Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

I think some people don't even realise they're leading someone on...like they're just being nice to someone and then suddenly that person fancies them and it's like...oh, ok...did not realise that was gonna happen

I think thats different than "leading someone on"

Leading someone on is more like knowing that someone is interest in you, giving them just enough attention to make it seem like they have a chance but realistically knowing in your mind that you are not interested.

I don't think this is really gender biased either.. some people just like the attention/affection even if its meaningless to them other than a quick win.

Guest watcher
"hit it and quit it" <--- UGHH I HATE that phrase! What makes them think they're good enough to use that in the first place?

Sometimes a girl just lead a guy on by making him think that she likes him or is willing to give him some *benefits* for fun, or possibly for a boost of confidence.

:T

then how bout 'wham bam thank you maam!' :mellow:

Guest remarqable23

I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just vent here about my ex.

Why can't she just appreciate all the things I do for her? We started talking again a couple months ago after breaking up about 3 years ago. She comes back into my life with your current boyfriend (former ex) telling me how much she misses me. Last time I saw her, I walked out of her life and she cried in my arms. I really believed her when she said she missed me and thought about me when she was with him (complete loser, treats her like sh!t, high school drop out and now working at frys). I thought things would be different this time around, everything started out soo well; I felt closer to her than ever. I met her parents who love me, parents who always question her why she's not with me. She took a break from school and was completely clueless about college life. I decided to help her out with everything, nearly doing everything for her so she can get back on the right track in life (obviously her high school drop out bf doesn't know jack about it and can't really help her). I nearly gave her my world while going to school and work and she still can't appreciate the good guy in her life and would rather stick with the current loser. Recently, she has become this person I don't even recognize. She has been treating me like sh!t and very careless. I would love another try with her and convince her I can be better but the way she's been acting, I am having second thoughts about everything and I should move on. Everytime I feel like I'm ready to move on, she does the sweetest thing and I get pulled back in. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. She has really confused me.

Guest Ali_Kay150

remarqable23:

So you would rather be disrespected than to hear cheesy lines?

just cuz they dont say cheezy lines doesnt mean that there being disrespectful

Guest foreverursVi
I didn't want to start a new thread so I'll just vent here about my ex.

Why can't she just appreciate all the things I do for her? We started talking again a couple months ago after breaking up about 3 years ago. She comes back into my life with your current boyfriend (former ex) telling me how much she misses me. Last time I saw her, I walked out of her life and she cried in my arms. I really believed her when she said she missed me and thought about me when she was with him (complete loser, treats her like sh!t, high school drop out and now working at frys). I thought things would be different this time around, everything started out soo well; I felt closer to her than ever. I met her parents who love me, parents who always question her why she's not with me. She took a break from school and was completely clueless about college life. I decided to help her out with everything, nearly doing everything for her so she can get back on the right track in life (obviously her high school drop out bf doesn't know jack about it and can't really help her). I nearly gave her my world while going to school and work and she still can't appreciate the good guy in her life and would rather stick with the current loser. Recently, she has become this person I don't even recognize. She has been treating me like sh!t and very careless. I would love another try with her and convince her I can be better but the way she's been acting, I am having second thoughts about everything and I should move on. Everytime I feel like I'm ready to move on, she does the sweetest thing and I get pulled back in. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. She has really confused me.

you say you do almost everything for her...why is it that she can't appreciate you? why do you feel like you need to convince her that you can be better?

i'd say its time to move on and find someone who appreciates the things you do. she sounds like she's sorta using you

what does it mean when girl say "i dont know"? i never get straight answer :wacko:

in what context was this said?

Guest a4sano

My girlfriend has been gaining weight and shes asks me everyday do I think she is fat. Of course she isn't but lol she if she keeps gaining it won't be good. I'm not sure what to say to her. We went to the gym but she wanted to stop after like 10 minutes...literally. I don't want say "you need to lose some weight" because then she'll get pissed. I'm already sacrificing myself by going to subway instead of burger king. I'm not trying to be funny or anything but how can I hint it to her.

Guest aiwae
thats just her personality i guess. we have alrdy hung out and i owe her dinner. so what does it really mean when girl say i dont know??

maybe she doesn't want to seem to eager, sort of playing hot and cold, or playing hard to get, or she's just simply busy, or worst case scenario not interested anymore

Guest junkers
maybe she doesn't want to seem to eager, sort of playing hot and cold, or playing hard to get, or she's just simply busy, or worst case scenario not interested anymore

were not that close. just wanna chill and see her. were just in a friend zone, im not trying to win her or anything.

Guest aznshordy
My girlfriend has been gaining weight and shes asks me everyday do I think she is fat. Of course she isn't but lol she if she keeps gaining it won't be good. I'm not sure what to say to her. We went to the gym but she wanted to stop after like 10 minutes...literally. I don't want say "you need to lose some weight" because then she'll get pissed. I'm already sacrificing myself by going to subway instead of burger king. I'm not trying to be funny or anything but how can I hint it to her.

if she knows herself that she's gaining weight and she's trying to lose it then give her some tips and really encourage her to keep going even after the 10 minutes. no pain no gain. it's the truth. If she knows that you support her and want to help her in this goal, then i think she'll try harder

don't EVERRRR tell her that she's gaining weight...unless it is remarkably obvious.

if she's not trying to make an effort, try and suggest healthier choices to her when she says something like:

her: let's go to carls jr.! i want a famous star and onion rings and some fries and a root beer. [no i'm not saying i think she would order that but if she ever happens to.... ya know]

you: hm, baby how about we cook our own meal together :] it'll be fun!

home cooked meals are A LOT healthier than eating out. most of the time lol i'm sure she'll appreciate that you want to spend more time creating stuff together than just going out. at least i would xD

if she's eating more than she should be, you can maybe say "wow that's a lot of food" << i don't really get offended when someone says that to me, but maybe your gf will. you'll need to decide on that one. try controlling her portions then...? say you don't have that much money with you xD she'll have to order less things haha

good luck

it's hard to talk to a girl about her physical looks especially when it's not exactly that positive o__o

Guest aiwae

^ if i'm putting on some weight and my bf was like that, i'd realize his answer from his words and actions if he really think i am gaining weight and i'd be hurt that he can't just tell me. almost like there's pity

One thing is for sure, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, tell her straight up. That's ladies sensitive spot so save your balls. Unless your girlfriend is cool like that, flirt with her fats and tell her to lose it.

I have a bright idea. Make it a game. Whoever loses the most weight in 2 months, gets 3 wishes from the loser......... IN BED :w00t:. Doesn't have to be in bed.