Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

This namja always makes us proud. 

He appears on the cover of Cosmopolitan as the first male actor to have ever and he does it so graciously. He is so handsome and hot! Oh, and of course, anything he wears look so stylish! 

I, too, wished there was a universal language that is understood by everyone without effort. That would be an awesome world. 

• Like 12

@Kris Silva that's about one of the best looking covers I've seen. How can one look so effortlessly hot? My hands are itching to buy a copy! :D

I can't stress enough how proud I am that he was chosen to grace the 200th cover. That's our boy! 

I find the notes written on the magazine hilarious. It's a girl's magazine alright. Lol. 

• Like 11

Now Cosmopolitan Korea 2017/4 can be pre-ordered on Taiwan English Press :

http://www.tep.com.tw/main/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=345&category_id=21&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=122&lang=en&vmcchk=1&Itemid=122

As the buying experience (ELLE 2015/09) of @Latifah_, you may contact Taiwan English Press directly and ask if they can ship to your country. :) 

• Like 9

It looks like he worked on the recording on the same day as the filming of episode 5 (giving Cheongie her cell phone).

tumblr_omwnlj07ad1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_omwnlj07ad1w2zf0ho2_540.png

I guess fans like his Adam's Apple a lot, but my favorite is something else ...

Spoiler

The Cosmo pictures show it very well.

tumblr_omwolu9d5A1w2zf0ho1_500.jpg

Cupid's Bow and Philtrum!  (I had to go to Wikipedia to learn the names.)

tumblr_omwolu9d5A1w2zf0ho2_250.jpg

cr. Wikipedia

• Like 13

170219 The Originality Of LeeMinho

'Dear Minho' section Part 5.

Cr to Chunyou0622

MC: Wow, this Wish Tree is good. Let's try one more... Ah, this person is really serious, too. She's serious now. "I'm on the verge of going crazy because of my boss. We can't speak the same language. S/He listens to only what s/he wants to. Then why does s/he hold a meeting, where we always argue? It's so stressful. Dear Oppa, what will you do when you hate somebody so much like this?" I can see from her note how angry she is. [Fans laughed.]

MH: (0:30) This is somewhat difficult too. When you hate somebody blindly...

MC: Have you had a similar experience? You must have had one. When you hate somebody without any reasons...

MH: Even nowadays, while I am working, without any reasons... I don't have anybody to call that I hate because people I met didn't harm me, but there are some people I don't like without any reasons.

MC: Ah, people can feel involuntary(unintended) displeasure.

MH: But this case is about her boss...

MC: She has to attend a meeting with the boss everyday...

MH: (1:05) And she is told to give ideas in a meeting only to be disregarded...

MC: Then why need a meeting in the first place? The boss should have spoken alone...

MH: Um... I want to know what she's doing.

MC: Right, but in my view she seems to work in an office.

MH: (1:26) What makes it hard for me to answer is that I have never worked in a company. [The MC said, "Right".] I also experienced many times before that I had an argument with directors or script writers about certain scenes, but they were always confrontations for better results after all. So there were some cases that I followed the director's opinions sometimes, and there were other cases that I persisted in my view till the end. But I think that if I worked in a company, it would not be the same because it would be the communication in the company...

MC: (2:06) Then, what if you had this kind of problems with the elders? In this case, she has issues with her boss, not her peers.

MH: With her boss, right. [Fans laughed, and Minho sighed.]

MC: What is she supposed to do, Minho-ssi? You should give her a word of advice for this.

MH: How about acting naturally, mimicking drunken Joon-jae over a drink, and saying like "Ya! Don't attend the meeting tomorrow"?

MC: [mimicking a drunken person] Like "After you already decided everything alone, why do you hold a meeting?"

MH: [continues in a drunken voice] "I have my own ideas, too." She can say what's in her mind like this, I guess?

MC: After that, she should pretend that she remembers nothing.

MH: So she can make her boss crazy like this.

MC: Right. [All the people laughed.] And she can say innocently, "What about drinking together tonight again?"

MH: She should think over a method of making her boss crazy with strong will power. Maybe it will work.

MC: That's a good idea. Try a 'drunken Joon-jae' tactic.

==================================

This part was quite difficult for me to translate, so it was somewhat frustrating to work on it. I sincerely agree with Minho, who wishes to unify all the languages in the world. ^^ 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, zinnia said:

This part was quite difficult for me to translate, so it was somewhat frustrating to work on it. I sincerely agree with Minho, who wishes to unify all the languages in the world. ^^ 

it's my wish too, our world would certainly be an interesting place to live in *sigh* The process of translating itself is difficult and takes hours while reading it takes only few minutes that's why thank you! For your efforts and for your time that help us understand him better smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif

so the solution if you come into conflict with your boss is to ask him for some alcoholic time XD

I wonder if Minho starts his enlistment as a public service officer, would he work at an office? Then he would gain the office work experience lol but I hope he doesn't get in conflict with anyone 

our dear Minho's advices and opinions are as beautiful and witty as he is :tongue: 

234CD93B58AC581512AC31

2633AB3458AC581413DEEB

:wub:

23411B3B58AC58171EC723

cr. Happy Virus

• Like 11