Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 3- MY COMMENTS/rambling

Thank you @minekas for your recap and comments!

I think this episode is still laying the groundwork for the drama.  Why couldn't In Hee get a hotel room instead of being so shameless to ask to sleep at Sanggojae?  LOL, LMH/JJH is so tall his head is above the door frame.   I wonder how many times he whacked his head?    I didn't care for the scene where Kae In searches for Won Ho.  I actually like Chang Ryul's clothes more than JJH.  President Han is really a piece of work.  At least Chang Ryul wants to compete with JJH fairly-sort of.  What exactly is Sang Jun?  Is he also an architect?  Kae In's expression is so funny when she sees JJH's private parts and the ensuing convo between Kae In and Young Sun is even funnier!  Again, I feel the scene with Won Ho's grandmother is wasted scenes, except we see how compassionate a person Kae In is, a reason JJH falls for her.  Kae In's begging JJH to eat with her is really annoying especially when he ends up paying again.  It's so funny when kae In says that JJH is gay in a loud voice that everyone in the restaurant, including Do Bin, hears.  I can't think that JJH's massaging Kae In's leg would feel good.  he looks like he's kneading bread or something.  

One of the funnier episodes with a classic scene, next week!

I couldn't resist posting this youTube video.  There's another one that is more clear, but this one has the translation (you may have to go to youTube for the translation).  PBY is so funny and cute calling LMH Oppa, then

you hear his funny laugh.  too precious!

cr:  Hayden She

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 3- MY COMMENTS/rambling

I couldn't resist posting this youTube video.  There's another one that is more clear, but this one has the translation (you may have to go to youTube for the translation).  PBY is so funny and cute calling LMH Oppa, then you hear his funny laugh.  too precious!

cr:  Hayden She

I rewatched several times , they are my favouirte couple I wait they are star in one drama 

• Like 2

Thanks for all the Personal Taste comments.  :D

Spoiler

On 11/19/2017 at 12:17 AM, CallieP said:

Jin Ho reminds me of Darcy of Pride and Prejudice. A bit arrogant, reserved and having disdain for the messy Kae In. His arrogance here is very different from GJP’s arrogance in BOF. Here it is more condescending than being arrogant because of his privilege and having everyone else fawn over him. GJP fell for Jan Di because she did not fawn over him and that piqued his interest. Here Jin Ho is more reserved and critical as a person.. You can’t imagine him ever liking someone so messed up and gullible as PKI. He is also ambitious enough and not above doing some unprincipled actions e.g. hitting the director’s car and pretending to want to rent a room so that he could get a foot in the door. He is hungry for an opportunity and would do something not exactly proper to get what he wants but you know he would not go all out and will back away from doing something really wrong or bad. You understand why he does it and not really hate him for doing it.  While as GJP, you know what he is thinking as he is so expressive and explosive, here Jin Ho is extremely reserved and does not open up to others. A very different character. He is a neat freak too and can’t stand messiness. I think LMH is doing a great job in this role.

As for PKI, she might be dense and easily taken in but then you also see that she is like a Pollyanna. She might be hurt but she recovers because she is positive, believes in a glass half full, trusts in the goodness of mankind and has a childlike innocence and belief in  rainbows. That is her attraction.

You describe Jin-ho and Kae-in very well: Jin-ho's motivations and Kae-in's attractions--the things that they need to understand about each other and that we need to understand about them.

On 11/24/2017 at 2:31 PM, minekas said:

And well, there is a second bathroom scene. Jinho hears a scream from the bathroom when he returns home. He thoughtlessly makes a dash thinking that Kae In is in trouble only to find her wrapped in a towel. At first she is shocked but later she realizes that he’s gay so he doesn’t have any interest in women’s bodies. So she asks him to help her locate her contacts. Things become awkward for Jinho when she carelessly waggles her body parts into his face. On top of that she slips and he catches her. He does find the contact off her collarbone but it is a moment of awkwardness.:)

I also liked the quieter moments between them. Their conversation while she was playing with the doll house was an emotional one. He became broody after realizing that she had a painful past, involving her mother.

