Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 2/22/2023 at 7:45 AM, merci0125 said:

Hello , after a long hiatus, I was able to recover my soompi account. I just would like to share my meaningful sole trip to Seoul two weeks ago.  It was a planned vacation (my 3rd time) since I wanted to experience winter  in Korea  with  DIY ITs  and all,  my first after pandemic (last one was 2019). I was really excited to wander again and get lost but the highlight of my travel was Minho. I didn't expect to see myself shouting  his name at DDP (thanks to IG stories and twitter I was able to know the DDP party for the opening of Fendi Palazzo few days before and I was already ay Seoul!!).  Although I was able to see him 5 times  when he visited Manila almost every year the last time was 2016 , I still dream of  seeing him in  Korea  on one of my visits.And.... it  actually came true.  He's gorgeous as ever and very  amiable unlike others who just passed by to us and not even bother to wave. We braved the freezing weather , we ran from one entrance to another.  We were told to "get lost" by a bad ahjusssi one of the MIB bodyguards (men in black) in front of Art Hall (btw there were plenty of entrances and exits of the Art Hall). But we were firm and we followed the line and behaved well as  fans. Thanks to the loyal Minoz, we're able to locate the entrance as they ran from one place to another we ran as well too. Haha. What an experience. And when someone said "that's his car  please wave to him -  a black genesis , my heart stopped and we waved and we waved (we're so positve he saw us waiving).  But the car just suddenly went towards another Art Hall entrance to our dismay (our original location). ...  But it made a u turn and headed back towards us. Suddenly,   someone stepped out of the car- an old familiar face his bodyguard (the one who accompanied him in Canada).  A minute after Minho stepped out of the car. The first thing he did was bow to us (such gesture is love) and he waved and flashed a beautiful and cheerful  smile . What an experience really.  This was my first time to see Jung Il Woo in person as well , also Song Hye Kyo and Lee Soo Hyuk too. I didn't notice Park Hyung Shik altho there were plenty of other celebrities who graced the event. I have a video but I don't know how to insert it here hehe. 

Thanks for the update on your sightings.  And welcome back. 

• Like 1

I read, on Twitter, that LMH deleted his selfie and the other airport photos from his IG.  I checked and it is indeed gone:confused:.  I thought perhaps he deleted the airport photos if they was some sort of copyright issue, but his selfie on the plane didn't need to be deleted.  I wonder why he deleted it?:wut:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I read, on Twitter, that LMH deleted his selfie and the other airport photos from his IG.  I checked and it is indeed gone:confused:.  I thought perhaps he deleted the airport photos if they was some sort of copyright issue, but his selfie on the plane didn't need to be deleted.  I wonder why he deleted it?:wut:

*** Ohhh.....You know, celebrity Instagram photos are copyright protected. The person who took the photo generally owns the rights to it, so if you are a celebrity who posts a photo someone else took of you on your social media, you could be violating copyright law. Specifically, Instagram says: Your content, assuming a basic level of creativity in its making, is yours and protected under copyright law, even if it only exists on the Instagram platform. The same goes for anyone else's content. The best way to help make sure that what you post to Instagram doesn't violate copyright law is to only post content that you've created yourself. Like you, I also wonder - For his airport photos, maybe it's

understandable but, his selfie? Why include the latter?   :surprisedwut:

• Like 3

Top 20 Boyfriend Material Pictures Of Lee MinHo: The Ideal Partner

From a cozy time with his adorable pet to a dinner date, here are our picks of the top 20 best boyfriend material pictures of Lee MinHo. 

lee-minho-22.jpg

Lee MinHo is the top Hallyu actor and global superstar, who to this day is revered for his numerous successful dramas, philanthropic works, and his good looks as well.

A record breaker and trendsetter, Lee MinHo's influence hasn't just seen him constantly make a visible impact in K-Dramas alone but also in the world of Fashion as well. His name is one that is not new to global K-Drama fans, as regardless of the generation, many have either seen multiple of his dramas, or seen his face in various magazines, adverts, and commercials. Lee MinHo has always been a heartthrob whose presence, either on stage, in dramas, or even in prints, always evokes a feeling of happiness and glee from fans.

