Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Might be a little late but Happy New Year soompzies ❤️

2016 was a grand year for our boy and for us minoz as we've got to enjoy 2 of his works(BH and LotBS); delivering 2 projects in the same year is something he's done for the first time I think? he has worked really hard making me proud for loving such an actor, I want to give him a good pat on the back haha

everyone's beloved Heo Jun Jae has swept 3 awards at SAF, glad that this guy's hard work and effort has paid off even when the drama isn't over yet

C1Go9tDUUAAgGHj.jpg 

the best year-end treat, love him!

C1Go4u5UkAAdosK.jpg

64441a2fjw1fbbv2zt4xnj20xc0m84eb.jpg

cr. atminho

Spoiler

64441a2fjw1fbbv31qpvxj20m81047mh.jpg

64441a2fjw1fbbv34xspaj20m8104qj5.jpg

64441a2fjw1fbbv375hnyj20m8104qjg.jpg

• Like 11

WOWWW!!! Great News!! :))) Legend of the Blue sea has been getting a lot of praise and love! :))

Below is the Rough translation of ONE of the articles! :))  

'Blue Sea', drama brand reputation 1st place .

Legend of the Blue Sea' won the first place in the drama brand reputation in December, 2016. Interestingly, fanarts, parodies, and humours are pouring out in various online communities, as evidenced by the ever-growing blue ocean frenzy.

The SBS tree drama 'The Legend of Blue Sea' (Park Ji-eun / Directed by Jin-hyeok / Cultural storehouse, Studio dragon) is the result of the unforeseeable events of the earth's last mermaid, It is a fantasy romance with laughter and fun. It expands the stories of past and present, bringing new experiences to the viewers.

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' was the top rated drama brand in the Big Data analysis in December 2016. The reputation of the drama brand is a measure of consumers' brand participation, media, traffic, community, and brand consumption by analyzing brand big data of the drama program 20 from October 16, 2016 to December 17, 2016. The 'Legend of the Blue Sea' gathered the responses of viewers awaiting the 14-15th broadcast this week in various ways, such as endless streaming and fan art drawing.

The Legend of the Blue Sea captures viewers through a series of episodes of quasi-couples' courageous and heartwarming episodes that make their hearts blurred every single time. So every week after the broadcast is over, viewers are continuing to enjoy the broadcast through various drama related posts in various online communities.

Fan art that can feel enthusiastic feelings towards drama of gold and silver, and humor that repeats scenes in infinite unit by nano unit, and various parodies that various scenes are reorganized funny. It is continuing.

Especially, 'Fan of the Blue Sea' fans have a lot of affection for fan art. The fan art of the fans who are able to fully reproduce the scenes and actors who have been loved by the viewers are getting hot reaction from the SNS as well as the online community.

Moreover, just like the "Blue Sea Legend" proved, the 13th "Jung Chung Couple's First Lie" video uploaded to SBS's official Facebook account has 246,000 views (based on 2:00 pm on Jan. 1, 2017) It also set a record of breakthrough.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" said, "The actors and staffs are working on the filming with the infinite love that the viewers send." "I will do my best to make the best work, I asked for anticipation.

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003457010&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

• Like 8

Here comes GREAT comments and feedback again!! Kudos 2 Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun for Their great performance

Below are the roughly translated comments From "Blue Sea', drama brand reputation 1st place" ARTICLE!

"Historical drama, Lee Min Ho Rocco, blue sea drama very funny, Lee Min ho and histories, Rocco, romance, buttered up a melodramatic role."

"Go for it, I just love! couple juncheong"

"These days, legend of the blue see is my only paradise. Pretty and to have fun, couple juncheong"

"Come on Wednesday this week, I'm really excited. - blue sea becoming more and more interesting."

" You can see only 14 two days from now. Gyaak ~~~~~"

" Go for it, Jun Ji-hyun and Lee Min Ho, legend of the sea the best"

" Go for it, blue sea! on Wednesday 14 looking forward to"

"episode 13 ending Should forever remain  such a great scene"

Oh # 1! The end is the best part of episode 13th! damnyeong ㅠㅠ episode 14 so looking forward to"

"Heojunjae Simcheong the ending is so intense that 14 to 13 times is too good"

"The real drama of my life, the ending of episode 13 is never to forget. "

"heojunjae and gimdamnyeong nice, juncheong couple so well matched. and damnyeong Sehwa on the ending still never lie in the last week."

"Episode 13  from romance to sadness, great."

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003457010&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

• Like 9

@Latifah_:  Just a pat on the back?  lol  I'm having impure thoughts to start 2017! :w00t:

@ilwoo_aein:  I would like to add "and humble".  Someone else mentioned that he is actually becoming more handsome as he ages. I agree.   Even the other night, still a little sick and tired, he looks so good.  

• Like 7

Korea’s Top Actors in Suits

Korea’s top actors broke free from their TV roles and donned classic suits for the 2016 Drama Awards.

MBC, KBS and SBS all broadcast their yearly award ceremonies on Friday and Saturday, bringing together the top celebrities in dashing outfits.

Some actors, who were models before they turned to acting, showed off their model skills in front of the camera.

Lee Min-ho of “Legend of the Blue Sea” won Best Excellence Award for Genre and Fantasy

*****skipped unrelated*****

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201701011606487003268_2

• Like 6