Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest songssiissii
so if a girl ask me "are you free this weekened?"

and i answer "depends, got any plan for the weekend?"

would you be annoyed if a guy say depends??

personally, i wouldnt..

hes not actually blowing you off by saying "depends", cuz he is also asking you if you have any plans for the weekend..in my opinion, it's kinda like this:

-"are u free this weekend"

-"depends, do u have plans for the weekend?"

-"theres a party, u should come" ... or "i wanna watch black knight, lets go"

-"ok" .. or something like that.

this is probably how the convo would go with me...so it might or might not be different with other people.

Guest mocha-almond-fudge
so if a girl ask me "are you free this weekened?"

and i answer "depends, got any plan for the weekend?"

would you be annoyed if a guy say depends??

Personally, I would just laugh it off and say "depends on what?" The only reason I would actually feel some kind of emotional reaction is if I had feelings for the guy, but I wouldn't be annoyed just a little disappointed that he doesn't just wanna hang out with me no matter what we do.

Guest Juli~<3

i'm a girl but i cant be bothered to start a new topic or whatever.

anyway, i've been dating my current for nearly 6 months.

and its been rocky, really rocky at times.

we nearly broke up like a month ago.

and we're nearly breaking up today.

i say nearly because i don't want to break up, but he can't give me security and stability.

whatever he asks for, i do. he told me to work on my moodiness, i did that.

but he can't make me feel secure or stable.

i don't see a future without those things but i don't want to break up with him cos i really like him.

i just don't know what to do :(

Guest vegavak

Say you're out partying at a club, or whatever, you're out drinking at a club and there's a really cute guy lookin' your way, but at the same time, there's this gorgeous hunka man lookin' your way too.

Which would you choose?

Also, would you let guys flirt with you on myspace/facebook/whateverIM program you use if you had a boyfriend? Why? What is your stance on that kind of thing?

Thanks

Guest aiwae
Say you're out partying at a club, or whatever, you're out drinking at a club and there's a really cute guy lookin' your way, but at the same time, there's this gorgeous hunka man lookin' your way too.

Which would you choose?

Also, would you let guys flirt with you on myspace/facebook/whateverIM program you use if you had a boyfriend? Why? What is your stance on that kind of thing?

Thanks

the 'hunk' sounds not so attractive to me, i would probably choose the cute guy...unless he was girly i would choose the more masculine guy

second question, ambivalent about it, depends on the situation and kind of flirting

Guest vegavak

the 'hunk' sounds not so attractive to me, i would probably choose the cute guy...unless he was girly i would choose the more masculine guy

second question, ambivalent about it, depends on the situation and kind of flirting

Serious relationship with boyfriend. Years, not months.

As for kind of flirting, let's say it's pillow talk coming from a guy trying to sweet talk her into doing something with him.

Guest aiwae
Serious relationship with boyfriend. Years, not months.

As for kind of flirting, let's say it's pillow talk coming from a guy trying to sweet talk her into doing something with him.

the longer a relationship has been going i think the greater chance of her flirting (she may be tired of her current one but a new relationship is still fresh new and exciting and she's really into that guy).

that kind of flirting may be too aggressive but something playful i think would be okay. but when it comes down to it, if you respect the girl enough you wouldn't do anything to sabotage her current relationship unless she wants out herself which in that case she should do so and not cheat.

Guest vegavak

the longer a relationship has been going i think the greater chance of her flirting (she may be tired of her current one but a new relationship is still fresh new and exciting and she's really into that guy).

that kind of flirting may be too aggressive but something playful i think would be okay. but when it comes down to it, if you respect the girl enough you wouldn't do anything to sabotage her current relationship unless she wants out herself which in that case she should do so and not cheat.

And if she's not tired of her current boyfriend?

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Which would you choose?

Thanks

I wouldn't choose either. I would continue partying with my friends.

It's not like both or either of them would approach me, unless they are already drunk.

No way. Because you have someone already, why are you 'flirting' with someone else, unless you aren't happy with the current relationship. I'd break up first before doing things like that.

what do girls think of short guys

short as in 5'4-5'5

minwoo/tablo short

That's about 162.4-164.4cm...

Uh, not attractive? But friends is fine of course.

Guest 7thprincess
what do girls think of short guys

short as in 5'4-5'5

minwoo/tablo short

i'm really short, so i feel like i cant really complain about height. lol. like i said, its already predetermined that my s/o is going to be taller than me.

as long as he is taller than me its A O K!

Guest 7thprincess
short guys can't have gf's but can be friends with other people's gf's?? THAT SUCKS

dont worry about it. just b/c one girl said that it doesnt mean all women think like that.

dude if a girl says that just say:

flat chested girls can only be friends. they have to be at least 36B to be girlfriend material.

Guest darker than black

a guy u do not know at all, creep/loner, but have a lot of money, maybe some good features

or

someone guy know and is a close friend, average kind of guy

Guest 7thprincess

i like how you UNDERLINED money.

i'd choose none. b/c i dont know the first guy, and i dont want to risk my friendship with my close friend.

Guest eximius

a guy u do not know at all, creep/loner, but have a lot of money, maybe some good features

Creeps aren't my type.

someone guy know and is a close friend, average kind of guy

I'd rather not screw over a friendship, a close one at that, for a possible romance that may or may not be long term.

Guest LOVEangiie

i like how you UNDERLINED money.

i'd choose none. b/c i dont know the first guy, and i dont want to risk my friendship with my close friend.

totally agree..

you took the words straight out of my mouth LOL~

Guest x_TaintedLove

The close friend option. But then I could be putting our friendship at stake. However, it sounds better than the first option. oO;

But if the creeper/loner isn't a big stalker, then I'd go for him. =BB

Is there a specific purpose for this question? The options suck.