Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

There was a murmur yesterday that Meet the Production Press Conference for 12/12 has been changed from Megabox to CGV 
I guess it's official now. 
From Showbox FB (Not sure what's 12/10 is. Paging @zinnia)쇼미가 애타게 기다렸던 <강남 1970>
여러분들도 손꼽아 기다렸던걸 알기에..

오직 쇼미만이 드릴 수 있는 특급 찬스*.*

쇼친들 중 딱 다.섯.분.만 추첨하여
<강남 1970> 제작보고회에 초대합니다요!

심쿵을 부르는 두 남자! 이민호, 김래원을
직접 보고픈 안구정화 원츄 쇼친들이여
지금 바로 댓글 남겨주쎄요!!!!!!!! 

당첨자 발표: 12/10(수) 오후 7시
행사 일정: 12/12(금) 오전11시 CGV 압구정

source
*and unofficial but it's been repeated by numerous sources (i.e. news, blogs): The movie will be 19+ and it's highly anticipated. Opening Date is 1/22 (not 1/21 like what was reported earlier). *don't quote me on this* 
And last bit pure rumor but for US folks, we'll take it: It might be open in LA CGV cinema. Please be true!
No re-post elsewhere.

guadi said: There was a murmur yesterday that Meet the Production Press Conference for 12/12 has been changed from Megabox to CGV 
I guess it's official now. 
From Showbox FB (Not sure what's 12/10 is. Paging @zinnia)쇼미가 애타게 기다렸던 <강남 1970>
여러분들도 손꼽아 기다렸던걸 알기에..

오직 쇼미만이 드릴 수 있는 특급 찬스*.*

쇼친들 중 딱 다.섯.분.만 추첨하여
<강남 1970> 제작보고회에 초대합니다요!

심쿵을 부르는 두 남자! 이민호, 김래원을
직접 보고픈 안구정화 원츄 쇼친들이여
지금 바로 댓글 남겨주쎄요!!!!!!!! 

당첨자 발표: 12/10(수) 오후 7시
행사 일정: 12/12(금) 오전11시 CGV 압구정

source

Wow is this for real the movie will be shown at CGV in LA please tell me I am not seeing things and that it's just a rumor!!omg if it's true that is the best news ever perfect Xmas present for me lol get to see LMH on the big screen omg!!!

OMO, OMO, OMO.......GANGNAM '70 IN L.A.???!!! emotigal-fainting-t-b-yram-copyright.gif
God help me..... @guadi From your keyboard to God's ears.....jebal!!!
I can hear LMH calling my name!dd966404jw1en25nyg4c1j20gu0gudi8.jpg

Heard that CGV in K-Town is a new state-of-the-art theater with a swanky gallery that boasts of the latest pop (Kpop?) culture exhibits!  \:D/@adyn13 @CarolynH @shengvang and other SooMZies here:  Let's meet up to go see it together!!! smiley_emoticons_xmas4_laola.gif
@adamfever I like your thinking.  But it could also be as simple as CGV being the bigger venue to accommodate the increased requests from press/ media (I imagine that foreign press may have shown interest, too) to be in the Press Screening.  I read that the transfer to CGV also signifies a "grander" scale than what was originally planned.  
Thanks everyone for the never-ending, exciting updates! >:D<

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I'm happy for US minoz to celebrate this news. aaaahhhhhh.. I envy you all.
What about German cinema? no chance to see him on big screen this January?
I wish I'm in my own country now, to be able to witness his first movie  :(( :(( :((

Guest Moonrain

Update from The Global Tour FB for Thailand

938184a2gw1en2clt0wl3j21kw11ydqp.jpg

December 2014 Romanson Calendar
938184a2gw1en27hvcadoj21hc0xcqfr.jpg

Kumho Tire Weibo Update
79b6adb1gw1en29zsd7hxj219o1u5e34.jpg

Cr: As TaggedDon't worry @minomi11 you are not alone, we'll just cry ourselves to sleep while they watch GB and eat popcorn  :(