Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

@Kris SilvaDid you see someone posted on the LBS thread that viki has the license?  I'm not sure that's correct.  Neither the Viki page nor the Viki facebook mentions that it won the right to show LBS.  Can I forward message I received on FB messenger to you?  Would that work? I'm happy to do so if it would work.  Try dramafever.typeform.com.  It takes me to the right page on my ipad, but when I tried it on my laptop, it didn't work; that's why I deleted it from my post above.

I assumed it was going to be on DF because it was listed under "coming soon", so I paid for premium.  If DF doesn't carry LBS, I definitely am going to complain that it's false advertising.

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Kris SilvaDid you see someone posted on the LBS thread that viki has the license?  I'm not sure that's correct.  Neither the Viki page nor the Viki facebook mentions that it won the right to show LBS.  Can I forward message I received on FB messenger to you?  Would that work? I'm happy to do so if it would work.  Try dramafever.typeform.com.  It takes me to the right page on my ipad, but when I tried it on my laptop, it didn't work; that's why I deleted it from my post above.

I assumed it was going to be on DF because it was listed under "coming soon", so I paid for premium.  If DF doesn't carry LBS, I definitely am going to complain that it's false advertising.

I sent a msg to DF FB but no reply yet. So i tried your link in ipad and it worked -- I was able to send the request.  Thanks! 

Yeah, saw that Viki post in LOTBS thread. But sometimes, even if Viki gets the rights to the show, DF gets to show it a couple weeks delayed. So i am still hoping they would get to show LOTBS.  Did you you notice they stopped featuring LMH news on their website? They used to update every week on our boy.  Now it's like they are banned to discuss LMH.  (Last update was back in August re: 2018 Olympics. So not one update on LOTBS). Maybe bec. Of the fact that they lost the exclusive rights to his new drama. So disappointing...

• Like 7

46 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hi CarolynH, I hope viki is licensed to show the drama. If not, DF is fine as well. I love the teaser. The drama airs its first EP on November 16, 10 p.m. KST. Can't wait! :P

• Like 2

@Kris Silva:  You probably won't receive a reply until tomorrow.    You're right, DF hasn't posted news of LMH lately.  I posted in DF's LBS thread (I guess it was created soon after the drama was announced) that Viki has the exclusive to hopefully save people from buying DF premium as I did.  I'm going to catch LBS  on my local SBS too.  The drama preceding LBS is only on episodes 13-14, so there will be a month delay until I can watch it on TV too.  

• Like 6

Here's what is weird.  LBS isn't listed under the "coming soon" section in Viki either.  Wouldn't one think that Viki would be advertising like crazy just to entice LMH to buy their product? Oh well, as long as I can watch it SOMEWHERE i'll be satisfied.

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho Talks About “The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Drama Comeback Role

Lee Min Ho

Actor Lee Min Ho reveals his thoughts on finally making a drama comeback with the highly anticipated “The Legend of the Blue Sea” with Jun Ji Hyun.

The drama is a fantasy romance centered around a motif from a mermaid story found in Korea’s first historical (romance) storybook. Jun Ji Hyun plays the last mermaid in the world who steps foot into a city for the first time and Lee Min Ho plays a genius conman.

This marks Lee Minho’s first drama in three years, since “Heirs,” which aired in 2013.

He opens up about his role, saying, “I’m nervous and excited to see how everyone will respond to it. I get to act out two roles on ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea,’ including one as a conman and so I’ll be able to show many diverse sides to me. Please look forward to seeing them.”

The drama released its first teaser yesterday, which shows gorgeous scenery images as well as dropping hints about the two roles played by Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” will air its first episode on November 16 and will be available exclusively on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/19/lee-min-ho-talks-legend-blue-sea-drama-comeback-role/

• Like 7

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's teaser

photo774903.jpg

Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon and actor Lee Min-ho appeared in the teaser for the new SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea".

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" is a fantasy romance drama about the last mermaid on Earth meeting a genius fraud and living on land.

Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon look very sorrowful as if they miss each other.

The footage starts with Lee Min-ho sitting on the rocks and looking out into the ocean as if he's waiting for someone.

Then the footage goes onto show Lee Min-ho unconscious near the coast and Jeon Ji-hyeon crouched between the rocks as if she's fearing someone.

Jeon Ji-hyeon is the mermaid. She swims in the ocean as swiftly as a dolphin and it is just so magical.

The narration in the footage elevates the sadness as Jeon Ji-hyeon sounds like she might breakdown crying at any moment. Part of a narration says, "I'll keep my promise. I promise to get to you through the storm, through a road that I have never been down before".

Although the footage is short, the part where Jeon Ji-hyeon is sitting lonely between lilies and scared to death about something, is so abundant and beautiful. She's already a wreck but people are poking her with a stick. Still, her will power to make it to Lee Min-ho never dies.

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" can be seen on the 16th of November at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/video-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-teaser-99719.html

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

Guys! :(( do you know why LBS will not be on DF?? That is so shocking!!:o  cannot believe!! What issue DF has with Oppa?? :((

Maybe Viki issue higher price. There was a news reported that the production cost of LOTBS had been fully back by selling the copyrights to all over the world, so they don't need many produce placements, Writer Park will not deliberately write something just for produce placements. 
Think about the remunerations of 2 top stars and expenses for 150 persons filming overseas over half month, the price of LOTBS copyrights should be very high. But DF had invested Heirs and got exclusive rights, don't know what they're thinking about and what happened this time.       

• Like 7