Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

w0ooT..i left this thread for a week due to fever and i guess im going to have it again after seeing how the thread grows...but im happy if i get the fever cz of it..lol not cz of some stupid weather change...btw sara2908 and maymay chan...i love ur pixies...btw maymay...do u know when they r going to release the official DVD???im dying to buy them....*teaRs*

Guest rainbow*

omg LEE MIN HO HASNT LEFT YET!! omg luckily i didnt go airport.. wias really close but then i gave up =p did anybody go airport today? xD haha poor kids! =p

Guest ml_87

OMG, the 1st page is awesome. ths ths u guys a lot! :D

i dont know his exact flight, dont know where he's going afterwards etc but i know he's not leaving today

i dont know his schedule either because it wasnt decided where he was going to go

they were actually looking for places to film for the first 2 days so that's why shooting only started yesterday

We received a big favour from this person and dont want to disturb him anymore so we arent going to bother them anymore

so i've really told u guys what i can

ths cecilia so much! it's very kind of u to give Aussie fans (and us) some more information. if Mino 's schedule hasnt been decided yet, it means that he wouldnt back to Korea right after leaving Sydney, right? B)

Guest chuuchelz

thx GOD the weather is GOOD today

i thought its gonna be frezzing and rainy

so yeah, any1 is going 2 da airport 2mr????

coz i m kinda free 2mr...

Guest mintysweety327327

i dont know his exact flight, dont know where he's going afterwards etc but i know he's not leaving today

i dont know his schedule either because it wasnt decided where he was going to go

they were actually looking for places to film for the first 2 days so that's why shooting only started yesterday

We received a big favour from this person and dont want to disturb him anymore so we arent going to bother them anymore

so i've really told u guys what i can

Min ho has been so busy and sleep deprived before coming over to Australia....

It doesn't make sense that the magazine (having all that time to organise for the photo shoot...i think the news was released about 2 months ago?) has not decided where to go yet and was still looking for places....

Min ho is on such a tight schedule.....

Is it possible for him to have a work schedule which is sort of "let's wait and see.."

Does anyone have the same doubt as me? :P

Guest mintysweety327327

Has anyone noticed that on the photos that were taken by Cecilia on Sunday......Min Ho didn't have any more pimples on his face..... :lol:

Just in two days.......

The magic of make up ha ha

Guest leahtran

Has anyone noticed that on the photos that were taken by Cecilia on Sunday......Min Ho didn't have any more pimples on his face..... :lol:

Just in two days.......

The magic of make up ha ha

Hey, can I ask because LMH has pimples so he had to cover his face when he saw you guys?. I think it's weird when in Japan he let fans took photo but in Aus he covered his face like that. Is it the real reason? Because I heard some of my friends said that most of K actors/ actressess dont have really smooth skin. Just curious though :P:D

Guest NgHicHaN

^Naw i think he was shy because he didnt have make up on / bad breath after sleeping on the plane. something like that.

nd yeah i noticed the pimples thing haha.

thanks Azura for the photos xD.. I love it everytime seeing his real life photos :D.. look so fresh and real xD

ugh i wonder when he's leaving.. get out of sydney now lol, i cant stand staying home and not knowing where to find him xD

Hey, can I ask because LMH has pimples so he had to cover his face when he saw you guys?. I think it's weird when in Japan he let fans took photo but in Aus he covered his face like that. Is it the real reason? Because I heard some of my friends said that most of K actors/ actressess dont have really smooth skin. Just curious though :P:D

Nah i think it actually WAS the reason.

Like he was a bit shy and he did have a bit of problem skin around the mouth/nose area.

Plus he wasn't wearing makeup and plus he probably had just woken up xD

(: Kinda cute though, you could see his dimples just peeking out under his hand.

LOL THAT SOUNDED STALKERISH. But yeah xD

Guest stawbewii

ahh...the whole process so so intense and exciting!

so, has he left yet..or..sth else?

i wish more fans got to see him..and he could've signed a few more autographs/took more pics :(

i understand he is busy too..but it's rare for korean stars to be found in australia LOL!

Guest candii

i argee with u ^

wonder wot and where he is atm!!

HOPE HIS IN MELBOURNE T_T hahaha! would be sooo surpising but i kno its never gonna come true. I WANNA SEE HIM SO BADLY after watching BOF and all these reading. HIS SOO DAMM HOT!!!

omonaaa.............CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM! :sweatingbullets:

thanks azura dear! will update it on the first page :)

more random pics

credit: DCMINHO

dont' hotlink please

CASS

2nbx6o9.jpg

LEVIS SIGNATURES - SUMMER EDITION [with MCW]

f1f882.jpg

205qryb.jpg

LOL!! NgHicHaN, you are so funny. pls don't give up! ^^

Guest NgHicHaN

@maymay: LOLZ.. haha, i've kinda given up since yesterday.. I just want our Mino to leave now ROFL, or at least hv a tiny fanmeeting somewhere around city *evilsmile*. Anyway, it's good to know that he's been enjoying Sydney working/traveling trip ^o^.

i just found these from baidu ...

lol, so freakin cute n nice drawings xD

65fbe1503668397e1038c28.jpg

159126733eeb4c3e8701b0b.jpg

c1530f089504e012e92488b.jpg

cf2e90229131f3d1d7cae2b.jpg

dd5ac7fc82c282a1b801a01.jpg

e97c32f33bc71672352accb.jpg

edcbd8a219b6ce8fcbefd08.jpg

Credit: as tagged

@maymay: LOLZ.. haha, i've kinda given up since yesterday.. I just want our Mino to leave now ROFL, or at least hv a tiny fanmeeting somewhere around city *evilsmile*. Anyway, it's good to know that he's been enjoying Sydney working/traveling trip ^o^.

i just found these from baidu ...

lol, so freakin cute n nice drawings xD

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1977/c153...e012e92488b.jpg

Credit: as tagged

LOL At that scene in the show where he eats the ramen out of the packet.

So cute and helpless, man i miss BOF.

Anybody know where to get the DVD online? Like not the one that costs 105AUD?

HAHA xD

I agree with Cady, i wish he would have a small fanmeeting <3

I would SO skip school for it <3