Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Always amazed at the fans waiting at the airport and the filming sites. I mean , how do they know where to find him??? Lol 

i just knew when i opened twitter that he was at incheon airport and already left for bangkok and there were lots of fans waiting there when he arrived! Ottokke?! Minoz really jjang. Im so bad at detective skills if he came to my country i probably would have slept through it hahaha

thanks soompzies for the pics!

was this uploaded?

cr to 1light

by the way, i have not heard from @pixie0622 in a long time. What happened chingu? 

@minekasthat famous tongue though, it's making another appearance!:lol:

Wow, I can't believe he got to Thailand and went straight to shooting. 

He looks so good in the eider attire!!! So hot and sexy! 

Did you guys see the crowd that waited for his arrival to Thailand! Daebak! 

@Chellsee hahahahah the girl behind is sssssooooooo me!!!! Hahaha. She's swooning to the moon and back. I would too. Lol.

• Like 8

I love the captions that everyone is putting on today's pics!!

C4EgLW0UcAA_r4N.jpg

"Whoaaa he was looking at you sis!"

Spoiler

C4EVxVlVcAAKHyt.jpg

"It's right choice to be airport staff or flight attendants *see better future*"

C4EDeCaVUAY5jt1.jpg

"healthy lips"

C4EKSaQWcAA3A04.jpg

"That's How The #Minoz All Around The World Look Like When They Saw Oppa"

C4D7woJUcAArZod.jpg

"Mr. CEO meeting with staff"

The hairstyle I like best--parted and down, but showing his eyebrows:

C4D3GZoUcAAYtAC.jpg

Yeah, I didn't notice anything but the hair.  :wink:

cr. to owners.  Thank you!  It's been a good day.

• Like 11

8 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

@Myhun  I saw something need to be translated ? Where is it ? I'm a little busy right now. Maybe I will find it out at night.

hi gtLmh0622, What I mean is the translation for  the caption in this instagram (i put under spoiler)...thanks:)

Spoiler

More pics at ICN airport by atminho

:heart:

C4EoY5wVYAEA1lt.jpg

C4EoY5uUMAE6a4W.jpg

Spoiler

C4EoY5tVYAAjzlW.jpg

C4EXbthVcAAlvQS.jpg

• Like 8

Lee Min Ho looks refreshing for 'Innisfree'

lee-min-ho_1486496131_af_org.jpg

Cosmetic brand 'Innisfree' revealed their latest product presented by actor Lee Min Ho.

Set in the natural landscape of Jeju Island, overlooking the vast sea waters, nostalgic sunset, and green forest, Lee Min Ho looks refreshing in this photoshoot. 

Innisfree's 'Eau De Toilette For Men' comes in three dynamic themes: Aqua Beach,Deep Forest, and Golden Sunset, respectively released last December.

Check out the photos below.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho_1486492035_1486428979-89-org.

lee-min-ho_1486492007_1486429010-64-org.

lee-min-ho_1486492027_1486429003-70-org.

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/lee-min-ho-looks-refreshing-for-innisfree

• Like 9

Guest Moonrain

Hot damn, those innisfree pics are lethal! Cant stop looking at it! 

And dare i mention what i saw peaking from the eider bts? 

*ovary explodes one by one*

2 hours ago, Moonrain said:

Hot damn, those innisfree pics are lethal! Cant stop looking at it! 

And dare i mention what i saw peaking from the eider bts? 

*ovary explodes one by one*

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha you crack me up! 

You don't need to mention it. I'm sure all of our eyes have wandered upon it as well. Hahahaha. 

Reminds me of faithlings and our pervy minds lol. We used to claim it whenever we saw it. Lol. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Myhun said:

hi gtLmh0622, What I mean is the translation for  the caption in this instagram (i put under spoiler)...thanks:)

What she post is :

Thank you Oppa for shaking hands with me ! Thank you for your responding every time I called you ! Thank you for your "Bye~" ( 빠이 ) so gentle and soft.  Oppa's voice is more x 100 gentle and soft than mine ! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

What she post is :

Thank you Oppa for shaking hands with me ! Thank you for your responding every time I called you ! Thank you for your "Bye~" ( 빠이 ) so gentle and soft.  Oppa's voice is more x 100 gentle and soft than mine ! 

gtLmh0622...thank you so much for the translation:)...she is so lucky...our bb is so sweet and warm as usual...:heart: him

------------------------------------------------

Lee Min Ho almost makes a Fan faint at her own wedding!

by Mysujung on Tue, Feb 07, 2017

f799a777-0d44-45c8-9578-d2f3c036da71.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho is known for his close relationship with his fans. Not only is it said that he personally reads every piece of fan mail, but he is famous for caring deeply about their happiness. Case in point...after receiving a wedding invitation from a long time fan, Lee decided to go above and beyond to make her already special day...all the more special. Just what did he do to make this fan almost faint? Read onto find out!

For one lucky fan, her story of wedding bliss...and Lee Min Ho's part in it...all started back in 2015 during a fan signing event. The excited fan, who was at the time planning her wedding, decided to ask her favorite actor a very important question: When should she get married?

Faced with three choices (December, January, and March) Lee Min Ho decided on March as the month for the happy couple to tie the knot!

As the wedding date approached, the fan took it a step further and decided to invite Lee Min Ho to her wedding. 

3832f615-b79f-4d20-9dfd-ea28cc343fda.jpg

Although he could not attend due to his schedule, Lee Min Ho took the time to send the newlyweds a giant flower wreath that read, “Please be happy and live well”.

d3d18be0-7a83-4acd-b5b6-513f50bf6fef.jpg

It was reported that the bride almost fainted upon seeing the wreath! Who wouldn't?!

Many of Lee Min Ho fans were touched by his kind and thoughtful gesture stating, “That warm and polite message, it’s just like Lee Min Ho.” 

What do you think of Lee Min Ho's wedding gift? Let us know your thoughts below!

Source https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-personally-makes-a-fans-wedding-day-a-dream-come-true/

• Like 9