Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

@syntyche excellent recap chingu, thank you:)

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE -EPISODE 2

The scene where  Kae In was crossing the road in a daze sobbing endlessly was really sad. However, seeing her happily eating bibimbap at home after everything that she went through that day, made me laugh.

RYrIBYA.jpg

The misconception about the two men was further solidified by their  hanky-panky  right in Kae In’s own home. She felt sorry  about Sang Jun as she had seen how Jinho heartlessly dumped his ex, a few days earlier.:D

The most hilarious part for me was how she threatened Jinho with a chainsaw when he got caught snooping into blueprints in her daddy’s office.  He squealed in fear and ran away when she showed up like a ghost and gave the chainsaw a good revving, reminding him of the punishment applicable to trespassers. Haha, curiosity killed the cat.:D

Jinho’s face at the end of the episode is priceless; his eyes widened and mouth agape. In Hee can’t seduce him because he’s GAAYY. LOL:lol:

zhZATdf.jpg

Episode 2 brought Jinho and Kae In to live together and I cannot wait for them to fall in love and do the things like cooking, shopping and facials, together.:)

g4PkM8V.jpg

Spoiler

v75QIuu.jpg

Cr iamchristellek8/ Thank you /as tagged /owner

More links inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr goodboysr/ ffsaints/YUKI_3862_MINOZJAPAN絆KIZUNA/maysh1005

Edited by LyraYoo
offtopic, please discuss the drama in PT Thread. Thank you.
  • Like 8

Spoiler

On 11/13/2017 at 1:29 AM, CallieP said:

The first episode sets the stage for the misunderstanding that JJH is gay. It is interlaced very nicely and I would have thought he was gay too if I observed those situations which is hilarous. LMH is funny by acting serious in those funny situations. The way he thinks of Kae In, being clueless, dense but he still feels sorry for her, knowing what he knows and being exasperated by her denseness. Good start. At the beginning, even upright, he is not above using tactics and making use of others as we see later. He is not perfect.

Yes, he is not perfect.

On 11/13/2017 at 1:34 AM, syntyche said:

This is the first time that I would be watching Personal Taste. So it's interesting to see LMH portray a gay role here. I think it's brave of him to take on this role, after reaching a flower boy status with his BOF stint.

It's fun to read your first-time comments.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:29 AM, Latifah_ said:

What I loved the most was Minho's comical side which he couldn't show much in his other dramas (thankfully he got to show it again with Heo Joonjae ^^)  and I loved Lee Minho's look/outfits in here and still love his hairstyle no matter how old-fashioned it may look xD  Minho's chemistry with Son Yejin was good too 

I agree, and I would love to see more of his funny side.

On 11/17/2017 at 6:28 PM, syntyche said:

I’m liking the story of this drama. So far, the story line which got Jin Ho and Gae In into their unusual situation is laid out nicely. I like how LMH and SYJ fit their characters perfectly. It’s interesting to see the dynamics between a neat and sensible guy and a quirky and gullible girl, living under one roof.

One funny scene I like is when Jin Ho sneaked into a room at the Sanggojae to see a blueprint. The usually composed Jin Ho was now in a tight situation, trying hard to reason out with Gae In his sneaking into that room, despite their agreement earlier. And when he screeched, I had to watch the scene again to check if I heard right. Yep, he did screech.  :D

On 11/18/2017 at 12:33 AM, minekas said:

The most hilarious part for me was how she threatened Jinho with a chainsaw when he got caught snooping into blueprints in her daddy’s office.  He squealed in fear and ran away when she showed up like a ghost and gave the chainsaw a good revving, reminding him of the rule applicable to trespassers. Haha, curiosity killed the cat.:D

The chainsaw scene was the funniest part of this episode for me as well.

Thanks for all the comments, photos, clips, links!!

My thoughts on Personal Taste episode 2:

I like Jin-ho, but I'm a little bit concerned that he will be tempted to compromise his values.  So far, he has shown a lot of decency.

tumblr_oz3w3yZo3G1w2zf0ho1_540.png

I really like the sidekicks Young-sun and Sang-jun.  I also like In-hee, Chang-ryul, and CR's dad (aka Jan-di’s dad, lol) in that I love to hate them.  In-hee just might be the worst human being ever.

And I like Kae-in as well, but right now my like is still the kind you have for a "rain-soaked puppy."  But I would choose dense Kae-in any day over the more savvy In-hee!

