Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

“Hard-Working Air” - “Legend of the Blue Sea” Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun Couple Behind The Scene Revealed - 12.12.2016 

CzcIPLpUQAA9FB1.jpg

SBS Wednesday - Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” release their latest still cuts showing the couple Jun-Chung’s (Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung, portrayed by Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun) happy time on the snow and during the shooting process. Lee Min Ho, who poses together with the team are becoming the “Happy Virus” with Jeon Ji Hyun, smiling together as a proof of how well the filming process is.

Meanwhile, the other casts Seong Dong Il - Lee Hee Joon - Shin Won Ho and Sin Hye Sun also was seen to have fun, laughing on the still cuts that was released to the public. The latest still cuts of the drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” are making viewers automatically smile in response.

SBS Wednesday - Thursday Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” release their latest still cuts of Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho who currently enjoying the filming process of the drama.

The Wednesday-Thursday SBS Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” (Written by Park Ji Eun / Directed by Jin Hyuk / Culture Depot of South Korea / Production House Studio Dragon) just release their latest still cuts on the 7th of December, that was expected to come from the 7th Episode. Drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” itself is a fantasy romance filled with laughter and fun. The drama also have unpredictable events as the very last mermaid on the planet will meet the con-artist and will have trouble adapting to the human life, There will be a connection tying their past that will cross over to the future as the story unfold. The story line was promised to give the audience a brand new experience.

The story has so far revealed the fateful encounter of the mermaid Sim Chung (Jeon Ji Hyun) and human, a con-artist Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho), showing the legend and secrets of he mermaid. Now the drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” showing still cuts on how the casts are having fun throughout the filming process. Still echoing from last week’s episode (Episode 7-Episode 8) in viewers eyes “I Love You” from both of the leads Sim Chung and Heo Jun Jae, telling the beginning of a magical love. 

In addition, the secret of a mermaid why they can live on land and for how long is unveiled, how mermaids can only survive, keeping their heart beating if the person they love can love them back. Heo Jun Jae has finally make a heartbreaking reveal of his past, and confess to Sim Chung that he had a plan to love her. In addition, Heo Jun Jae confirmed that there has been some kind of connection between him and Kim Dam Ryeong (Lee Min Ho) who lives in the past who knew a mermaid and the same characters surrounding them who’s somehow connected to the present. 

In the meantime, the latest still cuts that has been publicly released has attract attention, showing happiness behind the scene of the “I Love You” scene in the ski resort. Jeon Ji Hyun who portrayed the mermaid Sim Chung turned into a “Happy Virus” goddess with her pure white ski suit and Lee Min Ho was seen smiling with his ski suit, both illuminating the setting. Lee Min Ho who portrayed the con-artist Heo Jun Jae show his seriousness and effort to continue filming beneath the beautiful scenery, a lot of laugh was seen bursting throughout the filming process. 

Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun have been caught together with their “smoke breathing”, concentrating on each other. Lee Hee Joon who act as Joo Nam Doo and Shin Won Ho who act as Tae Oh also was see to have fun with Heo Jun Jae as the con-artist trio, full with laughter, showing viewers a pleasant scene. We can also see Seong Dong Il who act as Ma Dae Young, a prisoner who escapes the prison, a murderer was also seen monitoring with Heo Jun Jae. Shin Hye Sun who act as Cha Si Ah who have a crush on Heo Jun Jae also laugh prettily holding flowers and lighting up the film. All viewers can totally see that all cast of “Legend of the Blue Sea” has played important character, continually shooting with the friendly hard-working staff. 

Representatives of “Legend of the Blue Sea” said “We are working hard and making effort to make a good drama with many actors and actress, including Heo Jun Jae and Sim Chung couple as the lead and hard-working staffs” and “Please keep the support and love to the drama that has broadcasted 8 episodes~” 

Meanwhile, SBS “Legend of the Blue Sea”is broadcasting every Wednesday and Thursday on 10 pm KST.

Reporter Kim Yoo Jin you@tenasia.co.kr

source: Naver/TenAsia

• Like 7

Just now, CarolynH said:

Is anyone watching the web drama 7 kisses?  Is it once a week?  Does anyone know when Minho's segment airs?  

