Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest ma99ie

Well, I stayed at the marriott saturday night and I didn't see him at the marriott at all.......I did see some of the fan girls there and yes they waited all day........BUT BUT BUT......would you believe I was sitting only 2 tables away from him at DINNER!!!!.. As they say, when you stop trying..there you shall find. I didn't take any pics with me because me phone was dead and left it to charge in the room..it must have been a sign from above!!!. He was dining with his entourage...it was abt 15 ppl..and there was a cake for someone because the were lighting up the candles. He was dressed in white and I almost didn't recognise him so I did a double take and it was him!!

YAYYYYY!!! Go sjasmine!! xD Did he seem happy?? Looks like he was staying there after all! LOL. "Stop looking and you shall find" - totally agreed. You're so lucky! So funny though, I was sitting in at sushi train with my friend and the BBF song by SS501 came over the speakers and we just went "OMG, it's a signn....." but le sigh. No sign of LMH!!

Azura + MayMay - LMH = hotness all around!! Thanks for the photos!

Guest sjasmine

I WOULD SAY UNLUCKY...COS MY PHONE DIED THAT DAY SO I COULDN"T GET A PIC TO SHOW YOU ALL....I DIDN"T WANT TO INVADE HIS PERSONAL SPACE (OR UPSET MY BF) BY GOING OVER THERE ASKING FOR AN AUTOGRAPH...OH WELL, THAT'S FATE..EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON...

HE SEEMED TO BE ENJOYING HIMSELF>..LAUGHING AND SMILING..I WONDER WHAT THE CAKE WAS FOR...IT HAD A FEW CANDLES ON IT..

OH I FORGOT TO SAY FOR THOSE WHO WERE WONDERING...I WAS AT THE WATERFRONT SEAFOOD RESTAURANT..THE FIRST ONE OF ALL THE RESTAURANTS THERE..I SUPPOSE I WAS VERY FORTUNATE THAT SOMEONE UPSTAIRS LOOKED DOWN ON MY PITY AND GRANTED ME ONE WISH FROM AFAR..LOL... WE WEREN'T PLANNING TO DINE THERE..ACTUALLY PLANNED TO EAT AT THE STEAK PLACE NEXT DOOR BUT WE HAD ALREADY EATEN THERE BEFORE..(I DON'T REALLY LIKE SEAFOOD ANYWAY) I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ANYTHING WHEN I WALKED IN BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO BE ATTENTIVE TO MY BF ESPECIALLY FOR BEING SO NICE TO PUT UP WITH MY STALKING ANOTHER MAN AND PLANNING OUR WHOLE WEEKEND AROUND TRYING TO MEET HIM.

WE WERE FINISHED EATING AND MY BF KEPT LOOKING BEHIND ME AND I LOOKED BEHIND..THOUGHT NOTHING OF IT..THEN LOOKED AROUND AND REALISED THERE WERE A BUNCH OF ASIANS..TWO WEARING PINK SHIRTS!! (HAD TO BE KOREANS!! LOL..JK HOPE NO-ONE IS OFFENDED) AND SPOTTED A GUY THAT LOOKED LIKE MINO..DID A DOUBLE TAKE..WASN'T HIM BUT THE GUY NEXT TO HIM WAS!! lol... TRIED NOT TO GET SOOO EXCITED TO UPSET MY BF....GAVE MY BF A HI-FIVE FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD SPOTTER!!! TEMPTED TO ASK FOR AN AUTOGRAPHY BUT DIDN'T WANT TO INVADE HIS PERSONAL SPACE SO I JUST TRIED TO SNEAK A FEW PEAKS...BEING CONSCIOUS THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ENJOYING MY BF'S COMPANY ASWELL!!..HAHAHA...

HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HAPPY AND ENJOYING HIMSELF...HE WAS SITTING NOT AT THE END OF THE TABLE BUT NEXT TO THE END...

SOMEONE ASKED IF THERE WERE ANY GIRLS ON THE TABLE...YES THERE WAS ONE THAT I REMEMBER BUT SHE WAS SITTING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE AT THE VERY END..MOSTLY MEN AT THE TABLE..

BIG SORRY TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL BUT MY PHONE DIED..(TEXTING MARY ALL WEEKEND!!HAHAHA JK)

ANYWHO, THAT WAS MY LIL TREAT FROM THE MAN UPSTAIRS FOR SETTING THAT ALL UP FOR ME...

NOW AFTER ALL THAT, SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY TO STAY AT THE MARRIOTT, WALKING AROUND THE CITY (SHOPPING BUT ALSO KEEPING MY EYES OPEN FOR MINO) NOT TO MENTION GOING TO THE AIRPORT ON FRI...GROUPIE THING IS NOT FOR ME AND I'VE ALSO BEEN BANNED FROM DOING IT AGAIN.....WELL IN AUSTRALIA ANYWAY....GOTTA WAIT TO SEE HIM IN KOREA!!!