Asides from his illustrious charms, outstanding talents, and his handsome good looks, perhaps what really makes Lee MinHo well-loved by all is his aura and the duality it presents. Lee MinHo exudes such a confident and strong presence that is not overwhelming or off-putting but is more magnetic. His aura is simply captivating and draws you into his presence with a feeling of wanting to know more about him. But more often than not, Lee MinHo also has a warm and soft presence that is very welcoming. This is often projected in his pictures, especially the ones he shares on Instagram. Pictures that very well fit into the theme of this article.

From a cozy time with his adorable pet to a dinner date, here are our picks of the top 20 best boyfriend material pictures of top Hallyu actor, Lee MinHo.

1. When your boyfriend takes you shopping

lee-minho-2.jpg

2. It's a date night at the Theatre!

lee-minho-1-2.jpg

3. When your boyfriend surprises you with the cutest selfie

Spoiler

lee-minho-2-1.jpg

4. Nighttime is always the best time for a stroll

lee-minho.jpg

5. If this doesn't make you feel all warm and cozy, then we do not know what will

lee-minho-15.jpg

6. Caught mid-bite! Why does he look so cute though?!

lee-minho-7.jpg

7. Just a handsome man having a great time in Paris

lee-minho-6.jpg

8. Spotted! An adorable puppy roaming the streets of Paris

lee-minho-5.jpg

9. The landscape, the outfit, and the vibe? This picture just screams vacation mood.

lee-minho-4.jpg

10. When he is not just an actor but also a surfer?!

lee-minho-3.jpg

11. No one makes casual look more cool and chic than Lee MinHo

lee-minho-1.jpg

12. "Get in babe, let's go to Milan!"

lee-minho-19.jpg

13. When you catch your boyfriend admiring his visuals

lee-minho-17.jpg

14. Get you a man who can be goofy at any time too

lee-minho-11.jpg

15. The original Sunflower boy!

lee-minho-10.jpg

16. When your boyfriend surprises you with a cute selfie just because he misses you

lee-minho-9.jpg

17. Argh!!! Our hearts cannot take this! So handsome!

lee-minho-8.jpg

18. "Do you want to build a snowman?"

lee-minho-14.jpg

19. It's date night and Lee MinHo is waiting for you in the hallway looking like this!

lee-minho-18.jpg

20. This picture screams "I have a ring in my pocket and I am about to get down on one knee."

lee-minho-16.jpg

source : Kpopmap

• Like 5

*** Anushka Sen, is an Indian Television actress who rose to fame.  However, last year, she announced her plan to enter the world of Hallyu content. The Indian actress has been to South Korea twice so far. She’s keeping herself open to the idea of collaborating with some of the biggest names in the Hallyu industry like actors Lee Min Ho and Lee Dong Wook, groups BTS and BLACKPINK one day. Below was the exclusive interview with Anushka Sen where she

mentioned that she wants to work with LMH.   :shaq:

source : Pinkvilla

• Like 3

17 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Anushka Sen, is an Indian Television actress who rose to fame.  However, last year, she announced her plan to enter the world of Hallyu content. The Indian actress has been to South Korea twice so far. She’s keeping herself open to the idea of collaborating with some of the biggest names in the Hallyu industry like actors Lee Min Ho and Lee Dong Wook, groups BTS and BLACKPINK one day. Below was the exclusive interview with Anushka Sen where she

mentioned that she wants to work with LMH.   :shaq:

source : Pinkvilla

Thanks for sharing the video. OMG, she is cute and so sweet.  I would watch her in an SK Drama and that international drama she is working on sounds fun.  Would watch if it is available.  It would be fun if she is in a drama with LMH. :smile:

• Like 2

my ship :bawling::joy:

:partyblob::1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I'm back--I forgot to mention that I saw LMH's self on his facebook page this morning.  Maybe he forgot to delete it. 

