Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

cr:  LEGEND/MinoJennyLin83 via Minoz Mexico Official

@Latifah:  Here's the "L" wish--laughter!  I remember the first time I heard him laugh.  I thought it was so funny and cute; someone with a deeper voice having a high pitched laugh!

Latifah-you want to poke his dimples?  Well, when I see him in that poofy black jacket, I want to punch him in the arm.  LOL, he's going to get beat up by us!

@gtLmh0622:  funny you should choose that picture.  One of my choices for most attractive picture is the one of him looking out the window in that same series of photos--no, no, not because of his booty, but something about that picture is so elegant.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622:  funny you should choose that picture.  One of my choices for most attractive picture is the one of him looking out the window in that same series of photos--no, no, not because of his booty, but something about that picture is so elegant.  

Totally agreed !! Why he looks sooooooo elegant even back side, let alone the front side. 

6ba6737egy1fn6uai7gpoj20f00migml.jpg

110313538_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8%252833%25

• Like 8

@CarolynH indeed his laughter is very special and way too cute, whenever I hear his dorky laugh I find myself unconsciously laughing with him. it's contagious! 

ahem, now it's my first attempt of being a host - let's get back to our rewatch project :)

Personal Taste episode 6

after getting doused by the annoying Hye Mi, Gae In rushes to the washroom and finds that Aunt Flo had visited her, she calls Jinho for help as she wasn’t prepared and our Jinho was clueless at first- he’s so cute 

giphy.gif

he eventually goes to the convenience store and meets a bunch of teenage girls who were scanning him and swooning over him lmao girls wrong timing! 

giphy.gif

finally he comes to Gae-in’s rescue chastising her for how can she not be prepared for such a thing and still calls herself a woman.

Spoiler

Gae-in thinks that throwing the remaining pads would be a waste so she stuffs Jinho’s pockets with them. this part was so hilarious :tongue: 

giphy.gif

while Jinho is away for seconds, Chang-ryul makes his move and tries to get closer to Gae-in despite of her not willing to. Jinho comes back, holds her hand and walks away- burn Changryul burn

Gae-in thanks him for pretending to be a man for her to which he replied “What are friends for?”- hmm this is the first time I think that Jinho had accepted Gae-in as a friend truly and utterly, it’s so not like him to go through all of these troubles for her

at home, Jinho notices Gae-in looking for painkillers which she couldn’t find. He then does an internet search on how to relieve cramps- He is the cutest! I need a friend like that too

Jinho makes ginger tea and gives it to Gae-in. later, he comes back to check on her and finds that she’s still in pain, he goes home and brings painkillers with him. Gae-in asks him to rub her stomach which he sweetly does and recites children’s rhymes to her- Awww

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Gae-in's friend comes the next morning and finds them both sleeping on the same bed

pt06-00066.jpg

this is the second time they sleep together- first at Jinho's bed and now at Gae-in's bed :tongue:

Spoiler

Gae-in's friend had actually come to ask them to model for her, Jinho refused at first but had to accept seeing how dramatic that friend and her son got

and we were given these beautiful shoots ^_^

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

after the photoshoot, Gae-in tries to pamper Jinho by preparing a foot massage machine for him along with a lemon tea. they then sit down and eat together but Jinho switches to his strict teacher self and continues to be hard on her in order to make her into a fine lady and poor Gae-in gets to eat less than half her usual meal. As a way to say thank you for what Jinho did to relieve her cramps, she presents him a coat rack she made herself- she is too sweet! 

Jinho takes Gae-in out to eat, that’s where he tells Gae-in that he’s been strict to himself all his life and will continue to do so till he gets what he lost. On the way back home they play a word game, and Gae-in thinks to herself “a feeling I can’t understand has begun…” yes girl, you’re falling in love~

the next day Gae-in starts working at Dobin’s gallery, and at Jinho’s office they receive an email from MS group stating that they now have new requirements for architecture firms submitting designs for the Dam project, which shuts out small firms- in other word, Jinho’s firm is disqualified from the competition. Screw you Mr. Han!