“Sometimes I’m concerned that Kae-in is well, slow, but she’s not stupid so much as child-like, so maybe we can accept her as overly trusting”--girlfriday

We know that Kae-in believes Jin-ho is gay,

but now Jin-ho knows that she believes he is gay.

tumblr_oz3w3yZo3G1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Edited by LyraYoo
offtopic, please discuss the drama in PT Thread. Thank you.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

https://www.weibo.com/echoechocielbleu

#李敏镐# #蓝色大海的传说开播一周年#  为了@李敏镐后援会 慷慨解囊的亲签, 来分享一下关于许俊宰的一些回忆点滴。
敏镐西最近两次拍摄的作品都主要集中在首尔寒冷的秋冬季节,感觉天气是很折磨人的因素。白天的时间很短,夜晚却很长,寒冷又干燥。

照片是去年的最后一天12月31日拍到的,那天蓝海正是拍得如火如荼的阶段,天气巨冷,上午一大早敏镐就去外省拍了许俊宰约会的外景,然后为了赶晚上的SBS典礼,马不停蹄地赶回首尔。
终于看到了稍事休息准备换装参加晚上典礼的许俊宰本宰[抱抱]还穿着戏服,手里牢牢地抓着他的大剧本,拍戏时剧本不离手的李演员,穿着他一年四季都喜爱的Birkenstock拖鞋[笑cry]忙忙碌碌地走进化妆室。

看到粉丝们的呼唤,他笑着挥手了。照片糊了,[笑cry]. 稍微近一些看李演员工作期间的点点滴滴,在高压工作下他的专业他的严肃以及不变的对粉丝的那份宽容与温情。

69db869bgy1fll85r6jcbj21kw16ohdt.jpg

69db869bgy1fll85qlwh0j21kw11x1kx.jpg

• Like 10

On 11/17/2017 at 2:28 AM, syntyche said:

It’s interesting to see the dynamics between a neat and sensible guy and a quirky and gullible girl, living under one roof.

One funny scene I like is when Jin Ho sneaked into a room at the Sanggojae to see a blueprint. The usually composed Jin Ho was now in a tight situation, trying hard to reason out with Gae In his sneaking into that room, despite their agreement earlier. And when he screeched, I had to watch the scene again to check if I heard right. Yep, he did screech.  :D

Yes, I liked the screech and he jumped and ran away. I also like the scene where Kae In imagined him being gay. LMH did the gay look perfectly :D:D:D:D. Jin

Jin Ho reminds me of Darcy of Pride and Prejudice. A bit arrogant, reserved and having disdain for the messy Kae In. His arrogance here is very different from GJP’s arrogance in BOF. Here it is more condescending than being arrogant because of his privilege and having everyone else  fawn over him. GJP fell for Jan Di because she did not fawn over him and that piqued his interest. Here Jin Ho is more reserved and critical as a person.. You can’t imagine him ever liking someone so messed up and gullible as PKI. He is also ambitious enough and not above doing some unprincipled actions e.g. hitting the director’s car and pretending to want to rent a room so that he could get a foot in the door. He is hungry for an opportunity and would do something not exactly proper to get what he wants but you know he would not go all out and will back away from doing something really wrong or bad. You understand why he does it and not really hate him for doing it.  While as GJP, you know what he is thinking as he is so expressive and explosive, here Jin Ho is extremely reserved and does not open up to others. A very different character. He is a neat freak too and can’t stand messiness. I think LMH is doing a great job in this role.

AS for PKI, she might be dense and easily taken in but then you also see that she is like a Pollyanna. She might be hurt but she recovers because she is positive, believes in a glass half full, trusts in the goodness of mankind and has a childlike innocence and belief in  rainbows. That is her attraction.

• Like 7

On 2017/11/18 at 3:58 AM, alovebof said:

https://www.weibo.com/echoechocielbleu

#李敏镐# #蓝色大海的传说开播一周年#  为了@李敏镐后援会 慷慨解囊的亲签, 来分享一下关于许俊宰的一些回忆点滴。
敏镐西最近两次拍摄的作品都主要集中在首尔寒冷的秋冬季节,感觉天气是很折磨人的因素。白天的时间很短,夜晚却很长,寒冷又干燥。

照片是去年的最后一天12月31日拍到的,那天蓝海正是拍得如火如荼的阶段,天气巨冷,上午一大早敏镐就去外省拍了许俊宰约会的外景,然后为了赶晚上的SBS典礼,马不停蹄地赶回首尔。
终于看到了稍事休息准备换装参加晚上典礼的许俊宰本宰[抱抱]还穿着戏服,手里牢牢地抓着他的大剧本,拍戏时剧本不离手的李演员,穿着他一年四季都喜爱的Birkenstock拖鞋[笑cry]忙忙碌碌地走进化妆室。

