Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

13 hours ago, Layali said:

I'm not sure why it bothers me but it does. 

Does anyone here know how to contribute/edit to wikipedia? I dont like that LMH pictures on his wikipedia page are so low resolution and really old. Like who chose those pictures? Can we have some recent high resolution up there? is it possible to spruce up his wikipedia pictures? :blush:

Layali, adding your own contributions to Wikipedia - or you can build your own contributions list simply by editing existing pages (click the Edit tab on a page you're interested in contributing to) or creating new pages (for example via the Article Wizard).

Wikipedia is the product of thousands of editors' contributions, each one bringing something different to the table, whether it be: researching skills, technical expertise, writing prowess or tidbits of information, but most importantly a willingness to help. Nobody owns articles so if you see a problem that you can fix, do so. Everyone is encouraged to copy/edit, add content and create new articles if they have knowledge about the topic at hand or are willing to do the necessary research to improve it. Although you should use a broad vocabulary of regular, non-technical terms, do not use words or expressions that many readers may not know. If an article is written in a highly technical manner but the material permits a more understandable explanation, then editors are strongly recommended to rewrite it.

Most images used on Wikipedia are actually on Wikimedia Commons. If you have an image that meets their copyright requirements, please upload it to commons. More information: please visit this - http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Free_image_resources :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2020060601000585900037141_20200606085405

"The King" Lee Min-ho, affectionate and mournful acting. 

Lee Min-ho's deepening melodramatic performance has brought "The King"'s affectionate index to its highest level.

In the 14th episode of SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," Lee Min-ho, who plays the role of "Lee Gon," the emperor of the Korean Empire, expressed his absolute love for Kim Go-eun with affection and sorrow, stirring viewers' hearts. Lee Min-ho's deep and rich melodramatic sensibility, which makes one's heart flutter just by looking into his eyes, increased his immersion in the fateful romance that transcends time and space, adding emotion and lingering imagery.

In the previous broadcast, Lee Gon, who traveled 26 years back to the night of treason, was trapped in the past and shared the same space but another time with Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) and waited for a non-promising reunion. Lee Gon and Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) used the 'axis of space' that exists only when the whole flute becomes one, and went to 1994 through their respective portals. Lee Gon saved his younger self by shooting at Lee Rim's men just like in the first episode, and the scene of dropping Tae-eul's ID card also unfolded like a deja vu.

But Lee Gon was locked up in 1994 and can't return to 2020. It was impossible to move time with only half of the flute. Moreover, as the cracks have become more serious than before, he was in a desperate situation where he cannot frequently cross the worlds.

Nevertheless, Lee Gon created a touching sensation by showing that he was the king of pure love, who silently endured 26 years to reach Tae-eul in 2020. In particular, it was heartbreaking and sad for him to try to engrain memories of himself.

"I have to travel through 26 years," he said to five-year-old Tae-eul as she asked who he is. "I'll be there soon. I am on my way to you," he further said to her, who just lost her mother, then gave her a warm pat on her head. In his second meeting with Tae-eul, who became an adult in 2016, he said, "We'll meet again at Gwanghwamun. So then, would you be a little nicer to me? We don't have much time." Also, the scene of him writing, "Please wait a little longer, we're almost there," inside the public phone booth, as he held back his tears, was heartbreaking.

At the end of the broadcast, the fateful encounter between the two in Gwanghwamun, Republic of Korea, in 2019 was expressed more dramatically with a different emotional line than in the first episode.

Lee Gon's heartfelt love story could be completed in more depth through Lee Min-ho. Lee Min-ho gave a warm and friendly look at Kim Go-eun, but his eyes suddenly filled with sadness stimulated the cold emotions of fateful love. In addition, he expressed the loneliness of a character isolated in a different time, in a calm yet dim and mournful mood, thereby touching the viewers. Lee Min-ho, with his more mature eyes, voice and rich expression of emotions, is adding emotions in presenting a fantasy melodrama that is different from his previous works. The 15th episode of SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King: Eternal Monarch," will air at 10 p.m. on Saturday, the 6th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003579760?lfrom=twitter

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

I just voted!

City Hunter for me was the one for his best look.

I had a problem to choosing one there because Minho is gorgeous always!

friends probably I am in the minority but Personal Taste is my choice in the second question.

Maybe I should rewatch this one .It was years ago the last time I watch it.

@gtLmh0622thank you for the post above.

chingus,

On another note do we do anything for Minho's birthday?

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1