It airs twice a week, every Monday and Wednesday/Thursday. I guess Minho's story will be the last one.

• Like 6

On ‎2016‎년 ‎12‎월 ‎11‎일 at 10:16 AM, Kris Silva said:

One of the actors in LOTBS talking about our boy:  

I have no idea what he is saying about our bboy ; i hope we get some translation. 

The second video seems to be about LMH's love for video games. 

Edit:

Korea actor 김오복 ( who act as a doctor in " The legend of the blue sea " talked about the first impression of Lee Min Ho was very handsome , tidy and friendly even Min Ho is a super star. Also, Lee Min Ho really love to play the mobile game during the break time of shooting of blue sea . 

cr. 오복TV
Translated by Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club

Hi, it's a really long time to post here.

I just unlurk to correct something. In the 2nd clip actor Kim said that he saw Minho watched intently his mobile phone between every shooting take. And he guessed that Minho must love playing mobile games and wondered what mobile game Minho plays. So he came close to Minho to check and realized that Minho actually monitored his acting, not playing games all those times. Minho's manager recorded every take and after the cut sign Minho checked and monitored his acting. Actor Kim said he felt ashamed of his wrong guessing and praised Minho's determined efforts. He even said to Minho that he's sorry for his misunderstanding at 1:42 in the video clip.

Prior to LOTBS airing, Minho held a V-app interview. In that interview Minho himself said that he had quit playing games for six months preparing for LOTBS.

1481503250.jpg

I'm sure that actor Kim saw Minho like this photo above. I'm really proud of Minho and his efforts.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Is anyone watching the web drama 7 kisses?  Is it once a week?  Does anyone know when Minho's segment airs?  

Hi CarolynH, "7 First Kisses” has begun airing its first of the 8 episodes. This is every Mondays and Thursdays starting 5 December 2016 at 10:00am KST through the Naver TVCast network:  http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/4759338/news.   I guess LMH's segment will be the last part.....based on the trailer that I've seen so far...... :P

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nika94 said:

:heart: Loveeeeee JunChung couple!!! Miss them:tears:

Credit: as tagged

Hi nika, thanks for sharing this capture from the drama. I'm happy for LMH that the drama is doing very well in the rating chart. :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 5-11, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

There weren’t any surprises for our Big 3 broadcasting networks this week, as the shows that have proved to be dominant in their respective time slots, Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim and Legend of the Blue Sea, continued to dominate.

Over in the middle of the week, Legend of the Blue Sea still continues to perform at peak ratings efficiency, even though it seems like it may not reach 20% anytime soon. At least it’s not dropping any viewers, even though it didn’t seem to add any this week, either.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Wednesday, Dec. 7      
Oh My Geum-bi 7 KBS 5.8%
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju 7 MBC 4.8%
Legend of the Blue Sea 7 SBS 17.4%
Thursday, Dec. 8      
Oh My Geum-bi 8 KBS 6.0%
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju 8 MBC 5.4%
Legend of the Blue Sea 8 SBS 17.4%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-5-11-2016/

• Like 4

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Takes Us Behind The Scenes With New Photos

the legend of the blue sea bts 0

December 12, “The Legend of the Blue Sea” released behind-the-scenes photos from set.

The drama has been receiving a lot of love for the comedic episodes showing Shim Cheong (Jun Ji Hyun) adjusting to life on land, and Heo Jun Jae (Lee Min Ho) and Shim Cheong’s lives as housemates.

The photos show all the major cast members of the drama, including the solid supporting cast and cameo actors Jo Jung Suk and Hong Jin Kyung. Sung Dong Il, playing the chilling villain of the drama, breaks character for a bright smile at the camera.

Check out the photos here:

Spoiler

the legend of the blue sea btsthe legend of the blue sea bts lee min hothe legend of the blue sea bts jun ji hyun hong ji kyung

legend of the blue sea jo jung suk

the legend of the blue sea bts shin won hothe legend of the blue sea bts shin hye sunthe legend of the blue sea bts sung dong ilthe legend of the blue sea bts lee hee joonthe legend of the blue sea bts lee min ho sung dong il

credit : soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 6

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's chemistry

photo794586.jpg

Pictures of the drama were released.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" stars Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon look like they are having a fun time filming the drama in the pictures.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is all about a mermaid who comes to land and falls in love with a fraud.