Here I am again lol.  I'm adding links to LMH's drama thread on the 1st page so y'all can find them faster.  I believe some thread, like city hunter, are archived, so I may not be able to add those links. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, merci0125 said:

thank you very much @willenette, i still have to study it well hehe (how to attach) . By the way,  Minho might visit the Philippines this year. He's the new ambassador of SMDC . A real estate company owned by the richest family in the country. 

@merci0125 

Spoiler

Actually, I heard that he hold an FM on January. Do you like him?  :kaching3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, merci0125 said:

It's our Minho . The original #LeeMinHo hehehe .  The new BA of SMDC

@merci0125  hahaha - sorry, I thought all along you were referring to Minho of Shinee  :Megalol:  Yes, I heard that he'll be the brand ambassador of SMDC. SMDC was recently named Best Developer in Southeast Asia by Dot Property Southeast Asia Awards 2022, and received excellence awards for several of its residential condominium developments. So, this makes him the perfect brand ambassador of SMDC.   :heart:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, willenette said:

@merci0125  hahaha - sorry, I thought all along you were referring to Minho of Shinee  :Megalol:  Yes, I heard that he'll be the brand ambassador of SMDC. SMDC was recently named Best Developer in Southeast Asia by Dot Property Southeast Asia Awards 2022, and received excellence awards for several of its residential condominium developments. So, this makes him the perfect brand ambassador of SMDC.   :heart:

I am so excited and teased my husband to give me some pesos for downpayment of a  pre-selling unit the moment I knew he's  the new BA. Hahaha . SMDC is  super memorable to me since our first real estate investment was a tiny studio in Makati area by SMDC. That was 14yrs ago. The year I got to know and love LMH too for BOF.  He sure made a big comeback as endorser of a  Filipino brand. SM group of companies is like our Gu Jun Pyo's Shinwa group here managed and owned by the Sy Family .A huge conglomerate with SMmegamalls,    hotels (Radissons), biggest and largest bank BDO , real estate SMDC Tagaytay Highlands, university (NU), convenient stores (AlfaMart),  investment house, BDO insurance and  even  grid corporation (NGC). . I was employed for 15yrs  as SM employee until my early retirement 6 yrs ago. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

spacer.png

LEE MIN HO is SMDC’s newest ‘GOOD GUY' 

Leading property developer SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is launching its newest advertising campaign, which has a superstar endorser, Korean actor Lee Min Ho.

The leading developer teams up with the Korean superstar for its “Step into Luxury” campaign.

“I’m honored to be part of the SMDC family. It’s very important for a person to have a space to call home,” Lee Min Ho shared. He added that being able to influence home buyers in owning their home is something he is grateful for.

Lee Min Ho is the lead actor of the Korean drama series “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter,” “The Heirs,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” “The King: Eternal Monarch,” and “Pachinko,” which established him as a household name worldwide, including the Philippines.

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho has been voted as most favorite actor by the 2022 Overseas Hallyu Report, an international survey conducted in 18 countries by the Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korean Foundation for International Culture Exchange (KOFICE). Lee Min Ho, who has topped the list for five consecutive years since 2018, proved that he is an unwavering representative in Korea.

Since 2009, he has received numerous awards for excellence in acting, and is considered as one of the most influential global style icons who has the largest number of followers on social media among Korean actors.

SMDC Vice President for Marketing Aye Luna said, “We are certainly excited to be working with Mr. Lee Min Ho for this campaign. Not only does he embody true luxury and sophistication, he is also a “Good Guy” in every sense of the word. He cares about his family and fans, and positively contributes to society through his donation platform. This makes him the perfect brand ambassador of SMDC.”

As a testament to its commitment to building world-class, master-planned sustainable communities, SMDC was recently named Best Developer in Southeast Asia by Dot Property Southeast Asia Awards 2022, and received excellence awards for several of its residential condominium developments.

https://smdc.com/good-life/lee-min-ho-is-smdcs-newest-good-guy/

• Like 7

Wanted to say thank you to merci0125  for the info about the SMDC owners. 
LMH looks to be involved with a few big non Korean businesses. The recent figures from the New York Fendi show last year show what a massive impact his involvement has on brands. He really is becoming bigger then ever globally. Nobody deserves it more! 