It's only fair that Kae-in has a bathroom scene, right?  I like the way you describe it.  I, too, liked the quiet conversation with the doll furniture.

My comments on episode 3:

Jin-ho is very driven.

tumblr_p00bf0BXS31w2zf0ho1_540.png

Like @CallieP said, it's hard to imagine him really liking Kae-in.

tumblr_p00bf0BXS31w2zf0ho3_540.png

Others might be making assumptions about Jin-ho, but he himself is not pretending to be gay.

tumblr_p00bf0BXS31w2zf0ho4_540.png

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 6

Spoiler

I had a good laugh watching this episode. The quirkiness of Kae In somehow lightens up the rigidness of Jin Ho. His spot-on facial expressions show his dismay on her weird behavior, but then she flashes that innocent-like smile to ease him up..or maybe annoy him more. :D

I noticed also that LMH's too tall for the door frames of the house. And in the bts videos, he's too strong for the mop that he broke it. :D

This episode showed a deeper look into the characters of Kae In and Jin Ho. Kae In's compassion was shown in the scene with Won Ho's grandmother. We also saw that Jin Ho can stand up for himself, even if the one belittling him is someone senior. The scene with his mom also showed a soft side of him. And in the doll house and piggy-back scene, I like how his eyes and face ease up, as Kae In reminisced moments with her parents.

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 6

Hiii guys, finally I've met lee min ho at friday when he is off duty yeeeeay and yes, because we were arranged the situation is in control and peaceful. We waited for him in the cold, and after like 1hours waiting finally we saw him came out and waaaaaah his figure is so breathtakingly,  I was speechless. Unfortunately, I couldnt see his face clearly because my position was not best enough. But one thing that I couldnt forget is his voice when he said " annyeonghaseyo chusimasseo", so manly and unforgetable. I wish I could see him again in the best position and shake hands with him  :(

Ps : I want to add the pictures and videos tht my friend took, (because I just want to look at him, I didnt think about taking pictures by myself hahah) but said tht I need to upload it in another site and copied the url, oh no

• Like 9

Hello! Update 3 weeks.
Sorry, very busy. ^^"

초과장' PICK 스토리 주인공 공개♥
Date 2017. 11. 11 18: 22: 00 Hit 231

안녕! 오늘은 11♡11 초과장`s PICK을 공개하는 날이야~

다들 멋진 스토리 너무너무 고마워:) 덕분에 약간 끔찍(?)할 뻔 했던  초과장의 꿈의 결말이 재밌게 재탄생했어

과연 누가 당첨될까~? 두근두근 설렘과 기대감을 가지고 글을 썼을 거라 생각해-
통통 재치넘치는 스토리가 많아서 읽는내내 정말 즐거웠고, 엄청 고민한 끝에 두개의 스토리를 PICK!
(미노즈 상상력 칭찬해~)

자! 이제 초과장의 마음을 훔친 스토리를 소개할게!

2017111017053542293160.jpg

축하축하!!! (짝짝짝)

스토리의 주인공 두명은 아래 '비밀댓글'로 이름, 선물을 받을 주소, 연락처를 적어주길 바라!

이벤트에 참여해준 동기들-
다시 한번 모두 고마워^^

초과장의 깜짝 이벤트는 TO BE CONTINUE

다들 즐거운 주말 보내♥ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW? NEW!
Date 2017. 11. 15 17: 00: 06 Hit 233

20171115165926192411910.png

오늘은 왠지 자꾸만 입꼬리가 올라가는 기분 좋은 날!
바로, 미노즈 몰에서 새로운 MD가 출시됐다는 정보가 날라왔어

얼른 가서 MD 구경을 했는데 저번보다 더 심플해지고 모던해진 느낌이야!
연말과 2018년 새해가 함께 다가오는 이 시점에 나는 다이어리랑 달력을 많이 사는데
이번 연도에도 달력이 나왔더라구! (그뤠잇!)