Guest lynx102

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/cec...en/Cus10093.jpg

he wrote: 'Neul Haengbokhaseyo'

aah.. THAT'S SO SWEET!! LUCKY YOU, CECILIA! HE WISH FOR YOUR HAPPINESS ^^ btw, It that your real name? ;)

MINHO REALLY NICE GUY WITH WARM HEART :wub:

I'M MORE AND MORE LOVE HIM ... ^^

KEEP SHARING US INFOS/PICS ANYTHING ABOUT HIM.

THANKS AGAIN <333

Dear Maymay, could you please explain what that means? 'Neul Haengbokhaseyo' means??

Dear Sydney fans... If he's not at the major hotels... then somewhere that's nice and quiet perhaps? I remember Coogee Bay - really nice place to stay in. :) How about some of those boutique places along victoria street perhaps? ... really dont think he'd stay too far off the city.. .. the taxi trail is always a good bet... isnt there any way of tracking that link??

Have fun chasing... airport is a sure bet. He'd have to go home.. wish he detoured over to where I am though! :P

As for fan chase ... sighs... a huge part of the fun is in the community chase.. its always a gamble... and inevitably there's always someone with more info.. Of cos, when you do get to see your fav up close, it's always such a bonus and thrill. Right now seems to be the best time to chase him. In time to come, when he's really all surrounded by security guard and managers... then it'd be really hard... for now, he's still open to being photographed and signing autographs.. thats a big bonus!

But I also can understand... Oz being so rarely visited by Korean stars, can't blame the frustration also..

But I might just add that, perhaps that's why some of the stars are less accosted by their managers and guards when they arrive in Oz. Because they dont get so overwhelmingly stalked?? Unlike other countries...

To Cecilia who shared - thanks so much for sharing! You could have chosen not to... 1 more set of photos to add to my growing collection. *yippee* :P

Guest chuuchelz

I WOULD SAY UNLUCKY...COS MY PHONE DIED THAT DAY SO I COULDN"T GET A PIC TO SHOW YOU ALL....I DIDN"T WANT TO INVADE HIS PERSONAL SPACE (OR UPSET MY BF) BY GOING OVER THERE ASKING FOR AN AUTOGRAPH...OH WELL, THAT'S FATE..EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON...

HE SEEMED TO BE ENJOYING HIMSELF>..LAUGHING AND SMILING..I WONDER WHAT THE CAKE WAS FOR...IT HAD A FEW CANDLES ON IT..

can u plz tell us which restaurant was that

or like is that a korean or --?

which suburb was it or was that near marriott hotel--?

thx u so much

Guest lynx102

Wow... just as the mystery accomodation is still being debated!! :ph34r:

Just assuming he had dined at the restaurant in Marriot! :)

All white huh. Lovely :wub: I like him in that.. better than orange / pink pants.. :unsure:

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hihi australian fans, tomorrow, when you guys go to the airport, could you all please try to find out what flight his taking, cause there might be a chance he come to singapore as said, so... the only way we can find out is with all your help.

hope you can help us!

so if he doesnt leave at 7.55 please tell us, cause if he doesnt leave then, most likely he might be coming to singapore?

here are the flights to singapore.

Singapore Airlines SQ220 Singapore 27/4/2009

8:05am 27/4/2009

8:05am K10

Singapore Airlines SQ232 Singapore 27/4/2009

11:30am 27/4/2009

11:30am K10

Singapore Airlines SQ222 Singapore 27/4/2009

3:25pm 27/4/2009

3:25pm K10

Guest `soliloquy

so if he doesnt leave at 7.55 please tell us, cause if he doesnt leave then, most likely he might be coming to singapore?

Now this is NEWS! Singapore? Has what we've been unsure about all along actually been confirmed? D:

Aussie fans, we're counting on you now ^^

Guest ml_87

SOMEONE ASKED IF THERE WERE ANY GIRLS ON THE TABLE...YES THERE WAS ONE THAT I REMEMBER BUT SHE WAS SITTING ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE AT THE VERY END..MOSTLY MEN AT THE TABLE..

ha ha, i was wondering too. and when catching these words, i laughed so hard. all of fan girls are the same here. ha ha.

ths ths so much! i'm glad that he enjoys.