看到粉丝们的呼唤,他笑着挥手了。照片糊了,[笑cry]. 稍微近一些看李演员工作期间的点点滴滴,在高压工作下他的专业他的严肃以及不变的对粉丝的那份宽容与温情。

The pictures were taken on 20161231. LMH went to "Red Carpet" (Beauty Saloon) before SBS Ceremony.
That day was very cold and he was filming LOBTS outside Seoul, then he came back for the preparation of SBS Ceremony. Hearing fans' shouting, he smiled and waved his hand. Watching LMH at works, you may see his profession and conscientiousness under high pressures, and never changed kindness and warmth to fans.

• Like 9

Thank you for your wonderful recap @syntyche and for your insightful comments @minekas, @1ouise and @CallieP!  I think most of us have watched PT at least once Syntyche, so it's interesting to read your comments as a first time viewer.  

Overall, I enjoyed this episode, although a little slow in parts.  

PERSONAL TASTE EPISODE 2-MY THOUGHTS

Why is In Hee so witchy towards Kae In at the alter?  You'd think she would feel bad.  At least Chang Rul seems to feel bad.  I thought the scene with the other wedding party listening to Kae In's convo with Young Sun was hilarious.  It's good that Kae In has a friend like Young Sun.  Poor Kae In with the bad luck streak continuing with the auction notice.  lol , the scene in which the fortune teller who tells her than an important figure from the east is coming and Kae In is to hold on to that person who is neither male nor female.  Kae In is too trusting In Hee, Won Ho as JJH points out.  It's funny how Kae In pictured JJH as the perfect gay bf when based on their previous meeting, he's been prickly.  Sang go jae is an interesting house, but how would you keep it warm in the winter?  The scene with JJH, Young Sun, Sang Jun and Kae In is so funny, especially when Sang Jun puts his hand on JJH's knee then again when Young Sun and kae In are at JJH's bedroom door listening as Sang Jun puts medicine on JJH's thigh.  Yeah, JJH's screech was funny, similar to GJP when he saw bugs.  I can't believe In Hee has the gall to return to Sanggojae even if she split with Chang Ryul.  I wish Kae In would have been angry, not the sad puppy.  Argh, and to top it off, In Hee being so mean and rude asking if Kae In knows what love is.  Cat fight!  

• Like 7

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Fans visited the filming location of LOTBS last year.

Reveal hidden contents

6eb67dd4gy1flnsc4c9ikj20qo1bfq8h.jpg

6eb67dd4gy1flnsbwlup4j20qo0tcgo0.jpg

6eb67dd4gy1flnsbzspyej20qo10stgf.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing these pictures. :tongue:

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171120 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

23659656_1524825437610614_79658728875667

23755625_1524825470943944_51299946804242

23794813_1524825174277307_60591363617192

92703844gy1flo8yp2hogj20u30qojuc.jpg

cr as tagged / Logo

Cr. Nuy Minho via Woodalchis Minoz

*** Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Although, I can see his photos from time to time here I still can say I missed LMH! :heart:

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/officialminoz/

20171120 Lee Min Ho : Minoz FB updated :

오늘서울의 최저온도는 -4˚ 오늘 눈이 오려나? 싶은 찰나
첫눈 소식이 찾아왔네요
봄엔 벚꽃이 여름엔 매미 울음소리가
가을에는 빨간 단풍을 보며 계절의 한복판에 서있다는 걸
알 수 있듯 첫눈이 내렸다는 건
추운 겨울의 문 앞에 왔다는 뜻이 겠죠?
누군가에겐 설렘과 추억,
누군가에겐 추운 겨울의 시작 또는 출퇴근길 불청객일
바로 오늘
여러분은 첫눈하면 뭐가 떠오르시나요?
Today was freezing day~~ the lowest temperature was -4 degrees Celsius.
But we had the first snow of the season as if our wish had come true.
It seems we are at the threshold of winter such as cherry blossom tells it is spring, cicadas singing in summer, and falling leaves in autumn.
The first snow,
For someone, it is heart fluttering and reminiscence,
For others, it is unwelcome guest and continuous freezing days.
What is coming up in your mind?

23622169_1865391483501741_69673128432235

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171121 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. LMH always makes my DAY every day every time I see his face. Thanks for updating this thread with his every day photos on duty. I really appreciate it. :tongue:And.............he looks so very FINE!

• Like 3