Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found that Google's translation was not bad, so I used Google's translation and only made some modifications.

What is English to Manager Choco ? A difficult task.

Date 2017. 09. 20 17: 00: 47

Thank you for translated.

It is funny and cute story, I love Choco story too much ^^

• Like 2

I find it sweet that Junpyo waited for Jandi to come home. He cares and worries about her safety. So when the bodyguards dragged him off, he sent Jihoo an eye signal towards Jandi's apartment, which probably means 'take care of Jandi'.

I like the ramen scene. Junpyo is eating off the lid of the pot, like Jandi did. And then discovers that uncooked ramen tastes good as well.

I really love watching Junpyo's facial expressions. When Jaekyung told him about visiting Jandi, the transition of his facial expressions were spot-on, from being annoyed, to showing interest, then to pretending to be annoyed.

For a fiancee, I think it's weird that Jaekyung is even the one setting up the chance for Junpyo and Jandi to meet. Well, good for Junpyo and Jandi. And Junpyo finally let everybody know, including Jihoo and Jaekyung, that he's not giving up on the one he loves. But Jandi's reply is a slap to his face. Well, come to think of it, Junpyo was the first one who broke that promise. He went to Macau, left her hanging for months, then broke it off with her (or was it only Jandi who made that promise?). But at least now, he's getting his act straight and knows and is working at what he wants. But alas, Mama Kang is again blocking the way.

• Like 8

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE 19-My thoughts

Overall, I thought the episode was ok.  I did enjoy the NGs at the end of the episode.  I thought Jae Kyung beating GJP at video game was pretty funny; what's funnier is GJP's poor loser reaction.Yi jeung is pretty rude waving and putting his arms around the other girls while on the date with Ga Eul.  I know he's hurting too, but no need to hurting innocent Ga Eul.  Good for her, throwing water on Yi Jeung's face and walking out on dinner with his father.  boy, LMH was really teetering when he walking with Jae Kyung at the market--not just a little but quite a bit in this scene.  That market is like Costco with all the samples.  so, is Jae Kyung being thoughtful when she buys food for Jandi or is there an ulterior motive?

Isn't GJP smiling while eating uncooked ramen cute?  At first, I thought eww uncooked ramen, but I've read a number of people eat/ate uncooked ramen.  I've only had uncooked ramen broken into pieces in a Chinese chicken salad.  Jandi is so lucky to have the F3 as friends.  Oh oh President kang arrives.  I really love the actress who plays pres kang.  Why didn't Pres Kang keep GJP in Macau?  It definitely would have kept GJP and Jandi apart.  I'm surprised that the F3 know how to put up wall paper and paint; you'd think they would hired people.  Yeah, why would Jae Kyung drag GJP to Jandi's place knowing that GJP has feelings for Jandi.  Lol, ji hoo giving Yi Jeong a peck during the spin the bottle game.  The tense silence When Ji Hoo asked GJP if he could give up on someone he loved if she was suffering...I felt bad for Jae Kyung as she heard GJP say no.  

Isn't he a cutie in this video?

cr:nongnoopj

Other thoughts--I like that LMH wasn't isolated at the social welfare training.  Before he started MS, I imagined that he would be in some dark corner of an office . 

I finally watched Secret Campus.  I was resistant at first, not being fond of cutesy high school dramas (although I found Heirs watchable). Secret Campus is not a cutesy drama; it's has mature themes, so I enjoyed it.  I guess LMH was in his late teens during the drama, but he looks much older than the rest of the kids.  There are a couple of cute scenes with PBY.  

• Like 9

On 9/24/2017 at 1:19 AM, Latifah_ said:

sorry for the super late reply, didn't know collecting the accounts would take forever. hope none of these were posted here before.

From instagram:

some of the hashtags read: #LeeMinho #signature #celebrity #LongLegs #handsome #happy

a comment says: please write another account

he replied: he plays foot volleyball well

I was extremely happy to receive training during those 5 days with Minho hyung.

