Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Spoiler

JJH's expressions are just spot on, look at how he reacted when Gae In asked him to make her a woman. He is soft enough to allow her in his room and to drink together and get drunk with her.  As Mineka says JJH drunk is so adorable and the drunk scene is comical. He is different from drunk Joon Jae in LOTBS though. He slurs while he explains what a man means when he says that a woman is not a real woman. That for a man there must be sexual attraction when there  is love. He is less uptight when he is drunk and more willing to have a conversation. He looks at her quizzically while trying to gauge her.  JJh is so different from Goo Jun Pyo, he is all emotion while JJH is so measured in his expressions, you keep wondering what is he thinking in his head.  Gae In on the other hand wants to be a femme fatale that men will fall for her without her having to give them any sexual favors. So she is asking JJH to turn her into one. :blush:

JJH is sure an expert in teaching her to be a real woman :D Noticed how she made him smile the first time with her silly antics? JJH always turn soft when Gae In talks about her mother. He sympathizes and she is slowly endearing herself to him like a little puppy dog. He also starts to feel guilty when his employee accuses him of using Gae In to get ahead and when she welcomes him wholeheartedly.

Gae In is starting to find his grumpy and uptight personality cute. 

During his conversation with Im Hee when she complains about Gae In's kind heartedness and thinks it is an act, JJH has already begun to know the real Gae In and that she is naturally a very kindhearted person and not pretending. He is getting ensnared. When Gae In was at the hairdresser and he looked at her he smiled. He may not realize it yet but he is falling in love and smitten. The look at Chang Ryul's face was priceless. Revenge is sweet. JJH was desperate trying to stop Gae In from speaking out again about his gayness. Ha! Ha! Good episode and great review from @syntyche 

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 6

Thanks for your comments @syntyche @minekas @CarolynH @CallieP!  This episode was a lot of fun!!

A few thoughts on Lee Min-ho in Personal Taste episode 5:

I can sense that this "project" will be fun to watch.

Spoiler

tumblr_p0rz4kSWrU1w2zf0ho4_540.png

Kae-in cracks me up.

Spoiler

tumblr_p0rz4kSWrU1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_p0rz4kSWrU1w2zf0ho8_540.png

Is Jin-ho compromising himself?

tumblr_p0rz4kSWrU1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_p0rz4kSWrU1w2zf0ho7_540.png

He's not just saying it; he believes it.

Spoiler

tumblr_p0rz4kSWrU1w2zf0ho9_540.png

The best part for me (again) was the quiet conversation between Kae-in and Jin-ho.  Kae-in explains that she can't really remember her mother.  Jin-ho sympathizes and tells her maybe she forgot in order to protect herself.  Very sweet.  I don't think Jin-ho is the kind of person who would use Kae-in for her knowledge of Sanggojae and then toss her aside--even though that is precisely what he has expressed he will do.

• Like 8

18 hours ago, CallieP said:

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2017/

Vote for LOTBS in Koreandrama.org

Thanks CallieP for the link. Will try to help out in voting.  

And to all Soompi Minoz, annyeong chinggus !  Kamsahamnida to all,  for updating our bb boy's thread.  Hope to be back soon, after January monthend. I hope to join the rewatch and recaps by then. Happy holidays to all Soomzies ! 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171212 on duty :

cr Logo

Cr. Minoz_Anita via Woodalchis Minoz

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. The fans here waiting for him were not mostly caught by the cam.....:lol:

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171212 on duty. -12 in Seoul today, sooooo cold.

cr pipi_liu

*** ye, really so cold now in Seoul/Korea. My friends who just got back said that it already snowed.....Wahhh..........it's NOW winter in Korea. This will last until mid-February/March... Korea 's winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming, according to an analysis by the Korea Meteorological Administration. :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LOTBS making film.   :o:lol:

cr MinoJennyLin83

gtLmh, hahaha - OMG - LMH fell again? I hope he wasn't hurt.....I have a DVD copy of this drama & I will re-watch this scene. Ahhh.......LMH - he always had falls that make us laugh, falls that leave him embarrassed as well,  - he's had them all.  He had fall too many times and gotten back up on his feet, anyway. :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171214 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

c010a810gy1fmg0o39d1yj20pw1drx6p.jpg

c010a810gy1fmg0obpyx0j20m40y8hdt.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I love looking at the full shots.....I missed seeing LMH's face.............he's always on face mask. I hope he's happy. I missed his smiles, missed his dimples. ^_^

18 hours ago, alovebof said:

Hello.

Have any translate Choco story 2 weeks ago?

Hi alovebof, I guess I've read the translation..............or did I stand corrected? :(

• Like 1