Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I can't get over this pic, he's perfect in this pictorial :x
sorry for re post, but I believe this is the biggest version and all minoz here wont mind for this great pic :-*

10696317_671901339593621_135761172961590
cr. Romanson FB

Update from FB_GlobalTour 
Do you know what is the day of 3rd Jan. 2015 ? 
It is the LeeMinHo concert in Korea! 
Such a big day!  

Let’s get ready for the new year 
With Leeminho global tour 2014! 

#Leeminho_global_tour_2014
#이민호 #Leeminho #킨텍스

10847784_306198502905619_158821105875772

Also an update from Showbox :
LINK

"Gangnam in 1970 > production briefing event invitation winners announcement (5 people)

10275960_759047957505650_664910894558786

minomi11.1987_dd12 said:

Second article showing Minho admiration for Kim Rae Won. So you are a fan of Kim Rae Won, Minho ssi? Me too. 

He's one of the best korean actor for me, he's perfect in both the movie and drama

:)

It's like a nice surprise to see Minho acted along side him, both of my favorite actors in one movie, how I wish I could watch this movie on big screen. 

Lee Min-ho's "Gangnam Blues" to compete with Ha Jeong-woo's "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant"

"Gangnam Blues" is being released on the 21st of January.

Showbox released stills of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won.

The stills show Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won's two-shot. This their first time co-acting and they play Jong-dae and Yong-gi, orphans who are closer than any other brothers.

Lee Min-ho had mentioned that he wanted to work with Kim Rae-won even before the casting started. He said, "The first movie site I went to was "My Little Bride" when I was 20 and Kim Rae-won is someone I just looked up to.

Kim Rae-won and Lee Min-ho together create synergy. Not only do they work well together, but their good looks and height make them look perfect in anything. Standing together, they draw all the attention of the staff.

Director Yoo Ha said, "They all look like models in anything so I had to make it look more out-of-date". (Yes director Yoo Ha, they both very good looking and charismatic :) )

Yoo Ha who directed "Once Upon A Time In Highschool" and "A Dirty Carnival" is coming out with his third action movie "Gangnam Blues" which is about the desire, loyalty and betrayal of two men when Kangnam was just started to be developed.

source

Hi MINOZ.. ;-)

Happy and glad that LMH Faith is already aired on tv now here in PH.. :-D i'm waiting every night to watch for it.. :-D

LMH is the handsome warrior i've seen.. :x :x

Lookin forward for his Gangnam 1970 movie to be shown here next year.. :-D :x

wow! and i'm going to read more back pages to catch up..

thanks for all the updates, pics, info's and posts everyone.. ;-)

Annyeong, MInoz!   :-h Thanks y'all for the updates :-*
@Wisd ABS-CBN is not cable TV but free TV and, I believe, the leading network in the Philippines.
Not much new news on our boy out there.  But tomorrow is G'70's Press Briefing----so I hope to see lotsa pics and newsbits.  I didn't see familiar Minoz from the (5) winners to the PressCon---hope that our "usual suspects" still make it to cover the event for us.  
Minoz have been havin' fun doing KT vs KJD side-by-sides ;))Here are some of the latest---you judge who is more charismatic! 

B4f52qsCQAE1o9y.jpg
B4f5zpvCUAMS_pO.jpg
B4f6LP8CcAATbNf.jpg
MORE:

B4f6sDrCYAIwbTe.jpgB4f6sSECIAAoAk_.jpgB4f6ro6CAAIJh1B.jpgB4f6strCMAA7Qh0.jpg

cr as tagged 

Oh, wow!【公告】@电影江南1970官博 将于北京时间12月12日上午9点50分,微博同步直播电影#江南1970#在韩国CGV狎鸥亭举办的制作报告会,导演庾河将携手主演@李敏镐、金来沅(@KimRaeWon-來沅) 和郑进永一同出席。届时官博将会独家放送现场预热及海量报告会照片,与大家一起分享,请大家准点关注官博。

Friday Meet the Production Briefing will be live on weibo as well. *jealous* :(( :(( :((

Wow , I am waiting for this movie , but living in Ohio I guess there is no hope to see it in theaters, the movie previous is amazing thank you @ zinnia

I need gifs of the whole trailer :))

Hands down, the sexiest moment of the entire trailer for me is when Jong-dae walking past his minions in that dimly lit corridor in pinstripe suit no less! That determined look on his face and how they're all bowing to him. Very powerful and alluring.

GANGNAM 1970 FULL TRAILERSCREENCAPS by ohchloe
I can't stop ogling at uri KIM JONG DAE!!!! hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gifLMH, you are killing me!  This, by far, is your most "emotive" role---I can feel your intensity from the tip of your hair to your measured step!  And this is just a 100-sec trailer :-SS938184a2jw1en5jmv7b0rj20jx65hx00.jpg