솔직히 달력보다 마음에 든 건
북마크인 것 같아, 디자인 봤어? 민호 얼굴에 귀여운 일러스트.. ♥
낙엽이 후두둑 떨어지는 이 독서의 계절, 책마다 귀여운 민호 얼굴이 뿅 나와있는
북마크를 상상하니 민호 얼굴 보려고라도 책을 좀 더 찾아 읽게 될 것만 같아

이렇게 상상만으로도 귀엽고 쓸모 있는데, 모르긴 몰라도 나는 많이 살 듯!!
(연말이라 지출이 많지만, 내일 수능끝나고 사촌동생 맛있는 저녁도 사주기로 약속했지만..)
다들 어서 가서 구경해봐 아이쇼핑도 하나의 재미!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

말할 수 없는 비밀
Date 2017. 11. 22 17: 00: 20 Hit 141

눈도 내리고 날씨가 엄청 추워졌어, 
특히 월요일 1등으로 출근 할 때 사무실이 냉장고같아..

어제는 거래처 담당자랑 미팅을 했는데,
예의도 바르고 유머러스한 20대 중반의 예쁜 여자였어
업무 얘기는 30분? 정도하고 10분 정도는 편안하게 일상의 대화를 나눴지

나도 언어라면 자신있는 편인데 그 담당자는 영어까지 잘하더라구 (무려 4개 국어...!)
게다가 데이터 분석, 포토샵, 엑셀도 수준급! 완전 인재더라
어린 나이에 정말 대단하다고 했더니
새로 입사한 신입들은 스펙이 더 화려하다는거야 그게 부담되고 스트레스래

나는 20대 때 뭐했나.. 싶으면서
갑자기 마음속에 배움에 대한 열정이 마구 마구 생기더라구!!!
늦었다고 생각했을 때 이미 늦었다고? NO NO~! 배움에는 끝이 없는 법!
이 치열한 현대 사회를 살아가는 사회 구성원으로서
나이 어린 친구들에게 뒤쳐지지 않으려면 끊임없이 노력하고 발전해야지 
나! 초과장! 뭐든 할 수 있다! 미노즈들도 모두 다 할 수 있다!

이렇게 혼자 다짐하고 있는데...
거래처 담당자 曰 "초과장님은 요즘 회사생활 하시면서 고민이나 힘든 점 없으세요?"
응? 힘든 부분? 고민? 그건 말할 수 없는 비밀인데... ㅎㅎ 그냥 씩 웃으며 넘겼어

20171122165038171438370.png

초과장의 말할 수 없는 비밀..
그 비밀은 천천히 풀어나가자구 :)

다들 건강 조심하고 다음주 수요일에 또 봐!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Wow @enggalia! Lucky you! He did say that in one video I saw. And I must say, for the duration of his ms, his look last Friday was his best yet. So manly and dashing. Minoz noticed that he's exceptionally gorgeous and handsome that day, too. :blush:  

Try uploading the pictures and videos on a hosting site like imgur.com. Then please do share the url here. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 4

@enggalia  I’m jealous, but happy you were able to catch a glimpse of him.  Yess, I love him in long coats with a turtleneck.  He has the perfect figure for long coats.  I, one the other hand, look like Napoleon lol. 

@syntyche:  you’ll get a good laugh from one of the scenes in PT next episode.  It’s one of the 2 scenes I remember from this drama.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, enggalia said:

Hiii guys, finally I've met lee min ho at friday when he is off duty yeeeeay and yes, because we were arranged the situation is in control and peaceful. We waited for him in the cold, and after like 1hours waiting finally we saw him came out and waaaaaah his figure is so breathtakingly,  I was speechless. Unfortunately, I couldnt see his face clearly because my position was not best enough. But one thing that I couldnt forget is his voice when he said " annyeonghaseyo chusimasseo", so manly and unforgetable. I wish I could see him again in the best position and shake hands with him  :(

Ps : I want to add the pictures and videos tht my friend took, (because I just want to look at him, I didnt think about taking pictures by myself hahah) but said tht I need to upload it in another site and copied the url, oh no

Yeeeah !

