give my number to the guys I like. If I don't want to give them mine...I'd say that I'd rather have theirs, then take out my phone, get their number, then delete it when they're gone. Simple as that.

oh mang.... on friday...I just had that argument with the guy I was dating.

Him: Man...you know you like me, why you lying to yourself.

Me: I'm not lying! I don't LIKE you, you don't LIKE me.

Him: I knoe I like you.

Me: Joseph...Joseph...Joseph. You DON'T like me, okay? I think you're hella fine...I just don't like you.

Him: Then why'd you give me your number in the first place

Me: (was speechless)....I...I give my number to...to...a lot of people (LOL it's a lie. I only have less than 50 people in my phone book)

Him: So...you give your number to strangers?!?! Is that it?

Me: NO!!! I only give my numbers to the people I like.

Him: (He was grinning...he had me there) Come again?

Me: That's not what I meant...

Him: Say that one more time. You give it to the people who you--what?

Me: You know that's not it...

Him: Shorty...don't lie. You like me.

ROFL XD

Guest cand33clouds

if there's hesitation, it means they don't really wanna give it

if i pull out my phone, i'm expecting your number in return

however... sometimes i just ask for theirs and i'll call them later... and never do x.x

or my friend saves people as "Don't Answer _________________" and then he doesnt answer their call

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

When a random guy asks for my number, I pull out my cellphone to look for the rejection hotline # :)

I only want a guy's number if I know him at least or some sort.

Guest spiral_flare

I don't give random guys my number. If I don't know you, why should I?

If you ask for it, you'll definitely know if I don't want to give it to you mostly because of my expression in my face and the way I reply..."I don't know my number" which is true and I'm thankful because I can use that as an excuse. You might think I'm crazy but why would I know my number? I don't call myself.

Guest aironeousB

OK. Look. Sometimes girls can be so over dramatic about something small that you have to cry and do the same thing to prove a point. Why doesn't it sink in?! Why can't you just see that you are blowing something way out of proportion and creating drama out of nothing?!?!!

or

Maybe this is his way of trying to make you feel more better like you won the fight cuz you keep yapping yapping yapping about some small BS crap that is totally unimportant and he just wants it to ENNNNDDD PLEEEAAASSEE NO MORE! MAYBE IF I CRY IT WILL END AND SHE STILL MIGHT HAVE SEX WITH ME SOMEDAY!

She's never going to have sex with me :(

Misdirection He's making a big deal out of something else to try to misdirect your attention from finding out that he is seeing someone else

You got him wrapped around your finger cuz your so f'n pretty and sexy and you haven't had sex with him yet and he's never had sex yet or only a few times and you said something to make him think that you might be dumping him. If he's young I can totally understand. That's a legitimate reason to cry IMO.

If she says something that means she's never gonna have sex with you (getting dumped) THEN GO AHEAD AND CRY MAN. Cry! Need a hug? ha ha

OK maybe should have waited till she was gone before you started crying.

He knows it bothers you and he's trying to get you to dump him cuz he found someone better.

Something you said made him think that you think he is always trying to act tough and you really don't like it so he is going the opposite way.

You are not getting close to him emotionally and he is trying to get your sympathy so you will get close to him.

You live in 2 different worlds. You have zero sex drive and he has a lot of sex drive. For example you are a nurse and look at bodies like dirty broken things that need to be fixed all the time and he's a regular person that looks at female bodies as pretty things to be loved and appreciated or you are not physically attracted to him at all and this difference in the way you view the opposite sex has gone on for so long that he is to the point of frustration so much he is crying.

You think it is funny or amusing to constantly make him physically want you and you never let him get any and you are not telling us the truth about that. That actually is important. If you think that is funny IT'S REALLY NOT!

You are purposely trying to push him in everyway to see if you can make him cry and he is just giving in to get it over with or he thinks that is what you are trying to do so he is letting you win so he can get it over with and get to the good stuff.

Try giving him a long hug and kiss him on the cheekl and hold him and rub his back. Oh maybe that was what he was trying to get you to do! But if you are one of those not very attractive girls but have a decent figure that are determined to make as many guys want you as possible and never give them any then you probably wont give him a long hug and a kiss or maybe your idea of a long hug is 5 seconds and he wants more time to rub cheeks and rub your back and maybe other things.

Guest sayuri43

I know this is going to sound totally sexist and all that, but I don't really like to see guys cry and I wouldn't feel very good if my significant other cried. I mean, if someone died or something really tragic happened, then I would understand.

But.

For other things... I would feel that... isn't it the guy's job to protect the girl and to be strong? And could he really protect me if he can't stay strong in those types of situations? And would you really want to be the "man" in the relationship :\

that's just my personal opinion. disagree if you want. it doesn't really matter to me. I probably wont see your reply in this thread anyway :]