The pictures released show the scene where the mermaid and the fraud connect with feelings. Jeon Ji-hyeon is wearing a white ski costume looking pretty and Lee Min-ho is either smiling or looking at his script.

Ma Dae-yeong is an escaped convict who is a danger to Sim Cheong, and Joon-jae, played by Seong Dong-il is standing with Lee Min-ho and watching the monitor as if they are friends. Sin Hue-seon in the role of Cha Sia is also there holding some flowers.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-chemistry

• Like 9

7 hours ago, zinnia said:

Hi, it's a really long time to post here.

I just unlurk to correct something. In the 2nd clip actor Kim said that he saw Minho watched intently his mobile phone between every shooting take. And he guessed that Minho must love playing mobile games and wondered what mobile game Minho plays. So he came close to Minho to check and realized that Minho actually monitored his acting, not playing games all those times. Minho's manager recorded every take and after the cut sign Minho checked and monitored his acting. Actor Kim said he felt ashamed of his wrong guessing and praised Minho's determined efforts. He even said to Minho that he's sorry for his misunderstanding at 1:42 in the video clip.

Prior to LOTBS airing, Minho held a V-app interview. In that interview Minho himself said that he had quit playing games for six months preparing for LOTBS.

I'm sure that actor Kim saw Minho like this photo above. I'm really proud of Minho and his efforts.

Hi @zinnia ! Thanks for the clarification. That makes me happy that LMH is admired by other people in the industry. 

We missed reading your posts here. I hope you come back and post more. 

I also saw this article which is pretty cool... LMH creates another memorable line. 

http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=8623774&langCode=en&lfrom=twitter

Lee Min Ho on ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ creates another famous line (feat. Park Ji-eun) 

OSEN | 2016.12.09 06:55
last updated 2016.12.09 17:2395

[OSEN=Kim Kyung Joo] Actor Lee Min Ho has added another line for one of his famous lines.

In SBS Wed-Thurs drama ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea’ (written by Park Ji-eun, directed by Jin Hyuk), aired on December 8, Lee Min Ho’s line of confession has captured the viewers’ hearts, especially women’s. 

Previously, Lee Min Ho had made a famous line in SBS drama ‘The Heirs’ with the help of writer Kim Eun-sook. He has made another famous line, this time with the help of writer Park Ji-eun.

The famous line was made when Lee Min hoo, or Jun-jae, has realized his feelings for Shim Chung (Jun Ji-hyun). As Shim Chung realized that her heart will soon stop beating when Jun-jae keeps on disliking her, she became urgent. She went to see Jun-jae and asked, “When will you probably like me? Do you have plans to like me?”

With her sudden questions, Jun-jae denied her at once. With the actions of Jun-jae, such as getting jealous of Yoo Jung-hoon (Jo Jung-suk) and keeping his sight on Shim Chung as other guys might watch her swimming, he actually liked her but he didn’t seem to realize about it.

Shim Chung was disappointed but never gave up on Jun-jae. During their date at the library, she said sweet words to him, like “I like it here. I can make whispers to you.”

However, when Shim Chung met the girl who led Yoo Jung-hoon to death, her feelings began to change. The ex of Yoo Jung-hoon had said, “We had lots of secrets to each other because we were different. This kind of relationship will just leave pain to each other.”

This was how the relationship of Jun-jae and Shim Chung was. Shim Chung couldn’t confess that she is a mermaid and she started to think that such secret might hurt Jun-jae.

As her heart began to hurt, she worried and mumbled whether to go back to the sea while she was making a call to Jun-jae.

Jun-jae heard her words just in time. He stopped her by saying “Where the heck are you going?” As Shim Chung said that she might have to go back to where she belongs, for she doesn’t want to hurt Jun-jae, he confessed his true feelings. “I have plans on liking you. So don’t leave.”

The line that comes to your mind when you hear ‘Lee Min Ho’ is, “Do I like you?” After this line captured the hearts of many, another famous line was made.

As it’s not easy for actors to make even one famous line in their career, Lee Min Ho has added one more to his famous lines and proved his character of ‘master of romantic-comedy’. / trio88@osen.co.kr

• Like 10