Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

sjasmine, i keep smiling reading your experience.. you went out with your BF tried to stalk Minho :D

you have a very kind BF, lucky you :)

and you got another luck, found Mino!

i can say, at least you have seen him with your own eyes.. that's much precious though.. ^^

not all gals could have a good luck to see him in person, but you are one of the lucky girl :)

13!Ever:after, according to littlemisssarang's, yes, he's rather tanned for a Korean guy, that's why he said he wanna have skin likes KHJ haha..

but honestly, it makes him looks sexier though.. :sweatingbullets:

lynx102, 'Neul Haengbokhaseyo' means 'Please be happy', something like that ^^

%7Boption%7DP1000704.jpg

%7Boption%7Dp1000706mod.jpg

could be you guys have more pics huh?..haha..

anyway, thanks a lot cecilia,.. you guys are lucky girlz ^^

ooohhh...i hope he really will go to Singapore!! PLEASE GOD, BLESS OUR WISH... ameeennnnn......

or might be he plans to go to BALI... ???........ :ph34r:

Guest ml_87

vids from kbs drama ent show....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1C301zhzZM p1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1C301zhzZM p2

found it funny that from a few pages back there were some saying about the "gay male fans" that hug Minho during the Ulsan signature fan meeting is actually the presenter/reporter of this show....no wonder he look so cocky after hugging Minho.....Minho's got a lot of male fans too...from a 2 year old to ajumma no one can resist Minho's charm

cant understand any word from the clip! they put the piz in which the PD kissed him here, too. can u tell me what they're talking about? :D

back to the stalking thing, so now, it's even harder for Aussie fans. i wish cecila could give some more info (like when should fans go to the airport? afternoon or evening?). :D but ths ths to her that we got the very 1st piz of Mino in Sydney.

sjasmine: ths gal. i have to say u have a great bf :D

i can say, Mino becomes one HOTTEST TOPIC in Korean Ent. industry... :lol:

@ ulsan fan signing, a guy was challenged by the reporter to hug Mino, something like a MISSION. and he did!..haha... so funny! ^^

Keep up your hope, Sydney girls..

cecilia, i do agree with ml_87. hope you could give info when Mino will leave for the airport, at the morning/afternoon/evening.

i believe this time Mino will 'ready' and happy to meet the gals.. :)

cant understand any word from the clip! they put the piz in which the PD kissed him here, too. can u tell me what they're talking about? :D

sorry ...no idea as well....am satisfied just seeing Minho's clips :P ....maybe Minoz gals that understand korean could help us here

maymay....is that what is is....thought he was the reporter trying to get a rise from Minho :D

he's going to Spore next???....wuri Minho is a high flyer now....

one person that accompany Minho's from the previous pix at Sydney airport seem familiar.... if I'm not mistaken he's President of IMX Japan Mr. Sohn.....he's famous because of his association with Yonsama BYJ....his company handled Minho's matters in Japan

Guest simplyyjenii

hey cecillia, i understand you can't tell us where he's staying, but at least let us know when he's going so we can say goodbye.

^ agreed. There are other fans here that haven't even got the chance to meet him yet. A simple thing like giving us the time of when hes departing wont hurt.

Guest mirca

one person that accompany Minho's from the previous pix at Sydney airport seem familiar.... if I'm not mistaken he's President of IMX Japan Mr. Sohn.....he's famous because of his association with Yonsama BYJ....his company handled Minho's matters in Japan

The man beside LMH is the president of starhaus, his mgt company.

^hihi maymay! elle here. from jang geun suk thread! ldh-ldwlover.

you are from singapore?

hahah good luck sydney fans!

you, elle?!!~~ haha you have 2 IDs!! B)

nop..i'm not, i'm Indonesian. but i'll fly to Sg if he goes there lol

v

^ yups! hahahahah:DDD miss you! wow!!! but even if he comes i dont think he will be here for long.. sad..

miss you too dear... :) how r u??

yeah..if he comes only 2D 1N, it will be a really short time for us to stalk him! unless we got his schedule >,< *sighs*

maymay....is that what is is....thought he was the reporter trying to get a rise from Minho :D

yeah.. i meant the guy @ 4.00

since the piz of Mino kissed by a BOF staff at wrap up party spread in the internet, the reporter tried to challenge a guy to hug Mino..

that's quite embarrassing, but the guy did it...kekeke..^^

Mino's pouts... sooo cute!!! ^^

x3si2u.jpg

DC Minho

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ yups! hahahahah:DDD miss you! wow!!! but even if he comes i dont think he will be here for long.. sad..