@heartLMH and I just went to see him this morning. There were not many fans today,so we stood at a very good place. And he took my present.

ps. I post pictures on my Weibo account but I do not know how to post here by cellphone.

• Like 8

@enggalia @gtLmh0622

I’m so happy that you guys were able to see him in person and listen to his sweet voice, so lucky! :wub:

@gtLmh0622 your pictures are very clear and he was very close, make sure you don’t give your good position to anyone else :tongue: I hope you’d be able to shake his hands next, you go girl!! ♥️

btw you can post the url of the pictures you posted in your weibo here, or if you want to post pictures you didn’t upload in weibo you can upload them in imgur or photobucket (both come in apps) and share the url here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Latifah_ said:

@enggalia @gtLmh0622

I’m so happy that you guys were able to see him in person and listen to his sweet voice, so lucky! :wub:

@gtLmh0622 your pictures are very clear and he was very close, make sure you don’t give your good position to anyone else :tongue: I hope you’d be able to shake his hands next, you go girl!! ♥️

btw you can post the url of the pictures you posted in your weibo here, or if you want to post pictures you didn’t upload in weibo you can upload them in imgur or photobucket (both come in apps) and share the url here

I can not find URL of Weibo pictures by ceIIphone. Would you please help me to post my pictures here ?

Actually the pictures were screenshot of video, totally forgot to take any picture. And there were few seconds, he was missing in my video. :lol: Surprised l shot so closely and clearly. :tongue:

• Like 4

Hi all, greetings from Seoul! 

Havent been posting for a while and I promised @gtLmh0622 that I will drop a short note tonight before tucking in bed and recollecting the events of today.

Happy to be back since FM in February. I was perhaps seated 10meters away then. With a very real chance of being up close to even shake his hands this time, got me really thrilled and nervous . Didn’t know if I was able to handle his aura but anyhow I told myself it is now or never.

Both of of us were very early, first being unfamiliar with the location and of course wanting to get the best place. When we eventually arrived, we were the first 2 and there was no a single fan around. For the next one hour of waiting in the cold, we had wavering thoughts of maybe he wasn’t going to turn up for work today....and the rest of the whole knew about it except for these 2 ignorant souls....

Our fears were abated when more fans turned up one by one. Still not many enough to totally convinced us (me rather) that he was coming. Moreover, many vehicles were blocking the narrow road and it would take him so much effort to manoeuvre and the situation didn’t look good. That got me worried until one young lady (probably the most envied job in the world,  luckiest girl to be MH colleague) came down and started to direct some traffic.

Within a few minutes, the black car arrived and he got off the car. At this very moment, I was just a mess..he walked past me and I stretched out my hand for a handshake. With his hand full of pressies, I managed to grab 3 of his fingers and said good morning in English. He then went up the steps and entered the office.

So much for a first close encounter. Extremely grateful to him for turning up today, the good weather, the few and yet very cooperative fans and of course the great company of our @gtLmh0622.

Hope I have good stories to share tomorrow. Till then, I dream about seeing him again....

Goodnite all, nite nite Min Ho.

xoxo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I can not find URL of Weibo pictures by ceIIphone. Would you please help me to post my pictures here ?

Actually the pictures were screenshot of video, totally forgot to take any picture. And there were few seconds, he was missing in my video. :lol: Surprised l shot so closely and clearly. :tongue:

he was probably missing from your video because your eyes were on him and not on your phone :tongue: 

here are the pictures ❤︎

005Uf2zYgy1flwdv3i6d6j30k00zk445.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1flwdv1nznjj30k00zkdk1.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1flwdulrx62j30k00zkgpp.jpg

@heartLMH thank you for sharing your experience! I'm glad he showed up today and hope he'd show up every time you'd come to see him

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, heartLMH said:

Hi all, greetings from Seoul! 