Jinho drinks alone until he collapses

giphy.gif

worried Gae-in waits for him outside her home till he shows up drunk and in need for help - drunk Jinho is so cute reminds me of drunk joonjae :tongue: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

inside sanggojae, they both sit down with Gae-in surprised that Jinho could drink so much till he loses his mind. Jinho with tears falling down his cheeks opens up to Gae-in and talks about his father. Gae-in gets emotional with him and starts crying while telling him not to cry, that’s when jinho leans toward her and gives her a kiss. 

Spoiler

1153EA264BE6A2A157C0C4

pt06-00208.jpg

pics cr. 1light, dramabeans

omg I loved this episode so much. their relationship is quickly developing from friendship to something wonderful :wub:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

ahem, now it's my first attempt of being a host - let's get back to our rewatch project :)

Thanks for the great recap Latifah!  I've been eager to get back to our weekly rewatch.  I loved episode 6, and even though I've watched PT numerous times, something happens in this episode that I had totally forgotten about.

This is a true friend:

tumblr_p16qe7x21z1w2zf0ho1_540.png

Even super-cool guys are not without their troubles:

tumblr_p16qe7x21z1w2zf0ho4_540.png

I loved the humor, silliness, warmth, sensitivity, frustration ... but, again, my favorite part was the quiet conversation at the end.  They are developing real concern for each other.  And, this is the part that I forgot: there is a KISS!

How could I forget?!

I've enjoyed reading all your wishes, seeing all your favorites and all your contributions to the 30-day challenge!!! 

I love your choices and I agree with all of them!

This is another shot I can't forget from that day:

tumblr_p246nyqFRQ1w2zf0ho2_r1_500.jpg

Like a sculpture.

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain

Annyeong soompzies! Happy new year! it’s been a while :) ive missed you all. And i miss our babe everyday.

I still cant get over the fact that i went to korea and didnt even get to see him :crazy::unsure: huhu

anyway, just checking in to greet you guys a wonderful and prosperous 2018 ahead! 

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:51 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Russian's doramatv.ru :
http://doramatv.ru/list/country/south_korea?sortType=rate

There are 3 LMH's dramas in the top 15 list of most viewed.

#1. Legend of the Blue Sea :

#7. The Heirs :

#13 Boys over Flowers :

cr as tagged

By the way, LOTBS got huge success in different countries all over the world. Please find my posts on LOTBS thread :

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/387268-drama-20162017-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-푸른-바다의-전설/?page=514

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:18 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

The voting results of namesns.com :

http://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

Actually, the website closed this poll ahead of time for too many fake votes, LMH was at the 2nd place at that time, and after the website removed the fake votes, LMH won the poll.

http://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=178

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, pixie0622 said:

Happy New Year,  SoomZies! animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for the s/o animated-smileys-waving-007.gif And a huge thanks to you for your continuous updates and sharing translations. You’re an indispensable member of this community, hope you know that! *thumbs up*

Hope the holidays have been good for y’all and and are off to a good start this new year.

I have an idea. How about we post our ONE WISH for 2018 for our bb that starts with the first letter of either our username or real name (mine happens to be one and the same lol). 

So let me start. 

My wish for him is PASSION (that’s PRIVATE)

giphy.gif

I terribly miss him!

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, Latifah_ said:

once I read favorite airport picture, this look immediately came to mind. he looked perfect, everything was perfect this day

Reveal hidden contents

even the usually crappy journalists pics were perfect this time xD

0084e396-eca3-42fa-9641-56dbae5364bc.jpg

photo751292.jpg

it's also the same day when he posed for a selfie with the Turkish minoz

CodHb44UIAA8Exh.jpg

I think he's always in a good mood when he goes to LA, I love it when he goes there!

thanks a lot for bringing it here! xD

I've been having a lot of fun doing this lately tho some questions were hard to answer.. like today's question: what is one thing Lee Minho has that you want too? I had to give it a lot of thought till I came up with "dimples" lmao I don't have any and I really want at least one

Aren't his 2 dimples adorable?

makes me want to poke it :tongue: 

I am so glad that in Russia dorudrama, he has three dramas in the top 15.

That he won the poll after the fake votes were removed. I wonder who was the leading contender who had so many fake votes .

My wish for LMH with my user name C is stay cute :blush:

What would I like to have from LMH's traits, his eyes.

My favorite picture. I have a couple but I don't know how to find it. One is in LOTBS when he is grumbling because JJH is wearing a short skirt. Ha! Ha!

