Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest pshnancy

How would you ladies feel if your bf puts family before you?

that's a good thing as long as long as you still give your girlfriend the love and attention she needs. some girls find family guys a good thing, the ones who don't are whether jealous becuase they have no parents or they're spoiled brats. that's just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Guest justxlouise

do girls like whiter skined asians or darker/taned skined asians

That's basically personal liking/opinion. Some girls like whiter skinned asians whilst others like tanned asians.

Guest .melee.

personally it doesn't really matter to me

personality > appearance

however, my boyfriend is darker skinned

Guest michele17

ooo interesting question. um, i mean, i would understand..but i'd still want some 1 on 1 for me too.

it depends. a nice tan without like a burnt tan is ok. but not too much of a pale guy. more like a little bit off both ^_^

Guest sushiwhore

:ph34r: dunno becuase he syas hi'm before his family and himself :lol:

Guest predator

I would mind a little bit but not that much

because it means he cares about his family.

& if the you become part of his family, he'll care about you. O.O

I think it's different for everyone. =]

Guest Stevent

I would mind a little bit but not that much

because it means he cares about his family.

& if the you become part of his family, he'll care about you. O.O

haha that is if you become part of his family :P

Guest touche`

Honestly, I don't mind. It shows how important family is to him.

the skin tone really depends on the guy. How i see it if the guy dress preppy, then I would likely to say whiter skined. If the guy is ghetto or whatsoever, then darker/taned skined match him.

Personally I don't like dark skinned Asians, but.. it all depends on the person too. :)

& @ Stevent's question,

I'd be glad. Simply because dating is dating, I'm not his immediate family at the moment. Of course there will be chances of breaking up and staying together, so I might not be his girlfriend tomorrow, but it's a sure thing his family will always be family.

Guest predator

haha that is if you become part of his family :P

^True =]

But for me, I would put my family before a guy too :vicx:

Guest woaini715

haha...this is gonna get interesting;]<3

^ im not so sure about that tho. that's a weird quiestion O.O but i guess as long as ur healthy, then it's all good.

Guest michele17

depends on the guy. i like them both ^_^

Guest ladee_bug

It's fine.

Because wouldn't I be apart of his family too one day?

It'll be a heads up for the future.

which is a good thing.

How much of a hit do I take if im unaccomplished for my age?

~In terms of education and lack of work experiences.

Why do girls get tired of me so quickly? Most of the time they seem to drift from normal conversations down to tiny replies within 2 months where I would usually just give up from awkwardness. Im talking mostly about people I meet online but unfortunately its the same in real life too except they might talk when I run into them or something.

Guest tropical_star91

Why do girls get tired of me so quickly? Most of the time they seem to drift from normal conversations down to tiny replies within 2 months where I would usually just give up from awkwardness. Im talking mostly about people I meet online but unfortunately its the same in real life too except they might talk when I run into them or something.

Well, what do you usually talk about with them? It depends on what you talk about with them, too, you know. If there doesn't seem to be anything that you guys have in common to talk about, then the conversation is going to be a very brief one.

Sorry, but I don't understand your first question..What do you mean by 'hit'?

Next, why do girls get tired of you easily?

Easy.

1.You're boring

2.Your conversations lack humor and wit in them hence you're boring.

3.You don't share the same interest as the girl which equals to less chemistry while talking or chatting which makes you seem like a boring person.

But look at the bright side, atleast you're not mean to girls or anything..which means they won't run away when they see you which also means you have a chance to redeem yourself before being the main character of the 40 year old virgin.

Guest lily-chan

It really depends on your age and the age of the girl. For younger girls, it might not matter much. But I guess if you want to get into a serious relationship with a girl who's in her twenties, you better show something for it. Imo, I won't really care if a guy hasn't gone to college, but at least tries to get some work out there and has a future planned for himself. It shows he's ambitious and confident, which is attractive.

Because its online. You don't know what might happen in their real lives. They might have found some new guy, some new hobby, preoccupation of some sort, etc. How about you? What are you doing to stop that from happening? Are you just sitting there and wait for them to contact you? Show some initiatives! Email them, call them.