1 more question:u say that u couldnt recognize him. did he change his hairstyle ? :lol:

P1000704.jpg

p1000706mod.jpg

here's the other 2 that's all

(my friend didnt want me to put it up coz she only wanted to choose the best pix but now she's ok with it lol)

i know some ppl are unhappy but i really cant say anymore

i will say 2 things

(1) he's not staying at the marriott but if you guys want to try your luck and wait at different hotels i really cant say anymore... u choose whether u want to try your luck or not

(2) dont go to the airport tomorrow morning because he's not going to be there... dont want u ppl to go to the airport so early and wait for nothing esp since it's so cold now... please dont ask me when he's leaving... this is really the last time i can help... dont call me cold blooded and plz understand my situation

i promise i will tell more details afterwards about how i found out but might have to wait til he's gone

about the joke he made, it wasnt much anyway

my friend, her nickname on korean sites is "potter" and when he was signing for her, he asked for her name, and she said "potter" and he said "Harry potter?"

that's all.. but i found it funny

and that autograph wasnt for me, just for my friend

i didnt get an autograph from him, i was there to help her ok

and no i'm not korean but i can speak it and handle most situations

YAYYYYY!!! Go sjasmine!! xD Did he seem happy?? Looks like he was staying there after all! LOL. "Stop looking and you shall find" - totally agreed. You're so lucky! So funny though, I was sitting in at sushi train with my friend and the BBF song by SS501 came over the speakers and we just went "OMG, it's a signn....." but le sigh. No sign of LMH!!

Azura + MayMay - LMH = hotness all around!! Thanks for the photos!

HAHA Maggie XD

Man, that was so depressing lol

Guest sjasmine

ml_87: well I didn't expect to see him was why..kinda gave up...so it was a surprise and the other guy sitting opposite was kinda blocking my view..but then when i noticed all the asians i sorta thought to myself 'could it really be'..then I saw the first guy and thought 'that's not him' then the i caught a glimpse of mino I thought 'that looks like him' so i looked again and it was him!!!

Now this is NEWS! Singapore? Has what we've been unsure about all along actually been confirmed? D:

Aussie fans, we're counting on you now ^^

thats why! cause the news said his supposed to come here after sydney!

News is out that Lee Min Ho would be in Singapore (for photo shoot or CF filming ?) end April 2009.

Since the news says he would be in Australia (Sydney) from 23rd April for 4 days and 3 nights, then he could arrive in Singapore enroute to his next destination around 27 or 28th April.

credit:hallyudrama

Guest happy go lucky

Thanks for the heads up Cecilia, I was actually planning to go.

Thanks a bunch for the info you have provided so far, I look forward to hearing the details once he's left haha. Fairly sure I have somewhat of an idea as to how you found out (from the stuff you were saying at the airport as well as what HyeSuk told me), so it's definitely understandable :P

ps: Is anyone able to link me to the Korean fan board that people keep talking about? (via PM if it isn't allowed here).

Guest `soliloquy

thats why! cause the news said his supposed to come here after sydney!

from what cecilia has mentioned about him not being at the airport tomorrow, oh no, i don't know if we could actually find out for sure when or if he's even coming to singapore! I've been trying to look for confirmed news ever since there had been reports saying singapore is one of his destinations - but there's no confirmation, which is really nerve-wrecking. I'm actually thinking that it might be possible that he sneaks in to our country unannounced (since we wouldn't even know of his next destination!)

cecilia, your efforts are much appreciated. thank you for sharing what little bit of info you can : )

thanks Cecelia for sharing Minho's pix....

loved his new hair a lot...shorter than before and he is soo good looking as usual....that black shirt with a bit of chest showing....very manly and sexy...very lucky to meet him

vids from kbs drama ent show....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1C301zhzZM p1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1C301zhzZM p2

found it funny that from a few pages back there were some saying about the "gay male fans" that hug Minho during the Ulsan signature fan meeting is actually the presenter/reporter of this show....no wonder he look so cocky after hugging Minho.....Minho's got a lot of male fans too...from a 2 year old to ajumma no one can resist Minho's charm

in regards to him coming to sg, i have asked around some pple who might know, but so far there is no news of him comin to sg...

from what cecilia has mentioned about him not being at the airport tomorrow, oh no, i don't know if we could actually find out for sure when or if he's even coming to singapore! I've been trying to look for confirmed news ever since there had been reports saying singapore is one of his destinations - but there's no confirmation, which is really nerve-wrecking. I'm actually thinking that it might be possible that he sneaks in to our country unannounced (since we wouldn't even know of his next destination!)

cecilia, your efforts are much appreciated. thank you for sharing what little bit of info you can : )

yahhh thats why. thats why i am scared! i am scared he comes and go just like a mice and no one knows!

Guest lynx102

Wasn't it said he won't be coming by to Singapore?

I'd love if he is... cos I'll be in the terminal 3 on Monday night.. flying to melb tmr. :) hmmm what a potential moment!

Guest `soliloquy

^has that been confirmed? At least if it has, then we can rest easy!

jaejoongstolemyheart I think we can just keep a lookout for the possible flights leaving australia the day after tomorrow? Since cecilia mentioned that he wouldn't be at the airport tomorrow. Hmm, this will be a hard one though, considering that we don't have a clue if he's intending to come or not. He has schedules in Korea at the end of this month doesn't he?

Rgal, Steff unnie, thanks for letting us know <3 can always count on you to check out from your sources for us! I'm ayu by the way ;D

v maymay, I agree - I guess men look better tanned, then fair. Gives them a rugged edge ;D Definitely makes minho unique!