Guest ml_87

really? is that the man in black suit in Sydney's airport piz, mirca?

yeah.. i meant the guy @ 4.00

since the piz of Mino kissed by a BOF staff at wrap up party spread in the internet, the reporter tried to challenge a guy to kiss Mino..

that's quite embarrassing, but the guy did it...kekeke..^^

Mino's pouts... sooo cute!!! ^^

http://i42.tinypic.com/x3si2u.jpg

DC Minho

it appears that Mino is becoming the most popular topic in Korea now. all the fans came to the levis signing wanna touch him (more than his autograph, i guess :rolleyes: ). he's so polite and sweet :lol: . when a fan captured his face (which was not allowed), he just smiled <_<

i'm happy that Korean males love him, too :D

sara2908: yes, i hope someone would sub it cauz the 2 clips are very funny. ths gal! :lol:

Omg, maymay, those pics of him are SO CUTE!

He always does that face, like when he's just standing there dazing xD

So anyway, no one has leads on where hes going....

Some say Singapore, some say Melbourne, and some say Korea.

As for me, i'm really ??????

Lol xD

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Omg, maymay, those pics of him are SO CUTE!

He always does that face, like when he's just standing there dazing xD

So anyway, no one has leads on where hes going....

Some say Singapore, some say Melbourne, and some say Korea.

As for me, i'm really ??????

Lol xD

serious? any news said melbourne?

ahh this is so crazy.

oops my mistake then.....thanks for the clarification mirca.....talking about the man in the orange shirt

024wqe.jpg

ml_87....hope for subs too ....at least want to know what is the issue with the man kissing MH's cheek at BOF party

maymay....that was so funny

oops my mistake then.....thanks for the clarification mirca.....talking about the man in the orange shirt

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5784/024wqe.jpg

ml_87....hope for subs too ....at least want to know what is the issue with the man kissing MH's cheek at BOF party

maymay....that was so funny

LOL THATS MY HAND IN THAT PIC HAHAHAHA xD

With the camera xD

And the man in the orange shirt, he carried Minho's luggages (:

Guest funkindagirl

Wow I just read through the last 15 pages and I found it extremely funny with everyone getting so crazy and hyped over Minho's Sydney visit and trying to track him. I could practically FEEL everyone's intensity and excitement. :lol: I can only imagine how it must be at korean sites. lol.

But it must've been so awesome for everyone that got to see him.

antihero: Thanks for your fan account. It was so funny and exciting to read, I felt like I was actually there.

I loved the first video you posted, the other people at the airport were probably soo confused thinking what all the commotion was about. haha...especially when Minho finally came out and everyone surged forward and started screaming. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/cec...p1000706mod.jpg

about the joke he made, it wasnt much anyway

my friend, her nickname on korean sites is "potter" and when he was signing for her, he asked for her name, and she said "potter" and he said "Harry potter?"

that's all.. but i found it funny

He looks amazing here. I really like the casual, flat hairstyle.

Lol, as soon as I read 'potter' I knew what the joke would be immediately...but it was still funny. ^_^

Guest candii

Hi guys, ive been reading nearly every comment in the past 20 pages! i felt so excited when sydney fans go to meet minho !

Just saw a comment up there where he might be visiting melbourne? i havent heard of it before but ill melt if he did!

so lucky for all the girls who had the chance to meet him!

just one question,

im not sure if its been posted before, but i cant find it.. can someone post minho's profile? : )

thanks heapss!!

Guest frizzy_er

hey does anyone know if lee min ho is really coming to singapore tmr?

i read from a korean article that he's coming to shoot for his pictorial book or smth?