#LeeMinho #signature #heart #hurts @actorleeminho 

Minho hyung's signature is freaking sweet!! seeing Minho hyung everyday while receiving training during 5 days ,,, #today #AllDay #LeeMinho #together #happy #cool #Dailyinstagram #final #night #like (what he wants to say is he's happy spending the whole day with minho, and that minho is cool. he loved the last night at the training center)

the 4 nights 5 days public service training ,,. I really liked it, I was very happy spending the 4 nights and 5 days with Lee Minho., I saw Minho hyung every day and never got tired of it .,, Minho hyung was shining even when he was playing foot volleyball .,, just perfect ...... I love you Minho hyung (some of the hashtags: #PublicService #HeoJunjae #GuJoonpyo #together #happy)

all of the instagram accounts above were posted on Sept.14th and Minho signed them all with <-their name- annyeong!!>

From twitter:

this is crazy ㅋㅋㅋ my friend says he played foot volleyball with Lee Minho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Wah I saw Lee Minho ㅋㅋ

that tweet is from a fellow trainee who went to the same center with our boy.. 2 days later he tweeted the following:

*sob sob* I was extremely happy to have conversations with Lee Minho hyungnim and to eat with him at the same table..

lol you see how "Lee Minho" turned into "Lee Minho hyungnim" in just 2 days? I found this account to be the most amusing one :tongue: 

==============

This is a funny DC post by k-minoz that I’d like to share xD 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=minho&no=661228&page=2

Title: What in the earth did he do for them to say they're happy

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even now they wrote they’re happy in the accounts that came out from the public service training ㅋㅋㅋ

For fans, just seeing his face would be enough to make them happy. Even seeing his shadow alone would obviously make them happy

But is it the same for men to whom none of that matters? ㅋㅋㅋ

Some of the comments:

I know right ㅋㅋ it’s Lee Minho’s magic charm ㅋㅋ

Mino the evangelist of happiness

They were happy seeing a flower ㅋㅋ isn’t that right?

Captivating Lee Minho sprinkled lots of happiness around

Because it’s Minho ㅋㅋ by just eating, playing foot volleyball, playing soccer

doing only that let the happiness virus spread out ㅋㅋㅋ

The human happiness-virus let it infect me too please

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing these fan account collections. So lucky of them that they got the chance to see LMH up close & personal everyday for (5) days. They got the chance to get LMH's signature/autograph, talk & eat with him. So, this is what he did during the training recently, just playing ball games. So, he's good in foot ball, huh? If I were in their place surely I'd feel happy, too. But, for men to feel this way, it's different. And this, I do agree - it's because of his magic charm - hahaha - He gained new fans I'm sure from there. :tongue:

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

More pictures of 20170925 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

45b8d7b7gy1fjvjq4a1bej21mf1oge82.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fjvjpzcn76j21s91ogkjm.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fjvjq9ln5cj21og1ogkjm.jpg

45b8d7b7gy1fjvjqdpd42j21hx1ogb2a.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :tongue: Also, thanks for the info that he changed route today due to many fans waiting for him in his usual route everyday.

• Like 5

leeminho06-1600x919.jpg

10+ Photos Of Lee Min Ho’s Hot Body At The Beach

Lee Min Ho is known as the heart-throb actor of Asia, but even during his busy schedule, he makes time to enjoy himself no matter what is activities may be.

In this list, check out how Lee Min Ho spends his day shooting at the beach as he engages in activities such as surfing and volleyball. Loving every moment of it, beach life seems to be in his nature! 

In his younger years

leeminho01.jpg

leeminho02.jpg

Showing some skin

leeminho02-1.jpg

leeminho04.jpg

leeminho05.jpg

Spoiler

leeminho06-1600x919.jpg

Enjoying the beach days!

leeminho14.jpg

leeminho09.jpg