Wish we had a date and a streamer for Ask the Stars

• Like 4

*** Recently, numerous celebrities have undergone tax audits, resulting in them paying additional taxes for miscellaneous earnings and income. I guess everyone's affected by the

recent changes and updates to the tax system in SK.   :wut:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Min Ho And His Agency Refute Tax Evasion Allegations

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Min Ho’s agency released a statement regarding tax evasion allegations.

On February 2, Aju News reported that the Seoul Regional Tax Service investigation department carried out an irregular (special) tax investigation against Lee Min Ho and his agency MYM Entertainment in September 2020 and imposed a fine of hundreds of millions of won (hundreds of millions of dollars).

In response to the report, MYM Entertainment released a statement that refutes the tax evasion allegations made against them, stating, “The agency and Lee Min Ho have been paying taxes dutifully, and there has never been a single shameful incident.”

Read the full statement below:

Hello. This is MYM Entertainment.

We would like to make this announcement to correct matters related to our agency and our agency’s artist.

The agency and actor Lee Min Ho have been paying taxes dutifully, and there has never been a single unsavory incident.

The current situation is an issue that arose due to a difference in interpretation of whether our artist’s previously dealt matter of “compensation for damages caused by the use of illegal portrait rights” was subject to taxation or not, and it was about an additional tax that was determined due to an accounting error in the process of handling corporate expenses. With regard to this, we have dutifully paid.

Thank you.

credit : soompi news

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

K-drama “bad boys” with a good heart ft. Lee Je Hoon, Lee Min Ho, and more 

These K-drama characters are bad boys, but they are still good boys on the inside. 

K-drama male lead image in recent years has been diversified, attracting more viewers. Many characters have the bad boy image but are actually nice, making it impossible for viewers to dislike them. Let’s take a look to see who they are. 

Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) – “Legend of the Blue Sea”

Heo Joon Jae played by Lee Min Ho in the 2016 drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” alongside Jun Ji Hyun once created much buzz. Heo Joon Jae is a professional con man. He takes on different identities to deceive people and make banks. 

But what’s unique is that Heo Joon Jae’s “victims” are usually rich and bad-tempered people. Sometimes the male protagonist’s approach to his “victims” not only helps him get rich but also gives bad people a valuable lesson.

Although Heo Joon Jae is liberal and somewhat careless, he gradually reveals positive aspects when he meets the mermaid Shim Chung (Jun Ji Hyun).

He is always willing to help and protect her. Later, when their love grows bigger and bigger, it is also when Heo Joon Jae chooses to give up his job as a con-artist and return to the honest life. Many viewers praised the “bad boy” Heo Joon Jae as he really fits their ideal type of boyfriend.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kbizoom.com/k-drama-bad-boys-with-a-good-heart-ft-lee-je-hoon-lee-min-ho-and-more/

• Like 5

“We are certainly excited to be working with Mr. Lee Min Ho for this campaign. Not only does he embody true luxury and sophistication, he is also a “Good Guy” in every sense of the word. He cares about his family and fans, and positively contributes to society through his donation platform. This makes him the perfect brand ambassador of SMDC.”

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

*** According to the 2022 Overseas Hallyu Report, a global survey conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Korea, and the Korean Foundation for International Culture Exchange (KOFICE) in 18 countries, Lee MinHo has been voted as the most popular actor. The actor topped the list for five consecutive years since 2018, solidifying his position as a prominent figure in Korea. He has received multiple awards for his exceptional acting skills since 2009, and is recognized as one of the most influential global style icons with the largest social media following among Korean actors. With this new endorsement deal, Filipinos will get to see Lee MinHo on SMDC's advertisements.   :7555_attack:

source : https://www.kcrush.com/2022-overseas-hallyu-survey-who-are-the-most-popular-hallyu-stars-in-the-world/

• Like 4