Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Danie_A said: class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: inherit; font-size: 3.125em; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho reveals his thoughts on  class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: inherit; font-size: 3.125em; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"getting married

The internet has been buzzing ever since Dispatch revealed photos of miss A’s Suzy andLee Min Ho enjoying a date. Amidst all the talk of the relationship, Hong Kong magazineNew Monday revealed an exclusive interview with Lee Min Ho, who talked about his views in regards to a marriage.

Just a couple of days before the confirmation of the relationship, Lee Min Ho held a fan meeting in Hong Kong and conducted an interview with New Monday, published on March 24th. Amongst questions related to his work and acting career, the magazine queried the actor on his thoughts about marriage.

When asked whether he has imagined what married life would be like, Lee Min Ho responded, “If I get married in the future, I want to have a friend-like relationship with my spouse. It would be best if we can communicate often!

Despite this desire, the actor acknowledged that freedom is an issue. When asked whether it is inconvenient for him to go out and enjoy his free time because of his status as a star, Lee Min Ho stated, “It is a bit inconvenient, because I’m always surrounded by fans and staff. My personal time has basically disappeared so it’s getting impossible for me to do things that I want to do. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing. I have to stay positive and try to do squeeze out some time to accomplish the things that I want to do while working at the same time.

Lee Min Ho continued, “When I actually have free time, I usually just sleep, play games, watch some old movies that I didn’t have time to catch before, hang out with friends, and go out for a drink. Basically, I do what normal people would do. I’m just like a regular human being.

The magazine went on to ask the actor about appearing on variety shows, including popular virtual marriage show We Got Married. To this, Lee Min Ho revealed, “If I were to appear on We Got Married, I think I would highly anticipate it but be really nervous at the same time. However, I want to try out various things so the viewers can see different sides of me.

Cr: koreaboo.com

Very true bb, you're only doing what any NORMAL person would do...Stay the course, MinHoYa *fighting* 

@guadi - Just for you! Now finish that drama this weekend! [-(

Based on the latest C-News' reports, Starhaus confirmed Lee Min Ho is invited by Zhang Ziyi for the movie - temporary named as "Wooden Doll that Never Age" (or Play Doll that doesn't Age). However, the script and characters have not yet been finalised, so it's a let's wait and see thing.

The genre of this movie is Mystery + Thriller, and is an adaptation from a Korean novel by Jang Young Min**. The story is about the history of 3 countries (China, Japan and Korea) and the legend of Boschniakia rossica*.

This movie will be filmed in all 3 countries, and will be setting up a large filming studio with CG application. It is expected an investment of 30 billion won for production.

*Legend of Boschniakia rossica says that:
Once upon a time, people in a village at Chang Bai mountain contracted a weird disease - where people have edema & they cannot get up. One day, a fairy whose head is wearing purple flower crown directed the villagers to take this herb; everyone then miraculously recovered from the disease and even become younger than before. From then on, the villagers called this herb/plant "Bu Lao Chao" (meaning grass that doesn't age). They believed Bu Lao Chao is a gift to humans by the celestial being(s).

**Name could be incorrect as I am not familiar with the Hanja used.
----
My thought on this is I'm a bit nervous about the talk of CG (computer graphics). As far as I know, Asian movies' CGs are no where near as good as the Americans. :-SS Not exactly excited about it yet since it's not confirmed, and again, still prefer to see him back on the small screen for 3 months. :)

adamfever said:
I've just seen this:

miss A’s Suzy Will Answer Questions about Lee Min Ho during Showcase

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/miss-as-suzy-will-answer-questions-about-lee-min-ho-during-showcase/

Suzy’s dating scandal poured rain over the group’s comeback. ... Strategically, it could be better for the group if Lee Min Ho’s name never comes up again.

Seriously??? :-O
A single man and a single woman date, how can that becomes a scandal ??? I still can't wrap my head around that :-O

However, JYP revealed, “....Though it would be ideal if no questions about dating came up, we’re planning to answer them if they are presented. This isn’t an issue we can just hide away from.”

I really hope that JYP and Suzy are smart and well prepared for the answers, so she can turn the situation around, making the "scandal" become a sweet story that can gain support from the audience.

Guest Moonrain

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Receives Call from Zhang Ziyi About Role in Upcoming Filmstreamside

It has been revealed that actor Lee Min Ho received a personal call from Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi about a role in the upcoming film “Eternal Doll” (working title).

The actor’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment, recently commented on his current interest in the film, saying, “It’s true that Lee Min Ho received a call from Zhang Ziyi. He is continuing to monitor the project with interest. As it’s based on a Korean novel, he believes that there would be some significance in participating in the film.”