I will give my comments on PT tomorrow.

• Like 5

Howdy, SooMZies! Love all the wishes and the Weibo 30-day challenge! 

Day 10: Fave photoshoot of LMH. I love the pics you shared and may I add these from the High Cut/ Guess collab:

6964db43gw1em1rwo0blwj21e0230txs.jpg

6964db43gw1em12e1amwyj21e02304ox.jpg

Inasmuch as I love sophisticated LMH, I looove  “bad boy” LMH! There’s something about his “come-hither”/ “dare-you-to-come-closer” look that makes my knees weak, all the time. *sigh* 

@Moonrain Welcome back, chingu! Happened to me recently too—gone to Seoul but unable to see him b0414.gif Promised myself not to return with my husband next time. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

I looove  “bad boy” LMH! There’s something about his “come-hither”/ “dare-you-to-come-closer” look that makes my knees weak, all the time. *sigh* 

Many C-Minoz are as you hoping him to portray a bad guy in the future. But I think he looks sooooo kind and innocent, it will be hard for him to portray a bad guy. Like Yoo Ha told him during GB's filming : "Kim Jong-dae can't looks innocent."  :ph34r: I like to watch the dramas about policemen and doctors, I hope him to portray these professional characters in the future.  :tongue:

@Moonrain and @CallieP, welcome back and happy new year !!  :heart:

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 11 : One song you would like to recommend to Him.  (The original question is Chinese song)

I have no idea in my mind now.   :huh:

And my wish to him for my name G is Graciousness, although he is gracious enough now, just let more people know it.   :tongue:

@CarolynH, you know minoz_peace chose the same picture as you ? But she also posted another picture, she said his back side looked so sexy, but she thought his front side should be like this actually :  lxhwahaha_org.giflxhwahaha_org.giflxhwahaha_org.gif

aed82facgy1fn6y956uq8j2046046dfn.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE-EPISODE 6 MY COMMENTS

I really like the development of the friendship between Jin Ho and Kae In in this episode.  The title of the episode is Sweet Roommate, so fitting for this episode.  Jin Ho and Kae In are there for one another, albeit different circumstances - one funny while the other poignant.  

Someone like HyeMi seems way too immature for someone like Jin Ho.   lol, I love the scene in which Jin Ho has to buy "wings" for Kae In.  But how embarrassing for her, too, asking him to buy her Kotex.  Then, Kae In asking Jin Ho to put the rest of Kotex in his pockets, just too cute.  It is pretty sweet that Jin Ho would try to find out what to do for menstrual cramps.  We can see a stronger bond forming between the two roommates.  I love Young Sun's expression seeing Jin HO and Kae In in bed together.  

I thought it sad that Jin Ho has been so hard on himself, trying to ahead. OOO, I hate Chang Ryul's father convincing Do Bin's father to change the rules for the Dam Art Gallery, although it must mean that he is aware that Jin Ho is talented and is a threat to win the bid.  At least Chang Ryul wants to win the bid fair and square.  I give him credit for that, although I don't think he's a bad guy.  It's interesting how the fathers of chang Ryul and Do bin have no faith in their sons to make the right decisions

I hate InHee for trying to take advantage of Jin Ho's disappointment with the revised qualifications for the Dam Art Gallery project.  I like how Chang ryul grew up a little in his encounter with In Hee at the end of the episode.  At least In Hee also has some regret also.  I'll have to agree with dramabeans that LMH, at this point in his career, could use some work in the acting drunk scene.  I, like @1louise, like conversation at the end of the episode between Jin Ho and Kae In.  Both actors are very good.  

Now my choice for favorite airport video, although it is not really LMH leaving or arriving at an airport, but he's at the airport.  I thought that in this clip he showed a little of everything that I find attractive about him.  When I first saw this video, I thought O-M-G, he is so good looking.  

cr:  Luck2

• Like 6

@leeminhosny   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=664840&page=1

Google translation :

There is a Korean movie drama streaming site, South Korea Sineması (Korean film) in Turkey.
This site has drama, movie, actor, writer, director, and news corner.
In 2017, people who visited this site had the highest number of clicks - the highest number of views -
Stats that clicked the most and recorded the most views
December 31, 2017 announced through the homepage and Facebook.