Havent been posting for a while and I promised @gtLmh0622 that I will drop a short note tonight before tucking in bed and recollecting the events of today.

Happy to be back since FM in February. I was perhaps seated 10meters away then. With a very real chance of being up close to even shake his hands this time, got me really thrilled and nervous . Didn’t know if I was able to handle his aura but anyhow I told myself it is now or never.

Both of of us were very early, first being unfamiliar with the location and of course wanting to get the best place. When we eventually arrived, we were the first 2 and there was no a single fan around. For the next one hour of waiting in the cold, we had wavering thoughts of maybe he wasn’t going to turn up for work today....and the rest of the whole knew about it except for these 2 ignorant souls....

Our fears were abated when more fans turned up one by one. Still not many enough to totally convinced us (me rather) that he was coming. Moreover, many vehicles were blocking the narrow road and it would take him so much effort to manoeuvre and the situation didn’t look good. That got me worried until one young lady (probably the most envied job in the world,  luckiest girl to be MH colleague) came down and started to direct some traffic.

Within a few minutes, the black car arrived and he got off the car. At this very moment, I was just a mess..he walked past me and I stretched out my hand for a handshake. With his hand full of pressies, I managed to grab 3 of his fingers and said good morning in English. He then went up the steps and entered the office.

So much for a first close encounter. Extremely grateful to him for turning up today, the good weather, the few and yet very cooperative fans and of course the great company of our @gtLmh0622.

Hope I have good stories to share tomorrow. Till then, I dream about seeing him again....

Goodnite all, nite nite Min Ho.

xoxo

Hi heartLMH, thanks for sharing your account. NICE. You're one of the lucky persons there when you got the chance to see him up close & personal. He greeted in English I guess because he knows that most of you there are not Koreans - hahaha - But, so COOL saying "good morning" to all of you there. :tongue: Waiting for MORE stories from your end.....

On 11/27/2017 at 11:02 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Yeeeah !

@heartLMH and I just went to see him this morning. There were not many fans today,so we stood at a very good place. And he took my present.

ps. I post pictures on my Weibo account but I do not know how to post here by cellphone.

Hi gtLmh, OMG - were you together with heartLMH? Lucky girl indeed! I wonder what did you give him - hahaha - :tongue:

Hi enggalia, also, thanks for sharing. So NICE that you also got the chance to see him in person up close. :tongue:

• Like 1

On 2017/11/28 at 10:59 PM, syntyche said:

Thanks @heartLMH for sharing! I'm glad you got to grab three of his fingers. :) So what time did you arrive at Suseo? Good thing you arrived early and got to choose the best spot. 

Also, thanks @gtLmh0622 for the pictures! What is your weibo account? Did you post the video there?

Enjoy your stay in Seoul!

The first day, we arrived at Suseo around 7:00. After waited for about 1 hour, another fan came, so we decided that we may arrived around 7:30 next day, it was really cold in the early morning. Unfortunately, 7:30 became a little late, we cound not get our best position yesterday. And more unfortunately, my cellphone turn off at the key time, so I did not take any video. :( But @heartLMH took a nice video. When he went passed me, his hand was still holding the presents, so he could not shake hand with me, but I touched his hand for 1 second. :tongue: Later he swifted  the presents to another hand to shake hands with other fans. So standing in a good place is very important. -_-

Thanks to Soompi, I can meet such a good friend, although we have not met each other before, @heartLMH is so kind to lead me to all places that I want to go. I will make a post of places we visited after back home today.

We will go earlier later. Today is my last day in Seoul, hope I will have a good luck to shake hand with him. :)

I will send a message to you about my Weibo account.

• Like 7