Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

class="entry-title"Film ‘Gangnam 1970’ to Open January 21! Still Photos of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won Posted by: suhihi00 , December 10, 2014

Film <Gangnam 1970>, directed by Yu Ha, is a story of desire, loyalty, and betrayal unfold in the background of Gangnam in early 70s. This film has been attracting huge attention with cast of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won.

Film <Gangnam 1970> has been confirmed to open on January 21 next year. And, still photos of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won, who showed great acting as Jong-dae and Yong-gi, have been released.

In the film, Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won appear as good friends ‘Jong-dae’ and ‘Yong-gi’ who are so close like brothers. ‘Jong-dae’ and ‘Yong-gi’ are both orphan and count on each other. Sources said they showed good harmony during shooting as well.

Lee Min-ho said, “Film shooting location I visited for the first time was Kim Rae-won’s <My Little Bride>. I have really admired Kim Rae-won. So, it was such an honor to work with him in this film.”

Director Yu Ha said, “‘Jong-dae’ and ‘Yong-gi’ should look very shabby. But, it was really hard because they both look good on any outfit.”

Film <Gangnam 1970> starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won opens on January 21 next year.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Showbox/Mediaplex, Inc., Translated by Park Kayla

credit:getitk.com

Annyeong, Minoz!  :-h
Wow, love the new stills from G'70!Especially this.....uri Jong Dae really looks like a dongsaeng to his hyung  :x  :x @emgphils you'll love the appearance of the wifi again! :))938184a2jw1en4bfeldzvj20bc0m80vp.jpg
cr ohchloe

@zinnia Hope you can translate these---cz K-Minoz are so amused by them :))B4dRAe1CAAAdcUX.jpg:large
B4dI6joCIAAYX86.jpg:large
cr as tagged/DC

Who’s the mysterious lady next to Lee Min-ho?

Updated : December 10 2014

Hallyu actor Lee Min-ho showed off his sweet chemistry with a mysterious woman in a photo shoot with watch brand Romanson.

Wearing and holding two watches each on his wrist and finger, the actor concealed the women’s eyes with the same hand, as if he had prepared a surprise gift. The couple smiled together, boasting a warm chemistry.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Guest humblebee

@minomi11.1987_dd12 Thank you for the welcome! I'm currently watching his Good Day episodes now, but I can only find english subs until episode 12. I will continue backtracking further though in case there have been translations posted here. And yay, two more days to the press con then. I'm excited for new stuff from him :D
The latest stills look great!

Thank you all for the updates. wow G'70 starts to roll.
ilwoo_aein said:
Film ‘Gangnam 1970’ to Open January 21! Still Photos of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won Director Yu Ha said, “‘Jong-dae’ and ‘Yong-gi’ should look very shabby. But, it was really hard because they both look good on any outfit.

Film <Gangnam 1970> starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won opens on January 21 next year.

"...As they stood together, even their breathing were in tune, attracting everyone's attention." --- KPOPSTARZ CHINA[more from source]b01256c8jw1en4g08lturj20e609gjsm.jpg
Filming atmosphere is very harmonious, as  actor Kim Rae-won jokes in the studio to reduce tension in the younger actor Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho said: "Kim Rae-won sunbae is very naughty, very fun to shoot with."
Waahh.....I can't wait to see these two marvelous actors duke it out in this epic film! :(( :((
========On another note, HEIRS started to air in Indonesia and look who's trending! =D> \:D/B4abHy8CUAATdQZ.jpg:large

@humblebee, welcome to this thread. Thanks for sharing your story.  I am like you, usually skeptical at those who are popular. I bumped into Minho last year when I had no idea who he was. I live where the US culture is dominant, Minho is not a household name. Had I known of his popularity before, i don't know how long it would take me to try his products. Once I got to know him, I just fell deeper and deeper for him, lol, and that's weird to me as I have liked other actors/actresses, but never found anyone that are so magnetic like this :-) He sure has something special that just draws us in.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Sorry, I dont want to put these photos under spoiler because, they're so beautiful :x
Thanks Starrymino, for those amazing pics :)

B4djGrpCYAAvKIn.jpg
B4djGrrCYAABSZh.jpg
B4djGrrCEAEKl9u.jpg
cr. Logo

What a beautiful smile you have, Minho ssi..

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

yes @adamfever, because it's Lee Minho :))
and what about this? how can he look this sexy when he touches his eyebrow,
and I must be crazy have a wish to be the microphone, the way he holds it, ohhhh :-*

B4ddZgKCcAAUY5f.jpg
cr. Logo

He looks so young and handsome in that red bomber jacket. I didn't recognize him for a second :)) His face gives off an aged but youthful innocent vibe.

I might have have physical pangs when I see this movie :(( Every still that's been released so far has been so on point!

So 1/21 is officially offical? No more changes from Showbox :-O

@pixie0622 LOL'd at the fan boy. I think if there was no security guard there, he would have jumped up to the stage and hugged Minho. =)) Can we blame him??
==

I really like that Romanson picture, he looked so manly, yet soft and sweet.
http://res.heraldm.com/phpwas/restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201412101137363287616_20141210113717_01.jpg
==

Thanks everyone for the pix, comments and updates. I've got my dose for Minho tonight, must be able to sleep well :-). Good night!