This site is visited by 4,633,340 people in 2017
Bounty hunters ranked first in the movie trailer with the most views
Actor No. 1 with the most views was Lee Min Ho

• Like 7

Thanks for the recap, Latifah!

I like that Jin Ho went out of his way to do some "female" errand for her. I also like that he stood up for her during her confrontation with her ex. And again, he went out of his way to get some medicine for her in the middle of the night. He even rubbed her tummy. Aww, this episode is full of sweetness. They're getting more comfortable with each other. Their friendship is really blooming into something else. :)

Drunk Jin Ho also reminded me of drunk Heo Joon Jae. :D And their heartfelt talk in the end, I admire how he's able to deliver those lines and cry those tears without scrunching his face. A nice way to end this episode with a kiss!

• Like 5

(sorry for the consecutive post)

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

And my favorite airport video :

Lee Min Ho arrival @ Singapore T2 16th Dec 13

cr SteveAu

@gtLmh0622, nice video, background music is fitting, it's like saying, "a hero has come to save us all". :D

These has got to be my favorite airport videos. They show that LMH is not only about good looks, he actually cares for the welfare of his fans. :heart: The rose that he got in the end seems to be the universe's way of saying thank you to his kind gesture.

My favorite Eider video. I like it when he shows off those moves..:D

IMqBYBD.gif

7Z69fnZ.gif

cto reminon

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Update 3 weeks! ^^

아~주 특별한 선물♥

Date 2017. 12. 20 17: 01: 00 Hit 283

징글벨♪ 징글벨♪ 징글 올더웨이♪~~
캐롤이 이곳 저곳에 울려 퍼지는걸 들으니 크리스마스가 다가왔다는 게 실감이 나!

이번 크리스마스는 월요일이라 연속 3일 황금연휴네!
다들 크리스마스에 뭐해?
나는 어렸을 때 절친들이랑 간만에 시간 내서 집에서 홈 파티를 하기로 했어!
같이 모여서 크리스마스 트리 장식하고, 쿠키도 만들고 
민호가 출연한 드라마 DVD를 보면서 즐겁게 보내려고! 생각만 해도 입가에 미소가 번져>_<
크리스마스 트리는 전부 민호 사진으로 도배할거야!

트리 얘기하니 얼마 전에 회사에서 설치한 트리가 떠오르네ㅎㅎ
마음 같아서는, 좋아하는 민호 사진으로 이곳 저곳 도배하고 싶었는데 
일코중이라 꾹꾹 참았었지 대체 일코란 무엇일까… 하면서 말이야

초과장처럼 흘러 넘치는 애정을 공공장소에선 꾹꾹 눌러 담아야 하는 이들을 위해
특별한 크리스마스 선물을 준비해왔어! 두둥~♪

201712201347181684744098.jpg

매직아이_ wallpaper 

어때? 선물 마음에 들어?

모두 메리 미리크리스마스^.^
몸도 마음도 따뜻한 크리스마스 보내길 바라!

#폰배경화면_이건_100%다운로드각 #나이배경좋아하냐 #일코용_핸드폰배경화면 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

한걸음 더 가까이, D-500

Date 2017. 12. 27 17: 01: 00 Hit 200

안녕! 동기들?
크리스마스 잘 보냈어? 깜짝 선물로 공개된 크리스마스 인사 영상은 잘 봤고?
얼마나 놀라고 벅차고 행복했는지 몰라.. 나만 울컥 한 거 아니지? 목소리는 왜 이렇게 달콤하고좋은 건지..

귀가 호강하는 크리스마스 선물도 받고 연휴 동안 친구들이랑 맛있는 것도 먹고
민호가 출연했던 드라마 DVD도 보고 수다도 떨면서 간만에 정~말 행복하게 보낸 거 같아

친구들 중 연예인에 큰 관심이 없는 친구가 한 명 있었는데
이번에 함께 DVD도 보고 이런 저런 이야기를 많이 듣다 보니
어느새 민호에 대해 큰 관심이 생겼다지 뭐야~

TV도 잘 안보는 친구라 민호가 나온 드라마는 당연 본 적도 없고
꽃남이랑 상속자들 제목 정도만 알고 있던 친구였는데
지금은 그동안 민호가 출연했던 작품들 정주행 하고 있다며 매일같이 메시지를 보내오고 있어 ㅎㅎ
민호 덕분에 이 친구와 더욱 끈끈해진 것 같아 얼마나 고마운지 몰라!