However, the agency representative also remained careful not to suggest the actor’s involvement in the project, saying, “The script has not even been released. We need a more concrete idea of the script and schedule before he can commit to anything.” They then added, “Lee Min Ho is considering a variety of dramas and movies for this year.”

“Eternal Doll” is a mystery-thriller based on the Korean novel of the same name, and will be set in Korea, China, and Japan.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/25/lee-min-ho-receives-call-from-zhang-ziyi-about-role-in-upcoming-film/

Mino-ya, jaebal i need you to do a drama first, then this movie if you want.. or else :-w     :D

Guest roshinip

For a moment I thought this was LMH and Suzy :D but this is LMH for Romanson, I have not seen these before11068095_794977507252412_808699978749228
11083713_794977520585744_157110491049045
11084162_822968911130641_650767659710951
Cr owners

So is MinHo traveling to China tonight for the YADEA press-con? I'm excited about airport pix and interviews yay!   =D> 
Pics of the venue CA8rnKjUIAAkEKW.jpg

CA8rn7yVAAAiX24.jpg

Cr: Owner
Regarding the ZZ thing, I'm not a fan ( she was big 15 years ago I guess, she's not that great of an actress IMO) Also, I happened to experience how weird and awkward Korean/Chinese/Japanese collaborations are! Expl: (HB & TW in Late Autumn... though she was fab in Lust Caution, this film was just so uninteresting, I was bored to tears and depressed for 3 days after watching it!) (Lee Min Ki in Oishii Man, though the film wasn't a total disaster, it was depressing, weird with weird Eng/Jap/Kor communication going on. I gave up trying to figure out what they want to do with it!) ( SJS and ZZ, it's safe to say that he had no role whatsoever in that "strange" film of hers "Sophie's Revenge". I mean it's SJS, king of melo/romance and all he was used for was eye candy). :(  

I hope she's not planning to do the same with LMH, I'd hate her for life! Well since I'm already not a fan!

So to say I'm excited about this news is an overstatement!! 
Like most of you I want to be able to enjoy him more than just an hour an half, but I don't mind him being in films, in fact I prefer films! As long as they are well chosen, well written, directed, and have a solid story and cast. I won't want his final projects before running off on us for 2-3 years to be insignificant. So I hope he chooses wisely. But i'm equally excited for his second project, as it seems the film will start first so, LMH *FIGHTING*!  Please give us something great in both your film and drama!   :-bd  
Did I say I'm excited for pics and interviews?? YEAH I AM :) ...Let's see what color is hair this time haha! 

Guest margiestevens16

@moonrain we can still claim, suzy wil share she wouldn't know, Lol. Besides minoz are here first before her. lol. just kidding.!

Yes @margiestevens16 Right you are! :-bd So @moonrain until he gets himself a wife (or not), I am proud to be  #MinozHot4LMH4Ever 21al7wk.gif
vil-lovee.gif
CA9ItgIUUAAhp3P.jpg:large
CA9D45_UYAE3PiD.jpg:large

CA9D0yZUwAA6tO3.jpg:large

cr Romanson via Mari, Claire
P.S.  He's leaving ICN at 10 and will arrive Tianjin at 11am.......or so they say :)

@Houny
I'm a fan of actresses like Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cotillard..Two amazing oscar winners and fantastic performers...I have seen ZZ in a few films (most famously her CTHD) Musa, and Sophie's revenge...I'm not saying she's a bad actress, but she's for sure not the best out there. IMO she's mediocre, albeit very famous in her country! Regarding her most praised roles, this is why I said she was big 15 years ago, she's no longer that highly regarded (in Hollywood at least) anymore. 
Nonetheless, if this is a meaty role with a meaty story that can guarantee LMH more exposure and even bigger successes then I'm ok with it, though I'm still not happy about ZZ being his co star. I understand that for a Korean celeb to be internationally relevant, they must make it big in China, I also know that the paychecks are much fatter there. So i don't gripe LMH for considering this, I just hope for his "acting cred's"  sake, that he's not going to be underused or overshadowed just to appease an aging actress who's trying to hold on to her former fame. 
At the end of the day, my main concern shall always be LMH, his career, and his success. 

Guest roshinip

2015.03.26 [FANCAM] 
Seeing our boy for the first time after dating news was released. Is he leaving for China today
17985_688378504605562_552823050919638277
cr owners
P.S. sunbaes could you tell  me if it's alright to post this. Why do I get the feeling that he doesn't belong to us any more  [-(