Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

On 5/31/2020 at 7:21 PM, syntyche said:

Domino's Pizza announced on the 1st of June that it will release its new product "Shrimp Chili Crab Pizza" in the summer of the 3rd.

The "Shrimp Chili Crab Pizza" is topped with whole shrimp mixed with sweet chili crab, oriental sauce, and squid cooked in horseradish sauce.

Hmm Hmm, not sure I'd eat this:lol:

I watched PT on the viki watch party yesterday.  There were, at the peak, about 450 viewers (I think that's right, @CallieP?).  Mostly good comments about TKEM.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

51 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hmm Hmm, not sure I'd eat this:lol:

I watched PT on the viki watch party yesterday.  There were, at the peak, about 450 viewers (I think that's right, @CallieP?).  Mostly good comments about TKEM.  

CarolynH, hahaha - me, too dear. I don't like anything spicy or anything with chili. :blush: Although, Domino's Pizza is good. Much more if this is endorsed by our man. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

3Fs8P2Y.png

zhurrHi.png

Hide contents

Nh4eRCC.png

2BF1Is2.png

The scene of the 'emerald emergency call' faced by "The King" Lee Min-ho contemplated and foreshadowed an epic narrative.

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures) is a fantasy romance about a parallel world through cooperation between Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, and Jeong Tae Eul, a detective of the Republic of Korea, who are trying to protect the lives, people and love of others.

In the 13th episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) found that the duration of time stops that occur due to the crossing over to the parallel world through the dimensional door continued to increase. After finding out that the time stops are due to the Manpasikjeok cut in half, he planned to return to the night of treason 25 years ago to prevent Lee Rim (Lee Jung-jin) from getting his hands on half of the Manpasikjeok. However, before moving back to the Korean Empire, Lee Gon was attacked by Luna (Kim Go-eun), who had Jung Tae-eul's face, and as he saw himself wearing black clothes while holding her ID card, he lost his mind and collapsed as soon as he realized that it was him who saved his 8-year-old self that the night of treason.

In connection with this, Lee Gon is in danger of being thrown into the fate of the catastrophe once again, and the red alarm is triggering the tension. He stands in a space of mystery while wearing his own outfit in the future when he saves young Lee Gon. While running, he stops with a puzzled look on his face, finds an emerald public phone booth and a mysterious newspaper, and makes a big shocked look as if he is speechless. As he makes a phone call on the public phone, he has an icy gaze and disastrous expression, causing an atmosphere of anxiety. Attention is focusing on who he attempted to make an emergency call to and whether he would be able to track and stop the night of treason.

The scene of "Emerald's Emergency Call," played by Lee Min-ho, was filmed in a forest located in Jung-gu, Ulsan in mid-May. Lee Min-ho continued to run and run in the forest, as it was a scene where he sensed that something was going wrong. Lee Min-ho, who was wearing a hat and all-black outfit in early summer, caused a good impression with his warm heart, as he shares his own fan with the staff to ease the heat of the weather.

"Lee Min-ho expressed the feelings of Emperor Lee Gon, who is soaring into the climax with his delicate expression of emotion" the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "In the 14th episode of 'The King,' a more interesting story unfolds with Lee Gon's full-fledged struggle to run to the night of treason."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006030838115020433_1

EZjNsvCUEAABaAe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Domino's Pizza launches a new summer product called 'Serial Chili Crab Pizza'

Domino's Pizza, meanwhile, will unveil its new summer product advertisement with new exclusive model Lee Min-ho on TV and YouTube starting today.

https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/538383

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1