201712271524501124422389.gif

그리고 내일이면 디데이 숫자의 앞자리가 바뀌는 또 한번의 역사적인 날이야!

나이를 한 살 더 먹는 건 조금 서글픈 일이지만
민호를 다시 만날 날이 가까워지고 있다고 생각하니 그마저도 행복♥

얼마 남지 않은 한 해마무리 잘하고,
2018년 새해에도 매일이 행복한 미노즈가 되길 바랄게!

2017년의 마지막 초과장 스토리는 여기까지!
모두들 새해 복 많이 받아^_________^vV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

안녕, 2018!
Date 2018. 01. 03 17: 01: 00 Hit 115

Happy New Year! 
2018 무술년 새해가 밝았어!

희망찬 새해를 맞아 동기들은 어떤 소원들 빌었어?
나는 새해 첫날 환하게 떠오른 슈퍼문을 바라보면서
사랑하는 가족들, 친구들, 동기들의 행복과 건강을 위해 기도했어
(첫 일출은 친구가 보내준 사진으로 만족!)

지난 2017년은 동기들과 한층 가까워질 수 있었던 특별한 한 해였던 것 같아
덕분에 많은 힘을 얻었고 매주 수요일이 즐겁고 행복했어! 정말 고마워♥
앞으로도 함께 좋은 추억들 많이 많이 만들어 가자!!

모두의 소원이 이루어지는 희망찬 한 해가 되길 바라며,
새해 복 많이 많이 받고, 2018년에도 잘 부탁해^__^

20180103142754774792190.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, syntyche said:

Thanks for the recap, Latifah!

I like that Jin Ho went out of his way to do some "female" errand for her. I also like that he stood up for her during her confrontation with her ex. And again, he went out of his way to get some medicine for her in the middle of the night. He even rubbed her tummy. Aww, this episode is full of sweetness. They're getting more comfortable with each other. Their friendship is really blooming into something else. :)

Drunk Jin Ho also reminded me of drunk Heo Joon Jae. :D And their heartfelt talk in the end, I admire how he's able to deliver those lines and cry those tears without scrunching his face. A nice way to end this episode with a kiss!

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@leeminhosny   http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=664840&page=1

Google translation :

There is a Korean movie drama streaming site, South Korea Sineması (Korean film) in Turkey.
This site has drama, movie, actor, writer, director, and news corner.
In 2017, people who visited this site had the highest number of clicks - the highest number of views -
Stats that clicked the most and recorded the most views
December 31, 2017 announced through the homepage and Facebook.

This site is visited by 4,633,340 people in 2017
Bounty hunters ranked first in the movie trailer with the most views
Actor No. 1 with the most views was Lee Min Ho

Syntyche, agree with your review of LMH's acting in this episode and GTLMH0622, so happy to hear he is popular in Turkey and that even though LOTBS did not do much promotion overseas, word gets around by word of mouth. After BOF, they want to see all of LMH's dramas or movies. I wish City Hunter was also popular as I think it is one of his best.

Spoiler

LMH buying sanitary napkins at the store, the uncomfortable look on his face was priceless. Gae In wants to put her napkins in his coat jacket . HA! ha! Without realizing it he already cares for her by telling Chang Ryul that Gae In is his girl now. Even though he complains that she is not organized and did not have pain pills for her period, he feels for her, makes ginseng tea and goes to his mom for pills and  even rubs her stomach. Poor man, he is ensnared. There were many hilarious and sweet moments

The photoshoot was another great scene. First he looked so miserable and awkward then he got comfortable and family like with the little boy. The different looks on his face was spot on. Great acting. 

Next he starts his training again to teach her to be a lady. Fastidious JJH.  

Drunk Jin Ho to me was different from drunk HJJ though but just as cute and tears rolling from his eyes as he drops his defenses from Gae In was perfect as Syntyche commented.

• Like 6

Guest Moonrain
On 1/6/2018 at 5:50 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

The challenge of promoting LMH for 30 days. 
Day 10 : His most attractive picture

This one for me :blush: hehe

superthumb.jpg

On 1/6/2018 at 5:50 AM, gtLmh0622 said: