Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=8819313&langCode=en

A clear reason why the role for ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ had to be Lee Min Ho

OSEN | 2017.01.20 10:11
last updated | 2017.01.20 16:10

201701200927773671_58815ee58a1f4_99_2017

[OSEN=Park Jin Young] “I think my love would be longer than my life. So my love won’t be ending in this life.”

Actor Lee Min Ho is fevering up ‘The Legends of the Blue Sea’ with his emotional acting. It was enough to prove why the character of Heo Joon-jae was supposed to be acted by Lee Min Ho. While the drama is ahead of airing the last episode, it is expected whether Lee Min Ho would make a happy ending and become the most influential “lover guy”.
Lee Min Ho is acting the role of Heo Joon-jae who falls in love with Shim Chung (Jun Ji-hyun) on SBS Wed-Thurs drama ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’. He had to act the role of Damryung in the past and Heo Joon-jae in the future, but his various charms attracted the hearts of the viewers.
Moreover, though the traits of Damryung and Heo Joon-jae were different, the two was in love with the same mermaid. Lee Min Ho had perfectly acted these two roles; receiving good comments from the viewers. In the recent episode, Joon-jae cried in sorrow due to the death of his father and to Shim Chung, who was shot by a gun while protecting for him.
During the 19th episode aired on Jan. 19, Joon-jae cried out while holding on to the hands of Shim Chung who was hospitalized after saving him. Joon-jae’s sadness and sorrow were perfectly express through the skilled acting of Lee Min Ho.

201701200927773671_58815eeb86d95_99_2017

Also, after Shim Chung woke up, he held her hands and confessed his love, “I think my love would be longer than my life. So my love won’t be ending in this life.” It was the scene that his love for Shim Chung was shown, which he didn’t have to hide it anymore. Lee Min Ho expressed the emotions of Heo Joon-jae through his heartrending eyes, facial expressions, and voice. This was enough to raise the viewers’ attention.
This also led to a sadder relationship. They had to part ways for the sake of each other and promised to love constantly and to meet again someday. This is why the viewers are expecting for a happy ending. The viewers rating this day also peaked. It had set 21% (based on national broadcasts), which was the highest among all episodes. It is highly expected whether their love will lead to a happy ending. /parkjy@osen.co.kr
[Picture] SBS, screenshot images of ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’

• Like 7

@Kris Silva:  yeah, he looks extra handsome (is that possible? lol) in the Innisfree commercial.  I guess he filmed it before LBS since his hair is that brown color.  

An invite for those who are not regulars on the LBS soompi thread.  Next Sat or Sun, on the LBS thread, we are playing game of sorts, best/favorite moments from LBS.  I have around 15 categories, such as best line, best OST, best scene etc from LBS.  You don't need to have an answer for all the categories; you can answer whichever ones you want.  Please join us; I think it may be fun to reminisce about the drama and interesting to read the answers of others.  I'll post the page so you can easily find the categories.

• Like 5